Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship (10890 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by toluwalomo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2007
Read up on Karma Bra!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by uchetobi(f): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
If u can take a girl from a man, anoda guy can take the girl from u
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by denony(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
My man abegi! na another man show u wan spoil ooo! what if the same be done to you.
The relationship is bendable and u want to help them crush it. if you really love her wait for her to decide she no longer want the guy and was agreed by the two lipsrsealed

whats so ever you do to the list of my brother grin

My question:
What about your own girl friend.

Question No 2.
Are you always helping people strengthen their bending relationship, even women in marriage.

KEEP OFF MILITARY ZONE
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by rockiedink(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
has anyone here heard of Okafor's theory? It say that for any guy to get a babe, he must be ready to de-babe another guy. for crying out loud the girl isnt married to him yet. if she like you whe you tell her, my brother carry go jooo.

I tire for naira landers sef.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Onyema1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2007
Mr. Iron bender, oya carry go! but be ready to fight another supper iron bender. Ensure that you donto brate the girl while trying to bend her.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by omowoleola: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
dear nairalanders,
thanks so much for all your advice,
i do appreciate them, seun osewa, thanks so much.
let me reiterate that what i said earlier that i do not intend to break anybody'd relationship, im only deeply in love with a lady who has lost interest in her present relationship and wants to leave but doesnt know how she will go about it, we ave been getting along and she has come to see me at my place of work, she even dropped her assignment for me to help her with But i ave not told her about my feelings for her and i even think she is very much interested in me too, if not she wouldnt ave come to see me.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by randa(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
its easy for us to condemn him, but hey listen to this. lov is all about battles both male and female, we have to battle at work to be the best and to make sure we are relevant in the scheme of things so also is love, u have to prove day by day that u the real deal, so if she is bendable it means that she is not satisfied with her current relationship and she wants to move on, there is nothing wrong with that,,, i have a relationship and i keep on working on my woman to make her realise that i am the best and she does the same for me, there is no relationship if the other party is not satisfied for whatever reason, good or bad, lets not castigate, maybe she is an abusive realtionship and she wants out , or she is just plain tired, shit happens no be naija we dey?
the only advice i have for him is to have an open and frank talk with her, understand what kind of babe she really is before making his move
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by omowoleola: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ randa, alexis and hafees,
u ave all said it all, i just got to understand that she rushed into the relationship with the guy cos she feels age is no longer on her side and she needed to hook up with somebody, she was afraid she was getting old and entered the relationship, the said lady inquestion told me today that the guy's family doesnt want her, so what wrong have i done by being in love with the girl, ? does being in love with her now means i want to break her relationship, ? abeg nairalanders please talk ooooooooooo, comments please.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by goodboybad(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
my man, this is my advice to you:

Have no hand in the breakup of her relationship. Let it self-destuct on its own.
Just be her friend, and when the time is right, make ur move.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
wtf leave here the hell alone angry angry angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by spoilt(f): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2007
you want to bend another man's relationship huh?
I hear say na 'babe-thiefing' dey reign now oh! shocked shocked
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by sod4luv(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2007
lol!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by colo: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2007
Pls,try 2 knw if d guy realy luv d lady,if he does pls neva brk dia rlatioshp.

If u've exprience rlationshp brkga u will neva try it.Put urself in dt guy's shoe.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by VIC4U: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2007
omowoleola:

@ randa, alexis and hafees,
u ave all said it all, i just got to understand that she rushed into the relationship with the guy because she feels age is no longer on her side and she needed to hook up with somebody, she was afraid she was getting old and entered the relationship, the said lady inquestion told me today that the guy's family doesnt want her, so what wrong have i done by being in love with the girl, ? does being in love with her now means i want to break her relationship, ? abeg nairalanders please talk ooooooooooo, comments please.

WELL IF THE GIRL LIKE U AS U SAID THEN I WILL SAY GOOD LUCK! BUT DON'T FORGET TO INVITE ME ON UR WEDDING DAY.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by metro(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2007
since is not married and her present relatinship is not workin out so well, den make ur inentions known if she is not intrested its all about trial u bon her. i was told the greatest risk is not takin risk
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by adubiay: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2007
I dont know what all of you are talking about, none of you has really attended to this guy request. He only want to try his luck, it all depend on the girl choice. Omowoleola, just tell the girl how you feel about her and proof to her that you are for real, then is left for the girl to decide.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by mellow(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2007
I don't know why we are here screeming wolf. what if the babe in question is weening for him?

