Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 (27740 Views)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Buhari Prediction / 2015 Presidential Election - A More Objective Prediction Of The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 15, 2012
Showdown 2015!

Has it started already?
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ismhab(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2012
Caporegime: where 2 elephants fight........ i dey laff.
na the grass dey suffer
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Aussie(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2012
Useless and stupid set of people. Until u free urselves frm sentiments, you'l continue to wallow in abject poverty and dis country wil never ever regain its lost glory. Wetin una knw? Which time dem born una? Every dick and harry wants to be seen as mocking Buhari for fun. I pity dis nation. Enjoy another round of tariff increment in June and another in Jan. 2013 and it continues till the entity disappears frm the map of the world.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by femionasan(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2012
This response is pure class. Right below the belt i must say.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 15, 2012
[size=18pt]As i read this, fear begin dey catch me undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by grafikii: 10:28pm On May 15, 2012
Go and check the history books, since u Guys no longer know what achievement means
PapaBrowne: [size=16pt]We now challenge Major General Buhari (rtd) to tell Nigerians what he has done, whether in his capacity as the head of a military junta or in his private capacity, to bring education to vulnerable children.[/size] If he cannot live up to this challenge, perhaps he has to reassess who really is Boko Haram.

I am waiting patiently for this!!

What has Buhari done in his capacity to bring Education to the vulnerable children of Northern Nigeria.

Even Ibori, the supposed king of Corruption established a Private University in his Village, Atiku established University in his village, Igbinedion and the rest of the thieves can boast of contributing to Education in Nigeria.

I want Buhari and the Dogs and Baboons to show me just one school that he has painted or one science laboratory or any school he has donated books to. Just one.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by adegadedamola: 10:29pm On May 15, 2012
winkNice response,buhari should be bold enough to answer this questions..GEJ ΐƨ bad; agreed..but people like buhari should not be †ђξ ones castigating him afterall boko haram came to limelight as α̲̅ result ☀̤̣̈̇f his failure at †ђξ polls,even if buhari ΐƨ elected by force, you think †ђξ niger delta militants won't return on α̲̅ revenge mission? Foolish man that wants power at all cost
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by mrbanks09: 10:30pm On May 15, 2012
Unless Gej wakes up and take the affairs of this county serious this country will never remain the same. everything its so obvious that dis man is planted there to split this country apart but BABA God pass let's sit and watch how it goes.Unless Gej wakes up and take the affairs of this county serious this country will never remain the same. everything its so obvious that dis man is planted there to split this country apart but BABA God pass let's sit and watch how it goes.Unless Gej wakes up and take the affairs of this county serious this country will never remain the same. everything its so obvious that dis man is planted there to split this country apart but BABA God pass let's sit and watch how it goes.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Reptyle(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari only expressed what we all know but like the typical Nigerians we are, we all choose to play the ostrich. Insult Buhari all you like, fact remains that 2015 will be a watershed year for Nigeria if not handled right. Jonathan should concern himself with keeping this country at peace beyond 2015 rather than throwing up these emotional responses to every tom dick and harry that has something to say about his inept government.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2012
Reptyle: Buhari only expressed what we all know but like the typical Nigerians we are, we all choose to play the ostrich. Insult Buhari all you like, fact remains that 2015 will be a watershed year for Nigeria if not handled right. Jonathan should concern himself with keeping this country at peace beyond 2015 rather than throwing up these emotional responses to [size=13pt]every tom dick and harry[/size] that has something to say about his inept government.
[size=18pt]
you mean every tom d[i]i[/i]ck and harry undecided cheesy LMAOo [/size]
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by friedrice1: 10:35pm On May 15, 2012
if a quarter of the energy and effort the presidency uses to reply Buhari anytime he speaks, is channeled towards achieving
campaign promises made by the current presidency, Nigeria may be better.

