Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Difficulty In Falling In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficulty In Falling In Love (3950 Views)

Poll: Age gap Marriage and non age gap which one do you go for.

This poll has ended

Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Mrbigman1(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Babes, u re very much ok.
I ve a friend just like u, she's 26 and funny. She's still a virgin and even find it difficult to be around boys that re not re closest friends which she ve just two. She's in her finals in d uni and what she always ask me, "am I normal?" she begs me to date her and show her what love is but I just laugh and encourage her to ve an open mind towards new friends. Though she's my kinda person and I should date her but we re same age and I dnt wanna play with her cos her kind dnt come about any day so I just be her best friend and wish I can marry her but I can't marry my age mate as well. But it started with stories mum and elder sister told from childhood to take her off dat line of life, dey did well but now dey ve failed to let her no she's grown. (mind u, been grown dose not mean opening her legs on d streets for boys).
For my type, I just ve fallen in love once, though am a boy who just play around with girls wen I was in uni, but I ve not felt love till my 3 year when I met Uche who after 3 yrs of courtship and deep feelings left me around Feb 2014, till now, am yet to see something extra normal and am still single till I see something crazy about love yet or maybe i'd just move on to marry a random cool girl. U re normal @op but dnt go crazy cos u wanna step outta ur box. Cheers
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by AngelJennifer: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mrbigman1:
Babes, u re very much ok.
I ve a friend just like u, she's 26 and funny. She's still a virgin and even find it difficult to be around boys that re not re closest friends which she ve just two. She's in her finals in d uni and what she always ask me, "am I normal?" she begs me to date her and show her what love is but I just laugh and encourage her to ve an open mind towards new friends. Though she's my kinda person and I should date her but we re same age and I dnt wanna play with her cos her kind dnt come about any day so I just be her best friend and wish I can marry her but I can't marry my age mate as well. But it started with stories mum and elder sister told from childhood to take her off dat line of life, dey did well but now dey ve failed to let her no she's grown. (mind u, been grown dose not mean opening her legs on d streets for boys).
For my type, I just ve fallen in love once, though am a boy who just play around with girls wen I was in uni, but I ve not felt love till my 3 year when I met Uche who after 3 yrs of courtship and deep feelings left me around Feb 2014, till now, am yet to see something extra normal and am still single till I see something crazy about love yet or maybe i'd just move on to marry a random cool girl. U re normal @op but dnt go crazy cos u wanna step outta ur box. Cheers

Thanks.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
obasijoy:
@ op is not that you don't fall in love. You fall in love but to an extent, love doesn't control you at all, you may like or love this particular guy, if he wants you guys to split today you are always ready and it wouldn't hurt you at all b/c love doesn't control you. You may be hanging out with a guy b/c you may be naturally good, he will be mistaking it with love thinking that you love him die not knowing that love doesn't exist where you are. I am that kind of person. Love doesn't control me at all.
Nice story
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
AngelJennifer:
What can make someone find it difficult to fall in love till the age of 24. Is it normal?
Aspirations and desires. The target of a lady with respect to the kind of man or qualities of her dream man can make it difficult to find the right man that meets her expectations. The higher her set criteria/target, the more time it might take. 24 in age, is not even a factor where love is concerned, it could well happen to a lady in her thirties or even before she clocks 20.. Age is no barrier except the more a lady ages, the more worried she gets and ultimately keeps watering down her criteria. At times it gets so bad she wouldn't mind any guy at all....even guys she could never have taken note of couple of years earlier. grin
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by AngelJennifer: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sincere4u:

Aspirations and desires. The target of a lady with respect to the kind of man or qualities of her dream man can make it difficult to find the right man that meets her expectations. The higher her set criteria/target, the more time it might take. 24 in age, is not even a factor where love is concerned, it could well happen to a lady in her thirties or even before she clocks 20.. Age is no barrier except the more a lady ages, the more worried she gets and ultimately keeps watering down her criteria. At times it gets so bad she wouldn't mind any guy at all....even guys she could never have taken note of couple of years earlier. grin

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
AngelJennifer:

Alright. Thanks.
U r welcome d Angel.
Re: Difficulty In Falling In Love by czarr(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
obasijoy:
@ op is not that you don't fall in love. You fall in love but to an extent, love doesn't control you at all, you may like or love this particular guy, if he wants you guys to split today you are always ready and it wouldn't hurt you at all b/c love doesn't control you. You may be hanging out with a guy b/c you may be naturally good, he will be mistaking it with love thinking that you love him die not knowing that love doesn't exist where you are. I am that kind of person. Love doesn't control me at all.
lmao
Na ur type dey commit suicide for guy grin
U dey here de form Angelina joliejolie grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are To... / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / These Hoes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.