Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo (20850 Views)

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:50am On May 15, 2012
cogitoErgo: Funny, I have not even read any of 13volts reply, even though he did not write the article, but he posted it here!
The guy just throw the thing and watch you all snarle at each other!
the guy browsing credit don finish.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 8:06am On May 15, 2012
i have always said it! the fight against boko haram should start with the deportation of "aliens" out of nigeria especially those from niger and chad! immigration officers remain the weak link in the fight against bokoharam.

P.S: an igbo man born raised and has adopted the ways of the muslim north cannot be considered igbo!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Yeske2(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
To be honest, I always have this intuits feeling that Igbos are part of this boko haram operation. Their desperate and continuos F.A.I.L.E.D (and should I say "Shameful" ) attempts to divide Nigeria simply coincide with boko haram palava.

But would they actually kill hundreds of their ppl to achieve the land of the teletubby sun? Well. . . . June is almost here, GEJ did say he'll put an end to boko haram by then.
Clown, where else could you be? I know I'd definitely meet you here.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Torch1(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2012
chima12: the guy browsing credit don finish.
lwtmb.. Chaai!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by 13volts(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2012
Criminality is now a lucrative business in Nigeria.
Afterall, it will end in AMNESTY. and AMNESTY in Nigeria= Oversea arrangi training + Rehabilitation money + Federal and State government
appointments + monthly fat salaries for doing nothing + , The wrong precedence was set when FG gave AMNESTY to Niger Delta militants.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by 13volts(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2012
Jonathan nd his cabinet( 60% easteners) is headin towards being tagged as the worst regime,Nigerians have seen but we re still waiting
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by 13volts(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2012
He has written more condulence messages, He has set up more comittees and taskforces than any of
his predicessors. jeez He has more women in his cabinent.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by OneNaira6: 8:59am On May 15, 2012
This article is as fake and poorly written as it can get. It deserves an award. Lmfao @ nigerian news article if this is actually from a real news article and not something written in a blog by neither a news reporter nor a writer.

Lets see they knew the guy is igbo, they know his state of origin, they know he grew up north, they know he's a muslim, they know his way of life is islamic but his name unknown. They know all this private, intimate, information about him but simple name is a mystery. Lmfao can this be anymore fake. chei una could have aleast make up fake igbo name in this way it can actually be a little more believable. I am in tears, laugh wan kill me for here, even common white lie nigerians suck @ it. LMAO.

oya 13 volts, I come give you a way to make your story a little more believable. You better go and modify story before the rest of am wake up and see your story. ROTFLMBAO.

Anambraians I pity una ooo. E be like say that state is the only igbo state this northerners know. Even on nl, have any of una notice every northerners that pretended to be igbo used anambra as their place of origin. At, least we know if dem ever want to bomb an igbo state, we know the first state they going after. Anambra una popular sha. Chino you got your wish. Hahaha. Laugh wan kill me. Ewooo

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by hakanai(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2012
chima12: 13volts is a well known boko haram.only eediots will believe that news about Igbo commander or whatever..... The only thing worth looking into in the write up is the link between the boko haram and sponsors/facilitators in niger,chad and other countries.but I personally wouldnt care,lets go our separate ways;they should have their arewa republic while I have my BIAFRA.

^^^^So long as Igbo is not mentioned abi!I laugh in tribalism!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 15, 2012
chima12: there are many like her on this site;many of these nigerians in UK are worse than those at home,they suffer from serious mental issues bordering on frustration with life in UK;the multiple taxes,the economic crunch hits them harder than the white folks,they cant party where the whites party due to inferiority and feeling of insecurity,the only way they can party is by coming together in their backyard to dance owambe. Due to the challenges over there, they come online always to vent their frustrations.

that woman own is worst! Whereelse atimes she pretend
to be good! She is really two faced! Atleast others will
come out bodly with their act but her own tufiakwa!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by ak47mann(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2012
bittyend: Didn't an Igbo man get arrested for being the bomb supplier to boko haram a couple of months ago?

Didn't an Igbo man get arrested in Pakistan for being part of taliban, or alqueda, and the guy was also the guy supplying them fake passports?

You igbo gorillas need to shut up.. An average igboman will sell his mother for money.. If bokoharam offers money for membership, I'm sure millions of igbo would sign up...

