Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,441 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out (11957 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On May 03, 2012
jamola87: hav he promise 2 marry u and u knw he is very serious,4 me i will advice go ahead if he want 2 marry u,but if no dat u guyz ar just having fun i bet u u will pay 4 ur action

Why would you encourage her to chase another woman's used dick? \

She is entitled to fresh and unused up dick.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by omobadan(m): 2:39am On May 03, 2012
OP, I'm not gonna condemn you. You and the guy are matured people. What I'll say is carry on with the relationship until you're strong enough to pull away. Since you're not ready to settle down now, I see no reason why you shouldn't enjoy a loving relationship with the married man. What some people failed to realise is that the guy enjoys the relationship as well. These things happen all the time. You just need to handle it well (which you're doing) and be prepared (emotionally), for when it ends. Good luck. smiley
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by marlockj: 5:18am On May 03, 2012
Daadaaa: Dunno whr to start frm,but pls dnt hate me,dnt insult me.just need honest advice frm u guys cos I see dis forum as a family.here's my story: being with dis guy for 3years steady,hvnt being wit anyone else but him nd dis is d truth,it's hard to believe but I'm mur of a one man one woman person.i'll be 35yrs in July.we r both fond of eachoda,we r mur like friends than lovers.my rship ain't affecting his home in anyway cos I play my cards well,I stay away frm his homefront,we do d same kinda business together,we r into real estate,so we work hand in hand.but d problem now's dat 3ce I hv told him its over dat I want to stay away cos I'm gtng too attached to him,it's hard to see sum1 else or gv a chance out dere cos I dnt knw how to two-time,but every time I try to go,he keeps pulling me back.im very emotional,I see myself going back all d time.our rship ain't based on material things cos I'm not one who's gud at asking men for anything,I refuse to be insulted or being told NO.i luv dis guy so much,he rocks my world.for d records,lemme tell u guys dis,I'm not keen on marriage,it's not even on my priority list now,I'd rather hv a friend nd maybe just hv a child but not now.money chasing is mur on my list than marriage.pls u guys advice me,I knw some of u will insult me,but pls if u hv to,dnt use harsh words cos I'm quick to cry.only a true friend will tell u d truth nd rebuke u.so u guys be true to me.thx
i wil nt insult u o o. but d GOD of dat man's wif,childrn wil alway purnish u.heavn knws wat d main wife s suferin cuz f u.and how mny tyms u hv slept wit sum1s man.a man dat anoda woman suferd 2 get.if its me notin wil mke nt 2 waste u afta marriage.wat a hrtles gal u r.slpin wit d man s n enof 4 u,nw u wnt 2 tk him.and u r here talkin abt lov,if u knw wat lov means u shuld 1st lov d man's wife den afta u wil c weda d lov 4 d man's wif wil let u mari d man.d bible said gals lik u wil neva go unpurnishd.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by marlockj: 5:24am On May 03, 2012
Daadaaa:

I feel u strongly on dis kills,I'm guilty of all but d attention he gives me r too strong.everyday we grow stronger.atimes,I wish I neva him.i swear I really wanna pullout but it's tough.
stronger wat? God is nt asleep.D way u wnt 2 skata sum1's marriage.At ur age.There are man guys out deir.i knw 4 sure dat u wil neva go unpurnish til u confess to d man's wif infrnt f deir children
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Rotmyt: 9:34am On May 03, 2012
I don't think any length of insult would work magic. I'm sure you know better than this. At the end of the day,you'll end up being alone because he would go back to his family and still make sweet love to his wife. You have put your life on hold for him and he has continued living his own procreating. You should take a break, think deeply and pull out because at the end of it all,he'll always have his family. You can do it. It only depends on how determined you are.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by drnoel: 3:42pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:
[size=28pt]How long do you wanna remain close friends to a married man? How long? A quick fact is that he is cheating on his wife with you, in the amount of time he spends with you. A married man shouldn't rock your world sis, think about it. What if you were in his wife's shoes and you get to find out that your husband rocks the world of another woman? If you can answer those truthfully, then you know what to do.[/size]
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Dyt(f): 3:53pm On May 03, 2012
she is nt d only one 2 b blamed na
y nt direct sm insults 2 d man
smtyms we ladies r so soft n emotional, its nt her fault in a way, every1 nids a companion n unlucky her, she met a greedy nigga