Did, Abati just say Buhari didn't achieve anything as Head of State? Is abati still sane?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by msb247(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2012
Enoquin: I swear, the last paragraph is simply classic!

lol. bt seriously, is dat ur pic? shocked u dis photoshop addict tongue grin lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by doctokwus: 10:38pm On May 15, 2012
Korrection:

My mum sat me down and told me about the civil war..i swear if you see war you wont survive it..pray it never happens.....
U feel u are not in a war situation alredy?Ask those in d north
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by mikron(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
First of all, Reuben abati you have 0 credibility. Second, I will vote for anybody who wants to divide Nigeria. 3rd. I stand with Buhari by saying that the federal govt led by Jonathan is the biggest boko since he has not done anything to prove otherwise. 4th how can jonathan be talking about corruption in the petroleum industry during buhari when he set and is still keeping a world record. 5th. This entire release is egocentrical, petty and thus thrash! 6th. Resign now jonathan
You are a fool. You are one of the Boko haram dogs we re looking for. We ll hunt u guys down. Idiotic northern worms that feasts on peoples blood. Boko harams. Jonathan my brother ll rule for another 4 years lets see if the heavens will fall down. Loosers.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ballabriggs: 10:40pm On May 15, 2012
Typical response from rogues who feel so insecure whenever Buhari talks. I say Buhari carry on, they shall not rest. Don't relent in telling them the truth as it has become obvious they are so uncomfortable whenever you speak. This Ogboju tactics has no place. We would continue to soldier on for Nigeria as Nigeria belongs to all and not Jona and his PDP rogues.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by mohid(m): 10:41pm On May 15, 2012
Poor mallam is going senile...insane and broke is one crazy combo!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by friedrice1: 10:43pm On May 15, 2012
bayooooooo: The attention of the Presidency has been drawn to unfortunate statements in the media made by former Head of State and presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) in which he allegedly predicted bloodshed in 2015 and labelled the Federal Government led by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, as "the biggest Boko Haram".

But perhaps the most unfortunate part of the statement was the portion in which Buhari said that, "Since the leaders now don’t listen to anybody but do whatever they wish, there is nothing the north can do."
We find it very sad that an elder statesman who once presided over the entirety of Nigeria can reduce himself to a regional leader who speaks for only a part of Nigeria. We now understand what his protégé and former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Malam Nasir El’Rufai, meant when he wrote in a public letter in October of 2010, telling Nigerians that Buhari remains "perpetually unelectable" and that Buhari's "insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known." Who can know Buhari better than his own political associate?

Come to think of it, as the CPC presidential candidate in the 2011 election, how many states in the Federation did he visit to campaign for votes? Buhari never bothered to campaign in the southern part of the country and consistently played up the North-South divide to the chagrin of patriotic and well-meaning Nigerians. As the results revealed, Nigerians will never vote for anyone who wants to divide the country. Is Buhari going to continue to be a sectional leader?

The Federal Government led by President Jonathan is not Boko Haram. Boko Haram means Western Education is sin. That being the case, one wonders how a government that devoted the largest sectoral allocation in the 2012 budget to education could be said to be Boko Haram. Between 1983, when Buhari forcefully seized power from the democratically elected administration of President Shehu Usman Shagari, and 2012, no other administration has committed the same quantum of resources as the Jonathan administration to education in the part of Nigeria that has witnessed the most Boko Haram-related insecurity.

Only on April 10, 2012, President Jonathan commissioned the first of 400 Federal Government Model Almajiri Schools, equipped with modern facilities such as a Language Laboratory, Qur'an Recitation Hall, classrooms and dormitories as well as a clinic, vocational workshop, dining hall and quarters for the Mallams. As Nigerians read this, more of such schools have been completed.

We now challenge Major General Buhari (rtd) to tell Nigerians what he has done, whether in his capacity as the head of a military junta or in his private capacity, to bring education to vulnerable children. If he cannot live up to this challenge, perhaps he has to reassess who really is Boko Haram.

