Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo (20849 Views)

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by bulkwide: 7:03pm On May 15, 2012
BlackPikiN: haha, it's so funny that they want to bring in an Igbo man to the game. una go try hard just to put the blame for Igbo people.

Una no dey wonder y upon all these curses and abuses from left, right and center, Igbo people dont give a f0rk about what u call them.

I mean they dnt give a f0rk about how bad you all want to bring them down.

That's the secret, it keeps them moving.

keep trying losers or die trying.

Una fore fathers don try so tey dem begin confess but they all regretted their decisions.
Lol,Abi ma broda,
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by AustineE1: 7:06pm On May 15, 2012
The igbo man mentioned is still speculations until his caught in-the-act like the yoruba boko haram kingpin,for now that story signifies nothing!...but this igbophobia amoung yorubas is becoming alarming,i just hope this hatred & sense of insecurity amoung the yoruba folks wont result to incessant suicide within their paranoia populace!
As for 'Bluetooth',his name says it all,probably a 14yrs old delusioned by computer games!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by PHIPEX(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2012
I don't think there are up to 1000 Igbo muslims in Nigeria, how then do u think BH will give away the identity of their commander just like that. If its true then it will not take the SSS a week to find him.....Lie! lier!! liest!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 15, 2012
Olufemichael:
BUT YOU GUYS WERE CALLING SULEIMAN MOHAMMED A YORUBA MAN, EVEN THEY WERE STILL CALLING FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION, GUYS, LET'S STOP THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR. IT'S ALL GOOD BRO.
can you kindly qoute me where i called suleiman mohammed a yoruba man. thank you!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Olufemichael(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2012
Austine.E:
The igbo man mentioned is still speculations until his caught in-the-act like the yoruba boko haram kingpin,for now that story signifies nothing!...but this igbophobia amoung yorubas is becoming alarming,i just hope this hatred & sense of insecurity amoung the yoruba folks wont result to incessant suicide within their paranoia populace!
As for 'Bluetooth',his name says it all,probably a 14yrs old delusioned by computer games!
ANOTHER GENERAL, TRIBAL WARLORD, I HAIL THEE, BUT I WILL SATUTE THEE, IF YOU LAY DOWN YOUR TRIBAL WEAPON, NO OFFENCE BRO, CHEERS, WE ARE ONE, WETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT O, OR ARE YOU BETTER THAN GOD WHO CREATED US TOGETHER? THINK ABOUT IT.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2012
This news is so poorly done and juvenile! It doesnt worth a reply from Nri Priest. The op should next time make THE LIES more believable !
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by mamaafrik(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2012
Mtcheeew..,u sef knw say i knw say na lie ,ok show dem to us.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2012
Austine.E:

No I'm two. . . .Asswipe
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Ibman: 7:27pm On May 15, 2012
This tale looks like some form of distraction.its not posible the poster just made this up to make everyone thinks yorubas and igbos are part of boko haram thing.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by ak47mann(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2012
these people should leave us alone they are acting like our bitchesss, we are tired of you people, time to grow up and take ur responsibilities as a tribe and solve your alakuba problems and leave igbos out of it. UMU EWU AWUSA cool cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Olufemichael(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2012
ak47mann: these people should leave us alone they are acting like our bitchesss, we are tired of you people, time to grow up and take ur responsibilities as a tribe and solve your alakuba problems and leave igbos out of it. UMU EWU AWUSA cool cool cool cool
I SALUTE YOU O, MY FRIEND.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Faheedat: 7:48pm On May 15, 2012
THANK GOD YESTERDAY THAT RTD. GEN BUHARI THROW MORE LIGHTS ON BOKO HARAM ISSUES.
SUMMARY- ACCORDING TO THE GENERAL, WE HAVE THREE TYPE OF BOKO HARAMS AND THE THREE ARE WORKING TOGETHER
1. FG
2. THE CABALS THAT SEES NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS COUNTRY APART FROM NEGATIVE IDEALS
3. THE REAL TERRORISTS
WHY ARE WE BEATING ABOUT THE BUSH
THERE IS NEED FOR GEJ TO DECLARE STATE OF EMMERGENCY IN THREE SECTOR/OVERHAULING WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY
-SECURITY
-ENERGY(POWER)
-INFRASTRUCTURE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2012
ak47mann: these people should leave us alone they are acting like our bitchesss, we are tired of you people, time to grow up and take ur responsibilities as a tribe and solve your alakuba problems and leave igbos out of it. UMU EWU AWUSA cool cool cool cool

