Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos (21035 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by sonyjacobs(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2012
d guy wan hammer by force
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2012
bandiejay:

[size=18pt]bluetooth i knew it since i saw your handle at the bottom yours would be different guyz no go kill persin hia ooo lmao [/size]

Bros but you can see that this is a world class stuff.Ice cream cocaine shocked shocked ?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2012
Nigerians can be creative no doubt but it's always channeled wrongly. I wonder why no one has tried Cocaine lipstick. That will work like magic.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by otumfour(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2012
grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2012
afam4eva: Nigerians can be creative no doubt but it's always channeled wrongly. I wonder why no one has tried Cocaine lipstick. That will work like magic.

You've got brains aswerigad. . . . Only if,i mean if grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by amosy007: 6:05pm On May 15, 2012
otumfour: grin grin
this ghanian foool here again? Dnt u have ghana forum u can go? Or u people are to dumb to create forum urself? Why are u people stalking nigeria everywhere?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by amosy007: 6:07pm On May 15, 2012
all in all ... Its shows nigerians are creative people one way or the other... Am sure if d guy is american they will keep him sumwhere and bring the best out of him
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by tchaik(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2012
Baba_Eleko: I'm not a religious bigot but I feel like saying IGBO KWENU!!!!!
Mos DEF you are not a religious bigot; how about a 'tribal' bigot?
F00l
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by OkijaPriest: 6:15pm On May 15, 2012
Very creative...

I am proud of his ingenuity..

This is the one time that being friends with THEM may have saved him.. [B]THEY[/b] would have thaught him the trick that THEY used in making 15kilos of cocaine disappear inside their belly and won 25million Naira compensation...
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 15, 2012
all i see in the post is N90m!!!!!cool wadada!!! sorry man, i wish you d' be luckier next time.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by KINGwax(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2012
Baba_Eleko: I'm not a religious bigot but I feel like saying IGBO KWENU!!!!!
you're not being a religious bigot but an ignorant bigot because i can't see where igbo kwenu relates to religious. Try TRIBAL, it should work!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by phemi01(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2012
Whatever men! The guy is just tryna survive, but too bad he got caught. The situation of the country calls for desperate means of making money. Those who are bold enough will do whatever to make that money while those who want to make it diligently will do as well. It's a matter of choice! Whether Igbo, hausa or yoruba, MONEY is paramount.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by bonna4u(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2012
This one na new move. Kpokom spice been done dey market tey tey. Give it up to this new recipe.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by tchaik(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Keep denying it. . . Is ikechuku not an ibo name ?

"Arguements are to be avoided.They are always vulgar & often convincing" By Bluetooth
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 15, 2012
phemi01: Whatever men! The guy is just tryna survive, but too bad he got caught. The situation of the country calls for desperate means of making money. Those who are bold enough will do whatever to make that money while those who want to make it diligently will do as well. It's a matter of choice! Whether Igbo, hausa or yoruba, MONEY is paramount.

Are you kidding me ? So i should assume that you are a potential armed robber then. grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 15, 2012
tchaik:

"Arguements are to be avoided.They are always vulgar & often convincing" By Bluetooth

Shove it in your asss ! Nigerians or not,we all know where we came from.If you want to defend the pride of where you come from,then dont do crime ! Charity begins at home ! tongue
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Olufemichael(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: No Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, And Fight Tribalism.
SPEAD THE NEWS, I SALUTE YOU, WE NEED MATURE MINDED FELLOW LIKE YOU, NOT THOSE PRIMITIVE SETS OF YOUTHS. THOSE TRIBAL WARLORD.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by ismhab(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2012
BIAFRANS.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by ajanaku2(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2012
afam4eva: Nigerians can be creative no doubt but it's always channeled wrongly. I wonder why no one has tried Cocaine lipstick. That will work like magic.
Okija Priest: Very creative...

I am proud of his ingenuity..

This is the one time that being friends with THEM may have saved him.. [B]THEY[/b] would have thaught him the trick that THEY used in making 15kilos of cocaine disappear inside their belly and won 25million Naira compensation...

...just wondering what your comments would have been if the Dude was Yoruba ...I'm sure you would have rained curses on the entire Yoruba Tribe...See una big heads! grin grin

To all those castigating Martin Ikechukwu...Can you cast the first stone? Abeg, nobody holy pass! Who no be Crook?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 15, 2012
ismhab: BIAFRANS.

It would have been another mexico today. grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by tchaik(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Shove it in your asss ! Nigerians or not,we all know where we came from.If you want to defend the pride of where you come from,then dont do crime ! Charity begins at home ! tongue

"Arguements are to be avoided.They are always vulgar & often convincing". By Bluetooth
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 15, 2012
ajanaku2:

...just wondering what your comments would have been if the Dude was Yoruba ...I'm sure you would have rained curses on the entire Yoruba Tribe...See una big heads! grin grin

To all those castigating Martin Ikechukwu...Can you cast the first stone? Abeg, nobody holy pass! Who no be Crook?

I have no reason to steal,kidnap or traffick drugs. . .So i cast the first stone on ikeshuku. . . grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 15, 2012
tchaik:

"Arguements are to be avoided.They are always vulgar & often convincing". By Bluetooth

Now I know something is wrong with your brain sir.Dont bother replying buttwipe.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by seunkom1: 6:56pm On May 15, 2012
is this a problem, the poor man is just trying to be himself
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by purefella(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2012
Behind every successful Ibo man there's a container .Imagine if that had worked has planned!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Grandma Sets Fire On 9-Year-Old Grandchild's Hands For Eating Siblings Food / Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.