Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out (11840 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by favourozo(f): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
U can start by hating d man... Look for those things U don't like abt him n start hating him dat way, U will get ur solution
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by 9jagobetta: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
let me help you this way: say this as an affirmation &/or prayer, every emotion of love mixed with emotion of romance, plus emotion of sex that i have for this man (you mention his name) is withdrawn and converted into agape love of God. i refused to be hypnotized & obsessed spiritually or physically by him. you may say In Jesus name or inch Allah depending on your faith. good luck.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by adisaaina: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
I feel u strongly on dis kills,I'm guilty of all but d attention he gives me r too strong.everyday we grow stronger.atimes,I wish I neva him.i swear I really wanna pullout but it's tough.[/quote]
babe i tink u need to be more firm it not easy though but 4 how long do u want to continue warming his bed 2 u are distracting him from his family. I was once in ur shoe, but i manage to breaktru. If i can do it so u can. If u need sister advise contact me ok adisaaina@yahoo.com
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by andyanders: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
I think this has expired considering the fact that it come online May, 2012. It's a demonic influence ready to destroy her. The earlier she get off it, the better.At 35 still moving with a married man is not ordinary and don't fee like leaving him? Na waoooooooooo. She needs deliverance.

When there is cold, he will run to his wife and you will be alone. When there is crisis,he will retire to his wife and you will be left alone to cry your eyes out. I think your brain is gone cos it is not normal.Either he is using you for something or the demon is out to destroy you.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Youngpo413: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
Vikin: OP, That guy is just using you, i tell you it might look like you cant do without him, but the moment you let go, you will be surprised at what will come your way. Let go of that man now pls..
By the way, @35yrs, you are still chasing money, you should be talking of retirement by now undecided undecided

since she said 35yrs,that means she is above 40.

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Michelle55: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
LIFE IS ALL ABOUT HAPPINESS...... SO HATERS LET HER BE!!!!!! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT YOU FELL FOR A MARRIED MAN,ITS JUST THAT YOU HURTING ANOTHER AND BREAKING ANOTHER WOMAN'S HOME SO MY DEAR SHUT HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU. YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT,I KNOW IT WON'T BE EASY FOR YOU TO FORGET HIM BUT YOU'VE GOT TO TRY COS HE IS NEVER PART OF YOUR AND WILL NEVER BE....DO YOU KNOW WHY? HMMMMM......... COS YOU ARE UNIQUE AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HATERS COS THEY CAN'T SPICE UP YOUR LIFE... BE HAPPY DEAR
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by ted1741: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nne, the way u attacked Guitarlife proves his point, ur in denial. Maybe u have a problem like dysfunctional upbringing but playing saint. U brought ur problem becos deep down u know what ur doing is morally wrong otherwise u wont share it annonimously right. At 35, from a good upbringing (depending on what that means to u), ur single and instead of dating a single man, u opted for a married man is not in tendum with sound upbringing. I bet ur "cohesive" family doesn't know of this man and peherps are worried for u at 35. So, don't insult, take a deep breath, resent this man AND pray too. ur not in it for his money so why the duggardness. Anyman worth his salt can give u the same pleasure be it sex or company. Have u ever thought what will happen to his family if his wife knows about it. At 35, decent, smart it seems ur are, why the blind love. Am in Canada and a family lawyer and see daily the devastation of infidelity on the children and wives. What he is doing with u is tantamount to abuse on his wife and heavens forbid if she finds out. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
I'm just curious did you ever move past this married man? if he will cheat his wife sooner he would you too. I pray for your strength.

1 Like

Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by chingydaboss(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Tak sniper.. it works so fast..
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by Lilach55: 4:14am On Feb 14, 2019
Daadaaa:

Very funny,I dnt fret wit words,so bring it on.for ur info,nobody's petting me in here ok.only a fool knows one,I refuse to trade words wit anybody who insults me cos I brought my problem to be solved,like I said only a true friend will rebuke u,but wit ur words u dnt pass.i appreciate d fact dat u took out time to type such a long love letter to me.#hiss#.now back to ur questions,I hv Neva being molested all my life,I sure hv a conscience,my parents r very much together,well dats for me to decide wot I'll do wit my money,I'm not a sorrowful child but a happy child.im waiting for d rest,I'll ansa all ur questions,if u like insult me frm now till ur tired,it wnt change me frm being who I am.pls bring it on I'm waiting.it also tks an evil person to know one.thx for ur time but Im still waiting for ur heat cos I'm shaking right now.#hiss#

I think you should channel this fight to the man. From your response, if the wife comes for you, you will fight back. Evaluate your values. What if the man comes tomorrow and says he will not do again. Will you force him? When u date another woman's man, when you marry your own, you will live in suspicion. You are only mortgaging your future happiness. This is valentine, do your self the biggest favour by loving you right. And that means breaking off. You deserve better than been a home breaker. The decision lies with you. You will not believe the amount of peace you will experience when you let go. That may be all you need to bring in that perfect someone for you.
Re: Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out by yudeesh: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2019
Hai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know How To Be A Girlfriend. / When You Are Having Sex With A Girl And She Is Doing This (PHOTO) / Am A Teacher! Lady Who Show Off Her Cleavage Inside Shirt Revealed. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.