Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos (21040 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by tchaik(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Now I know something is wrong with your brain sir.Dont bother replying buttwipe.

"Arguements are to be avoided.They are always vulgar & often convincing" By Bluetooth
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by PhysicsQED(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2012
amosy007:

hey dude... Have never in anytime hide my identity and i dnt see any reason why i should.. And like i said i dnt have problem with any tribe... If am always against igbo it's based on personal experiences and sentiment... And it doesnt mean i dnt see everybody as one nigerian...i defend every nigerians anywhere ... But if u feel am hidin my identity ...well i dnt care... I dnt have to prove anything ... Just take it or leave it... I am who i am

Who mentioned anything about Igbos? Whatever your rationalization is for why you're against whatever groups you're against (Igbos, Ghanaians), it's irrelevant because that's not even what motivated my comment. I went through your post history and I just don't believe that you're who you say you are and I don't think you're accurately representing your background. That's all I'm going to say to you, so go ahead and continue the charade if you feel you must.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by ajanaku2(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2012
purefella: Behind every successful Ibo man there's a container .Imagine if that had worked has planned!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 15, 2012
purefella: Behind every successful Ibo man there's a container .Imagine if that had worked has planned!!!

If had succeeded,he would have headed for Abuja to buy a land,build a mansion and his tribesmen on NL will come and brag that ibos own 99% of Abuja. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by wirewire(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2012
ismhab: EWU NDIGBO.
you are a stupid aboki
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by scopusng(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2012
Na wao, IGBO man again.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by amosy007: 7:25pm On May 15, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Who mentioned anything about Igbos? Whatever your rationalization is for why you're against whatever groups you're against (Igbos, Ghanaians), it's irrelevant because that's not even what motivated my comment. I went through your post history and I just don't believe that you're who you say you are and I don't think you're accurately representing your background. That's all I'm going to say to you, so go ahead and continue the charade if you feel you must.

anyway like i said... I dnt have anytin against anybody and may be u didnt check verywell..if u did.. u would have realised i that am against certain things based on personal issues... And am not against ghanaians buh i hate it when sum1 that doesnt knw a shiit abt my country start saying whateva comes to his empty brain...

Have carried out sum personal survey and realised most of tribal war on nairaland are ignited by ghanaians QED.. What do they wana gain in doing that?

Aint a tribalistic person frm onset becoz am not igbo and am 80% yoruba and like i always say i see myself as one.....and i wnt really say am still that tribalistic like bluetooth and ekwy nya lol cheesy

By the way are u a ghanaian? cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by BaBaMike: 7:27pm On May 15, 2012
scopusng: Na wao, IGBO man again.

These people needs our prayers. lets pray to GOD to reverse the courses that had been
layed on them by evil spirit.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by phemi01(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are you kidding me ? So i should assume that you are a potential armed robber then. grin

Well bro, u free to assume . I'm just saying. If ur good and patient with wat u got fine. If u can't be patient and need money asap goodluck. This ibo guy isn't interested in anything like God's time or hard work. He wants his money quick and im sure he is also ready for the consequences tht'll follow. The word 'EVIL' exists cos everyone cannot be good.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Faheedat: 7:36pm On May 15, 2012
Old Man why now
Try and do genuiene business because no short cut and i know that poverty is not good but take an easy oooooooooo
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by lacasa: 7:39pm On May 15, 2012
Forgivee ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Lord for i'm about τ̅☺ sin

what is it with Igbos aπϑ making money by any means necessary

Even God said He will give τ̅o who He wills aπϑ tke from Who He wills

Nawa oo
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2012
PhysicsQED: amosy007, can you please stop hiding behind a fake identity and just come out and say the things you want to say while representing whatever group you're from? It's annoying seeing you misrepresent yourself and seeing fools fall for it.

That very guy hide under the "bini" identity to bash the Igbos in every single thread that involves Igbos; The funny thing is that he think he is sleek but I Nri Priest have lived amongst the binis and know their traits and I can swore that "amosy007" is not a bini guy but a deluded tribalistic yoruba guy !! The binis here are very popular with their calm nature; people like exotic,physics and papabrown to mention a few are bini guys and we all know how they behave. . . I have went through his post history and 80% of his post are negative attacks geared towards the Igbos who never attack the binis which claim he came from....very weird ! Even physics knows deep inside him that you are probably alhaji harem !
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by PhysicsQED(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2012
@amos007

1. No I am not Ghanaian and I couldn't care less whether you have anything against anybody. That's not the point.

2. Only a completely delusional individual would think most of the ethnic 'war' on nairaland was ignited by Ghanaians.

3. Wtf is '80% Yoruba' and 'I see myself as one '?! This is the kind of stuff that made me comment in the first place. If you think you're Yoruba go ahead and call yourself that openly and desist from appending other identities to that. The way you're carrying on so far is annoying, so just stick to claiming what you think you are.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by neyostica: 7:55pm On May 15, 2012
Am not surprised
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by amosy007: 7:55pm On May 15, 2012
PhysicsQED: @amos007

1. No I am not Ghanaian and I couldn't care less whether you have anything against anybody. That's not the point.

2. Only a completely delusional individual would think most of the ethnic 'war' on nairaland was ignited by Ghanaians.

3. Wtf is '80% Yoruba' and 'I see myself as one '?! This is the kind of stuff that made me comment in the first place. If you think you're Yoruba go ahead and call yourself that openly and desist from appending other identities to that. The way you're carrying on so far is annoying, so just stick to claiming what you think you are.
whatever!!

I dnt have strenght for long arguement... If u have problem with my identity... It doesnt concern me....i dnt have any reason to proof anything to u again... If u think am yoruba.. Yes and glad and proud to be called one and proud to be associated with them... I hope u can go to bed now *phewww*

NEXT
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by uzoexcel(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2012
Baba_Eleko: I'm not a religious bigot but I feel like saying IGBO KWENU!!!!!
correct urself....it should be "i am not a tribal bigot........."
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by PhysicsQED(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2012
amosy007:
whatever!!

I dnt have strenght for long arguement... If u have problem with my identity... It doesnt concern me....i dnt have any reason to proof anything to u again... If u think am yoruba.. Yes and glad and proud to be called one and proud to be associated with them... I hope u can go to bed now *phewww*

NEXT

Call yourself whatever it is that you are and don't pretend to be what you're not. It's aggravating reading the crap that you post - not just the ethnic crap but the other crap that you try to pass off as genuine. I'm done with you, so once again continue the charade if you feel you must.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by OkijaPriest: 8:07pm On May 15, 2012
So many tribal comments and nobody has been Banned.. But Okija says YORUBA and voila... BANNED!!

It is good for YOUR tribe to own the website sha!! It guarantees you immunity

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.