Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? (12829 Views)

Poll: Do You Pity President Jonathan?

I Really Feel For Him: 27% (82 votes)
I Don't Pity Him At All: 58% (170 votes)
Am Indifferent: 13% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Shocking! APC Released A 2013 Picture Of Buhari As His Current Picture In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by oraclefemi(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2012
WHO IS THE IDIOT WRITING NIGERIA HISTORY BECAUSE OF A SIMPLE QUESTION OF PITY..DONT DERAIL THE THREAD....FYI Bleep JONATHAN
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Indexjobs: 12:24pm On May 07, 2012
A president needs no pity to succeed! He needs to act, guided by integrity and accountability!
Pity demeans! Good Actions exalt!
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by oluseg2: 1:27pm On May 07, 2012
He has failed in all ramification.
He has not lived to the expectation of a President and Commander In-Chief of Armed forces.
Although sometimes, I tend to pity him because I think he is a Victim of unhealthy circumstances.
However, in my view, the best thing for him to do is to resign.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by koolguy88(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2012
a leader should not be a pity because he should know how to use his result to achieve his goals, he has the knife and the yam so he know which ever way he should cut... grin
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by jpphilips(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2012
tribalism: there're lots of fools here. GEJ has no problem. i wish he will want to go on in 2015, i'll still give him all my support. we all know what problem nigeria has but is busy discussing GEJ. my take on boko haram is, GEJ should allow the actors to continue and one day they will become tired and boko haram will die a natural death.

how old are you again?
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by ruthosquare: 9:35pm On May 08, 2012
Sweetlemon: To be sincere, I would have pitied him if he hadn't removed fuel subsidy on the NEW YEAR'S DAY (for crying out loud) without even considering the boko haram issue, Nigerians were still trying to get over the trauma of the christmas day bombings, while at the same time budgeting N1B for his food, and 300M for his wife's kitchen. I just can not stomach those things. They are just too gruesome!
Pls if I may ask, the N1B for his food is it only for a year? The N300M for his wife's kitchen which one is dat again? Is she re constructing the kitchen or what? May God have mercy on us because this politicians they are egoistic set of people. They only think of themselves
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by ruthosquare: 9:38pm On May 08, 2012
Sweetlemon: To be sincere, I would have pitied him if he hadn't removed fuel subsidy on the NEW YEAR'S DAY (for crying out loud) without even considering the boko haram issue, Nigerians were still trying to get over the trauma of the christmas day bombings, while at the same time budgeting N1B for his food, and 300M for his wife's kitchen. I just can not stomach those things. They are just too gruesome!
Pls if I may ask, the N1B for his food is it only for a year? The N300M for his wife's kitchen which one is dat again? Is she re constructing the kitchen or what? May God have mercy on us because this politicians they are egoistic set of people. They only think of themselves. I pity nuffin. Its because boko haram have not bombed someone very close to him that is y he is still keeping quiet
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by sisqology(m): 6:23am On May 10, 2012
suberuseyi:
I don't think so! Need he be your father before you do a lil' sensible thing? Too bad!

Right from ur first post, i knew u r a fool.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by albacete(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
if i should pity a President, HTF should i feel towards an unemployed graduate who is thinking of how to get his next meal while somebody somewhere is eating away over a billion Naira?
That's roughly $7 million. I would rather pity myself for being in such a damned con3.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by albacete(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
tribalism:
there're lots of fools here. GEJ has
no problem. i wish he will want to go on in
2015, i'll still give him all my support. we
all know what problem nigeria has but is
busy discussing GEJ. my take on boko
haram is, GEJ should allow the actors to continue and one day they will become
tired and boko haram will die a natural
death.

allow some bloody fools to take d life of your entire family before you take actions?
And it was the same "allowing" that paved way for them to spread their tentacles to other regions.

Just thinking about who the first bolded now applies to
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Gidaheights(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
I dearly feel for d president. Why? Bcose:some powerful countries are against him for his people oriented policies,politicians are trying to undermine his efforts by all means possible in other to blackmail & make him look as incapable of running d country.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
no pity for thief............he shld leave first b4 I 'll think of pity
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by rmho(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wetin concern me.He is on his own.Wetin concern me.He is on his own.Wetin concern me.He is on his own.
Re: With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? by rmho(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wetin concern me.He is on his own.
TFH.
If I pity what will I do 4 Unemployed graduates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen / 37 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos Arrested By Army / Federal High Court Redeploys Justices Liman, Abang, Nine Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.