Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo (20848 Views)

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Arinze4eva(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
To be honest, I always have this intuits feeling that Igbos are part of this boko haram operation. Their desperate and continuos F.A.I.L.E.D (and should I say "Shameful" ) attempts to divide Nigeria simply coincide with boko haram palava.

But would they actually kill hundreds of their ppl to achieve the land of the teletubby sun? Well. . . . June is almost here, GEJ did say he'll put an end to boko haram by then.
you really find us igbos fascinating dont you?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Gombs(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2012
Arinze4eva:
you really find us igbos fascinating dont you?
[quote author=Arinze4eva]

i love this question bro...I so love d question that if i were gay,i'd have toasted you...Lol...Laughing in tongues...But em?..Hope it's not a rhetorical question? Because i'm so waiting for the person's reply...Lol
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by arewaboy(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2012
im totally disregarding such false utterances dey are fresh lies like that of FRESH AIR AND TRANSFORMATION AGENDA.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by 2mch(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2012
Why are all the posts hidden? Igbo pple of NL are reporting the posts abi? So they cannot take any yabs but are the first to run on any thread and shout Yoruba. On the Yoruba thread hardly any posts were hidden. Then they will come and shout that everyone on NL is against them. These Mods are tribalistic against Yoruba's.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by ezer(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2012
They're at it again, must they involve the igbos?...The write up 'without a source' graced the front page of NL, yet seun and his moderators allowed it. This is incompetence as far as am concerned. Such stories (of high importance) without a source shouldnt see the light of the day. Seun take note.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by renzie: 2:16pm On May 16, 2012
i don't think this story is true someone wants to make us feel BH has sympathizers even among the igbos.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by renzie: 2:19pm On May 16, 2012
i think u are right such serious claims shd be backed with an authentic source.tories should
ezer: They're at it again, must they involve the igbos?...The write up 'without a source' graced the front page of NL, yet seun and his moderators allowed it. This is incompetence as far as am concerned. Such stories (of high importance) without a source shouldnt see the light of the day. Seun take note.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by blumail: 6:43pm On May 16, 2012
If I read that post properly, a Yoruba man (& a camerounian woman) were mentioned, yet d Igbo part had to be main issue. This is story obviously isn't true but then when did Nigerians start caring about d truth?
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by calaway: 7:08pm On May 16, 2012
only an hausa man will kill other people for nothing. If you say Igbo kidnap for ransome or 419 or armrobbery i say i agree. THIS TREAD IA A BIG LIE.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2012
calaway: only an hausa man will kill other people for nothing. If you say Igbo kidnap for ransome or 419 or armrobbery i say i agree. THIS TREAD IA A BIG LIE.

Tho the shit ain't true but hey guy,everyone has the tendency to kill
no specific group of ppl do but I believe society,religion etc has so much influence
on this,
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 4:39pm On May 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Does that change the fact that an eibo man control a part of boko haram operations ? cheesy

Pls what is your verificAtion that this balbadash of a heArsay is true
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by igboboy1(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/shocker-man60-arraigned-for-raping-20-yr-old-man/

[size=14pt]Shocker ! Man,60, arraigned for raping 20-yr old man[/size]

[size=18pt]It was a shocker when a 60-year-old businessman and a contractor, Olusegun Adesina, was yesterday arraigned at an Abeokuta Magistrate Court sitting in Isabo, for allegedly having a sexual intercourse with a-20 year old young man (name withheld).

The accused who was arraigned on a one-count charge before the Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Ayobolu was reported to have committed the offence last Tuesday at his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital[/size]

Hmmm na wa o...Ileke i sowri for you...it has now reached the stage wey una men no want woman again na fellow boys dem dey find...
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 12:42am On May 20, 2012
igbo boy: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/shocker-man60-arraigned-for-raping-20-yr-old-man/

[size=14pt]Shocker ! Man,60, arraigned for raping 20-yr old man[/size]

[size=18pt]It was a shocker when a 60-year-old businessman and a contractor, Olusegun Adesina, was yesterday arraigned at an Abeokuta Magistrate Court sitting in Isabo, for allegedly having a sexual intercourse with a-20 year old young man (name withheld).

