Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) (14193 Views)

Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 8:27pm On May 17, 2012
pazienza: The first slavery was a physical one,but what we have going on today is mental slavery,with millions of Africans being brainwashed/hypnotized by the western imperialist propaganda machine,CNN and BBC,whatever they say must be the truth, and nobody takes time to ask questions,they could wake up in the morning and decide to invade any country giving flimsy excuses,people would still believe them,'cos all they say must be the truth,they couldn't believe their luck...

Mugabe,you are not a saint,but in the future,black men would look back and see the significance of your victory against the invaders...,the battle for the soul of southern Africa continues...

Any body that believes those flimsy excuses is a fool. The SA government was one of the loudest voices against the NATO mission in Libya.

What victory. He won control of his country due to heavy support from the so called evil west then turned on them and ruined one of Africa's greatest nations and became the cause of misery for many of his own people.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 8:27pm On May 17, 2012
pazienza: The first slavery was a physical one,but what we have going on today is mental slavery,with millions of Africans being brainwashed/hypnotized by the western imperialist propaganda machine,CNN and BBC,whatever they say must be the truth, and nobody takes time to ask questions,they could wake up in the morning and decide to invade any country giving flimsy excuses,people would still believe them,'cos all they say must be the truth,they couldn't believe their luck...

Mugabe,you are not a saint,but in the future,black men would look back and see the significance of your victory against the invaders...,the battle for the soul of southern Africa continues...

Any body that believes those flimsy excuses is a fool. The SA government was one of the loudest voices against the NATO mission in Libya.

What victory. He won control of his country due to heavy support from the so called evil west then turned on them and ruined one of Africa's greatest nations and became the cause of misery for many of his own people.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 12:44am On May 18, 2012
andrewza:

How he got to power doesn't matter,what matters is whose purpose he is serving,and right now,he isn't serving the west's purpose hence the backlash by their well oiled propaganda machine...

It was the west that ruined zimbabwe's economy,i believe rossik has shed some light on that,the rule of the invaders is: either we rule/control you,or we ruin you,go ask the haitians where their bravery landed them.

I don't support mugabe's killing of fellow Africans,but the significance of his victory over the invaders can never be over emphasized,he has helped to maintain that battle line for now.

Tomorrow there will be no mugabe,zimbambwe can get a better leader,but thanks to mugabe,their land and destiny are in their hands now,the invaders has been put to their rightful place(foreigners with little or no right),the same cannot be said of mandela and south africa...
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 6:39am On May 18, 2012
No there economy was destroyed when he implement rash reforms. Old Rhodsia was all so sanctioned heavily by both the west and east. It had only SA has a friend and was fighting a civil war. Yet it was rich.

Mandela stepped down and another 2 blacks have been in power. Zim will collapse in to a civil strive even war when mugaby dies. He is a fool of a man who is living on past glory and accomplishments. There are a few million zimbawens in SA I have spoken to them. None will celebrate in him the. Damage he has down has ruined all the work he accomplished in his past glory days.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2012
I wouldn't like to be dragged into arguements on why zimbabwe's economy went down,because it will divert me from my aim of engaging in this discussion,i believe rossik's posts did justice to that issue,if you wish,you can pick up that circular arguement with him.

If you have been following my posts,u would have noticed that i 've continually maintained that mugabe is not a saint,like most african leaders,he has his flaws...

As of what your zimbambwe's friends told you,i am not suprised because,am aware of the fact that many young blacks are oblivious of the fact that the black race has been in a war with the invaders of the continent(arabs and caucausians) for thousands of years now,a war they have lost all the battles fought so far,you can now understand why mugabe's victory is a delight to some of us...

On zimbabwe collapsing post mugabe rule,lets watch and see,as long as the emerging nations retain full control of the lands,we wouldn't mind...
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 6:08pm On May 18, 2012
They don't care about the grand scheme war you talk about. The more current needs of having to leave there home land for search of food and work is on there mind. They hate being here but hate going hungry more.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2012
pazienza: The first slavery was a physical one,but what we have going on today is mental slavery,with [b]millions of Africans being brainwashed/hypnotized by the western imperialist propaganda machine,CNN and BBC,[/b]whatever they say must be the truth, and nobody takes time to ask questions,they could wake up in the morning and decide to invade any country giving flimsy excuses,people would still believe them,'cos all they say must be the truth,they couldn't believe their luck...

Many people like me feel insulted when i read such line from people, who told you that we don't know who is stealing from us? Who told you that we don't know who will rather siphon our money to foreign bank accounts than building roads, hospital, constant power supple, schools, paying lecturers a decent wage and maintain security?

