Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence (56463 Views)

#FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / Pictures Of Lagos Before Independence / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2012
DaLover: Look at us ,
we r best in nigeria, see how we developed lagos with our creativity and labour, we are tired of those disturbing us in our lagos, we have the first university and the first televistation in africa, so that makes others inferior to us, we are the most educated so we determine how to manage others resources and where to manage it form, our party is the best, we have the most sophisticated electorate, we don't vote corrupt people, the yorubas dont believe in cheating, we are the most tolerant, we have the best governor, there is oil in Lagos so lets spread the joy. Abuja is oil money, lagos is yoruba sagacity.
Presently our own party people in senate and HOR are rejecting their own share of the mega allowances, we need true federalism where the FG continues to share oil money. We are the most advances but just need to have a watered down cost price crude products.
What a bunch of people!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

LOL
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oil Oil Oil

crude oil discovered in Lagos

http://allafrica.com/stories/201005120207.html

Crude oil in Ondo

http://www.coastalnews.com/profile/government-profile/638-ilaje-local-government-ondo-state-nigeria.html

So dalover, we are on our own Ok !!! Go hug die if you no like am.

Again of course you are free to migrate, please when you do, keep your tribalistic tendency to yourself if not you probably be mobbed, go ask your brothers in Lagos. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by Rhino5dm: 11:40am On May 05, 2012
@ DaLover

But you went to school in Lagos and still live in Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2012
manny4life: You people can argue...

The confusing part of some post got me bamboozled. someone said the pics were before independence but the thread topic says otherwise, which is it? Well, Lagos looked good before the independence but I must say though Lagos was developing during it's time in the 60's and 70's, at least prior to the 80's and 90's, a huge chunk of vast development was from large influx of people and money/investment.

Thank you, please explain to Dalover that wants us to believe Lagos was built with oil money

When a lie goes on for too long, it becomes the truth.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
@ DaLover

LOL ofcourse I expect him to lie grin grin grin grin

Ondo lagos and indeed the odua nation would grow whether they like it or not grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2012
We are not tribalistic but when some elements take our kindness, gentleness for weakness then it is good to set the record straight.

I have Igbo friend, both the secure and insecure. I can sure you that every ethnicity is equal in Lagos. It is NL tribalistis that would try to turn Lagos to an Only yoruba city rather than a Nigerian state.

We are one people before the eyes of Allah.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by Rhino5dm: 11:49am On May 05, 2012
The last map he posted shows the name of the computer he is using[b](which should be his name) [/b]and quick facebook search shows that he lives in Lagos and schooled there. If that the case then why the hating?

alj harem:

LOL ofcourse I expect him to lie grin grin grin grin

Ondo lagos and indeed the odua nation would grow whether they like it or not grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by Rhino5dm: 11:58am On May 05, 2012
But, Alhaji where are you from? I mean everybody is surprise at the rate at which you change your state.

alj harem: We are not tribalistic but when some elements take our kindness, gentleness for weakness then it is good to set the record straight.

I have Igbo friend, both the secure and insecure. I can sure you that every ethnicity is equal in Lagos. It is NL tribalistis that would try to turn Lagos to an Only yoruba city rather than a Nigerian state.

Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The last map he posted shows the name of the computer he is using[b](which should be his name) [/b]and quick facebook search shows that he lives in Lagos and schooled their. If that the case then why the hating?

If you observe his post, he kept on about "we are equal, yorubas are ordinary, they are normal, they are not better than us, they are not intelligent, they are lazy " etc

My brother the inferiority complex among these people is indeed great !

I wonder why GEJ gave the SW the second highest revenue if the SWerners are lazy, this is apart from Lagos o !

Oil was discovered in Lagos sometimes 2-3 years ago and their are Oil companies their. Not that I like it because there is more to life than Oil but just to show these ideeeeiots that with or without them people would still migrate to where their is opportunity.

How many times have People said Awolowo is bad he is this he is that but heck their stats you would find OAU as their uni.

How many times have people said Yorubas are dirty etc but check again, it is either I live in Illorin, Lagos of Ibadan

That is what is wrong with likes of Dalover
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
But, Alhaji where are you from? I mean everybody is surprise at the rate at which you change your state.