OP
try as much as u can 2 get ursef unattached 2 him
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by AZeD1(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2012
omobadan: OP, I'm not gonna condemn you. You and the guy are matured people. What I'll say is carry on with the relationship until you're strong enough to pull away. Since you're not ready to settle down now, I see no reason why you shouldn't enjoy a loving relationship with the married man. What some people failed to realise is that the guy enjoys the relationship as well. These things happen all the time. You just need to handle it well (which you're doing) and be prepared (emotionally), for when it ends. Good luck. smiley
This is the only sensible poster. To all of you blaming the lady, you are all idiots(sorry to say but its the truth.)

1)Marriage is NOT for everybody.
2)The Lady is not married so she is NOT cheating(besides she is not forcing the man.)
3)The lady says she is not ready to settle down and some mofos say she should go and marry(W.T.F)

OP if you are not ready to settle down, continue with the dude except you meet a single guy who is also not ready to settle down.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Goldieluks: 10:46pm On May 03, 2012
35 and dating a married man? Ma'am the earlier you let go of the selfish minded
married man, the better for you, that is if you are lucky.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by fakulty(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2012
OP* I know you love this man not for his money, but for his ability to sexually satisfy you. He probably knows how to handle you in bed and for this singular reason, it will be very difficult to resist him and let go. Since you are not ready for marriage, you should firstly quit your partnership with him(work) and cut off any means of interacting with him. Relocate if possible. Like others have said, you can quit when and if you are ready to.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by fakulty(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why would you encourage her to chase another woman's used dick? \

She is entitled to fresh and unused up dick.

Is there anything like unused or fresh dick??
How do you expect a 35yr old lady to get a "virgin" or unused dick?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 03, 2012
How old are you? Cos you should have deduced from most of the responses that what the OP is doing is not something to be proud of ir why do you think she herself is trying to stop it? The question from her is not whether to stop it but how to. This should have made you realise that she herself know's she is wrong so stop showing us how hard working your parent's were in raising you but maybe your father too was busy frolicking with people like the poster when he was supposed to have instilled some moral's into your head, Just maybe and that could best explain the reason for your demented reasoning.
A-ZeD:

This is the only sensible poster. To all of you blaming the lady, you are all idiots(sorry to say but its the truth.)

1)Marriage is NOT for everybody.
2)The Lady is not married so she is NOT cheating(besides she is not forcing the man.)
3)The lady says she is not ready to settle down and some mofos say she should go and marry(W.T.F)

OP if you are not ready to settle down, continue with the dude except you meet a single guy who is also not ready to settle down.

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by clemmonce(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2012
HERE IS SIMPLE FOOD 4 THOUGHT 4 THE POSTER. YOU SAID U DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED ALL U NEED IS A CHILD. NOW SEX IS PART OF OUR LIFE AS HUMANS. SO TELL WEN U FEEL LIKE HAVIN SEX WHO WIL U GO MEET? SOMEONE HUSBAND ? SO SOME BOYS IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD. 2. RAIS IN A CHILD WITHOUT A FATHER DO U KNW HOW DAT WIL AFFFCT THE CHILD. 3 HOW RICH ARE U? HOW MANY MILLI ONS HAV YOUR YEARS OF HUSTLING FETCHED. U. 4 UR INFO DANGOTE HAS A WIFE AND A FAMILY AND I DONT THINK U ARE RICHER THAN DANGOTE
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by AZeD1(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2012
Guitarlife: How old are you? Cos you should have deduced from most of the responses that what the OP is doing is not something to be proud of ir why do you think she herself is trying to stop it? The question from her is not whether to stop it but how to. This should have made you realise that she herself know's she is wrong so stop showing us how hard working your parent's were in raising you but maybe your father too was busy frolicking with people like the poster when he was supposed to have instilled some moral's into your head, Just maybe and that could best explain the reason for your demented reasoning.

Just maybe and that could best explain the reason for your demented reasoning
Reason's below.

How old are you? Cos you should have deduced from most of the responses that what the OP is doing is not something to be proud of

1st Age has nothing to do with wisdom
2nd I guess its in your village that most responses == right answer

why do you think she herself is trying to stop it?