An igbo uncle told me today that 60% of igbos in Lagos did blood money.. I can see through you holier than thou, pillocks.. The truth is bitter!
you are a monkey cool
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by ak47mann(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2012
i have notice that igbo-phobia affecting these monkeys both home and abroad is getting lesser these days,if it was 3 years ago any thing igbo people if plane fly come land one-side na igbo people,never seen such bunch of paranormal in a so call nation cool
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2012
No Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, And Fight Tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by zhirinmai(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2012
CyberG: Mr. Foot-in-Mouth president will surely ruin the entire country because he deceived you all with his tribal and religious bigotry. Fresh Air!
Gbam! smiley
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by zhirinmai(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: No Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, And Fight Tribalism.
God bless u bro
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by emmalets(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2012
CyberG: Mr. Foot-in-Mouth president will surely ruin the entire country because he deceived you all with his tribal and religious bigotry. Fresh Air!

When on earth will u guys be polite and of good manners toward an elect of God? Pls grow up guys and approach issues with a sense of maturity.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by mankand(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2012
Naira landers be careful oh. Ebele is trying to declare state of emergency in South west and South east for the easy passage of Ijaw republic. Their intel is insane and we know their secrets
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 15, 2012
The moderators on nairaland encourage tribalism and are fanning the hatred between Nigerians of different tribes. Any topic that has tribalistic tendencies, (true or not) always makes the frontpage.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by hotwax: 4:51pm On May 15, 2012
I am not surprised that Igbos and Yorubas are members. Are igbos and yorubas not part of PDP? Boko-haram is PDP venture
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by tchaik(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2012
mjconcept:
Guy expect one Milkose from me cool.
Omo you no try at all; one milkose ke? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by mjconcept(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2012
emmalets:

When on earth will u guys be polite and of good manners toward an elect of God? Pls grow up guys and approach issues with a sense of maturity.
Dont mind those bigots whose hearts are full of hatred i have told them to run for the post of presidency and i will personally vote for them.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2012
If Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden can be grounded. Boko Haram will be neutralized with time.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Jeel: 5:00pm On May 15, 2012
na wa ooooooooo
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Arysexy(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2012
hahaha some journalist are out to give boko haram a wazobia look! some people are not comfortable with the ogbomosho terrorist and so the best thing to do is to WAZOBIANISE boko haram. Read the article, wot u will see is 'a source' 'an inside source' hhahahahaha d journalist's source indeed. next week we will hear Niger-delta version, maybe asari dokubo name will be included.

If atall this Poo is true, an igbo muslim is no longer considered an igbo, he is worst than osu!, again if the so cald imaginary igbo boko haram is fyting for biafra as ILEKE AKATA IDI blabs, will biafra be declared in d north? can an islamist fyt to give us christian republic of biafra?
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by karpentar: 5:08pm On May 15, 2012
Yes I have read it somewhere that the Boko Haram: Gombe/Jos/Bauchi Division commander is an igbo. Its the same source I learnt that Obasanjo is also an Igbo while Obama is Ijaw. Useless post from a deluded soul.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Arysexy(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2012
OOOOOOOOOOO! JIGBIJIGBIJIGBI! grin

Yoruba journalist no even waist time to manufacture 'igbo boko haram' to balance the equation, CHINEKEMEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by naptu2: 5:14pm On May 15, 2012
One of the reasons why Nigeria is a prime target. It's so easy to divide and conquer. It took the tribes of Afghanistan some time to realise this. I wonder how long it will take Nigerians to realise.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by mjconcept(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2012
karpentar: Yes I have read it somewhere that the Boko Haram: Gombe/Jos/Bauchi Division commander is an igbo. Its the same source I learnt that Obasanjo is also an Igbo while Obama is Ijaw. Useless post from a deluded soul.
Also from the source I hear say Hillary Clinton na hausa small time them go say Somalia na a European country,no mind those troubled minds.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Perocom(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2012
God help Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
To be honest, I always have this intuits feeling that Igbos are part of this boko haram operation. Their desperate and continuos F.A.I.L.E.D (and should I say "Shameful" ) attempts to divide Nigeria simply coincide with boko haram palava.

But would they actually kill hundreds of their ppl to achieve the land of the teletubby sun? Well. . . . June is almost here, GEJ did say he'll put an end to boko haram by then.

It appears logical reasoning ain't ur favorite subject, if so, I implore u to keep quiet on d matter.

Quite true, there is more to boko-haram than what meets the eye, but clearly it has no such affiliations with the igbo agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful / Supreme Court Sacks Bwacha as Taraba APC Governorship Candidate / Northern Yam Farmers To Raise N5bn For Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.