Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? (8094 Views)

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" / What On Earth Can Make A Man To Beat His Pregnant Wife..?? / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by philipstanley(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2012
I really pity 4 de small boy at a young and tender age his been beaten and molested by his dad. I think de father is an illitrate and he has no common feelings of his blood. I think de best thing 2 do is 2 report 2 his PASTOR in his CHURCH i think de stand a better chance 2 advice him and also 2 deliver him 4rm dat state of anger and illitratecy. Or call de family.
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by violent(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2012
ronkebp:

Oh so because the father donated sp/e/r/m for the birth of the child and helped in taking care of the child, gives him the right to exert all his energy into beating the child out of anger? There are parents that have abused their rights of being parents. The other time on this same NL there was a picture of a woman who beat her 6 or 7 year old son to the point of only God knows!!!, you needed to see that picture with all the bruises that poor boy had. So because the boy came out of her, she now has the right to kill him so many parents unknowingly have hurt their children because of this anger thingy, they feel they have to unleash on their kids anytime they want. Correction should be done inlove and not extreme anger.

I think by now it must be obvious that a dad that performs his fatherly duties and even goes the extra mile can't be said to have just "donated s[i]p[/i]erm"

I have mentioned countless times already that the beating may have been excessive and the father might need to be counselled on why he must reduce his disciplinary measures.....but all the talks about calling "UNICEF", "Authorities", "Police" is just absolute Bollocks!

If i stayed awake all night helping my kid with his homeworks and i wake up very early to get them prepared for school, I'd be mad if he came home with a monumental failure written all over his face....will i beat him excessively as described by the Poster? NOPE!!! ....will i beat him at all? ....well, life doesn't take kindly to failures and it's a must that a kid understands that!

You must realize by now that their are more "shallow minded" people on this "bandwagon" than you standing alone not wanting to do nothing.

This child is being physically and mentally abused by the hands of his father. (loved or unloved) If I were there I would make a stand and do something and not just talk about how people should turn their heads.

When you have children, I pray in advance for their mental health and enriched quality of life.

I don't have issues standing alone at all...it's mostly dead fishes that swim with the stream anyway.
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by violent(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2012
Okay, l no say you stubborn pass the "average kid" in those days!
Looking at things now, l hereby increase your own to twelve lashes .....and it means you are now in "arrears" of like 1000 lashes!

Can you "please" pull your trousers down right now and let me administer the "arrears"?

Cheers.

Lastpage!

BTW: Dont argue over this, l have seen "gifted" young people whose level of "wisdom" transcends their age and your "posting" points in such direction.
Thing is: A foolish young person will grow up into a foolish "old adult", even when such adult has children!

1000 lashes? shocked shocked even if i thief money that one too much na? angry angry
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:05pm On May 08, 2012
violent:
1000 lashes? shocked shocked even if i thief money that one too much na? angry angry

U actually deserve more

Is it ur user name or what? There's sum'thn Violent about. IS 4th outta 7 not ok? Though a lil below average, with extra coaching the kid will improve.
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by lastpage: 2:41am On May 09, 2012
violent:

the 1000 was an "accumulated arrears" since you were 3years old, till date!
Okay, l give u "discount" of 10%, that makes 900.

Not on your hands (no way), pull them trousers down and show me that your soft, roundish backside! shocked shocked
I want to re-design it completely
(I guess that was what was going on in the mind of one of my pry school teacher, Mr..."F"....I'll spare him the blushes and wont mention his name publicly....but l no die sha, l only excelled beyond his expectations!...and in retrospect, l still have great respects for him for "putting his foot down" 'cos me sef l stubborn no be small, as a kid grin )

Cheers Bro.

Lastpage!
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by armyofone(m): 2:52am On May 09, 2012
maybe the father is putting the anger of mama leaving on him.
me o, i will not leave my child if I'm leaving Adam's son. My kids dey front, portmateau next, me follow.
i pity the boy in this case. I hope his father finds peace.
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by pheesayor(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2012
The child fell sick yesterday and I heard more shocking info. All the father did was buy him drugs from the chemist. If the other child just coughs, the father become afraid and start panicking, and if he manages to fall sick, the father will not become himself anymore, buys him all sorts of drugs and gives him extra care.
Now the younger boy is sick, he's getting leaner and people (including the man) are blaming the house help that she's not feeding the boy properly when the truth is that the boy's condition with lack of rest of mind when the father is around will not make him have flesh. I just learnt that he beats him with wires on his bare back at times, latest I heard today is that he stabs him on the head with biro. No family member he will listen to, all his siblings and friends have quit advising him on issues because he does not listen
He makes the boy feel inferior to his elder brother and that is worsening the case, there r times he even loses appetite. The older though not fat, has much more flesh.
I will first try out the option of his church maybe he will listen, "Our savior's church (anglican) in marina is his church. If there's any member here please let me know. I have gotten the church address and email and will mail them now, from there we can know what next to do, I will still remain anonymous so I can give you guys his phone number yet.
Thank you everybody, I appreciate and I pray we will get a solution to this
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:18am On May 10, 2012
pheesayor: The child fell sick yesterday and I heard more shocking info. All the father did was buy him drugs from the chemist. If the other child just coughs, the father become afraid and start panicking, and if he manages to fall sick, the father will not become himself anymore, buys him all sorts of drugs and gives him extra care.
Now the younger boy is sick, he's getting leaner and people (including the man) are blaming the house help that she's not feeding the boy properly when the truth is that the boy's condition with lack of rest of mind when the father is around will not make him have flesh. I just learnt that he beats him with wires on his bare back at times, latest I heard today is that he stabs him on the head with biro. No family member he will listen to, all his siblings and friends have quit advising him on issues because he does not listen
He makes the boy feel inferior to his elder brother and that is worsening the case, there r times he even loses appetite. The older though not fat, has much more flesh.
I will first try out the option of his church maybe he will listen, "Our savior's church (anglican) in marina is his church. If there's any member here please let me know. I have gotten the church address and email and will mail them now, from there we can know what next to do, I will still remain anonymous so I can give you guys his phone number yet.