Cos she is getting attached to him. If you had a functioning brain you would have seen that on line 5.

This should have made you realise that she herself know's she is wrong

She never said she was wrong in her post. Stop assumming, only ediots like you do that.
The concept of right/wrong is relative but i know you dumb a55 ediot so are not expected to know that.

stop showing us how hard working your parent's were in raising you

At least you know my parents are hardworking.
It aint my fault two drunkards conspired to conceive you so stop hating.

but maybe your father too was busy frolicking with people like the poster when he was supposed to have instilled some moral's into your head

My father might have been frolicking but he was smart enough to tell me son "life is not in black and white until you are in a person's shoe, don't judge"

He also told me stay away from hypocrites they are the lowest form of scumbags to ever roam the earth.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by dani1luv: 11:31am On May 04, 2012
[size=13pt]I SWEAR, YOU NEED DELIVERANCE!! THATS THE BEST OPTION[/size]
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2012
Classic . . . . . . *claps* now step forward for the nobel prize in the stooopidity category for this your ground breaking discoveries. Such tailored answers to a labyrinth of questions deserve some recognition.
A-ZeD:

Just maybe and that could best explain the reason for your demented reasoning
Reason's below.

How old are you? Cos you should have deduced from most of the responses that what the OP is doing is not something to be proud of

1st Age has nothing to do with wisdom
2nd I guess its in your village that most responses == right answer

why do you think she herself is trying to stop it?

Cos she is getting attached to him. If you had a functioning brain you would have seen that on line 5.

This should have made you realise that she herself know's she is wrong

She never said she was wrong in her post. Stop assumming, only ediots like you do that.
The concept of right/wrong is relative but i know you dumb a55 ediot so are not expected to know that.

stop showing us how hard working your parent's were in raising you

At least you know my parents are hardworking.
It aint my fault two drunkards conspired to conceive you so stop hating.

but maybe your father too was busy frolicking with people like the poster when he was supposed to have instilled some moral's into your head

My father might have been frolicking but he was smart enough to tell me son "life is not in black and white until you are in a person's shoe, don't judge"

He also told me stay away from hypocrites they are the lowest form of scumbags to ever roam the earth.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Soocool1(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2012
@op
bla bla bla
you are in charge of ur lyf so u can do anything u want with it
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Soocool1(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2012
@op
you are in charge of ur lyf so u can do anything u want with it
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by bizgirl(f): 1:55pm On May 04, 2012
at times hipocrisy in us we not allow us to rest.if a man who is legally married to a woman decided in his hearth to be a lover to an innocent lady like her, what stops her frm receiving the love? [b] everybody knows that life does not come with a manual, hence we would all have probably been affected by the same factors. The man came to her, she accepted him, the headache of the home break shd be of the man and not hers. but when u see a lady with a married man u will shout her down as if it is a taboo.
meanwhile no woman including myself prays to have a rival but when d man bends on having it, can a woman stop him? all of u shouting on her here, are u ready to amrry her at 35? or she should because of your own opinoin chase away the man dat loves her.
who knows how many heartbreak she has suffered frm the so called young-good-for-nothing, time-wasting guys?

@op, it is your life, if it pleases you to go ahead pls do. but be careful about it so that u dont come here again to say the man used and dumped you. but as for ppl shouting and ranting here leave them to their own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 04, 2012
Even while boko haram was busy bombing nigeria I never gave up on it but with this your post I am seriously considering wether nigeria has something called a future if her youths have this sort of opinion in their head. It's called defeatist and pessimistic.
bizgirl: at times hipocrisy in us we not allow us to rest.if a man who is legally married to a woman decided in his hearth to me a lover to an innocent lady like her, what stops her frm receiving the love? [b] everybody knows that life does not come with a manual, hence we would all have probably been affected by the same factors. The man came to her, she accepted him, the headache of the home break shd be of the man and not hers. but when u see a lady with a married man u will shout her down as if it is a taboo.
meanwhile no woman including myself prays to have a rival but when d man bends on having it, can a woman stop him? all of u shouting on her here, are u ready to amrry her at 35? or she should because of your own opinoin chase away the man dat loves her.

