Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos (21039 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by amosy007: 9:32pm On May 15, 2012
9jadelta: are you people not tired of posting the same boring pictures, same nonsensical talk, they are not even funny anymore *******very boring******
thats what makes nairaland lively ...... just enjoy the show
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2012
i think is a welcome idea , kudos to NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2012
I just knew this thread would take a different dimension as long as people like Bluetooth are present.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by IykeD(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2012
Now I can officially classify Nairaland as a tool for tribalism and bias against the Igbos, no apologies. I have been waiting for a thread on "the Yoruba woman who broke a world record set by yet another yoruba woman" in drug trafficking in the US but I never saw it not to mention it making the home page.

Just yesterday, a Yoruba man was arrested for using the name of a man who was murdered in 1991 to work for 20yrs in NY, I haven't seen it anywhere on the front page.
Immediately an Igbo man spits on the floor wrongly, it makes the homepage before the news gets to CNN and then the insults and stupid comments start.
Shame on you guys and if this is what Seun has allowed Nairaland to be used for, shame on him too.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2012
afam4eva: I just knew this thread would take a different dimension as long as people like Bluetooth are present.
....and he's gotten more than his expectations.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Yeske2(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2012
IykeD: Now I can officially classify Nairaland as a tool for tribalism and bias against the Igbos, no apologies. I have been waiting for a thread on "the Yoruba woman who broke a world record set by yet another yoruba woman" in drug trafficking in the US but I never saw it not to mention it making the home page.

Just yesterday, a Yoruba man was arrested for using the name of a man who was murdered in 1991 to work for 20yrs in NY, I haven't seen it anywhere on the front page.
Immediately an Igbo man spits on the floor wrongly, it makes the homepage before the news gets to CNN and then the insults and stupid comments start.
Shame on you guys and if this is what Seun has allowed Nairaland to be used for, shame on him too.
Thumbs up for that observation. What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.