Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Like Her But She Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But She Loves Me (709 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Her But She Loves Me by Tundephish(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2012
Dere is dis pretty girl on my street, she's good looking but a secondary school drop out, I like her wen I first Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ her, but it seems she love me. She told one of ma female frnd dat she love me and don't know how to tell me, dat frnd of mine told me and without wasting time I asked her out and she accepted. Initially I had no intention of asking her out. I don't really love her but I like her, and I don't want her to blame herself for loving me and telling my frnd because she's shy to come to me..... What do you advice
Re: I Like Her But She Loves Me by Skii(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2012
you for come ask NL before you ask her out na? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But She Loves Me by berylLOL(f): 12:02am On May 06, 2012
I advise u goan sleep
Re: I Like Her But She Loves Me by mashnino(m): 5:04am On May 06, 2012
i advice u take a cup of boiled ice cream

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Dating A Psycopath / When You Are Not Ready To Say 'I Love You' / Help! My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.