Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! - Jokes Etc (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (84744 Views)

Riddles! Riddles!! Riddles!!! / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by ARareGem(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abeg, there is no pattern. I almost got a headache! angry
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2013
Hehehehe...

musKeeto:
1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, 312211
1 - one 1
11 - two 1's
21 - one 2 and one 1
1211 - one 1, one 2, two 1's
111221 - three 1's, two 2's, one 1

cheesy

Fucking annoying, right?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2013
where all of una go hide na? did my question cause brain damage? grin
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2013
Gentle Naaz: short up, wr r d bags? Inside d bus ofcos. Hu is drivn d car? D driver of cos
The kittens legs are in the bags, whether the bags are in the house or in the bus. And the girls were not in the bus.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto: What is the pattern?

1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, 312211

1, One 1(11), Two 1(21), One 2 One 1(1211), One 1 One 2 Two 1(111221), Three 1 Two 2 One 1(312211).. The next number would be 13112221 i.e One 3 One 1 Two 2 Two 1.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by ARareGem(f): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto: where all of una go hide na? did my question cause brain damage? grin

Maybe. grin
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by obi4eze(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
@ Muskeeto,I thought the pattern has to do with Paschal's triangle in Binomial Theorem. But it doesn't look like it. sad
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
musKeeto: Hehehehe...

1 - one 1
11 - two 1's
21 - one 2 and one 1
1211 - one 1, one 2, two 1's
111221 - three 1's, two 2's, one 1

cheesy

Fucking annoying, right?

Fake azz teacher. I had to google it to understand what you were saying.

Why couldnt you start it by saying that the numbers describe the previous number before it?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fake azz teacher. I had to google it to understand what you were saying.

Why couldnt you start it by saying that the numbers describe the previous number before it?
Punk azz student. I overrated your intelligence :-P
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by wiegraf: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2013
musKeeto:
Punk azz student. I overrated your intelligence :-P

Lol, I just gave up and read it now... I was heading in that direction as well, as I'm sure other were....dammit muskeeto...
$deity dammit dats one puzzle, dammit
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2013
grin
So, we're back on track.. Happy new year guys

1. There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have 1 match. Which do you light up first?

2. Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair or table beneath him to conclude that he might have used it to hang himself. They just found a puddle of water. How did the man hang himself? (caveat: the answer to this one's pretty dumb)

3. If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now (easy) grin

4. I have one, you have one.
If you remove the first letter, a bit remains.
If you remove the second, bit still remains.
After much trying, you might be able to remove the third one also, but it remains.
It dies hard!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2013
I noticed you and lb's epic battle on that thread. I'm usually not bothered with long arguments, but it'd be great to see a lot more... I'm posting this here so hopefully it's far away from davidylan's troll-bumps...
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Odunharry(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
A plane crash occurd bw d borders of nigeria n cameroun,wia wud d survivorx b buried?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2013
Odunharry: A plane crash occurd bw d borders of nigeria n cameroun,wia wud d survivorx b buried?
you don't bury the survivors
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by alaricsaltzman: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2013
musKeeto: grin
So, we're back on track.. Happy new year guys

1. There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have 1 match. Which do you light up first?

2. Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair or table beneath him to conclude that he might have used it to hang himself. They just found a puddle of water. How did the man hang himself? (caveat: the answer to this one's pretty dumb)

3. If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now (easy) grin

4. I have one, you have one.
If you remove the first letter, a bit remains.
If you remove the second, bit still remains.
After much trying, you might be able to remove the third one also, but it remains.
It dies hard!

1. U lite the match 1st
2. He stood on ice block which has melted
3. 2nd place of cos!!
4. This one is very logical...then again, that's what dis whole fing is all abt...anyways, the answer is in d questn...a bit, bit and it!!!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by wiegraf: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2013
alaric saltzman:

1. U lite the match 1st
2. He stood on ice block which has melted
3. 2nd place of cos!!
4. This one is very logical...then again, that's what dis whole fing is all abt...anyways, the answer is in d questn...a bit, bit and it!!!

See wickedness
I don't get the first one though
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dadog147: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
walexydon: Not bad...☺k° let's c who's smart enuf 2 get this:

2 + 2 = fish
3 + 3 = eight
7 + 7 = triangle

Am waiting!!!

u put the numbers together like u twist the number and stick them togeder.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by alaricsaltzman: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
wiegraf:

See wickedness
I don't get the first one though
To lite a stove, u need a match!!!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
someone should follow up...this is an interview....i have 10 simple questns and 1 hard questn...which do u wanna answer?? choose carefully!!!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by felix1010: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2013
Hey***# stop waistin ur tym
downloadin wack songs, diz
upcomin artist is shakin radio
stations he is unique wif his
music, sharply download diz
song i promise no regret enjoy..
http://www.waptrick.com/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F223286%2Fringtones%2Ffullmp3best%2Fcouragii_i_De_Catch_Cold.mp3
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by alaricsaltzman: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2013
New riddles:
1. She awakes, I touch her and she spreads her legs apart. We are both nervous but I continue. Finally the white liquid comes. What happened?

2. The first 2 letters of this English word refer to a male, the first three refer to a female, the first 4 to a great man and the whole word is a great woman. What is the word?

3. Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

4. I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?

5. I am a seven letter word, you read me daily. Letters 567 increase every year. The 3rd and 4th letters are the same and my 325 letters cover about 70% of the world. What am I?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2013
alaric saltzman:
1. She awakes, I touch her and she spreads her legs apart. We are both nervous but I continue. Finally the white liquid comes. What happened?
?

alaric saltzman:
The first 2 letters of this English word refer to a male, the first three refer to a female, the first 4 to a great man and the whole word is a great woman. What is the word?
Heroine..

alaric saltzman:
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.
*loading*

alaric saltzman:
I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
Hope?

alaric saltzman:
I am a seven letter word, you read me daily. Letters 567 increase every year. The 3rd and 4th letters are the same and my 325 letters cover about 70% of the world. What am I?
*loading*
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Creatrixity(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2013
alaric saltzman: New riddles:

2. The first 2 letters of this English word refer to a male, the first three refer to a female, the first 4 to a great man and the whole word is a great woman. What is the word?

3. Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

4. I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?

5. I am a seven letter word, you read me daily. Letters 567 increase every year. The 3rd and 4th letters are the same and my 325 letters cover about 70% of the world. What am I?
Answer to the first...
You milked a heifer,dummy!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by alaricsaltzman: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2013
Creatrixity:
Answer to the first...
You milked a heifer,dummy!
Dummy!!! Why is it only d 1st u can answer??
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by alaricsaltzman: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto:
?

Heroine..

*loading*

Hope?

*loading*

U only got the heroine ryt
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by alaricsaltzman: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Where all d gurus na
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
alaric saltzman: New riddles:

5. CABBAGE?

3. What?

4. Tommorow?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by wiegraf: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
5 is message

4 is far too vague. Thoughts? Life (well you do see life, in a sense)? Lots of abstract concepts could fit in

3 is gadddamit..I'll figure it out
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
3: Is the actual word "Gry"? I haven't googled. But thought I'd check before thinking further than this point.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2013
3. Language..
There are only three words in the phrase the english language.therefore the third word in the phrase is language cheesy
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2013
Tinkybabe: 3. Language..
There are only three words in the phrase the english language.therefore the third word in the phrase is language cheesy
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! / Funny! School Cartoon Comics. / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.