Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! (44194 Views)

Igbo People Are The Hebrews Of The Bible ... 100% Proof / 100% Proof That Religion Is A Sham. MUST READ !!!! / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

The Bible is a big lie A scam and a sheer fallacy
You think the bible is a scam, that means you don't read it. If you do, you won't say this. Repent and accept Christ. He will set you free. Only an ignorant man will say what you just said.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
You think the bible is a scam, that means you don't read it. If you do, you won't say this. Repent and accept Christ. He will set you free. Only an ignorant man will say what you just said.

Do you have any other thing in the Bible different from both the old and new testament grin

Or u added more to it or removed from it? Like your publishers did.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:

So, you look for proof that the bible is true - inside the bible? What makes you different from a muslim that thinks his holy book is true because IT says so?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:

So, you look for proof that the bible is true - inside the bible? What makes you different from a muslim that thinks his holy book is true because IT says so?

You need your eyes opened. I'm praying for you
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Do you have any other thing in the Bible different from both the old and new testament grin

Or u added more to it or removed from it? Like your publishers did.
I will pray for you. So God will open your eyes
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
You need your eyes opened. I'm praying for you

Lol. Prayers are a cry of weakness. You don't have the capacity to hold a rational conversation, so you're crying out to your imaginary friend to come and help you out. Open my eyes. Tell me something I don't know about Christianity.

The white men sold your fathers false dreams. You need to wake up to the reality of the falsehood that is organised religion
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by David0(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2015
It's a good think u quoted a passage that describes u.

If u don't understand what u quoted, then ask God for wisdom and understanding.

Oops! Sorry forgot. U don't believe in God.

How will u understand, when u don't even believe.

100% proof, only to quote dat and interpret it base on ur own understanding.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:

Lol. Prayers are a cry of weakness. You don't have the capacity to hold a rational conversation, so you're crying out to your imaginary friend to come and help you out. Open my eyes. Tell me something I don't know about Christianity.

The white men sold your fathers false dreams. You need to wake up to the reality of the falsehood that is organised religion
let me let you know that, Christianity is not religion. anyways, what you are doing is already written in the bible. Many will reject the sound doctrine. I won't argue Gods word with you. All I can do is pray for you, that's if you are not already marked as a son of perdition. We will answer before God someday. Maybe you can tell him all these. Note that.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
I will pray for you. So God will open your eyes

I have God already and I can pray for myself. You should pray for yourself because you need it.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I have God already and I can pray for myself. You should pray for yourself because you need it.
I pity you
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
I pity you

Thanks. That's human sympathy.

Pity thy soul. Wallowing in falsehood.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Thanks. That's human sympathy.

Pity thy soul. Wallowing in falsehood.
You are dude. You are totally lost. I hope there is hope for you.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
what you are doing is already written in the bible. Many will reject the sound doctrine. I won't argue Gods word with you. All I can do is pray for you, that's if you are not already marked as a son of perdition. We will answer before God someday. Maybe you can tell him all these. Note that.

Frankly, I would love there to be a God. I would like the concept of immortality. I would like there to be some kind of cosmic justice eventually, because really there's no justice in this world and it upsets me when I think about it; wicked people prosper and virtuous people don't. But I've studied all these delusions you currently have and they are all unfounded. 

Human being created religions out of ignorance and fear. You are living someone else's fantasy
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:

Frankly, I would love there to be a God. I would like the concept of immortality. I would like there to be some kind of cosmic justice eventually, because really there's no justice in this world and it upsets me when I think about it; wicked people prosper and virtuous people don't. But I've studied all these delusions you currently have and they are all unfounded. 

Human being created religions out of ignorance and fear. You are living someone else's fantasy
The bible addresses this issue of the wicked man prospering and good suffering. They will get their reward at the judgement Lazarus was poor while the rich man enjoyed life. What happened in eternity?
Read psalm 73:3 and Jeremiah 12:1
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2015
https://www.periscope.tv/w/aNo4ODEwMjc1MzYwfDFPZEtycmtkTHFWS1jRrgpmEy4B99QZVKlcnBkggk29I52BKuPU0LHIupB_Sg==

Follow this link. I will be the first person to introduce periscope to you guys over there in Nigeria. Check that link and you will be happy you did.
It's an app where you can broadcast live to the whole world. Thank me later
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
You are dude. You are totally lost. I hope there is hope for you.

undecided undecided undecided Trash!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

undecided undecided undecided Trash!
someday you would know what's trash. Gods truth or your ignorance

1 Like

Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
someday you would know what's trash. Gods truth or your ignorance

grin pls I want to ask you a question. Shall I? since you're knowledgeable and I'm ignorant.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
The bible addresses this issue of the wicked man prospering and good suffering. They will get their reward at the judgement Lazarus was poor while the rich man enjoyed life. What happened in eternity?
Read psalm 73:3 and Jeremiah 12:1

Lol. You are too deep into your delusion that you don't even know it. You haven't explained why your bible is the true word of God and the muslim Quram, the Jewish Toral etc aren't.
'Eternity' is human creation born of the fear of mortality
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:

Lol. You are too deep into your delusion that you don't even know it. You haven't explained why your bible is the true word of God and the muslim Quram, the Jewish Toral etc aren't.
'Eternity' is human creation born of the fear of mortality
The bible is the word of God because it is the word of God period! Take it or leave it but don't be too ignorant to forget that there is eternal judgement.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin pls I want to ask you a question. Shall I? since you're knowledgeable and I'm ignorant.
Dont worry if you turn from your wickedness, your smiley will become reach cries and anguish
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
The bible is the word of God because it is the word of God period! Take it or leave it but don't be too ignorant to forget that there is eternal judgement.

