Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

An Open Letter To Jaybee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Jaybee (897 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Jaybee by acidtalk: 2:28pm On May 02, 2012
Guy are you so jobless and frustrated that you keep making a silly fool of yourself?

Why act childish? You are even making it too obvious idowugbo is behind your deleting your life.

I will sit and watch patiently till that day, Seun will fire you and you will be the laughing stock on nairaland forum.
If you were the owner of nairaland, it is very obvious you won't have more than 10 members because you would have deleted all others if they have the slightest of misunderstanding with your supposed friends.

Can you take a queue from SEun and see how he never takes things personal with his members that attack him?

You are such a dissapointment.
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by Killz3(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk: Guy are you so jobless and frustrated that you keep making a silly fool of yourself?

Why act childish? You are even making it too obvious idowugbo is behind your deleting your life.

[size=16pt]I will sit and watch patiently till that day, Seun will fire you and you will be the laughing stock on nairaland forum.[/size]
If you were the owner of nairaland, it is very obvious you won't have more than 10 members because you would have deleted all others if they have the slightest of misunderstanding with your supposed friends.

Can you take a queue from SEun and see how he never takes things personal with his members that attack him?

You are such a dissapointment.

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

How exactly do you fire someone who volunteered to do a free Job? grin grin grin Why are people so dumb for chrissakes?
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by acidtalk: 2:46pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:
LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

How exactly do you fire someone who volunteered to do a free Job? grin grin grin Why are people so dumb for chrissakes?

Oh my God!!!
Must this lu*natic always have to keep kissing my bu*tt every where?

Get a life fo*ol. I AM NOT GAY
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by Killz3(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

Oh my God!!!
Must this lu*natic always have to keep kissing my bu*tt every where?

Get a life fo*ol. I AM NOT GAY
Shut up! Do you have a butt?
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by acidtalk: 2:57pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Shut up! Do you have a butt?

You spend your entire life imagining how it looks like, but since I refused to allow you come closeer due to your gayyish and cleptomaniac act, you have just been a pain in my a5s.

Homeboy go and strangle yourself with your d*ic*k. I am sick and tire or you posting on my thread.

Bloody (bastard)son of an exconvict.
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by Killz3(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

You spend your entire life imagining how it looks like, but seems I refused to allow you come [size=14pt]closeer[/size] due to your gayyish and [size=14pt]cleptomaniac[/size] act, you have just been a pain in my a5s.

Homeboy go and strangle yourself with your d*ic*k. I am [size=14pt]sick and tire or you[/size] posting on my thread.

grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by acidtalk: 3:07pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:
grin grin grin grin

Oh! Idowugbo aka Killz FREE ME!!!

Chase after 190, Mr...cock and the rest you irritate me in REAL LIFE so I can't even imagine you coming close to you on this forum.

Get a job as a stripper in the gay club, maybe that will keep you busy.

It is evident you got no life.
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by Killz3(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

[size=17pt]Oh! Idowugbo aka Killz FREE ME!!![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Falls from OKADA!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You are so smart you can actually light a bulb, by just looking at it! grin
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by deshclones(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk:

You spend your entire life imagining how it looks like, but since I refused to allow you come closeer due to your gayyish and cleptomaniac act, you have just been a pain in my a5s.

Homeboy go and strangle yourself with your d*ic*k. I am sick and tire or you posting on my thread.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
That goot me cracking..lol grin grin grin grin grin

Jaybee=killzzzzz

Thats the sad truth bro..its like appointing a secretary in a village meeting...the post is usually given to the most educated jobless person around... wink wink wink
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by acidtalk: 5:15pm On May 02, 2012
^^^ the fo*ol just keep displaying his low mentality. In reality he is one freaking proverty stricken, awkwardly looking fellow that will make you lose your apettite just by mere sighting him.

Nairaland don cause enough disrespect.
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by mykejones(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2012
Hmmmm...Owkey! Le me pack my bag and baggages and run outa here!
It gets confusin evry day in this forum,especially in Romance section.
So killz=Jaybee again? Ehen?
Got2run!
Re: An Open Letter To Jaybee by PapaCrotch: 6:07pm On May 02, 2012
how does 95.9% of nl members always have issue wit killz.is that not enough reason for you to change killz, your kind would die a lonely man, I dont think you would find a wife let alone a child oh i forgot you are a child molester so you are sterile.

(1)

Guys: Would You Choose Your Girlfriend Over Your Friend? / 5 Reasons Why Men Cheat And 4 Solutions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.