Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 (27545 Views)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Buhari Prediction / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by mbhs139(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2012
Weather Buhari or Jonathan o, all of them na the same thing.

True Federalism to the rescue ... that's what I stand for.

Let every state develop at their own pace ... Let them contribute to Abuja. Then the presidency and the craze for Abuja will be reduced.

Secondly, If I'm from Osun State, and Aregbesola messes up, I know his family compound ... do I need to spell it out?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by DaLover(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2012
This ldiot campaigned just in d North, banking on northern votes to win a presidential election, he had to take a Christian Pastor as vice to dilute the general perception of him as a religious bigot..but a lion does not loose its spots....this statement advocating for violence has shown the true nature of the man....

He is so insensitive to the diversity of the country....shame on him.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by DaLover(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2012
mbhs139: Weather Buhari or Jonathan o, all of them na the same thing.

True Federalism to the rescue ... that's what I stand for.

Let every state develop at their own pace ... Let them contribute to Abuja. Then the presidency and the craze for Abuja will be reduced.

Secondly, If I'm from Osun State, and Aregbesola messes up, I know his family compound ... do I need to spell it out?
I am feeling you on this
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Koolking(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2012
Abati's poo reputation precedes him. He's egocentric and there's nothng he wuldnt do for money. For the fact that this ^ comes frm him, makes it a JOKE of the regime...

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by otunba9ja: 11:10pm On May 15, 2012
Aussie: Useless and stupid set of people. Until u free urselves frm sentiments, you'l continue to wallow in abject poverty and dis country wil never ever regain its lost glory. Wetin una knw? Which time dem born una? Every dick and harry wants to be seen as mocking Buhari for fun. I pity dis nation. Enjoy another round of tariff increment in June and another in Jan. 2013 and it continues till the entity disappears frm the map of the world.

GEJ PDP and ABATI now finds a common ground to come out of their shell and thinks they can fool nigerians. i do not hold forth for any Mallam Buhari. We are simply tired of the ineptitude called GEJ and the notorious ATM Party called PDP. I personally advocate for a formidable opposition against PDP in 2015 perhaps with the alliance of ACN/CPC devoid of Buhari / Tinubu as President or Vice. What i think we need is a change from the current settings and style of governance without democracy dividends to the people in the midst of surplus.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by CyberG: 11:11pm On May 15, 2012
Jonathan is an accursed president and Naija will NOT see any progress under him. Buhari's choice of words are very direct but did he say something not already a reality in Nigeria? Nigerians would rather be told about how peaceful the elections will be, give you a false sense of hope and voila, the elections are massively rigged again?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Piyke: 11:11pm On May 15, 2012
While I agree that GEJ has not done well, buhari is not an option too; a man that said sharia should be started across the whole nation. His supporters were busy killing people and saying sai buhari as they did it yet he did not take responsibility to caution them. I remember a woman that was stripped naked becos she refused to say buhari in gombe.

I also remember the day buhari campaigned in gombe, all his fans were moving around banging on peoples cars, this i saw with my own eyes becos i was serving in the north then and happened to drive into town that day.

He should understand that we do not want to see him and as far as he doesn't have the christian vote he can never rule this country. This kind of wanting power at all cost is scary, during the election he cried becos he said that was the last time he was putting up himself for election. I have never seen a statesman cry because of such a reason. I de fear his passion for power abeg

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Akshow: 11:11pm On May 15, 2012
doctokwus: Truth is bitter,but shd always be told.If GEJ has not bn d disaster many pple av now come to realise,there wudnt b d avenue 4 d likes of Buhari to show dere face again,talkless uttering dis kind of provocative statement.So hate d aboki much as u wud,an avenue for d bitter truth was provided by d fisherman
Well said bro. Rait on point!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Detongue: 11:13pm On May 15, 2012
D most careless statement from a sadist. Buhari just showed his stupidity. Is dis d type of mad man dat wants to rule? It is his blood and dat of his children dat will b shed. I don't want to say God will punish him but God will definately punish him.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by worldman(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2012
Korrection:

YOU ARE SIMPLY STUPID
foreign f o o l
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 15, 2012
BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, FULL STOP! HE IS TOO EMOTIONAL AND SENTIMENTAL AND CHUNS OUT ABOKIC GRAMMAR ALL THE TIME.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Akshow: 11:16pm On May 15, 2012
femionasan: This response is pure class. Right below the belt i must say.
And sadly, dats all ur DUMB DULL presidnt kud do. Talk n no action.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by chikis(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari is a motherfucker idiots who want to Islamise Nigeria by all means. Instead of Buhari to win that election and suck more blood, let our badluck remain and complete his second tenure.
I can stand having a blood thirsty goat rule us. For those who want to know more about how wicked and blood thirst Buhari is, just click on the link below and see for yourself confession from an ex- boko member who is now a christian- http://9japarrots..in/2012/02/shocking-confessions-from-ex-boko-haram.html?m=1
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by worldman(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2012
I think if all of u are darft sit up we voted for GEJ after 1 year nothing to show people are busy enriching them self if he does not have intention of rigging election he should keep quiet
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by tellwisdom: 11:19pm On May 15, 2012
Shey make I talk?
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by worldman(m): 11:20pm On May 15, 2012
I think if all of u are darft sit up we voted for GEJ after 1 year nothing to show people are busy enriching them self if he does not have intention of rigging election he should keep quiet reuben abati that does not no his left from right
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Chinedudele(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2012
Jonathan is trying and he has not failed us. Let us not because of boko saga and crucify him. His govt needs our support in this present situation. The boko wahala is a very sensitive issue which requires care and time. these politicians making noise are just trying to politicise the problem. Lets think or else these people will use us as instrument to pull down an inocent man .
espn: Stupid thread..to hell wif abati nd whoever wrote d stuff..what we r intrested in is GEJ..we nid to see what he is doing..buhari wldnt v the gut to talk if Gej is working..stupid thread..stupid abati..we don't want any diversion..we r stil on dis cripple called GEJ..let him do sumfin..
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2012
Goodness!! What a response. If i were buhari, i would never ever show my face in public again after this annihilation called response. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Clerverly: 11:24pm On May 15, 2012
I just love this Buhari of a man. Any time he sneezes THIS CLUELESS Presido and his gang of robbers catches Catarrh. Abeg carry go jare. I would still mobilise 4 u in 2015.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Raxxye(m): 11:26pm On May 15, 2012
It is sad and unfortunate how a highly respected personality like Buhari keeps losing respect daily through unguarded and unreasonable statements. Much as I have always respected this man for his transparency and least-tendency for corruption, I think it's time he and every Nigerian realized that he is too tribalistic to lead a country as diversified as Nigeria. Buhari should go home and rest.He obviously doesn't have enough of the qualities required of Nigeria's saviour .
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Henritwist(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2012
buhari maybe the boko haram sponsor that we are lookin 4. Pls get him arrest