@op, it is your life, if it pleases you to go ahead pls do. but be careful about it so that u dont come here again to say the man used and dumped you. but as for ppl shouting and ranting here leave them to their own opinion.

who knows how many heartbreak she has suffered frm the so called young-good-for-nothing, time-wasting guys?
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by roseybridge(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2012
girl, u oughtta consider wat guitarlife said here. its very true. if u ponder upon his words, u will find the courage n zeal to leave the man once and for all.

Guitarlife: Yeah! You are actually shaking just the way you shook your a*rse that made a man that made a cow before man and God to loose his senses. You don't sound like you actually understand the gravity of what you are doing and I so much understand why? You think karma will not find you since you yourself have long closed your mind on marriage. Well, no problem but think about the woman whom you are depriving of the joy and attentio of her husband . Think about the young little children that you are stealing their dad away from them. The time the f00lish man should have spent on his children he is busy pounding yam on your lap's. Think about the number of time's that man would have slapped and assaulted his wife all because she dare accuse her husband of having an affair . Now go look at the mirror what do you see? The reason for a whole family's sorrow, the reason why some children are wiping their mother's eye's and petting her to stop crying because of a thorough beating from her husband. I hope you are still shaking are you?
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by MzPookie: 4:59pm On May 07, 2012
Guitarlife: Eheheheee ROTFLMBBOWMJTNVIABMBHLBLO. . . . . Now fasten your seat belt for the meaning #rollingOnTheFloorLaughingMyBlackButtOffWithMyJohnThomasNoddingVigorouslyInAgreementBcosMyBoxersHaveLongBeenLaughedOff.
Now I advice you stop reading because I already lost my hence of humour after that. And i can see how NLDers are petting you. Do you know what your name is?
A f00l and I'll prove it.
You are 35 fccking years old and you are not a 2nd wife o, you are worse than that a mistress with no drop of shame speading terror, unhappiness , hatred, venom into happy home's. You started long ago and you have so much perfected this evil act that your conscience is now smeared dead with a hot iron. You are so evil and drop so much sadness in your trail yet you do not want NLders to tell you the truh so that you will not cry? Now you should be competing in the crying competition at the olympic's not only because you earned it but because you do ot see anything wrong in the fact that your whole life is wasting away right now and all you can come up with is that you want to make money? Please answer this question's truthfully and maybe we will take it from there
1. Have you ever beem molested as a child or even in your adulthood.
2, why does your concience not prick you at this great evil you are doing?
3. Was any of your parent's a victim of spousal violence?
4. After making the whole money in the world whom do you want to spend it with?
5. Have you ever come across the world RESPONSIBLE in your dictionary.
6. Why have you decided to turm yourself into a source of sorrow for mankind?
There are still more to come. I hope i didn't make you cry.

she asked for advice not insult...the best you could v done was view and ignore, how has your stewpid response improved her situation, i presume u are a very hopeless sadist....
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by nerodenero: 7:12pm On May 07, 2012
I'm not a saint and I also do the things young people do in the name of love but I try to be modest in my actions.I think you should consider the consequences or should I say the end result rather the rocking my world and the bleepings.Assuming the man's wife finds out,catches you in the the act with her husband and decides to go for the killer i.e. pouring you acid or stabbing you.Will these equate to the rocking my world and the bleeping?And to the man,I pray he changes because I believe such a man will find it difficult to forgive his wife if she does same.Babe,borrow ur sef brain,leave d man alone o.U go get ur own man o.Good luck!
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by crisana(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2012
firstly love yourself, then see if you love him. respect for yourself should be on top of everything. look in the mirror and check if that's what you want from life. you can't say you are 15 and you are madly in love and your head is in the clouds, so i guess you are mature enough to see what's right and wrong. in the end, a man can drop his hat and will pick it how many times he wants and nobody will say smth just because he's a man, but you are the one who is gonna suffer. if he loves you so much, how come he treats his wife with respect, is still married to her and you are the 5th wheel of the carriage? try to think more about urself and impose other people to respect you by taking the right decisions in life. maybe true men with whom you could have had a nice relationship which would lead to something passed next to you but you were too blind to see it because of your 'married love'... i dont judge you, but as long as you alone will not realise it and want to change something, you will keep on being used by him. good luck
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by MzPookie: 9:51pm On May 07, 2012
ITbomb:
You just made me backspace everything I intended to rain on you.
At your age u need a mature minded friend and u have found it in this 'MARRIED MAN'.
Dunno wat to say

