Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm (2302 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by bowa(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2007
Hi all, i never knew havig a good look has a negative side.Does it mean being a cute guy would make me flirt around.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by jgirl3: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2007
No it just means that girls would be drawn to you like honey and she's probably jealous.
Is this your way of telling us you're that fine? smiley
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by niceuzor: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2007
i concur cheesy
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by kateflow(f): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2007
are u trying to advertise
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by klemofem(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2007
she know you before that you're flirt. if not so, to be an handsome guy doesn't mean that you are not responsible. so be good.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by iice(f): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2007
LMFAO! grin grin grin I always knew women didn't corner the market on obsessiveness with looks cheesy grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by 2dye4(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2007
iice:

LMFAO! grin grin grin I always knew women didn't corner the market on obsessiveness with looks cheesy grin grin

quite agree, i thot it was about d wadz in ur pocket and not looks? grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by yimiton(f): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2007
Is that your picture in your profile? If it is, tell her to give you another excuse for dumping you!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by 2dye4(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2007
yimiton:

Is that your picture in your profile? If it is, tell her to give you another excuse for dumping you!

damn rite!

but yimiton, u dey investigate o! grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by opokonwa(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2007
@poster

I checked your profile, I no even see 'picture'

Kindly upload your 'pic' let's see how ugly 'fine' you are
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by wolexojo(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2007
@yimiton u wud av been a good judge if u had uploaded a pics on your profile,u and bowa cud be related in the "fine business" u know. cheesy
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by yimiton(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ wolexojo,
I'm not competing with anyone here.
For the records, I once uploaded my picture and the gesture was grossly abused by fellow nairalanders. I only deleted because of that.
Mind you, I didn't say I was jilted because I was too beautiful.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by kkycee(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
guy, take it easy.ur not the only fine guy.if u see me what will u say?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by Joey82(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ poster,
was trying to see how fine u are but the pix on ur profile was small and blur.
however i agree its true that some girls fear handsomeness for being a player
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Yimiton
Hi, remember me?

@Poster
Well let it be said, if a boy is dat fine (i said if, cos u, well, ) ok, i was saying, if a guy is fine, and u feel a wee bit threathened by other women. Just step up on ur game. The guy is fine already, u can't start beefing that. Cos u'd go get u some other guy and keep wishing u were with (, in my case, cheating on ur boyfie with, ) the fine guy.

Is it now a curse to be fine? I no odey run from fine girl o!!!! (well, and nice boobies too)

Ok, way forward, what do u want a fine guy to do,, scar his face or somethn,

undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by rockiedink(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2007
hehehehe!!!!!

@eezeebone guy na man post the thing o no be gal!!! thot i should let u know. cool well, we all know we both like fine girls, and nice boobies too;remember Gabby shocked

leave the guy joo!!! he think say him fine. if him see you nko wetin him go talk?

and well, he just wants to see responses, and he's gotten them

Peace out cool
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by FactorChic(f): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2007
Just saw d picture on ur profile, it doesn
t have to be big, abeg did u ever think that maybe, just maybe, what she meant was that, u're not good looking?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2007
Abeg post your pic because that is the only way to confirm whether you are fine or not
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by IderaN(f): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2007
hi poster, i saw your picture now, it's not clear and i also saw you with another lady

is that your girl? grin grin grin grin

fine boy looking sexy cool cool cool
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by sillyboy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
Silly strolling and humming a song cool. . . . "monkey e no fine, but him mama like am". . .still strolling past cool
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by 2dye4(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
dey waka up and down.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by fakedavid: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
cute guy or foolish guy?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by onyekang1(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ poster
ur pix is so small try upload a bold and large one so we know the next step to take on ur case wink
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by sillyboy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ 2dye4.

Myself? shocked
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by yimiton(f): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
eezeebone:

@Yimiton
Hi, remember me?

@ eezeebone,
Not really. could you ginger my brain please?
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by TmeD0(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2007
kkycee:

guy, take it easy.your not the only fine guy.if u see me what will u say?
grin grin abi o! grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by TmeD0(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2007
eezeebone:

@Yimiton
Hi, remember me?

@Poster
Well let it be said, if a boy is that fine (i said if, because u, well, ) ok, i was saying, if a guy is fine, and u feel a wee bit threathened by other women. Just step up on your game. The guy is fine already, u can't start beefing that. Cos u'd go get u some other guy and keep wishing u were with (, in my case, cheating on your boyfie with, ) the fine guy.

Is it now a curse to be fine? I no odey run from fine girl o!!!! (well, and nice boobies too)

Ok, way forward, what do u want a fine guy to do,, scar his face or somethn,

Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by TmeD0(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

cute guy or foolish guy?
Lol, good qwesion!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by Busta(f): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
lol. . oh my!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by godfrey920(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2007
a lady has said some thing like that to me before.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by omuanp(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2007
post ur face lets see b4 we make any other conclusions.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Me Cos I'm A Fine Guy: Dooommmmmm by Pain(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2007
Delusions Grandeur cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extra Marital Affair / Me Gay? Tufiakwa / What Makes Your Girlfriend Different From A Call Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.