Its silly and completely nonsense to blame the West for problems in Africa, we Africans are killing ourselves, stealing from ourselves, taking money to vote in corrupt, wicked leaders into power.

Mugabe is an evil man, the West did not ruin Zimbabwean economy infact the economy was at its best when the white farmers were there, they made Zimbabwean economy one of the strongest in Africa until Mugabe started his political land-reform program.

Zimbabwe enjoyed steady power supply, good medical treatment, very good education, subsidised fuel supply until year 1999 or so when the madness started. From late 2002 Zimbabwe started rationing power supply, queue for petrol becomes endless, no mealie-meal, prices went up like rocket because the white farmers have been driven out and black Zimbabweans are not known for their industrial farming skills and Mugabe got no plan B apart from blaming the West.

The west is NOT our problem, some African leaders if not all are far too corrupt, wicked and only care about their private bank accounts.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2012
andrewza: They don't care about the grand scheme war you talk about. The more current needs of having to leave there home land for search of food and work is on there mind. They hate being here but hate going hungry more.

The black always think about his immediate needs,mainly food,the future is hardly in his plans,little wonder we are at the botom of the pile...

Freedom comes with a price...
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 1:37pm On May 19, 2012
I feel the price may have been to high and what if when a new regime gains control will try to undo all of Mugabe's work and go the to the complete opposite and become a western Lap dog.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2012
justwise:

Many people like me feel insulted when i read such line from people, who told you that we don't know who is stealing from us? Who told you that we don't know who will rather siphon our money to foreign bank accounts than building roads, hospital, constant power supple, schools, paying lecturers a decent wage and maintain security?

Its silly and completely nonsense to blame the West for problems in Africa, we Africans are killing ourselves, stealing from ourselves, taking money to vote in corrupt, wicked leaders into power.

Mugabe is an evil man, the West did not ruin Zimbabwean economy infact the economy was at its best when the white farmers were there, they made Zimbabwean economy one of the strongest in Africa until Mugabe started his political land-reform program.

Zimbabwe enjoyed steady power supply, good medical treatment, very good education, subsidised fuel supply until year 1999 or so when the madness started. From late 2002 Zimbabwe started rationing power supply, queue for petrol becomes endless, no mealie-meal, prices went up like rocket because the white farmers have been driven out and black Zimbabweans are not known for their industrial farming skills and Mugabe got no plan B apart from blaming the West.

The west is NOT our problem, some African leaders if not all are far too corrupt, wicked and only care about their private bank accounts.

Let me break it down for you, you know that thing you celebrate every Ist october,it never happened,you know those people you call leaders? They are just caretakers,the invaders never gave you independence,they simply handed their business( your country) to caretakers,who you like to describe as leaders,they are there not to protect your interest,they are there to protect the interest of their masters,and when they try to become sturborn they were quickly removed by their masters, your real leaders were subtly killed one after the other...

Though i agree with you that our destiny lies in our hands,our number one enemy is the white man, he only controls us,because we are yet to see him as an enemy, the iranians had a similar problem,when the invader replaced their leader with a caretaker, unlike us,they knew who their real enemy is,they eliminated the caretaker,and they now control their destiny...
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 2:12pm On May 19, 2012
pazienza:

Let me break it down for you, you know that thing you celebrate every Ist october,it never happened,you know those people you call leaders? They are just caretakers,the invaders never gave you independence,they simply handed their business( your country) to caretakers,who you like to describe as leaders,they are there not to protect your interest,they are there to protect the interest of their masters,and when they try to become sturborn they were quickly removed by their masters, your real leaders were subtly killed one after the other...

Though i agree with you that our destiny lies in our hands,our number one enemy is the white man, he only controls us,because we are yet to see him as an enemy, the iranians had a similar problem,when the invader replaced their leader with a caretaker, unlike us,they knew who their real enemy is,they eliminated the caretaker,and they now control their destiny...

And how is the white man the biggest threat. China is a bigger threat than any western nation or company.

And I don't see African leaders has care takers they where put in to power by the people. Is Nambia being secretly run by some western country or mozambique. What of Madaaster. Only a few countries (most of them ex french colonies) are still in bed with there old boss. You seem unable to accepts that Africa is Africa's biggest threat.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2012
pazienza:

Wow !! really? Those white people are powerful!, how do they do this? I mean. . . they can seat in their offices in their respective countries and control us in Africa, they tell you to fight our Govt and we do, they paid terrorist group like BH and Al-shabab to bomb churches and kill innocent people and they do, they tell our Govt not to invest in infrastructural in Africa and they do exactly that,we basically can not make any decision without them, why do we listen to them and not our own Govt?
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 7:12pm On May 19, 2012
justwise:

Wow !! really? Those white people are powerful!, how do they do this? I mean. . . they can seat in their offices in their respective countries and control us in Africa, they tell you to fight our Govt and we do, they paid terrorist group like BH and Al-shabab to bomb churches and kill innocent people and they do, they tell our Govt not to invest in infrastructural in Africa and they do exactly that,we basically can not make any decision without them, why do we listen to them and not our own Govt?

