Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. (5270 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Potiskum, Yobe / Two Female Suicide Bombers Hit GSM Market, Potiskum, Yobe State / 34 People Killed At Potiskum Cattle-Market In Yobe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Smartwizy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Naija...which way ...God av mercy...
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Texykool: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
I dey wait... FP material grin

Signed,
Nairaland

*Modified*

OP, thanks for finally putting the picture here.

RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Smartwizy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Naija....which way.......

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Smartwizy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmmmm

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by hahn(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Texykool:

Signed,
Nairaland

This is a pretty dumb and senseless reply to this thread.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Texykool: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
hahn:

This is a pretty dumb and senseless reply to this thread.

RIP

And you needed to quote me to show how sensible you are grin

Where are the pictures OP promised

Till then, I still dey wait.
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by izsmike: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
damn
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by 9jii(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
So if politicians did this to these children, is it not the responsibility of government to do the needful?

Politicians are just using this unfortunate event to give others bad name. while the real problem is growing. by the time it 'll be clear for all of us,then we will realize our mistakes.
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Temptee101(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chai. So this is true. Precious lives just wasted like that. May their souls rest in the bosom of the Almighty
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
[size=15pt]. . . . . . . . . . .and this character still wants a second term from us[/size] angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by ofornwa: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
God has the final say on this act of terrorism and killing of innocent defenceless citizens of Nigeria. God grant them eternal rest Amen
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by blexxonmak(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
GEJ is not the problem anyway.May the souls of the fallen find peace at the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Safari29: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
blexxonmak:
GEJ is not the problem anyway.May the souls of the fallen find peace at the bosom of the Lord.

gej is the c in c. It is his job to contains all this atrocities. Am tired of this retard president.

hey I typed ret.ard not slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Jay20(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rip 2 the dead, what a sad and wicked world we living in.
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by jabolo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Given the level of discourse I've witnessed on this forum, I cannot be surprised there are Nigerians downplaying the sad scenes we are seeing. Truth is, we cannot emphathize with those we have comprehensively dehumanized.

"Those Northern Animals"

"Born to Rule"

"They are doing this to themselves because of GEJ"

etc

Is'okay. We understand. It is your defense mechanism to avoid the psychological upheaval that comes with confronting the truth. It also means you are dead inside withour realizing it. You kiss you wife and children with those cold, long-dead lips that spouts such inanity.

It's not when we are in the ground that we are dead; we are dead when we no longer feel the horror of our fellow humans' death.
- Rudolf Okonkwo
Saharareporters, November 2014

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by DRealGeesam(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rip
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by DRealGeesam(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
torkaka:
[size=15pt]. . . . . . . . . . .and this character still wants a second term from us[/size] angry angry
Hmmmm
Smh
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by DRealGeesam(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Texykool:

Signed,
Nairaland

*Modified*

RIP to the dead
People like you make me want to cry.
Is this the time to be promoting space booking?

I am short of words for the situation of this country and for insensitive people like you
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Texykool: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
DRealGeesam:

People like you make me want to cry.
Is this the time to be promoting space booking?

I am short of words for the situation of this country and for insensitive people like you

Pls Cry... Sensitive Cry Baby
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nairabeezie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
god!
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nairabeezie(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
You are so f00lish that if i had a gun i wouldn't shoot you.....i will just tell you what a gun can do and watch you die by the explanation..
Texykool:

Signed,
Nairaland

*Modified*

RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by candidbabe(f): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oh my God, this is what Buhari has turned Nigeria into by living up to the promise that baboons would be soaked in blood and making Nigeria ungovernable for Gej.

after making the north desolate you can come and live in Otuoke.
Ride on GMB.

GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by DONADAMS(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nairabeezie(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
MBGN Miss Tourism 2014, Chinyere Adogu, releases new photos embarassed embarassed
http://www.firsturl.de/74opv0V

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Texykool: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Nairabeezie:
You are so f00lish that if i had a gun i wouldn't shoot you.....i will just tell you what a gun can do and watch you die by the explanation..

I know that line probably isn't from your brain. You ain't that smart cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
just in case...
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by johnstar(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
choi.... deriz God o
d blood wey una dey waste. . rip
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Elcemento(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
shocked shocked Lord have mercy.RIP.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nairabeezie(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
reverbnation.com/Elmars that line wey dey impress u so much is the wackest..
Texykool:

I know that line probably isn't from your brain. You ain't that smart cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by igbeke: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
torkaka:
It doesn't change anything. I will still Vote him (GEJ) come 2015.
I see no reason some folks should take to violent self destruct to just prove a selfish and silly point.- that the President is not capable of running the county's affairs.
Why would anyone think that peace will return to Nigeria once a Northern Muslim is in power. (That is a great illusion if u truly know what is on ground).
Atiku once said over 70% of Northerners are illiterate. if he is sincere, y would they chose to annihilate the few ones among them that choose to be educated?
Well, continue to waste ur human resources. When Nigeria is no more come 2015 and beyond, then u will understand the true meaning of NYSC.
Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
igbeke:

It doesn't change anything. I will still Vote him (GEJ) come 2015.
I see no reason some folks should take to violent self destruct to just prove a selfish and silly point.- that the President is not capable of running the county's affairs.
Why would anyone think that peace will return to Nigeria once a Northern Muslim is in power. (That is a great illusion if u truly know what is on ground).
Atiku once said over 70% of Northerners are illiterate. if he is sincere, y would they chose to annihilate the few ones among them that choose to be educated?
Well, continue to waste ur human resources. When Nigeria is no more come 2015 and beyond, then u will understand the true meaning of NYSC.

I posted the below earlier today, and I think it perfectly fits a response for you.

" Terrorism is a global trend that has been scourging the world, and the earlier some of you ignoramus understand this, the better for the country. The very reason why boko haram seems to be having an upper hand over our government lies in the very statement the OP made. Like the OP, our government of the day believes northerners are the problem with Nigeria, they believe boko haram is opposition sponsored, they believe insurgency is encouraged by northern leaders, they believe boko haram is politics!!! . . . . . . . . . . .may I ask, are northerners in Nigeria also sponsoring al shabab? are they sponsoring ISIS?, al Qaeda? salafist group? abu sayyaf group? Jaish-e-Mohammed? . . . . . . . . . .OP, if you (like the government) is sleeping, wake up!!!! . . . .TERRORISM IS REAL AND IT HAS REACHED NIGERIA. . . . . . . . . . . . . .northerners are the problem indeed!! "

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The 47 Students Killed At Potiskum,yobe State Two Days Ago. by Chubhie: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Smartwizy:
hmmmmm
Yet the otueke comedian is vying for a second term! Who will save our Republic and put a bullet into the skull of otueke man and stop all this madness!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari / Good News! NNPC To Distribute Free Gas Cylinders To All Nigerians / EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.