Lwkmd..pity party cheesy
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Olive2012(f): 10:28am On May 08, 2012
my dear, you don't really want to leave this man, because if u do, you would have done this long ago. why do you desire another woman's husband? Just go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by LuvSELF: 12:05pm On May 08, 2012
Woo, I had to sign in just to reply to your post sista!

You really don't need the negativity so I will not give it to you (not much atleast lol). I'm sure all the other replys will give you slack about your decisions (which yes, in this case are very poor) but you deserve to be spoken to like a human.

Any romantic relationship that does not allow for you to have that person completely (open marraiges/relationships not included) is not a very constructive relationship-in fact it shouldn't even be called a relationship in the first place. Really, how do you feel knowing that you have given yourself to him and ONLY him for this many years, making yourself exclusively his, yet he isn't reciprocating and is essentially sharing himself between two women? Also, if he is doing this to you and to his wife, he is probably out messing with another woman as well--use your head my dear.

You also know that you are putting yourself at risk as this guy could bring you all sorts of STDs (God forbid its HIV or something incurable) then you'll really be screwed (no pun intended). Open your eyes and know your worth AND ALSO while you do not know his wife you should treat her with respect and back off from her man-- there are sooooooooooooo many men out there, no one here can tell you how to get over someone, that is a hurdle you've got to jump over on your own, but you MUST deal with it nonetheless. Becareful and exit this relationship ASAP before you get hurt!
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by wiscul4: 6:12pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=drnoel][/quote] Involving your self with a married was the biggest mistake,Both of you are deceiving the innocent lady- a wife of that married guy.U should refrain yourself from this. There is a GOD who is observing . U told that the person love u and u also but think about his wife and his family. He is cheating his wif e and will cheat u . So don't step forward and kick him though he will try to convince you. Don't rely on this sort of person .He is a real cheat who is cheating his wife and family.

How long do you wanna remain close friends to a married man? How long? A quick fact is that he is cheating on his wife with you, in the amount of time he spends with you. A married man shouldn't rock your world sis, think about it. What if you were in his wife's shoes and you get to find out that your husband rocks the world of another woman? If you can answer those truthfully, then you know what to do.

You should take a break, think deeply and pull out because at the end of it all,he'll always have his family.
Why are u shaking this man and participating this sort of game?I wonder ,if you are really have a guilty feelings then stop your feeling run for him and find another person but not a married person.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by wiscul4: 6:42pm On May 08, 2012
You said " I'm not keen on marriage,it's not even on my priority list now,I'd rather hv a friend nd maybe just hv a child but not now.money chasing is mur on my list than marriage.pls u guys advice me " Now my ques is why you need a child from a married guy? why don't u marry a new guy and then do what u want. Bot of you r messing up the life of others and for you 2 the innocent lady is suffering. This is really a worst thing that I can say.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by frenchman(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2012
Many of us are hypocrites, and I do not know why people kept condemning this lady. These are two consenting adults engaging in a relationship that is benefiting both parties. From the poster's submission, no one is being coerced int o anything here. Will she rather haves useless irresponsible single guy or a caring married man. My advice to you is, though this man is someone's husband, and you are not ready to marry him or have any baby for him, you can keep seeing him until you find someone that soothes you, who will take care of you. Marriage is not everything, your happiness is paramount.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by wonukwuru(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2012
As u are sleeping wit anoda woman's husband, depriving d woman d joy of her marriage. When u eventually marry, if at all u'll marry, 10 women or more will also deprive u from enjoying ur marriage, because d harvest will always be greater than d seed. Anu offia

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 31, 2012
Babe i understand you n i rily feel for u big tym, v also bin 2ru ds b4, mine became so bad 2 d extent that i ws obssessed with this man. I tink you shld pray abt it change your digits n leave ur environment for a while. We all make mistake n thats y we r human being. God is in control u hear. kiss kiss wink[/i][i]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? / American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.