Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll (14296 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Nigeria - 2nd Most Positive (happiest) Country In Africa - Gallup Poll / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by visionsen(m): 3:30am On May 02, 2012
I concor with the survey. It's correct.The man is doing the best under the circumstances he found himself.QED.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by ochukoccna: 4:18am On May 02, 2012
diluminati: the poll was conducted when he just got sworn in after yardua died, so dont fret.
Me like.
Wanted to say PDP had started rigging gallup polls.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by TheArbiter: 4:27am On May 02, 2012
[size=14pt]The poll results posted were from a July-August 2011 poll. The links to the original poll results and articles quoted are below:[/size]

http://www.gallup.com/poll/152057/almost-nigerians-say-gov-corrupt.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/154088/African-Leaders-Enjoy-Strong-Support.aspx
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Nobody: 5:35am On May 02, 2012
manny4life: If they had said "approval ratings by the international community" then I'll say TRUE, but the average Nigerian does NOT agree with this. The average Nigerian hasn't benefited "directly" from GEJ leadership just like his predecessors. Let's look at it this way

1. Boko Haram menace - Like how many bombs and its victims has it claimed? sad sad sad

2. Oil subsidy removal (though I support it, but the timing and approach was WRONG) embarassed embarassed

3. Oil subsidy SCAM (Marketers, NNPC folks and their like should have been roasting in Jail, YET nothing) angry angry angry

4. Almost every sector in Nigeria needs sanity,

I can continue to go on and on, but for someone to tell me he's enjoying an 81% is just plain LIES. I do not agree with the statement, therefore, as to your question, the answer is FALSE.

U think anyone cares about ur nairaland madness? just watch as Goodluck wins for the second term, then u will know that the people that approve of him is beyond ur nairaland imagination
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Almaiga: 5:36am On May 02, 2012
How can the worst government naija ever, had rate this good? A government were curruption is the other of the day, a government were all the sector seems not to be working?. This is a big joke.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by pendusky(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2012
Its quite unfortunate that cabals doesnt make us enjoy his reign. He is a worthy man!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Nobody: 5:53am On May 02, 2012
Almaiga: How can the worst government naija ever, had rate this good? A government were curruption is the other of the day, a government were all the sector seems not to be working?. This is a big joke.

Who told u he is the worst presidendt naija ever had? please always get ur fact right and stop letting ur comments present u as a kid

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Nobody: 6:16am On May 02, 2012
I am disappointed that the approval rating is mere 81%. GEJ deserves 98%; Please can someone remind me of who would have been a better President among the candidates in the last election.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Nobody: 6:18am On May 02, 2012
Gidobaba: "[b][color=red]
The Dream Of Every Grown Up Young Person In Our
Society Today Is To Own A Laptop Of His Own!!
But Because The Fact That Buying A Brand New Laptop
Is Not A Child Game This Dream Owing A Laptop Have
Been Doomed.
>>getlaptop <<
We Now Live on The world Where Information Rule The
World.
Students This Days Needs A Laptop In order To properly
Understand your Couse Study
Even A Common Trader In The Market Needs A
Computer In Order To Properly Manage His Income And
Expenditure.
We Need Computer/Laptop To Properly Manage our
Lives As No Business Will Excell with Out Proper
Management
>>getlaptop <<
As An Online Business Coach and Consultant I Got A
comprehensive Step By Step Manual That Shows how
you can Buy the same Laptop Selling For Above N57,000
for just N14k.
I.e. You Can Now Be A Proud Owner Of A Brand New
Laptop For Just N14,000.
And You Can Buy Such Laptop Using Your ATM CARD
and have It Delivered To Your House Address through
DHL
This Is A Great Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss!
>>getlaptop <<
All these local 419
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by dayokanu(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2012
If Retardeen has 81% approval then Abacha must have had 95% approval
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by walcolm(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2012
The Arbiter: [size=14pt]The poll results posted were from a July-August 2011 poll. The links to the original poll results and articles quoted are below:[/size]

a July to august poll just after his election win now being presented here as if it was a new one is totally misleading

thanx Arbiter
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by ACM10: 6:31am On May 02, 2012
hmm
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by jingdimei: 6:32am On May 02, 2012
http://www.lint-roller.net
Ningbo Jiangbei Keep-clean Plastic Products Factory is located in Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province, China, which is closed to urban areas, transportation is very convenient. The main product includes:lint roller, mini lint rollers, original lint rollers, giant lint rollers, pot brush, quick pipe connector series, blow molding series and so on.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by AustineE1: 6:54am On May 02, 2012
Jonathan is a good man ruling a largerly corrupt nation,i do think that with our coperatn and understanding,he will definately take us there!no president in our recent history has been faced with so much challenges,like what is obtainable today.In all honesty,i get pissed off atimes by his actions or in-actions but i know he will still get my vote and that of majority of Nigerians,anytime any day!God bless Nigeria,God bless Jonatthan!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by doctokwus: 6:58am On May 02, 2012
The Arbiter: [size=14pt]The poll results posted were from a July-August 2011 poll. The links to the original poll results and articles quoted are below:[/size]

