Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 (27513 Views)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Buhari Prediction / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2012
visionpro: Gideon Okah had earlier accused GEJ govertment of planting the October 1st bomb to score a political point and win public sympathy ahead of the primaries and general elections... now Buhari accusses GEJ govt of being the Boko Haram it seeks, hmmm, connecting the dots...

In addition, NSA branded pdp boko. It's clearer to the wise.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by wyt(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2012
it sickens me when i hear some peeps here say, Aziza said pdp is a boko haram, i read the statment, Azazi's statement mean that undemocratic by-law in pdp's constitution is causing insecurity. that of cause indicts IBB, Chiroma and Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2012
Demdem:

Even before the full election result were released, Bashir Tofa knew and accepted he lost galantly to abiola. Tofa na aboki remember.

So DemDem...so you actually believed that Abiola contested against Tofa? Lolzzzzz. The real people he contested with actually ended up annulling the election.

Tofa came from no where to be imposed...he was just used as a pawn. Have you ever see him again in politics after then?

These Northern guys surely knows how to hoodwink us Southern folks.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Arosa(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2012
wyt: it sickens me when i hear some peeps here say, Aziza said pdp is a boko haram, i read the statment, Azazi's statement mean that undemocratic by-law in pdp's constitution is causing insecurity. that of cause indicts IBB, Chiroma and Atiku!

Only mumus see it differently.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by jmaine: 11:37am On May 16, 2012
wyt: [size=14pt]it sickens me when i hear some peeps here say, Aziza said pdp is a boko haram, i read the statment, Azazi's statement mean that undemocratic by-law in pdp's constitution is causing insecurity. that of cause indicts IBB, Chiroma and Atiku![/size]

Enlarged so that the blind cheesy can read and gain wisdom . . . .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Ozonna(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2012
My take on this matter is that Buhari scored an own goal when he made that statement. GEJ's media team led by a seasoned journalist Reuben Abati are good. They did there job well here. I'm sure that by 2015,Buhari's statement will be translated into 250 nigerian languages. Every Nigerian literate & illiterate,ireespective of the Tribe/religion will be reminded of Buhari's statement.

This maybe the end of CPC as a national party as we know it. Even Tinubu led ACN may even distance the party from CPC because of Buhari's carelessness.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by wyt(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2012
in my own humble opinion, if Buhari runs in 2015, it will b a cheap win for pdp, sori GEJ, as Atiku wil not rest. but who is even feet enof from the north? that old brilant fool from katsina who resides in KD should be arested, let that which supose to happen tomorow hapen today.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by jason123: 11:52am On May 16, 2012
Ozonna: My take on this matter is that Buhari scored an own goal when he made that statement. GEJ's media team led by a seasoned journalist Reuben Abati are good. They did there job well here. I'm sure that by 2015,Buhari's statement will be translated into 250 nigerian languages. Every Nigerian literate & illiterate,ireespective of the Tribe/religion will be reminded of Buhari's statement.

This maybe the end of CPC as a national party as we know it. Even Tinubu led ACN may even distance
the party from CPC because of Buhari's carelessness.

Very well and succulently put! Even a baby can make the same deductions. Its just a shame that such an old make could not control his tongue and anger!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by jason123: 11:54am On May 16, 2012
However, I also do not see GEJ winning! I see the Chimes, Fasholas and Amechis of our time ruling!

4 more years of GEJ will mean trouble for Nigeria! The only way he will win is using tribalism!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Proxytalk: 12:01pm On May 16, 2012
All these are pointing to the fact that a delibrate effort is been made to bring the govt image down then come out to acuse the same govt of non performance. no2 is in event that the above didnt work at a long run distabilize/divide nigeria to be able to rule cos a sectional leader like buhari obviously cannt win elect in nig. and it shows he dosnt listen to himself nor public opinion. Its unfortunate that a lot of such leaders today especialy from north are having wrong image of themselve
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by galadee(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2012
Come to think of it, what has Buhari said that Edwin Clark, Dokubo Asari and Tompolo have not said before. These three have been promising Nigeria would cease to exist if Jonathan is not allowed 2nd (or is it 3rd) term. Shamelessly fighting for regional and ethnic domination. Buhari, on the other hand was not even asking for regional or ethnic advantage. All he says was, there would be trouble if there is not free and fair election come 2015. He did not ask for "northern turn", which he does not believe in anyway. Which decent country would not burn to protect its right to free and fair elections. In any case, isn't Nigeria burning now. Who would deny that the source of our problems is directly related to the issue of denial of right to vote and get what you voted for. For those who wish to put diabolical meanings into the wise counsels of GMB, they should do so with both eyes opens. They should do so with the understanding that Buhari still have the love of Nigeria at heart to even advise so. So many in his position who suffered executive rascality the way he endured would sit aside and watch Nigerians reap what they sowed. But we should agree, a man who staked his life to fight for the survival of a nation cannot fold his arms and watch people who were barely in diapers when he was busy exchanging bullets with rebels to save the nation, destroy all he fought for.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tare55(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2012
al-ahamad:
There's corruption in every sector and the only man capable of tackling it head on is Buhari.....not the slow-poke whose wife close states just to open a gym for a friend.....crap.

