Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! (44498 Views)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 1:02pm On May 10, 2012
italo:

Enough said!

"My God" is just an expression.

Grow up
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Ayomivic(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

I am an atheist. I was assuming that you're a christian and so I used your bible to explain the point so that you could understand.

If you're not a christian, the point still holds people already know that it is bad to kill without external influence. Even cannibals do not eat their friends or families, they eat enemies of the society

I don't know why people always responding to your post, or may be because they love you and they don't want you to go to hell. I know no amount of words can change you. Only God that you hate can change you. I pray God will show himself to you one day as he did to Saul .But know know this ,if you dont work for God then you are working for Satan.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 3:20pm On May 10, 2012
Ayomivic:
I don't know why people always responding to your post, or may be because they love you and they don't want you to go to hell. I know no amount of words can change you. Only God that you hate can change you. I pray God will show himself to you one day as he did to Saul .But know know this ,if you dont work for God then you are working for Satan.

Wait, so all atheists are working for Satan?

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 3:48pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

"My God" is just an expression.

Grow up

I didn't say "My God" is not just an expression. I only said "enough said".

What makes that so uncomfortable for you?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 3:50pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

Wait, so all atheists are working for Satan?

Who is satan?

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 4:07pm On May 10, 2012
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 4:37pm On May 10, 2012
Are you serious? This is the guy you and all other Atheists work for?

What do you do for him and how much does he pay you?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by afinic001(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2012
A fools says in his heart that there is no God. So, there is no need to argue with someone who is a fool as defined by the bible.
The story of the rich fool is a great lesson for us all.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 5:42pm On May 10, 2012
afinic001: A fools says in his heart that there is no God. So, there is no need to argue with someone who is a fool as defined by the bible.

So, if you were made the Nigerian ambassador to Japan, you would call most of the Japanese people fools? 64% of Japanese state that there is no God.

It's funny how Japan is 10x better than Nigeria and how you rely on Chinese, Japanese and South Korean products when they are all atheistic countries.

You sir, are the fool
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 6:11pm On May 10, 2012
@ logicboy

afinic001: A fools says in his heart that there is no God. So, there is no need to argue with someone who is a fool as defined by the bible.

...And that includes your 64 or whatever %. Ambassador or not. Whether we use their products or not. Whether they are 10 or however many times better or not.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 6:23pm On May 10, 2012
italo: @ logicboy

...And that includes your 64 or whatever %. Ambassador or not. Whether we use their products or not. Whether they are 10 or however many times better or not.

Show how much of an extremist you are. Ready to insult other people from other countries because they do not believe in your religion. This hypocrisy is supreme- seriously, you are content in insulting people (calling them fools) that provide you with goods that you use?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by cyrexx: 6:48pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

My God

Seriously, O great logicmind. Why do you call the name of He who never existed.!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 9:56pm On May 10, 2012
cyrexx:

Seriously, O great logicmind. Why do you call the name of He who never existed.!

"My God" is just an expression
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by MrAnony1(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2012
Question for logicboy: Are you a good person?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 10:27pm On May 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Question for logicboy: Are you a good person?

Good without God. Yes
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by MrAnony1(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

Good without God. Yes
How do you know you are good? i.e. what is "good" according to you?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 11:15pm On May 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Why do I have the feeling that this is a trick question?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by MrAnony1(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2012
Don't be scared. Just answer the question as honestly as you can.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 5:29pm On May 12, 2012
logicboy:

Show how much of an extremist you are. Ready to insult other people from other countries because they do not believe in your religion. This hypocrisy is supreme- seriously, you are content in insulting people (calling them fools) that provide you with goods that you use?

To THINK that YOU are a FOOL doesn't mean I am CALLING YOU a FOOL. Common! Even a miserable "soulless homo sapien" with any atom of logic in his brain should be able to spot the difference!

...And nobody provides me with goods with my providing them money.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 6:03pm On May 12, 2012
italo:

To THINK that YOU are a FOOL doesn't mean I am CALLING YOU a FOOL. Common! Even a miserable "soulless homo sapien" with any atom of logic in his brain should be able to spot the difference!

...And nobody provides me with goods with my providing them money.

If you believe Psalm 14;1, then you are calling all atheists fools. I dont blame you; as a brainwashed christian, you can not see the simple connection. Your bible is a load of rubbish.

Psalm 14:1
King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good

As for goods and service;

1) You can not live without atheists products. Whether you pay for them or not is irrelevant. Why not avoid them altogehter?
2) Even the money you use to pruchase is printed with machines made from atheist china
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by italo: 6:54pm On May 12, 2012
You still clearly don't see the difference between 'BELIEVING logicboy is a fool' and 'CALLING logicboy a fool.'

Sorry about that, but nairaland is hardly the place to learn basic English.

As for your 'goods and service' rant; I'll just leave you to re-read what you typed. See how much sense it makes?