Does that change the fact that an eibo man control a part of boko haram operations ? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by skyflash(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2012
How can somebody who was born in the north grew up in the north,with perents who are probable dead and above all a muslem. i mean whot are we not saying.Igbo my foot
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by EkwyOmalicha: 8:06pm On May 15, 2012

they cant breath without us…..we make them feel complete cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by phreakabit(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2012
LOL.....Yoruba people give it a rest. Your source is not credible,Your story is based on speculations, thus the question mark after the threads title....Plus you guys have always been known to be treacherous backstabbing liars.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by hubreality(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2012
Tribalistic evil news. The other time it was Yoruba and now it's Igbo. Tribalism, ethnicity, and religion are worst than clamoured corruption in the land. People have lost value for humanity and dear lives that are one with divinity. LOVE is the anchor of Law.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Butoneday2(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2012
Sharaaaaaaap...dia all of you? Jobless people on Nairaland, i do some research and find out dat there're some pple who don't have sometin doing, from morning till night there on the net surfing. Pple like ''Bluetooth'' and co. Seun pls take note he must be suspended on dis Nairaland....I've spoken?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Maranzano(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2012
I hate to comment on tribally biased threads on NL but i noticed that this thread came up because of responses from the thread on the arrest of Mohammed Suleiman from Ogbomosho. It is ridiculous for someone to stir up such tribal sentiments on Nairaland by posting such falsehood on igbo son. The Igbos are known for their hardwork and enterpreneural spirit and not Islamic fundamentalism. There is no iorta of truth in that story and people should know that igbos are the most populous settlers in any state in Nigeria and are major stakeholders in the economies of the three states mentioned above. Religious fanaticism thrives in the minds of unenlightened and lazy beings who do not respect the sanctity of life. The Igbos are playiny a very importan role in curtailing the housa/fulani incursion in Jos thoday,ask any Berom, Anaguta or Jarawa tribesman in Jos today. It is amazing to think that an Igbo son will shed the blood of his kinsmen to fight the course of another tribe or religion. Islam is as alien in the east as it is common in the west and north. No Igbo son forgets his roots and background nomatter how long he stays in any locality. This is a fact and every Nigerian knows it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by kingsnna: 8:58pm On May 15, 2012
if you are saying an igbo man likes money. then you should sit at home, don't go to work. even when you do, do not collect pay. your assumption of 'Igbo man likes money' can be considered if you do so, if not shut your mouth up.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Sanguine77(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2012
@bettyend, ur illogicality and ignorance stems from your perverted thinking and bigotry. The average Igbo man is hard working, likes personal comfort, does not contravene the law, wants money but does not worship money. This guy in question was born in Borno and has lived all his life there, do you think he is still Igbo? An Igbo man loves his life and cannot part with it no matter the amount offered. Talk is cheap but not free.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
To be honest, I always have this intuits feeling that Igbos are part of this boko haram operation. Their desperate and continuos F.A.I.L.E.D (and should I say "Shameful" ) attempts to divide Nigeria simply coincide with boko haram palava.

But would they actually kill hundreds of their ppl to achieve the land of the teletubby sun? Well. . . . June is almost here, GEJ did say he'll put an end to boko haram by then.
Hmmmm Some people in Nigeria are instigators, they don't really want our unity yet we still claim to be 1 nigeria. Even a blind, deaf and dumb man in nigeria can tell our problem in this country are the HAUSAS. We IGBOS don't have any problem. So the rumour that we have hand in bokoharam is a word of Fools. GOD MUST SURELY PUNISH THE SOURCE OF THIS NEWS AND THOSE THAT SPOKE AGAINST WE THE IGBOS. Unu nile nwucha kwaa. Umu anu ohia na anaghi asapuli ahu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is / Imo Vs Anambra. Which Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.