Abati....is nothing but a son of a thousand fathers mixed-up in a horses A.ss "La Puto-Van-dekho" ....he was always advocating for better leadership in the days of Patito's Gang along side Pat Utomi nd the rest.....all for him to get a slot with the vampires nd now he parades himself as a fo,ol that he is.....

Twisted snakes.....

Only silly Abokis like u think so! U can continue blowing up ur selves till the showdown in 2015 when we will see who the dogs and baboons are!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ujchief(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2012
Is abati asking what buhari achieved during his tenure or was that just part of the dirty politics
I can stil remember my physics lab at secondary school days, most equipment we had back then where labelled 'ptf'- potentiometers, resistant boxes, galvanometer, ameters etc. My chemistry lab had numerous equipments suplied by ptf, under buhari. I had many testbooks that were ptf low price editions, and that was just in the education sector.
Abati purposely avoided the part of Buhari's speech were he made mention of building refineries at the south. Since abati is countering buhari's statement, let him tel us eforts Gej has made in providing cheap petroleoum products for Nigerians.
Nanscenze!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by nwabuife: 12:32pm On May 16, 2012
Is dis threat or wat? Buhari is threatening Nigerias! Who s afraid of ur sect Boko Haram. Wat makes u think. U think u will see 2011? Or Are u now God? Av u forgotin ur brother Abacha, d way he died n forgotin! Buhari u will continue to weep coz u will never smell d sit again. We r not afraid of ur Boko Haram bcoz all wit a beginning has a end. God liveth ok...
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ujchief(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2012
Demdem:

In addition, NSA branded pdp boko. It's clearer to the wise.
...and Dame patience added that its the failure of Nigerian LEADERS that led to boko haram...
Its making more sence gradualy
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ujchief(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2012
wyt: it sickens me when i hear some peeps here say, Aziza said pdp is a boko haram, i read the statment, Azazi's statement mean that undemocratic by-law in pdp's constitution is causing insecurity. that of cause indicts IBB, Chiroma and Atiku!
how did the so called by-laws lead to ur silly conclusion that azazi was pointing north? Was ibb, atiku and ciroma past pdp chairmen? Azazi's statement was straightforward and needs no permutations.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by nwabuife: 12:40pm On May 16, 2012
What makes Buhari thinks he will see 2015? Or Are u now God? Is dis wat u preach to ur brotherss. Thank God u r in Nigeria, No country will take dis!!! Buhari ll continue to cry..
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tare55(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2012
Da Doctor:

Pls ask dat dull brain again.

That "dull brain" na phd holder, some none of your forebears ever dreamt of! Including ur ayatollah embarassed tongue
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tare55(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2012
Da Doctor:

Pls ask dat dull brain again.

That "dull brain" na phd holder, something none of your forebears ever dreamt of! Including ur ayatollah embarassed tongue
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Tare55(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2012
anydek: I have discovered that, Abati and GEJ are bed of the same. There are fools.

Bihari and the other Abokis thieves like atiku and ibb are really the fools!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Yeske2(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2012
jason123: However, I also do not see GEJ winning! I see the Chimes, Fasholas and Amechis of our time ruling!

4 more years of GEJ will mean trouble for Nigeria! The only way he will win is using tribalism!
Tribalism won't work this time, GEJ is digging his grave and that of PDP too.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Beaf1: 1:00pm On May 16, 2012
In October 1, 2010, there was a bomb blast during the year’s independence anniversary celebrations, with attendant deaths of many Nigerians. Without waiting for any preliminary report from the Security Agencies, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, as President, told a traumatized Nation, “it is not MEND!” Meanwhile, MEND is the name for the militant group from Dr Good-luck Jonathan’s ethnic extraction that had in the immediate past waged relentless and potent insurgency against the Nigerian state but had been placated with more slice of the Nation’s resources ceded to the region. Indeed, MEND impugned the President’s statement and admitted responsibility.

So far as President of Nigeria, Dr Good-luck Jonathan has shown very generous affinity for Nigerians of Ijaw stock in terms of appointments and promotions in the Federal Public sector. There is a marked lopsidedness that smacks of clannishness and ethnocentrism by the President!

