Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

LOL - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOL (3258 Views)

Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol / Side Chicks Be Like. .lol / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOL by KevinII(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2012
talina: I agree with the soulmate and best friend part, thats a beautiful thing. I dont know how not to be independant though. I dont want someone else paying for me.It just doesnt feel right anymore.I think the only way its right is if you are not able to work or make as much money because of pregnancy and caring for small children.( or whatever else..unknown reasons)
A man taking care of me means his arms are always loving. Its a mutual thing.I like the idea of doing it together.

I like your viewpoints. Talk about a sensible, intelligent girl! Not the ones that want compensation for childbearing! How sad!
@op the earlier you smell the coffee the better for you, gold digger! What happened to your hands and legs? Are you impotent? Don't you have pursuits and dreams for your own life? Talk about being a hopeless dependent.
Re: LOL by Nobody: 4:35am On May 15, 2012
Kevin_II:

I like your viewpoints. Talk about a sensible, intelligent girl! Not the ones that want compensation for childbearing! How sad!
@op the earlier you smell the coffee the better for you, gold digger! What happened to your hands and legs? Are you impotent? Don't you have pursuits and dreams for your own life? Talk about being a hopeless dependent.

...in case you never noticed, she's a white chick tongue ...if her level-headedness didn't give her away.
Re: LOL by Nobody: 5:17am On May 15, 2012
^^^^ hey! Im just another Nlander tongue
Re: LOL by KevinII(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2012
2buff:

...in case you never noticed, she's a white chick tongue ...if her level-headedness didn't give her away.

no wonder...naija girls watch and learn.

talina: ^^^^ hey! Im just another Nlander tongue

and did I mention modest too?
Re: LOL by queensmith: 8:51am On May 15, 2012
pendo89:

May I ask why you have this kind of mentality? A couple agrees to have a child and carry the pregnancy together.The woman physically,emotionally while the man emotionally and financially.I have never heard of compensation btwn couples in regard to child bearing.
If a man chooses to pamper you, allow him to do so out of love but don't view it as compensation,No I find it so wrong cz you are trading what is supposed to be the natural order of things in a relationship.
Besides no amount of compensation can equal the joy of having a planned for child.
I think you believe it's punishment cz of the weird stories you may have heard from women? Or what you have seen perhaps.
Wish u luck though.

Men are in no way subject to any physiological inconvenience during pregnancy or childbirth. It doesn't make sense for you to claim so. How do you carry a pregnancy financially? And how does it differ when iI already have money? Well I've always made it very clear, I place a high value on myself and I won't have anybody's child for nothing. When I do I must be sure he is worth the time and and hassle, this is where most women get their choices wrong. Choosing any partner rather than one that understands the value of what you are giving and the stress you are going through when you decide to have a family. If a man doesn't understand that he can never be worth the time.
Re: LOL by MrsChima(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2012
LMAO@Intelligence and COMMON SENSE is ethnic specific. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb arses!
Re: LOL by luckgames(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2012
La Parisienne: Personally, I like to be treated like a Queen by my man. He's my soulmate, my best friend, my shield and my provider, all wrapped in one. As the head of our union, it's his responsibilty to care for me and to provide for me the best way he can (that's the traditional purpose for which God created the alpha male cool). I know I can be high maintenace sometimes, but my man derives joy in pampering me. Now that's one hell of a responsible man who knows how to take care of his family kiss

My duty is to love him back, respect him, appreciate his efforts, remain faithful to him and only him, help where I can and also spoil him with gifts once in a while.

I don't get it when some lame men want their women to pay 50% of their expenses, WTF
Why is she with a man then, isn't she better off alone?

Advice to the sistas: ensure that your man can take care of you, it's very important. Don't let some wimp take advantage of you undecided

Just saying......................

Dumb B
Relationship is a partnership
It is no for you to enslave the man or woman
Re: LOL by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
bennyraz: Another Gold digger in the pipeline

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? / Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.