Plus 1
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 1:45am On May 20, 2012
justwise:

No suprise there,you have spoken like a true african,still oblivious as usual...
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 7:38am On May 20, 2012
pazienza:

No suprise there,you have spoken like a true african,still oblivious as usual...

And you imaging things in the shadows. The west dose not care who runs Africa only that the resources keep flowing. You give them there power with your unnatural fear and over estimation of there abilities.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2012
andrewza:

And you imaging things in the shadows. The west dose not care who runs Africa only that the resources keep flowing. You give them there power with your unnatural fear and over estimation of there abilities.

The west is doing what every country that cares about her citizens should do which is get the juicy part of business when dealing with other countries, its a relationship based on interest, when Mugabe got rid of white farmers then he doesn't expect the west to keep giving him hand-out and subsiding Zimbabwean health sector, education, farming etc.

South Africa went about their land-redistribution peacefully and with the interest of economy at heart hence the healthy state of their economy now.

Many white farmers that left Zimbabwe are in Nigeria now doing well with their industrial farming business.

When we talk about white farmer. they are also Zimbabeans, born and bred in Zimbabwe, just as we have other African-Americans, African-British living and doing business in foreign land, being elected as Mayors, MPs in 'white-man'
country. A Nigerian was just elected as a mayor in Liverpool, a Nigerian is a Labour MP.

Why did Zimbabwe go down after the white farmers left? Why did the black Zimbabweans not take up those farms Mugabe took from white farmers and start producing things and group the economy?
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 12:43pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

The west is doing what every country that cares about her citizens should do which is get the juicy part of business when dealing with other countries, its a relationship based on interest, when Mugabe got rid of white farmers then he doesn't expect the west to keep giving him hand-out and subsiding Zimbabwean health sector, education, farming etc.

South Africa went about their land-redistribution peacefully and with the interest of economy at heart hence the healthy state of their economy now.

Many white farmers that left Zimbabwe are in Nigeria now doing well with their industrial farming business.

When we talk about white farmer. they are also Zimbabeans, born and bred in Zimbabwe, just as we have other African-Americans, African-British living and doing business in foreign land, being elected as Mayors, MPs in 'white-man'
country. A Nigerian was just elected as a mayor in Liverpool, a Nigerian is a Labour MP.

Why did Zimbabwe go down after the white farmers left? Why did the black Zimbabweans not take up those farms Mugabe took from white farmers and start producing things and group the economy?

Plus 1.

Sa has all ways put its economy first. Every government should look after there own people's welfare. SA was against NATO in libya because it has business interests in Libya.

We have solders one peac keeping missions to help prop up governments so they will look to us when signing business deals.

We on Anti piracy because it is now a threat to our sea lanes.

Extra.

Magabe things only for him self. He is stealing money through Chinese run Diamond Mines. While the every day zimbawens starve in poverty Magabe, his close friends and new Chinese masters get rich.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 12:43pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

Plus 1.

Sa has all ways put its economy first. Every government should look after there own people's welfare. SA was against NATO in libya because it has business interests in Libya.

We have solders one peac keeping missions to help prop up governments so they will look to us when signing business deals.

We on Anti piracy because it is now a threat to our sea lanes.

Extra.

Magabe things only for him self. He is stealing money through Chinese run Diamond Mines. While the every day zimbawens starve in poverty Magabe, his close friends and new Chinese masters get rich.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by cap28: 9:12pm On May 21, 2012
Rossikke and pazienza u r well informed and very knowledgeable pls do not cast pearls upon ignorant swine like justdumbb texaaspete andrewza and othr illiterates. These self hating swine would hve preferred tht 99% of the most fertile land remain in the hands of a white racist minority who were not evn investng their ill gottn gains in zimbabwe but repartriating it back to europe , the I'm,becile knwn as justdumb thinks its progressive for a white minority to own 99% of a soveregn africn nations land, this dumbarse has no knowledge of his own history and bends ovr for the white man at evry opportunty due to his low self esteem, justwise I hve a question for u - if the white man is not behind africas prblms why did he kill lumumba and sankara? Why did he arm and fund mass murderer charles taylor? U bettr read up on how king leopold of belgiums soldiers ra.ped maimed and murdered their way thru congo now kwn as drc , his men cut off hands legs and breasts of defenceless congolese men women and childrn who refused to go into the bush to collect rubbr for his soldiers to export. Pick up a book for once in ur sorry life!

