Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll (14293 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Nigeria - 2nd Most Positive (happiest) Country In Africa - Gallup Poll / Nigeria 2nd Most Corrupt Nation —gallup Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by kay1one(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2012
APPLE GATE: How can he be given 81% approval?when the whole country is at the verge of collapse,he can't even handle a state not to talk of a nation,he lacks the strong will & will power to do so,he can't take tough decisions.I say NO to 81%,rather 20% or even non at all,i've not felt the direct impact of his rule.
ademega: who tell u say oyinbo no dey collect bribe? i am sure they collected smtin b4 they could come out wit such stupid percentage
IS IT THAT PEOPLE DONT READ BEFORE THEY POST?!
THE POLL WAS CONDUCTED IN 2011 JUST AFTER THE ELECTIONS!!!!....
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Nayah(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2012
? nairaland might not be the reflect of Nigerian society and general opinion according to this poll

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by raycomray: 3:15pm On May 02, 2012
I have always known that most international agencies including rating agencies are inherently and endemically corrupt. Especially when it comes giving awards to African leaders and corporate bodies. Hope we have forgotten how many international awards Cecilia Ibru received during her tenure in Oceanic Bank. Methinks the whole ratings are cordinated, calculated and premeditated scam.
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by 1forall: 4:11pm On May 02, 2012
False poll!
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Delafruita(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2012
@onye ngbu
your reference to al capone is making me lmao.do you realise that the abuja high court has threatened to throw out the case against ndume for shoddy prosecution?the lawyers for the FG have failed to appear in court.and you expect us to clapping till nigeria becomes as doomed as somalia.get serious
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by Vernor(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2012
anything GEJ gives some people e-rectio-n. I cant but laff @ dis post, but come to think of it is this man worthy to be called a presido or a FOOL(mu-mu). i tried to put myself in his shoes but he just open his mouth and make big blunder. Must he talk always?
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by igboboy1(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

So you like as Nigeria is now ?

i no send naija....anybody that says that GEJ is performing is a morraphocking liar...But my own is if abacha, obj and co can mess up the country why is it when e reach someone not from these these two guy's region una go dey form over sabi...
make GEJ misrule commot for office when his tenure is over like his predecessors

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by onyengbu: 10:21pm On May 02, 2012
Delafruita: @onye ngbu
your reference to al capone is making me lmao.do you realise that the abuja high court has threatened to throw out the case against ndume for shoddy prosecution?the lawyers for the FG have failed to appear in court.and you expect us to clapping till nigeria becomes as doomed as somalia.get serious
Thats what im talking about. Are suggesting that its GEJ that is making the prosecution to falter?

It might be corruption or inefficiency or possibly lack of evidence you cant rule any of these out but why must we blame every bad thing anyone does on the president?
Re: President Jonathan Has An 81% Approval Rating: Gallup Poll by stiyke(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2012
Its a pity some ppl simply want to hug transformer when they hear GEJ. Funniest that these ppl are just internet warriors.
The most constant lesson from Nairaland is that opinion in nairaland is far from reality on the streets of Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘civilian JTF’ Demands Monthly Salaries / Osinbajo Represents President Buhari In Senegal Today - APC tweets / Buhari Nominates Eko, Augie Supreme Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.