The accused who was arraigned on a one-count charge before the Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Ayobolu was reported to have committed the offence last Tuesday at his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun State
capital[/size]
Hmmm na wa o...Ileke i sowri for you...it has now reached the stage wey una men no want woman again na fellow boys dem dey find...

It's really surprising that he isn't an Igbo man.

Igbo men have done worst, it's part of their cultural.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by igboboy1(m): 1:30am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

It's really surprising that he isn't an Igbo man.

Igbo men have done worst, it's part of their cultural.

Nne yes o it is surprising indeed. But while we wait for the igbo man's alleged own lets just face the news before us...The one caught red handed is a Yoruba pesin not igbo.. Stop diverging from the issue at hand ok. An Olu persin shook prick for another olu pesin yansh...

Abeg go apply for the hisbah board marriage program for north make dem dash u away in one of those mass weddings cos it is clear that your kinsmen no go marry you, dem like yansh instead of toto
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 2:10am On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

Nne yes o it is surprising indeed. But while we wait for the igbo man's alleged own lets just face the news before us...The one caught red handed is a Yoruba pesin not igbo.. Stop diverging from the issue at hand ok. An Olu persin shook prick for another olu pesin yansh...

Abeg go apply for the hisbah board marriage program for north make dem dash u away in one of those mass weddings cos it is clear that your kinsmen no go marry you, dem like yansh instead of toto

omo stop bytching like a girl.

Point is; homosexuality is more common with Igbos than any other tribe in Naija. Everyone knows that.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 7:24am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Point is; homosexuality is more common with Igbos than any other tribe in Naija. Everyone knows that.

Guy I know u r desperate to save urself. From this harrassment but don't u think its wise to speAk wit ''facts'' and not just assumptions...our men love to drink..openly caught 4 doing blood money..we never denied that fact,but 'homo' hahahaha!
I know Yorubas 4 onething, they NEVR take time to study other ppl outside their culture.they are the ones that wiLl say Edo and igbo r the same.or which part of nigeria is rivers situated?. that 'everyone knows that' I believe r only the Yorubas right?LOL!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:33am On May 20, 2012
vilively:

Guy I know u r desperate to save urself. From this harrassment but don't u think its wise to speAk wit ''facts'' and not just assumptions...our men love to drink..openly caught 4 doing blood money..we never denied that fact,but 'homo' hahahaha!
I know Yorubas 4 onething, they NEVR take time to study other ppl outside their culture.they are the ones that wiLl say Edo and igbo r the same.or which part of nigeria is rivers situated?. that 'everyone knows that' I believe r only the Yorubas right?LOL!!!

There's a saying: "if a male uche tells you to pick up the soap, just don't". That's a popular saying in Naija.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 7:35am On May 20, 2012
Let's just forget all this Tribal accusations coz when u look deep down into your own culture u will see that we all are not perfect..there is no superior coz God wasn't MAD when he divided ISrael into twelve tRiBEs..every man must belong somewhere.
ALL this will never prove anything.it will only make us look like fools fighting for a victory that comes with no applause or praise or gift..so y not forget about trying to say which culture is innocent or guilty.and let us all work on ourselves.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:37am On May 20, 2012
vilively: Let's just forget all this Tribal accusations coz when u look deep down into your own culture u will see that we all are not perfect..there is no superior coz God wasn't MAD when he divided ISrael into twelve tRiBEs..every man must belong somewhere.
ALL this will never prove anything.it will only make us look like fools fighting for a victory that comes with no applause or praise or gift..so y not forget about trying to say which culture is innocent or guilty.and let us all work on ourselves.

After you've made your own tribal accusation. Go siddon jor.