2 Likes

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2012
[b]
cap28: Rossikke and pazienza u r well informed and very knowledgeable pls do not cast pearls upon ignorant swine like justdumbb texaaspete andrewza and othr illiterates. These self hating swine would hve preferred tht 99% of the most fertile land remain in the hands of a white racist minority who were not evn investng their ill gottn gains in zimbabwe but repartriating it back to europe , the I'm,becile knwn as justdumb thinks its progressive for a white minority to own 99% of a soveregn africn nations land, this dumbarse has no knowledge of his own history and bends ovr for the white man at evry opportunty due to his low self esteem, justwise I hve a question for u - if the white man is not behind africas prblms why did he kill lumumba and sankara? Why did he arm and fund mass murderer charles taylor? U bettr read up on how king leopold of belgiums soldiers ra.ped maimed and murdered their way thru congo now kwn as drc , his men cut off hands legs and breasts of defenceless congolese men women and childrn who refused to go into the bush to collect rubbr for his soldiers to export. Pick up a book for once in ur sorry life!
[/b]

I'm sure you know this too well but just in case you have forgotten let me remind you that you are a fool and i don't take you seriously neither do i take any question from you. Done with you. Bye.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by cap28: 10:12pm On May 21, 2012
justwise: [b][/b]

I'm sure you know this too well but just in case you have forgotten let me remind you that you are a fool and i don't take you seriously neither do i take any question from you. Done with you. Bye.

U r a coward and an illiterate ! Why can't u tell me why the us govt allowed charles taylor to escape from a maximum security prisn in boston usa? How did he manage tht u bufoon? Hoow did he get millons of dollars to train his troops who went on to r.ape maim and kill thousands of his own ppl where was0 the money coming frm u ode!
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by igbo2011(m): 3:37am On May 22, 2012
justwise: [b][/b]

You always call people a conspiracy theorist but you can never disprove them or prove anyone wrong. top being a house negro.

@cap28
What do you think about this? https://www.nairaland.com/943429/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-said-wal-mart
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 6:12am On May 22, 2012
igbo2011:

You always call people a conspiracy theorist but you can never disprove them or prove anyone wrong. top being a house negro.

@cap28
What do you think about this? https://www.nairaland.com/943429/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-said-wal-mart

You don't have any factual info to start with, all you carry around is made up stories and video clips from some mentally derailed individuals who have an issue with the West.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 7:21am On May 22, 2012
cap28: Rossikke and pazienza u r well informed and very knowledgeable pls do not cast pearls upon ignorant swine like justdumbb texaaspete andrewza and othr illiterates. These self hating swine would hve preferred tht 99% of the most fertile land remain in the hands of a white racist minority who were not evn investng their ill gottn gains in zimbabwe but repartriating it back to europe , the I'm,becile knwn as justdumb thinks its progressive for a white minority to own 99% of a soveregn africn nations land, this dumbarse has no knowledge of his own history and bends ovr for the white man at evry opportunty due to his low self esteem, justwise I hve a question for u - if the white man is not behind africas prblms why did he kill lumumba and sankara? Why did he arm and fund mass murderer charles taylor? U bettr read up on how king leopold of belgiums soldiers ra.ped maimed and murdered their way thru congo now kwn as drc , his men cut off hands legs and breasts of defenceless congolese men women and childrn who refused to go into the bush to collect rubbr for his soldiers to export. Pick up a book for once in ur sorry life!

Another crack point.

No we would have had the land reform take place in a organized civilized process. Not kicking off experienced farmers and farm workers that where bring in foreign revenue due to trade and paying Tax. Who care where they spend there profits. And where is the source they did not invest in Africa.

The west was the causes of Africa's problems but it is all on Africa that it has continued for so long. Look at south America all so colonized but brazil is a modern country same for India Philippines extra all are better than most African states.

Stop blaming others for your faults and fix them.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 7:21am On May 22, 2012

Another crack point.

No we would have had the land reform take place in a organized civilized process. Not kicking off experienced farmers and farm workers that where bring in foreign revenue due to trade and paying Tax. Who care where they spend there profits. And where is the source they did not invest in Africa.

The west was the causes of Africa's problems but it is all on Africa that it has continued for so long. Look at south America all so colonized but brazil is a modern country same for India Philippines extra all are better than most African states.