Tnx for posting dis link;every nigerian wt any functional brain knows GEJ's present approval rating is very poor.D op wanted to play smart by using a 2011 poll as current;but d truth does not hide,it surely gets to everyone who cares to find it out
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Parnassuss(m): 7:09am On May 02, 2012
This must a parody or some sort of joke. Don't you see Mali's high stats as well? Mali that just suffered a coup? How can they then have such numbers? This is a trick poll to get people to admit they hate GEJ.
I admit.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by kinguwem: 7:11am On May 02, 2012
Nigerians are very sentimental about issues but unfortunately they are not interested in research. To test his popularity, just conduct a study. He is unpopular in a certain section of the country due mainly to religious and ethno-political reasons.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by vesto09(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2012
Gallop must have rigged that poll. Henceforth, Gallop is unreliable. Where GEJ or 9jan rulership wan see dat kain score? Hell of course!
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Delafruita(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2012
pendusky: Its quite unfortunate that cabals doesnt make us enjoy his reign. He is a worthy man!
i wonder what makes people post asinine comments like ds one.which cabal isnt making us enjoy his "reign"?does that cabal have all the machinery of the police,army,efcc,icpc,sss etc at their disposal?
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by jamace(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2012
This poll result is for their village chief. This can not be acceptable to Nigerians because there is no reflection of such performance on ground.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by juman(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2012
vesto09: Gallop must have rigged that poll. Henceforth, Gallop is unreliable. Where GEJ or 9jan rulership wan see dat kain score? Hell of course!

The poll was last year. The government cannot have that kind of poll result now.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Delafruita(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2012
visionsen: I concor with the survey. It's correct.The man is doing the best under the circumstances he found himself.QED.
wait till one of your loved ones loses his life to boko haram and see how sharply you views will change.bigoted gej goon.a man is doing nothing and that to you is his best?you nid help
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Delafruita(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2012
going by the posts on this thread,there have only been about 5 pro-gej posts out of about 100.that roughly translates to a 5% approval rate or a 95%disapproval rating.that sounds accurate to me and i am concluding modalities to send it to gallup
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Nobody: 7:39am On May 02, 2012
See how 8.1 turned to 81 overnight.

PDP Miracle.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by iyke648(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2012
kwaghe: Or rather 8.1%.
. Una sure say no b 1.8% dem wan write? grin cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by igboboy1(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2012
Ndi ofe manu unu na nu?
ermmm ndi awusa unu na nu?

oburu soso unu abuo no na this obodo nigeria so biko kupuru GEJ aka maka o mela

81%....But anyi mara obu ezigbo achi, onye nye GEJ 81%?...TAH, nwoke'm ga nodana

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by kay1one(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2012
Ayatullah: AMERICA, THE GREAT SATAN AT WORK AGAIN! I SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH THE EXALTED FROM THE GREAT SATAN. MAY ALLAH'S MERCY SOON VISIT NIGERIA FOR THE SAKE OF THE DYING INNOCENTS IN THE HANDS OF A DRUNKKINJONADULL.[color=#990000][/color]
IF YOU CALL AMERICA THE GREAT SATAN THEN WHAT WILL YOU CALL NIGERIA?! Remember When You Point A Finger, 3 Are Pointing Back! Instead Of You To Even Be Grateful That They Bother That You Exist, You Are Criticising Them!!! NaWaOh!!
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by kay1one(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2012

THANKS FOR CLEARING THIS UP! I DONT KNOW WHY NLs WILL JUST WANT TO DECEIVE US! EVEN THE COMMENTS ON THIS POST SHOW THAT IT IS NOT TRUE!
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by bakila: 7:58am On May 02, 2012
violent:

I agree completely with you. The poll must be accurate and reflective of Mama Ngozi's view of the current leadership especially given that her three daughters are now forced to walk 6 miles to school since the oil subsidy grand theft removal. I'm sure the poll also includes the thoughts of Musa who by streak of unlucky fate happen to have lost an eye to the ugly menace of Boko Haram.... perhaps you are even right...none of these guys mean what they say, all those screaming blood of how tired they are about the incessant pains and burdens visited on them by their leaders only do so for the media attention...they all seceretly admired the president's bowler hat and his 1 billion naira appetite..

You know what? I've infact just spoken to 4 of my friends and the 4 of them voiced their approval for President Jonathan, never mind they've not been to Nigeria before, who cares?....I should now publish the results of my findings about how 100 percent of Nigerians approve of the President's leadership!

Even the association of Generator (Diesel and Petrol) users endorsed him 100%, Parents who had to pay increased sch fees join follow. I saw Gallup queuing for Kero at the Enyimba Staduim, that was Y they believed the result of their Poll, after recieving One Billion for there food this year.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by AGBORMAN1(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2012
My support for GEJ is 110%
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by ENEONWO(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2012
Dudes, Jona wins. I conducted a confirmatory poll. My respondents were drawn from the great bunch of men of integrity in this country: Bode George, Bankole, Omisore, Olusegun Agagu, Senator Adedibu, Asari Dokubo, Tony Anenih, Andy Uba, Alamesiegha, Uche Secondus, Iwuanyanwu, T.Y.Danjuma, Chimaroke Nnamani, Ojo Maduekwe, Rufai Alkali, Bamangar Tukur, Danjuma Goje, and few others. Goodluck got 99.9%. He wins! yes, he wo wo wons out!
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by bakila: 8:11am On May 02, 2012
odiaero:

U think anyone cares about ur nairaland madness? just watch as Goodluck wins for the second term, then u will know that the people that approve of him is beyond ur nairaland imagination
Nairaland or not he will still win through the usual channel, that we know. 81% approval rating will make even you very angry, because you know it is not true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' / John Campbell: Human Rights Abuse, Others May Work Against Nigeria Under Biden / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.