Hmmmmmm, Rhino that one na private matter (k state) grin grin grin grin I just don't like cheating
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

The longest man made wall if I remember quite correctly is the great wall of China and not benin. Moreover Benin is a family of Odua thus partially Yoruba and their achievement is the joy of all Yorubas and Yoruba achievement is the Joy of Bini people. Go figure, of course NL would tell us a different thing.

Awori was part of the benin kingdom so technically the honours is mine as well. Thanks smiley grin grin

Now as for the ranting. Don't worry it is ok After Yorubas finish building the first and largest man made island in Africa, the next projects would be to Build a railway that links all Odua territory in Nigeria, then constant electricity

Just see your mentality....Yorubas are the best and Bini are now part of the yoruba sub group?? you have a long way to go brother.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
@ DaLover

What gives that crazy impression? I went to school in Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2012
DaLover:
Just see your mentality....Yorubas are the best and Bini are now part of the yoruba sub group?? you have a long way to go brother.

Where did I say binis are part of yoruba subgroup ?

I said a family of odua, no Bini man would deny that. Of course it would not take likes of you more than 3 mins to make a new Username claiming bini. I have spoken to real bini people before, No Bini man even the Oba would deny that.

It does not mean they are a yoruba subgroup.

Again this best thing is really eating u up my brother. Just accept the fact that YOU have nothing on them, go face your leaders and demand accountability from them rather than disturbing a group of people far ahead of yours. Who's fault is that ?

We don't mind joining the protest, but your tribalistic ranting is not helping matters.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2012
DaLover:

Did you school in the SWerner part of Nigeria or Kogi or Kwara, yes or no ? Don't lie o !!

If you say ABU in Kaduna, uniben or Nsukka then I would believe
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by Rhino5dm: 12:06pm On May 05, 2012
Olodudu, asha lafiya agba? OR Korohe wadahe? grin

alj harem:

Hmmmmmm, Rhino that one na private matter (k state) grin grin grin grin I just don't like cheating
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The last map he posted shows the name of the computer he is using[b](which should be his name) [/b]and quick facebook search shows that he lives in Lagos and schooled there. If that the case then why the hating?

R you are liar or what? where have you seen my living in lagos in anyting I have done or said? is it by force? Ahj harem insist I am Igbo, now we are we are forcing people to accept you we want them to be...na wa ooo
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by Rhino5dm: 12:08pm On May 05, 2012
what gives that crazy impression? Your last map shows a computer name. Check it out yourself.

DaLover:
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

Where did I say binis are part of yoruba subgroup ?

I said a family of odua, no Bini man would deny that. Of course it would not take likes of you more than 3 mins to make a new Username claiming bini. I have spoken to real bini people before, No Bini man even the Oba would deny that.

It does not mean they are a yoruba subgroup.

Again this best thing is really eating u up my brother. Just accept the fact that YOU have nothing on them, go face your leaders and demand accountability from them rather than disturbing a group of people far ahead of yours. Who's fault is that ?

We don't mind joining the protest, but your tribalistic ranting is not helping matters.

Ok, I get you...we are all part of the family of nigeria, change user name? for where...u must be afraid that a benin person will come up and challange this ldiotic statement.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
what gives that crazy impression? Your last map shows a computer name. Check it out yourself.

And so, how deos that translate to going to school in Lagos how does that change what I said about yorubas looking down on others?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by Rhino5dm: 12:12pm On May 05, 2012
I'm not a lair. Save your are using a computer that belongs to another person.. . .anywaz no biggie cool

DaLover:

R you are liar or what? where have you seen my living in lagos in anyting I have done or said? is it by force? Ahj harem insist I am Igbo, now we are we are forcing people to accept you we want them to be...na wa ooo
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2012
DaLover:

My brother, you claimed you were urhobo, I caught you out

Then Isoko, you could not tranlate

Now Ijaw, Ok what is the meaning of this please tranlate in english

viinmo balabala

Translate from Ijaw to english
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by naptu2: 12:13pm On May 05, 2012
Yaba Higher College was the first institution of higher learning in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole.