3-faced okoro bigot.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 7:38am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

There's a saying: "if a male uche tells you to pick up the soap, just don't". That's a popular saying in Naija.
I believe that saying arose from the ''boonducks''LOl.pls
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:44am On May 20, 2012
vilively:
I believe that saying arose from the ''boonducks''LOl.pls

No, it arose from Naija. lol nukka plz
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 7:45am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

After you've made your own tribal accusation. Go siddon jor.

3-faced okoro bigot.
I never made any accusation...I simply stated a fact that yorubas don't take time to study other ppls cultures..
Call me what u like brother.but telling evryone to end it I'm including myself and my fellow Igbos on this thread...so if u feel u haven't satisfied urself...pls b my guest and contnue ur defence to......what agAin?
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:47am On May 20, 2012
vilively:
I never made any accusation...I simply stated a fact that yorubas don't take time to study other ppls cultures..
Call me what u like brother.but telling evryone to end it I'm including myself and my fellow Igbos on this thread...so if u feel u haven't satisfied urself...pls b my guest and contnue ur defence to......what agAin?

I too stated a fact. Now go siddon.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 7:48am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

No, it arose from Naija. lol nukka plz
'Nukka'''LOL!!!have u watched seAson 3?I'm crazy about the boonducks too....And for ur info I'm a lady,'nukka'LMAO!
HAPPy SUNDAY.....u no go go church.my service is At nine.cAre to join me
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:51am On May 20, 2012
vilively:
'Nukka'''LOL!!!have u watched seAson 3?I'm crazy about the boonducks too....And for ur info I'm a lady,'nukka'LMAO!
HAPPy SUNDAY.....u no go go church.my service is At nine.cAre to join me

Girl, you aint a "Lady". Nothing but a nukka
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 7:56am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Girl, you aint a "Lady". Nothing but a nukka

Suite urself...boy!LOL.its not me raising my voice.
I'm out boy!seems like ure on your own now..... wink
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:57am On May 20, 2012
vilively:

Suite urself...boy!LOL.its not me raising my voice.
I'm out boy!seems like ure on your own now..... wink

Bye, and I dont want to see you posting crap again. olodo.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 8:05am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Bye, and I dont want to see you posting crap again. olodo.

*pleading like a child* I promise I won't post again 'e' joo, 'e' ma binu..LOL!bye!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 8:09am On May 20, 2012
vilively:

*pleading like a child* I promise I won't post again 'e' joo, 'e' ma binu..LOL!bye!

Ko si wahala. Mii binu, but nukka your okorotic posts stink.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by igboboy1(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

hmmm nne i see, ileke=everybody....onye nzuzu smh

another trait with Yoruba; self denial..dem catch Yoruba man dey shook another man for yansh, but in typical Yoruba manner you have retorted to tales by the moonlight....

finally, maybe Yoruba is a tribe but igbo is an ethnic group you dumb village ekiti girl...lack of exposure dey worry you for sure
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 20, 2012
igbo boy:

hmmm nne i see, ileke=everybody....onye nzuzu smh

another trait with Yoruba; self denial..dem catch Yoruba man dey shook another man for yansh, but in typical Yoruba manner you have retorted to tales by the moonlight....

finally, maybe Yoruba is a tribe but igbo is an ethnic group you dumb village ekiti girl...lack of exposure dey worry you for sure

Everybody can't be Ileke-IdI sweety.

Even Lesbianism is rampant in the SE. It's either Igbo women seek solace in the arms of men of other tribes or they seek solace in other women's arms.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by igboboy1(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Everybody can't be Ileke-IdI sweety.

Even Lesbianism is rampant in the SE. It's either Igbo women seek solace in the arms of men of other tribes or they seek solace in other women's arms.

while Yoruba men seeks solace in each others yansh.CHAI TUFIA...

na u i pity cos even olu dey shook ola dey are both catchin fun..but na u wey no dey get any form of action, just letting conji plus cobweb dey grow for that pussy CHAI..

Ndo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.