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by alahamad(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2012
There's corruption in every sector and the only man capable of tackling it head on is Buhari.....not the slow-poke whose wife close states just to open a gym for a friend.....crap.

Abati....is nothing but a son of a thousand fathers mixed-up in a horses A.ss "La Puto-Van-dekho" ....he was always advocating for better leadership in the days of Patito's Gang along side Pat Utomi nd the rest.....all for him to get a slot with the vampires nd now he parades himself as a fo,ol that he is.....

Twisted snakes.....

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Akpan107(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2012
doctokwus:
U feel u are not in a war situation alredy?Ask those in d north
I stay in the North, what is happening in the North is much more than ''war'' my Church was bomb last two Sundays ago in B.U.K. Even in a Country like Afghanistan, the Talibans will never kill the way BH did in the Church.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by yemiprof(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2012
Let's facE d fact. Ds man buhari's is treathening d peace of ds country by saying even dogs and baboons will b soaked wit blood. Dt is rubbish. If u don't win dos dt now mean dt Nigerian shuld all die. U loose in d election, loose in d tribunal, loose in d appeal court and u also loose in d supreme Court. If u treatenin our peace den u ar a terrorist dt shuld b arrestd and jailed. U will neve b President of ds country God willing. Useless man it is ur family dt will b Soaked wit blood
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by PHIPEX(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2012
I will rather vote for Dogs and Baboons than vote Buhari. A man who didn't bother to campaign in certain regions of the country when he needed them most how do you expect him to visit them when he becomes the President and Commander in Chief? Take Buhari to America and you'll still hear him complain of rigging.

I can't imagine how Nigeria would have been with Buhari and Bakare, they talk alike and they probably would have been ordering the death of their opponents without trial.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by lacasa: 11:53pm On May 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
First of all, Reuben abati you have 0 credibility. Second, I will vote for anybody who wants to divide Nigeria. 3rd. I stand with Buhari by saying that the federal govt led by Jonathan is the biggest boko since he has not done anything to prove otherwise. 4th how can jonathan be talking about corruption in the petroleum industry during buhari when he set and is still keeping a world record. 5th. This entire release is egocentrical, petty and thus thrash! 6th. Resign now jonathan

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊ αv said all what sane human beings need τ̅☺ say τ̅☺ this

But this Abati n GEJ govt is only good at replying politicians from opposition

Money no dey, dem don thief am

Salaries no deyn dem don thief am

Corper allowee no dey, dem don thief am

Subsidy no dey, dem don thief am

Pension nko? Same thing

Light nko?, water nko?, security nko?, justice nko?, employment nko?, education nko?,

But corruption nko? E dey bam-bam, fraud nko? E dey, unemployment? E dey, bombin? E dey, armed robbeery? E dey, Suffering, darkness, lack O̶̷̩̥̊͡f food, water, electricity,

Nothing this useless Government can tackle, it is Buhari aπϑ ACN D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ †ЂΞ idiot will send his no.1 fresh air commando to make this long grammar in defence

Chai!! God punish D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ fresh air till infinity

Mtcheeu!!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:56pm On May 15, 2012
I think Buhari should be invited by the SSS to explain what exactly he meant by that treasonable statement. atleast we now know where Buhari stands in all of this. this is totally unbecoming of an elder statesman. angry
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by andyanders: 12:00am On May 16, 2012
Buhari is a clown.The most uncivilized Nigerian on the face of the earth and the sponsor of Gboko Haram.He should be arrested and charged for treason. An old idiot
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by teskyg: 12:11am On May 16, 2012
I spoke to some Buhari supporters today.Thet were all disappointed at his outburst.Am sure his cohort Bakare is hiding his face in shame at the moment.This is a treasonable offence and would have been facing prosecution if its a country where law enforcement officers know their work.I missed ObJ.This Vampire would have been in d four corners of Kirikiri.Let him shed d blood of his family.Idiot.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 12:11am On May 16, 2012
"if what happens in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, ‘the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood",

If this is true, I relinquish all the respect I have for Buhari angry what an Idiotic statement This man should be asked to explain what he meant by that in detail. nansense! angry
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by guonno: 12:14am On May 16, 2012
Buhari is not wise at all. He has naild himself by himself. Bleep d nijerian nort. Thank God nijeria is breaking up gradualy.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by jmoore(m): 12:21am On May 16, 2012
"serial election loser" Buhari don die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics / Highlights Of The Nigeria Police Reform Bill (See Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.