I'm genuinely amused. And you think there is eternal judgement because? Your bible that you seem confused about says so?
You are going around in circles of ignorance and you've said nothing to convince me that you understand the foundations of what you choose to believe in.

Learn a little. Contrary to what they've fed you, knowledge will not kill you.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:

I'm genuinely amused. And you think there is eternal judgement because? Your bible that you seem confused about says so?
You are going around in circles of ignorance and you've said nothing to convince me that you understand the foundations of what you choose to believe in.

Learn a little. Contrary to what they've fed you, knowledge will not kill you.
I won't argue with an ignorant man who is stiff necked. I rather leave you in Christ hands in prayer.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2015
J
Amerinancy:
I won't argue with an ignorant man who is stiff necked. I rather leave you in Christ hands in prayer.

Again, you run to your imaginary friends for help through 'prayer'. All I see is weakness drowned in delusion.
'Stiff necked' is not really a way I'd describe someone as open minded as myself. Maybe for someone who believes in a book because THE BOOK says THE BOOK is true, don't you think?

I hope one day you decide to start to think for yourself. As for your prayers, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:
J

Again, you run to your imaginary friends for help through 'prayer'. All I see is weakness drowned in delusion.
'Stiff necked' is not really a way I'd describe someone as open minded as myself. Maybe for someone who believes in a book because THE BOOK says THE BOOK is true, don't you think?

I hope one day you decide to start to think for yourself. As for your prayers, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
You don't know me. I was born in a society, the land of the free and brave. I went to college there where I was taught how to think for myself unlike it is over there in Nigeria. I was taught how to be a critical thinker. So don't say that because I'm thinking for myself. I am also telling you the truth. I live here in California where you have more than a million religions. Where you see gays openly married and commiting all sorts of abomination. I live where I have freedom to do what I like, but no! I chose Gods way.
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by gbaskiphylle: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2015
Christians(most) and their method of avoiding questions by attacking the questionaire.....just so pathetic!
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
You don't know me. I was born in a society, the land of the free and brave. I went to college there where I was taught how to think for myself unlike it is over there in Nigeria. I was taught how to be a critical thinker. So don't say that because I'm thinking for myself. I am also telling you the truth. I live here in California where you have more than a million religions. Where you see gays openly married and commiting all sorts of abomination. I live where I have freedom to do what I like, but no! I chose Gods way.

Thank you for the background information. It's great to finally hear something original.

Can I ask why you chose this particular God or religion? Or was the ideology passed down from your parents?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Dont worry if you turn from your wickedness, your smiley will become reach cries and anguish

Your cry u mean wink
REAL ANGUISH AND CRIES
Yours wink
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Image123(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:

Thank you for the background information. It's great to finally hear something original.

Can I ask why you chose this particular God or religion? Or was the ideology passed down from your parents?

The real question is what is your problem? What do you have, what makes you better than people who believe in God?
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Image123(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
logicboy:
Here is evidence that the bible lies or worse, bears false witness;

Psalm 14:1
King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

So, the bible is telling me that all atheists are corrupt and have done abominable works? Is that not a lie?

Is Bill Gates, who is agnostic but doesnt believe in the Christian God a corrupt someone that doesnt do good? Bill Gates does a lot of charity and research in Africa.

Are people that set up atheist charities to help poor people evil and corrupt?

Are 64% of Japan, an atheistic nation any more corrupt than Nigeria (48% christian) ?

Is the bible not lying and bigoted towards atheists?

Don't remember answering this already, though i trust Anony and co to have. Here's a good read and answer still.
http://www.andybannister.net/can-we-be-good-without-god/?utm_content=buffercd8ad&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Chizzled06(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Image123:

The real question is what is your problem? What do you have, what makes you better than people who believe in God?

I don't claim to be better than anyone. I just feel religion generally encourages delusion, hatred and intolerance amongst other things.
Organised religion has a way of polluting the minds of people with the inhumane propaganda of its founders or leaders, and has done so since humans invented Gods.

People commiting genocide in the name of 'holy war'
People funding preachers' private jets/flashy cars in the name of 'giving God his share'
Men raping immature young girls in the name of religious marriage
People denying young adults contraceptives and sexual health education in the name of superficial righteousness.
Denying women equal opportunity in the name of 'being made from man's ribs'

I could go on & on
Re: 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! by Amerinancy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chizzled06:

Hello mr, I was born a catholic. A devoted one. My parents didn't pass it down to me. In my lifetime I had once been agnostic, but that was the most foolish decision. Listen. I had a personal encounter with God. No one convinced me to know Christ. Just like apostle Paul, I had a personal encounter.
I'm very educated I have my phd already. So sorry I'm not ignorant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / Winners Chapel Constructing 1000MW Plant In Ota / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.