Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. (5685 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / Dating An Army Chick / Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2012
rokiatu: @Poster you are very stoopid. You meet a lady who happend to be in the army and your first worry is how it would feel to Bleep her you are not even worry abt other character traits are u kidding me?

Here's the thing, whether a woman is in the Army, a rebel or even the prisendent of the United States, she is still a woman with a vagina. She will still melt if you touch and tickle her soft spots. When it come to love making, you don't judge a person by their profession. Seriously there are some housewives that are even more wild in the bed room than some Amry women.

Like seriously what are you envisioning? Her in her uniform with her AK47 on top of you fucking the hell outta ur brain for hours or what?

Like when did all these kids in man form started having sex? Lawddddd!!!! Thank God I don't have to deal with one of em.
[b][/b] you again. I dey hail you.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On May 08, 2012
Na wa o! Na d sex part roki go see analyse, it dey ur body o!

@op
Y u worried? She neva use pistol serve u spaghetti na
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2012
Are you afraid that she will be the one hunting for food and bringing it back for you to cook? grin
Are you afraid that you will be the one washing all her used kpata? grin

Sha make sure you no tell am any of all that rubbish boyz dey yahn when you just wan knack comot, otherwise she go deal with you proper. grin
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2012
Chei; nairalanders, nawao, the combinations of their negative & positive ideas renders me neutral. confusion break bone.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Exponental(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2012
johnwell:
come, bill gate, u sef be enemy of progress, u no even encourage me at all, nawao... I just finish charting with her, she sounds so raw & strait-to-point, no slangs for her nyans. hope this will not be " the diary of a mad black woman pt-2 ?"

u sound childish (being raw doesnt make her bad)..... Back space if ur lever no gree u!
roki made some point, tap 4m it.
Do u know soldiers are jobless without war?....av u seen them in action wen they av one 2 do? Area C in surulere shows hw heartless they may be........dont give them opportunity 2 treat ur Bleep up, if na runs u get 4 mind.
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2012
Exponental:

u sound childish (being raw doesnt make her bad)..... Back space if ur lever no gree u!
roki made some point, tap 4m it.
Do u know soldiers are jobless without war?....av u seen them in action wen they av one 2 do? Area C in surulere shows hw heartless they may be........dont give them opportunity 2 treat ur Bleep up, if na runs u get 4 mind.
thank for your advice. Am not going for runs, am hoping for a serious relationship, and I'll be very excited to ...

1 Like

Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by Spartakos: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
O BOY HOW DID YOU CONCLUDE? DID YOU MEET HER?
Re: Help, She's An Army Woman! Chei. by johnwell(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2012
Spartakos: O BOY HOW DID YOU CONCLUDE? DID YOU MEET HER?
Bros, we meet; since then our meeting is always mortal kombat, banta for banta. I love the show, no be lie.
grin shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.