Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine (4834 Views)

Done / Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. / Should He Call Off The 4yrs Old Relationship Because Of This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by dsinteract(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
If u dont mind me sayin, u luv this boy of urs (of anoda father) like ur own son,treat him well,pls for the sake of God,u dont hav to withdraw cos it migt affect him physically & mentally.
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by drrionelli(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2007
Tee Baba, for what it's worth, I feel that you're making the right decision. And, here's something to remember: YOUR name is on his birth certificate, is it not? Then YOU, sir, are the father of this child. Allow me to suggest that you speak with an attorney to determine your rights in terms of this child.

Best of luck in this endeavor, sir! And, congratulations! All children need somebody like you in their lives, and more adults need to be like you.
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by olanajim(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
I concur. Baba Tee had really made the best decision. I hope he look at the legal side too. He is a real man!
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
@ Poster

My heart melts for ya.

as olanajim said you are indeed a man.
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by iice(f): 2:43am On Nov 22, 2007
I really hope it all works out for you. . .
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by onyekang1(f): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2007
This is pretty difficult i must confess, adopt the kid jus lik wat some peps here suggested.wish u all the best in wateva decision u make wink
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by manmustwac(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2008
Since your so emotionally attached to him. Just adopt him. But i feel for you Onyeka how can you face your people in nija and tell them d truth? I would hate to be in your shoes.
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by TOYOSI20(f): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2008
Y are most likely the only one the little boy looks

up to as a father, It will be nice if u continue to be there for him.

God Bless u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by marzipan73(f): 1:50am On Feb 24, 2008
I am proud of your decision, you are thoughtful and considerate person - A REAL MAN; besides you dont know what the boy will become later on - I want you to be rewarded.

Please dont be bitter with the Mother; just have a baby of your own with her so you can be a connected family.

God Bless You.
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by tpia: 2:34am On Feb 24, 2008
@ poster: if the boy looks so much like you that you had no idea he might not be yours, then maybe you should get a second DNA test from a different source, just to confirm. undecided

I do wonder how the matter came to light after fours years of raising the child.
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by PERVERT9: 2:07am On Feb 26, 2008
you had already built an emotional and physical relationship with this poor boy,just continue to hang on to it even though it might be difficult to do,whatever happens pls dont hurt the poor innocent boy,best of luck man.
Re: My 4yrs Old Son Is Not Mine by Youngpo413: 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
TeeBaba2:
I have found out that my 4 year old son is not my child- I have confronted the Mum with It- and she said she all along thought it was my child though knew that was the chance it might not be- as she has a fling with an ex- but the similarity between my son and me laid her mind to rest. which I must confess is great- as the boy does look like me. Although we have not been totally together since my son have been born; I have been a great dad to my son and he has been everything to me. These discovery has brought my world crashing- I confirmed this through DNA ; I have taken my son to nigeria few years back to meet my family- How do i explain this to my family and friends. How do explain this or relate with the child; that has always seen and known me to be his dad. Should I stay away from the child and cease all responsibility financially and morally.

Note: Am not with the Mum
thats naija ladies for you, one of the reasons every sane man should Marry a Virgin, all these b!tches with their over used pusys and numerous ex'es are not to be trusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life / Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) / We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.