Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

34 People Killed At Potiskum Cattle-Market In Yobe State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34 People Killed At Potiskum Cattle-Market In Yobe State (17535 Views)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Insurgents Have Killed Over 34 People In Gwoza / Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 34 People Killed At Potiskum Cattle-Market In Yobe State by Akpan107(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Do you remember the day Anambra buried about fourteen families who were victims of the madala christmas eve bombings and just days after that the moslems(boko haram) released a letter with full details of why the CHRISTIANS were killed with very impressive quotations from the QURAN backing their evil deeds! Muhammed formed this DEMONIC RELIGION CALLED ISLAM and enforced it with EXTREME VIOLENCE! MUHAMMED molested under age girls in the name of marriage ! Tell me muhammed is not a PAEDOPHILE! I had a room mate who was from CHAD and he told me blatantly to my face that the QURAN say "if there is a war and you came accross infidels(christians) who doesnt wanna convert you should behead them all and enjoy it while doing it! My jaw dropped! Muhammed never performed miracle like healing the sick! The man was possesed with evil spirit and if you doubt me you should ask yourself what good has Islam brought to this world. I pity the blacks "WANNA BE ARAB". They look at you like inferiors.
My dear, a Muslim friend of mine told me about eight Years ago, he said '' if there is a religious fighting and a Muslim kill a Christian, there is a blessing for killing the infidels''
Re: 34 People Killed At Potiskum Cattle-Market In Yobe State by kay1one(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2012
Akpan107: My dear, a Muslim friend of mine told me about eight Years ago, he said '' if there is a religious fighting and a Muslim kill a Christian, there is a blessing for killing the infidels''
True? ALL For Virgin P*?!
Re: 34 People Killed At Potiskum Cattle-Market In Yobe State by Naijamericana: 3:55am On May 05, 2012
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
Oh fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
"To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu’s Oil Subsidy Report / Power Tussle Delays Budget Passage / [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.