On Corruption and sleazy tendency, the Jonathan administration transcends all others before it! Nigerians are still befuddled by the impeachable show of arbitrariness by the regime in expending N2.67Trillion on fuel subsidy instead of the appropriated N240Billion in the 2011 appropriation act. As expected, the regime has attempted all manner of subterfuge to give Executive cover for the indicted people in the scam, who were the bank-rollers of the President’s electioneering campaign. Could it be that the missing money was funneled deliberately to the Jonathan Presidential Campaigns, with the acquiescence of the President?

GMB was quoted as saying that the Jonathan-led Federal Government is the greatest Boko-Haram. Understandably, this elicited awful response from the President. In a jejune, puerile, and very pedestrian communication, the presidential spokesman defined Boko-Haram as “Western education is sin” and went on to posit the administration’s investment in Education. How awkwardly inane could that be?!

It is common knowledge that Boko-Haram has become the euphemism for subtlety in devious schemes that cause mass killings of the innocents! As GMB aptly stated, Boko Haram has three variants, with varying degrees of severity and murderous content: the original Boko-haram that seeks to avenge the extra-judicial killing of its Leader by the Nigeria Police; the Boko Haram that pursues criminality for monetary gains and of course, the Political Boko-haram that is bent on setting the stage for ethno-religious pogrom in the Nigerian nation. It is the Political Boko Haram, with its extremely lethal content, that the Jonathan-led Federal Government represents!

In January 2012, Dr Good-luck Jonathan told a bewildered nation, still smarting from murderous Bombings, that his government has been infiltrated by Boko Haram.

In February 2012, a serving PDP senator from Borno South (Mohammed Ali Ndume) was arrested for being a member of Boko Haram.

In March 2012, Ndume deposed to an affidavit before a Federal High Court wherein he stated that Vice-President Namadi Sambo was aware of his activities with Boko Haram.

In April 2012, General Andrew Owoeye Azazi , the National Security Adviser, averred that there was indisputable proof that Boko Haram is PDP. As things stand, President Good-luck Jonathan is the national leader of PDP.

In April 2012, Henry Okah (while standing trial on Terrorism charges) deposed to an affidavit before a South African court that President Good-luck Jonathan was the sponsor of the October 1, 2010 bombing at Eagle square. It is on record that as governor of a Niger-delta state, Dr Good-luck Jonathan (together with his brother governors) had used the MEND to command the attention of the Nigerian state.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by abacus(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2012
Buhari is right.

We are waiting for Abati's response on the following

1. Azazi's submission on Boko Haram and PDP

2. Henry Okah linking his principal GEJ to October 1st bombing.

Buhari is only begging the devils in PDP that they should allow people's mandate prevail in 2015. This morning in one of the newpapers, Senator Kaka warned that "Hike in electricity tariff may cause violence", Does that makes him blood thirsty?

Power will never be granted by the oppressor to the oppressed. It must be demanded vigorously. You fight corruption, corruption will fight back. The only hope we have is for a good man to lead us.

All I know is GEJ has failed us and my pain is the clueless one is already thinking of staying back in Aso rock comes 2015.
God answer my prayers, let this be the last clueless/dull human being that will rule this great country. A M E N

Ecclesiastes 3:16-4:3 .. Justice will come.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by 1025: 1:55pm On May 16, 2012
nairaland simply represents the nigerian situations. we are easily confused and our attentions are easily diverted.
we were all here when obasanjo of pdp told us that the 2007 election was going to be a DO OR DIE AFFAIR and none of us see anything wrong with such carelessness and we allowed pdp to rig themselves into power.
we listened to the late yar adua told us that his election was manipulated in his favour and nobody asked by who.
we listened to our commander in chief say A CERTAIN CABAL was untouchable. meaning they could do anything and get away with it.
we also saw an iranian arrested for importation of arms and later heard he disappeared under this same jonathan govt.
we heard how boko haram member implicate senator pdp ndume whose phone was traced with massage to and from boko haram.
we have watched hundreds of innocent nigerians die in the hands boko haram.
jonathan compensated families of the killed corpers with N5m while Jonah Jang compensated family of the slained boko haram leader with N100m .
abu qaqa the spokesman of boko haram was arrested in a serving governor's lodge in abuja and nigerians went deaf and dumb.
azazi and okah are saying pdp and jonathan are part of them in the same manner atiku told us that he was in the fraud with obasanjo.
what buhari just said is what i have in mind and many nigerians also have same in mind.
why is it that in such a corrupt country like nigeria where politicians steal billions, no single individual is answering to anyone under this jonathan.
nigerians are no longer afraid to die because we are heading towards death in our silence.
jonathan is an agent of cultist group(pdp) and boko haram is just their pipe line through which bloods are moved to their blood banks.
if jonathan has finally decided to react, let him start from the corrupt wife of his down to the criminal ministers he has. his occultic fathers are the reason this country is in such a mess.
he said boko haram will end in june so we are waiting for the end and the beginning of a new means of supplying blood bcs blood is involved.
if i may ask, who is it that is in this pdp that is worthy to be a public servant?
obasanjo had a secret meeting with oshomole and now the secretary is dead. who says bola ige was not killed by obasanjo and why is jonathan not responding to all these issues.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ken4th: 2:03pm On May 16, 2012
Daymauler:

He is not threatening rather warning the government to do what is right to avert blood letting. One man! One vote! If GEJ had perform all these talk would have been needless

Daymauler, its like you forget 2 soon, the last time Buhari threatened what happened? innocent people, especially corpers died in their numbers. this man is highly respected and adored by a lot of youth Islamic extremist in the north who are ready 2 suck as many blood as possible, with his go ahead orders(with comments like this). for GEJ, He is very slow though, but how many president of this country in the time past has suffered the kind of set back that this administration has suffered. Northern leaders should please caution this elder state vampire-Buhari
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2012
ilugunboy:

So DemDem...so you actually believed that Abiola contested against Tofa? Lolzzzzz. The real people he contested with actually ended up annulling the election.

Tofa came from no where to be imposed...he was just used as a pawn. Have you ever see him again in politics after then?

These Northern guys surely knows how to hoodwink us Southern folks.

What kind of person are u? U asked a simple question and I answered simply and now u wan change goal post when game has started, abegii commot.
Whether he is a stooge or not is debatable but it won't change the fact that he contested when the history of this country is written. Pls say another thing.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 16, 2012
Not with anybody,
but if truly buhari said this then i wish him and his household bloodshed before 2015 including anyone that does not wish this country well.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2012

Hypocrites aren't very difficult to identify when one come across one. So it indicts these ones but not the retardeen and sambo, who are both leader and deputy leader of the killer party. What about udume? Obj nko? Abegi crawl back to where u came from. We know what azazi meant. Pdp is boko and boko is pdp.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2012
galadee: Come to think of it, what has Buhari said that Edwin Clark, Dokubo Asari and Tompolo have not said before. These three have been promising Nigeria would cease to exist if Jonathan is not allowed 2nd (or is it 3rd) term. Shamelessly fighting for regional and ethnic domination. Buhari, on the other hand was not even asking for regional or ethnic advantage. All he says was, there would be trouble if there is not free and fair election come 2015. He did not ask for "northern turn", which he does not believe in anyway. Which decent country would not burn to protect its right to free and fair elections. In any case, isn't Nigeria burning now. Who would deny that the source of our problems is directly related to the issue of denial of right to vote and get what you voted for. For those who wish to put diabolical meanings into the wise counsels of GMB, they should do so with both eyes opens. They should do so with the understanding that Buhari still have the love of Nigeria at heart to even advise so. So many in his position who suffered executive rascality the way he endured would sit aside and watch Nigerians reap what they sowed. But we should agree, a man who staked his life to fight for the survival of a nation cannot fold his arms and watch people who were barely in diapers when he was busy exchanging bullets with rebels to save the nation, destroy all he fought for.

Excellently put. Just q warning from buhari and the retardeen and co are already shivering ignoring the fact that his fellow fishermen has said worse things than that. Eediots.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2012
ujchief: Is abati asking what buhari achieved during his tenure or was that just part of the dirty politics
I can stil remember my physics lab at secondary school days, most equipment we had back then where labelled 'ptf'- potentiometers, resistant boxes, galvanometer, ameters etc. My chemistry lab had numerous equipments suplied by ptf, under buhari. I had many testbooks that were ptf low price editions, and that was just in the education sector.
Abati purposely avoided the part of Buhari's speech were he made mention of building refineries at the south. Since abati is countering buhari's statement, let him tel us eforts Gej has made in providing cheap petroleoum products for Nigerians.
Nanscenze!

Pls ignore Abati. He is a fool and a tool in the hands of the killer party.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2012
ujchief:
...and Dame patience added that its the failure of Nigerian LEADERS that led to boko haram...
Its making more sence gradualy
grin flesh and blood did not reveal this to The dame but the power that is resident in ojukwus manhood which the retardeenes constantly savour. It still lives on.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Demdem(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2012
ken4th:

Daymauler, its like you forget 2 soon, the last time Buhari threatened what happened? innocent people, especially corpers died in their numbers. this man is highly respected and adored by a lot of youth Islamic extremist in the north who are ready 2 suck as many blood as possible, with his go ahead orders(with comments like this). for GEJ, He is very slow though, but how many president of this country in the time past has suffered the kind of set back that this administration has suffered. Northern leaders should please caution this elder state vampire-Buhari

The only sensible thing I got from here is the retardeen is very slow. That u are right. Why is buhari still walking free? Why does the Nsa strongly believe that the killer party itself is the greatest challenge we have security wise as q nation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) / Udom Set To Sell Private Jet / Buhari Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.