No answer deserved!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by jmoore(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2012
logicboy:
As for goods and service;

1) You can not live without atheists products. Whether you pay for them or not is irrelevant. Why not avoid them altogehter?
2) Even the money you use to pruchase is printed with machines made from atheist china

boy , why must you resort to this every time? How is a product made attributed to the fact that one does not believe in God?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 8:07pm On May 12, 2012
italo: You still clearly don't see the difference between 'BELIEVING logicboy is a fool' and 'CALLING logicboy a fool.'

Sorry about that, but nairaland is hardly the place to learn basic English.

As for your 'goods and service' rant; I'll just leave you to re-read what you typed. See how much sense it makes?

No answer deserved!

Believing someone is a fool is much worse. You dug yourself in a deeper hole!! grin grin grin

Calling someone a fool can be out of only anger. But to believe it is far worse as it is deep seated in your mind.

Thank you for showing how false you and your religion are. You religion tells you to believe that all atheists are fools and you believe!

As for the goods and service, you have no point and that's why you're blank
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 8:09pm On May 12, 2012
jmoore:

boy , why must you resort to this every time? How is a product made attributed to the fact that one does not believe in God?

You use products made by atheists and yet you believe that they are fools. Is that not the ultimate height of sheer arrogance and foolishness?

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2012
write it in your own "holy book of atheist"
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 9:27pm On May 12, 2012
jmoore: write it in your own "holy book of atheist"

Come on, you can do better.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by MrAnony1(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:
logicboy:
Why do I have the feeling that this is a trick question?
Mr_Anony:
Don't be scared. Just answer the question as honestly as you can.

........And by the way logiboy you still have not answered my question.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 10:31pm On May 12, 2012
Mr_Anony:

........And by the way logiboy you still have not answered my question.

Okay, you have cornered me.

I am good based on my personal evaluation and societal evaluation
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by omoghana22: 10:44pm On May 12, 2012
i think the athest boy is making lot of sense here. religion has blind soo many people that even if they see the truth they will not talk. i was born a christian but i think Christianity is a disgraced to humanity. on my research i found out that no religion is bad; since they are all made to culture us while we are growing. God himself in heaven will appreciate soo much that we do things without calling him since he has rendered the powers to us. African are the most religious people on this earth with toy brain. I wish african will go back to thier root to stop serving white man's God. Before the islamic and Christianity invasion to africa, there were lot of discipline; nowadays, there discipline are no longer there. the questiong is; did this 2 religion come to africa for things to get better or bad?

2 Likes

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by logicboy: 10:49pm On May 12, 2012
omoghana22: i think the athest boy is making lot of sense here. religion has blind soo many people that even if they see the truth they will not talk. i was born a christian but i think Christianity is a disgraced to humanity. on my research i found out that no religion is bad; since they are all made to culture us while we are growing. God himself in heaven will appreciate soo much that we do things without calling him since he has rendered the powers to us. African are the most religious people on this earth with toy brain. I wish african will go back to thier root to stop serving white man's God. Before the islamic and Christianity invasion to africa, there were lot of discipline; nowadays, there discipline are no longer there. the questiong is; did this 2 religion come to africa for things to get better or bad?

Thank you very much!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by MrAnony1(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2012
logicboy:

Okay, you have cornered me.

I am good based on my personal evaluation and societal evaluation
Well logicboy I think you can guess where this is headed but I'll continue anyway. I'll ask a series of questions, please humor me by answering honestly The aim is not to corner you but to evaluate your "goodness".
Coming back to the issue, If you believe that some people are good, then it follows that some people would be evil. It also suggests that there will be good societies as well as societies that are bad.
Hence is personal/societal evaluation an authentic indicator of good and evil since nearly everyone will justify themselves no matter what they did?
I put it to you that for you to be good, you need a judge apart from yourself who is himself faultless to justify you. Does this make logical sense to you?
If this is true, then I put it to you that the real reason you chose to deny God's existence is because you want to be absolved of all moral responsibility and not because there is no God you just don't want to be held accountable to Him. Hence Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." (The bible does not lie)

Now to the series of questions I was going to ask.

Have you ever told a lie?
Have you ever stolen anything no matter how little?
Have you ever hated anyone?
Have you ever insulted anyone?
Have you ever had an evil thought?
Have you ever used violence no matter how little?
Have you ever said something bad about someone behind his/her back?
Have you ever lusted for carnal pleasure with someone you are not married to?
Have you ever done anything with the intent of hurting another person no matter how minimal the hurt?

please answer sincerely
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by MrAnony1(m): 12:52am On May 13, 2012
omoghana22: i think the athest boy is making lot of sense here. religion has blind soo many people that even if they see the truth they will not talk. i was born a christian but i think Christianity is a disgraced to humanity. on my research i found out that no religion is bad; since they are all made to culture us while we are growing. God himself in heaven will appreciate soo much that we do things without calling him since he has rendered the powers to us. African are the most religious people on this earth with toy brain. I wish african will go back to thier root to stop serving white man's God. Before the islamic and Christianity invasion to africa, there were lot of discipline; nowadays, there discipline are no longer there. the questiong is; did this 2 religion come to africa for things to get better or bad?

If you wouldn't mind could you tell us exactly what it means to be born again. how you got born again and how you came to backslide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.