Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos (21031 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by slimchimex(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2012
Can't beliv people are against wat d guy did....the genius ibo man did well,probably he didnt meet up to d demand of d so called NDLEA.beliv he'll make it nxt time may b using witch to fly d drugs over witout any interception
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by airmark(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2012
Dont blame Martin Ikechuku, blame the environment. He wanted to build mansion at his village and enjoy good life as witnessed by successful drug dealers in iboland. It's due to pressure peculair in that society.
Remember what he said: “I was living in Brazil between 2009 and 2010. I was arrested when I came home in 2010. When I was granted bail, there was nobody to help me. ” Martin stated. It is a lesson to others, who are fantasizing on driving expensive toys and living large through short cuts.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 15, 2012
undecided
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by amosy007: 9:17pm On May 15, 2012
PhysicsQED:

How is it possible for anyone to be this dumb? Apply this moronic analysis of yours above to your entire post history and count how many Bini posters supported your comments and then come back and talk.
And unlike you I don't need to pretend to be of a certain background so if I were from that ethnic group I would claim that and not something else. As a final piece of advice just grow up and change your ways.

oooops Fvck me....i thot u have u have something upstairs ..thats why i was even responding to your post .....now i know u are one of those dumb igbo
fool

am really done with u now..... NEXT
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by hamsky: 9:20pm On May 15, 2012
This stuff made me ice cream hungry
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by eghost247(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2012
2nd time damn some people are die hard criminals
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by ismhab(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

It would have been another mexico today. grin
Without any doubt.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Tos87(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2012
Ejiné: WHAT!!? Creamy Cocaine!!!? shocked shocked shocked
LMAOOOOO! Naija no dey carry last oOOo!! grin
you can find it at Chocolate Royal, Lagos.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 15, 2012
must there be bigotry everywhere, not all igbo/yourba people are drug dealers, its a shame we have to descend to this level of bashing other tribes
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 15, 2012
are you people not tired of posting the same boring pictures, same nonsensical talk, they are not even funny anymore *******very boring******
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Martin Ikechukwu With ₦90m ‘Cocaine Cream’ In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 15, 2012
pc guru: must there be bigotry everywhere, not all igbo/yourba people are drug dealers, its a shame we have to descend to this level of bashing other tribes

you dey mind those bloody bigots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Killed By Police In Cross River After Arrest (Graphic Photos / Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.