Comot for hia jor poster. Are u sure u truly wanna help the boy?

Is it until d man kills him cos I strongly doubt he is the true father. I sincerely hope mailing d church will get u somewhere. If he is a fat spender in d church, I doubt they will do anything.

If you really wanna contact d church, send a letter instead and send it thru courier services.

All d best!
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:29am On May 10, 2012
lastpage:
the 1000 was an "accumulated arrears" since you were 3years old, till date!
Okay, l give u "discount" of 10%, that makes 900.

Not on your hands (no way), pull them trousers down and show me that your soft, roundish backside! shocked shocked
I want to re-design it completely
(I guess that was what was going on in the mind of one of my pry school teacher, Mr..."F"....I'll spare him the blushes and wont mention his name publicly....but l no die sha, l only excelled beyond his expectations!...and in retrospect, l still have great respects for him for "putting his foot down" 'cos me sef l stubborn no be small, as a kid grin )

Cheers Bro.

Lastpage!

Birds of the same feather tongue
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by pheesayor(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2012
@Tgirl4real, there's nothing I can really do. The man has refused to listen to anybody. Expect my feedback
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by lastpage: 7:38am On May 11, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Birds of the same feather tongue
Come join us, if you wish!
But we dey flog stubborn gaals well-wella O! wink grin

Lastpage!
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by lastpage: 7:43am On May 11, 2012
pheesayor: @Tgirl4real, there's nothing I can really do. The man has refused to listen to anybody. Expect my feedback
You think so?
P.M me his phone-number, if you have it or any way l can contact him.
I will call him personally and speak with him.
He is a human being and l believe a father would not intentionally hurt his own blood.

We will speak man-2-man and you will see changes, permanent ones!

If you doubt, try me, when other efforts have failed.

But l hope we are getting the story as it is, exactly?

Lastpage!
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by taryour(f): 12:33pm On May 11, 2012
lastpage:
You think so?
P.M me his phone-number, if you have it or any way l can contact him.
I will call him personally and speak with him.
He is a human being and l believe a father would not intentionally hurt his own blood.

We will speak man-2-man and you will see changes, permanent ones!

If you doubt, try me, when other efforts have failed.

But l hope we are getting the story as it is, exactly?

Lastpage!

dat would b very nice n totful of u,i wish u succes and i hope d man listens to u God willing.
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by charles316: 1:58pm On May 11, 2012
the same thing happened to me when i was a child. till this day,i have not been able to forgive him. he used things like belt,broom and hanger to beat me each time i did something wrong. thank god i`m alive but i dont give a Bleep if he is alive or not.
sometimes people dont know that the child could grow up to hate them cos the way they treat that child
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 11, 2012
charles316: the same thing happened to me when i was a child. till this day,i have not been able to forgive him. he used things like belt,broom and hanger to beat me each time i did something wrong. thank god i`m alive but i dont give a Bleep if he is alive or not.

when a father overly react this way, i think it's an act of wickedness and not correction. And, such a father needs 'serious' help...before that child grows up resentful and full of hatred for his dad.

Op, pls follow your heart. Do something for this child before it might be too late...
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by ronkebp(f): 3:13pm On May 11, 2012
I love my dad, he is the best in the whole-wide world.
Re: Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:39pm On May 11, 2012
pheesayor: I will still remain anonymous so I can give you guys his phone number yet.

I don't see how releasing his no will reveal your identity. D last I checked, Lastpage has offered to call him. We do expect you to paste it here. Click on Lastpage ID, on his profile you will see where you can mail him from.

I believe Lastpage is matured enough to know how to go about it. tongue

Sincerely OP, I think you are wwasting precious time.

lastpage:
Come join us, if you wish!
But we dey flog stubborn gaals well wella O! wink grin
Lastpage!
Thank God I am not a stubborn gal. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? / Sexually Frustrated Housewife Of Rich Husband / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.