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by cap28: 9:07am On May 22, 2012
igbo2011:

@cap28

Dnt mind tht I'm.becile I hve askd him a simple question whch he cnt answr. As for the world bank lackey see my comment on tht thread.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by martinosi: 3:58pm On May 22, 2012
cap28:

Dnt mind tht I'm.becile I hve askd him a simple question whch he cnt answr. As for the world bank lackey see my comment on tht thread.

Iweala is really running around trying to please her EU/USA banking masters...have you seen
her exploits @ the WEF @ Ethiopia lately....check it on UTUBE

CAP28 what is your expertise as i have been consulted to advise some Top Govt officials @ Abuja.
Its just non-official advise, they can take it or leave it..but i would like to pass
some info onto you to get your view on some matters..cheers!
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by cap28: 7:54am On May 23, 2012
martinosi:

Iweala is really running around trying to please her EU/USA banking masters...have you seen
her exploits @ the WEF @ Ethiopia lately....check it on UTUBE

CAP28 what is your expertise as i have been consulted to advise some Top Govt officials @ Abuja.
Its just non-official advise, they can take it or leave it..but i would like to pass
some info onto you to get your view on some matters..cheers!

I'm in the legal profession I advise on procurement matters ie purchasing of goods and services - wht sort of advice do u require?
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 2:52am On May 24, 2012
andrewza:

Another crack point.

You are a real caucausian,i can perceive that deception spirit in you,i weep for Africans that are too blind to see...

There is a reason why south africa is doing fine,the invaders might have lost the political throne for now,but they still control the economy,for being a caucausian controlled economy, they are immune to the two greatest evil,the black man has ever known,the IMF and the world bank,both of which are beasts controlled by the west...

Brazil,infact most of south america is still controlled directly by caucausians,unlike africa where they left and appointed 'caretakers',the invaders never left brazil,they still control the political and economic thrones,in that country...,so keep quiet.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 3:12am On May 24, 2012
andrewza:

Another crack point.

We? There was never a 'we',no caucasian is indigenous to African,can't you get it,you were unwanted invaders, why should the land recovery be done in a civilized manner? When you invaded and took those lands from Africans,did u do it in a civilized manner? You took the lands in a barbaric way,and it was taken from you in the same manner,so stop whinning over what was never yours...

Who care where they spend their profits? Well,we don't really care,we only care about our lands,and we have taken them,they should go to europe or any other invaded country and continue making their profit...
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 8:19am On May 24, 2012
pazienza:

You are a real caucausian,i can perceive that deception spirit in you,i weep for Africans that are too blind to see...

There is a reason why south africa is doing fine,the invaders might have lost the political throne for now,but they still control the economy,for being a caucausian controlled economy, they are immune to the two greatest evil,the black man has ever known,the IMF and the world bank,both of which are beasts controlled by the west...

Brazil,infact most of south america is still controlled directly by caucausians,unlike africa where they left and appointed 'caretakers',the invaders never left brazil,they still control the political and economic thrones,in that country...,so keep quiet.

I can see you not from South Africa and know nothing about the transformation. The government put a lot of policy's in place that moved the control of the money in to black hands. Every major company has a majority Black control in the Shares and board room (The CEO may be white) A lot the biggest companies (MTN) are run by blacks.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 8:31am On May 24, 2012
pazienza:

We? There was never a 'we',no caucasian is indigenous to African,can't you get it,you were unwanted invaders, why should the land recovery be done in a civilized manner? When you invaded and took those lands from Africans,did u do it in a civilized manner? You took the lands in a barbaric way,and it was taken from you in the same manner,so stop whinning over what was never yours...

Who care where they spend their profits? Well,we don't really care,we only care about our lands,and we have taken them,they should go to europe or any other invaded country and continue making their profit...

WE. Yes i am African we have other home. Yes we invaded the Bantu all so invaded South Africa around the same time together we wiped out the true south Africans (Khoi khoi). Then we became independent but still tied to the west until they betrayed us in Angola. So yes i am African this is my home i know of no other.

It is people like you that Nigeria is so far behind. You have the ability to become a great nation but your hate of the white people and each other is holding you back. Nigeria will never Advance if your mind set stay like this. It is all about the money a group people gained the lands back in south africa it was in a Rich area and they where before this simple farmers so what did they do. They built a hotel and apartments there. They don't live there but that land will provide for them and there children. You would have had them evict all the whit people there and then starve. Yes who cares if you die at least you can die your land is what you want to tell the people.

you are fool who would destroy Africa for things done before your time. you should move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Montana Becomes First US State To Ban Tiktok; Law Likely To Be Challenged / Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya / France issues Maximum Security Alert Amid Imminent (terrorist) attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.