That the girl's friend told him the r/tionship is bendable means that the relationship is struggling

to survive in other words, the girl need a prince in shinning armour to come rescue her, so why

not our man here?

My dear poster, just woo her like you will any other girl and let things flow naturally. What's yours is yours

and what's not will always find a way of escape, so the hunting continues. The babe has the resreved

prerogative to either flow with you or remain with the incubent. The decision is not yours, the other guy

or even the nairalanders for that matter.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by ABEngine(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2007
shocked
na wa o!!!!!!!!! its quite quite clear you are in love with this chick
wetin i go say na: FOLLOW DUE PROCESS!

1. U COULD WAIT TILL HER LOVE FINDS U or

2. MAKE UR INTENTIONS KNOWN TO HER and

3. LOOKUOUT FOR HER[b] RESPONSE [/b] but

4. DO NOT IMPOSE IT ON HER! i bet

5. IF SHE'S SEROUS WITH HER GUY SHE WOULD LET YOU KNOW yet

6. IF SHE ISNT , WHOOLALA! LALA! LALA! YOU ARE GAME!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by israelite(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2007
Bros, abeg dnt even embark on that decision,wht will be your reaction if u ar in that guy's shoe will you be happy that ur girl is being taken away by another guy, besides i see no reason for u to propose to her cos u know shes already in a relationship, or you want to do CHOP AND GO, so look for a girl u know nothing abt her, and put this at the back of ur palm datin a stranger is far better just try it budy.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by TCUBE(m): 5:23am On Nov 25, 2007
move on with ur life,
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by beila05(m): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2007
if my eyes weren't deceiving me you said the reason you can't make your intentions known to her is because you think its too early!! well that is to say its also to early to think of bending,perharps you are simply carried away by her good gestures and you mistake it for something else.shit like this happens everytime, every relationship has trials thats not to say she is not happy in her relationship, if you go bending you may never see those that would go amending your relationship, cause magnet attracts magnet, law of karma tongue
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by roberts24: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2007
u can never find a babe thats not into one r/ship or the other, tell her ur oiwn mind, forget one dirty karma, cool
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by ussyman: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
I realised one thing in this life: Most ppl are married to the wrong ppl, And mostly due to aformentioned circumstance.

So go for her. You could be her right man, who knows?

Let's the other guy go and snatch somebodyelse's somewhere.

This love is all about snatching and de-snatching. The bad guys have snatched 3 away from me but I think I have just snatched a big one now for real (serious).

More greese to your elbow, my guy.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by uchy: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
Well, if you feel she is okay for u, u can go and tell her ur mind. But where by she said yes to ur request what happen to ur Girl friend in Jos How will she feel abt it. Which means u have broken someone's heart eh!!!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by MrTurkey(m): 2:02am On Nov 27, 2007
then try your best to unlove her then
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Rosietimes(f): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Seun
Oh boy! you harsh o! So women now are commodities that are bought and sold in the market.
I can imagine like second hand clothes there must be second hand women then. Sad!!! sad
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Hotepo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hmmm if you ask me, I would say a capital NO to your intention, man there are million of ladies out there and everyday you wake up, you’ll always find a new one and controlled by your “am in love thing”.

Hey man, I just want you to know something if the lady feels for you, the only way I believe you can catch her is be outside the you love her thing, all she needs in you is friendship which would in time decay and then germinate to love, but that is if your intentions are not limited to bed alone. No offenses.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by moyosore85: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
if you don't know the guy, then try your luck but if the guy is your guy then back off. i agree with joey's first post- life is about battles that must be won or lost. i'm going to use that quote.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by chipeter(f): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]
hi, i hope u are ready for a relationship in the first place. If u truly love her,don't even suggest that she should break her present relationship. Just show her your real self then being a woman that she is,she will definitely choose the right person for her.
And what you think is the best for u may not actually be the will of God for u.I had a similar experience b4 i got married to my sweet husband.
I had a serious relationship when i met my husband and i told him about it when he started toasting me but he wasn't perturbed because he knew God was actually leading him to me.But somehow somewhere i found myself breaking my previous relationship and then falling in luv with him and then to the altaaaaaaar we went.
so GUY just keep praying about it ,remain calm and just be yourself no pretenses please things will work out soon
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by dot2002(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2007
go get someone else punk azz
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by geedanos(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
this is lust and not love. bros just look else where! u will surely find urs. listen to ur heart
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by freshope87: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
Why do you want to steal what does not belong to you and you hope to enjoy it? Think twice and know that what goes around comes around surely. Let her alone, that is the massage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / People are suffering outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.