It was formally opened on January 19, 1934 but in the preceding years, it had already enrolled students in medicine since 1930. It was the forerunner of Yaba College of Technology and University College Ibadan.

http://nigerianwiki.com/wiki/Yaba_Higher_College

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaba_College
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem: We are not tribalistic but when some elements take our kindness, gentleness for weakness then it is good to set the record straight.

every ethnicity is equal in warri where I leave and other parts of southern nigeria, so whats you point? how does this make you better than others, how did this contribute to lagos developing faster than other cities in nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by Rhino5dm: 12:15pm On May 05, 2012
Bros, chill down cool. You are entitle to your opinion, even when it turns out to be wrong. I'm not debating or adding anything to the thread. Just that I was curious after doing a facebook serach on that name. Carry GO! Nothing do you! Mavor cool

DaLover:

And so, how deos that translate to going to school in Lagos how does that change what I said about yorubas looking down on others?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, you claimed you were urhobo, I caught you out

Then Isoko, you could not tranlate

Now Ijaw, Ok what is the meaning of this please tranlate in english

viinmo balabala

Translate from Ijaw to english
Mr bro from the dull and lazy side...I am isoko tru and tru, I dont have to defend myself before you....listen to the truth I am saying
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2012
DaLover:

Ok, I get you...we are all part of the family of nigeria, change user name? for where...u must be afraid that a benin person will come up and challange this ldiotic statement.

Iddeitic statement grin grin grin is it you or papabrown maybe it is beaf or edicolove, Let me remind you that Obiagu1 formed a thread to confirmed this. I am not afraid. If any Bini man comes and disclaim what I said, then good luck. Even brothers have different destiny. I hope your understand smiley

ACN winning Edo state is not by Luck, Go figure
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2012
DaLover:
Mr bro from the dull and lazy side...I am isoko tru and tru, I dont have to defend myself before you....listen to the truth I am saying

Ok now you are Isoko, Now I would write Isoko for you. Please translate

Beko please do

Aja wa oooooo, ana haiokpota biomu uromume
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2012
Dalover beeko translate onana
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

Iddeitic statement grin grin grin is it you or papabrown maybe it is beaf or edicolove, Let me remind you that Obiagu1 formed a thread to confirmed this. I am not afraid. If any Bini man comes and disclaim what I said, then good luck. Even brothers have different destiny. I hope your understand smiley

ACN winning Edo state is not by Luck, Go figure

Yopu are not getting my point, even if all the best scientist in world are part of the yoruba family they are not better than the rest of us nigerians, so stop tring to pass that impression.....british, American, germans are not better or smarter than people of the niger delta, how much more yoruba...
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:22pm On May 05, 2012
Abi you no be Isoko again ?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by DaLover(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem:

Ok now you are Isoko, Now I would write Isoko for you. Please translate

Beko please do

Aja wa oooooo, ana haiokpota biomu uromume
Let me try
"alj harem is a fvucedup negro still trying to continue in his foollish ways"

did I get it?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2012
DaLover:

Yopu are not getting my point, even if all the best scientist in world are part of the yoruba family they are not better than the rest of us nigerians, so stop tring to pass that impression.....british, American, germans are not better or smarter than people of the niger delta, how much more yoruba...

LOL grin grin grin Scientist ? shocked shocked shocked shocked Has Nigeria ever produced a scientist worth celebrating ? Please mention one with noble price.

You keep shouting rest of us Nigerians, dude where you not the one calling other Nigerians parasites the other day saying SS/SE are not the parasite ?

Who said Yorubas are better than Niger-delta ? Dude stop playing with people's intelligent here. I said better than likes of you because they demand accountability rather than mediocrity.

You are one funny chap you know ! grin
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before Crude Oil And Independence by aljharem(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2012
DaLover:
Let me try
"alj harem is a fvucedup negro still trying to continue in his foollish ways"

did I get it?

LOL No you did not because YOU ARE NOT ISOKO THUS IT DOES NOT COME NATURALLY TO YOU !

I am sorry, please try another Niger-delta group

As your sister Willy-willy has tried Ogoni before, you can also do the same grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.