Buhari claims that the Federal Government does not listen. Such an accusation ought not to emanate from a man overthrown by his own hand- picked colleagues in the military for refusing to listen to advice and behaving as if he had a monopoly of knowledge.

It is on record that the Federal Government led by President Jonathan is a listening administration hence its decision to pursue all means of resolving the Boko Haram insurgency including through dialogue.

When Buhari says that "if what happens in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, ‘the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood", we hereby state that it is Buhari himself who does not listen. He has obviously refused to listen to the Nigerian People, the European Union, the Commonwealth Monitoring Group, the African Union and a multitude of independent electoral monitors who testified that the 2011 elections were free and fair and "the best elections since Nigeria returned to civil rule."

Indeed, such a reaction from Buhari is not totally unexpected since he has become a serial election loser who has never taken his past election defeats graciously even when such elections were generally acknowledged to be free and fair.

Still on the issue of Boko Haram, we wonder what locus a man whose party's Secretary General, Buba Galadima, told the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) in December, 2010, that the Federal Government is underestimating the support base of Boko Haram, has to accuse a government that has been threatened on camera by the leaders of Boko Haram of itself being Boko Haram?

Major General Buhari (rtd) also boasts of his knowledge of the Petroleum Industry because of his time as Federal Commissioner for Petroleum. We wonder why he did not boast of the infamous scandal that occurred in that ministry where under his watch billions of Naira (in the 1970s) were reported stolen, a matter which led to the setting up of the Justice Ayo Irikefe panel.

Finally, we wish to make it known to Buhari that given his reference to "dogs and baboons", perhaps his best course of action would be to travel to the zoo of his imagination because President Goodluck Jonathan was elected by human beings to preside over human beings and it is human beings who will determine what happens in Nigeria at any material time not "dogs and baboons".

REUBEN ABATI
Special Adviser (Media & Publicity) to the President
May 15, 2012.

Source:http://saharareporters.com/press-release/buhari%E2%80%99s-prediction-bloodshed-2015-and-comments-boko-haram-sad-and-unfortunate-preside
imagine all the time spent replying Buhari. It's like anytime he speaks the Presidency Shivers. Its time they stick their tongues off Buhari's AsS. hole and concentrate on the magnitude of Work facing them which off course the have no clue on how to tackle.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by onyewec3: 10:43pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari will die a shammeful death by the grace of satan.....dirty pig,alimajiri bastard
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by femionasan(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2012
Until this zoning crap is completely ignored and credible people are elected into office, there will always be a problem. Boko Haram is a child of certain people who believe power belongs to their region and only their region. Why must it be about where i come from? Trust me if 2015 will be bloody most of the violence will be up north which is where it is easy to instigate violence but do not forget that our borders are porous and it can spread down south. I hope there wont be a proliferation of arms through our borders. Why the Bleep is 2015 an issue in 2012? I dont care the region u come from if you want to run for Presidency just freaking be eligible for the position. I have said it politicians aged 50 and above should be wiped out.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Ngutor(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2012
Even Ibori, the supposed king of Corruption established a Private University in his Village, Atiku established University in his village, Igbinedion and the rest of the thieves can boast of contributing to Education in Nigeria.
Meeeeen dis Abati guy wiked. See as e just take style call Atiku and Igbinedion thief. Garba Shehu na u next biko. Waiting for season two
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
First of all, Reuben abati you have 0 credibility. Second, I will vote for anybody who wants to divide Nigeria. 3rd. I stand with Buhari by saying that the federal govt led by Jonathan is the biggest boko since he has not done anything to prove otherwise. 4th how can jonathan be talking about corruption in the petroleum industry during buhari when he set and is still keeping a world record. 5th. This entire release is egocentrical, petty and thus thrash! 6th. Resign now jonathan

mikron: You are a fool. You are one of the Boko haram dogs we re looking for. We ll hunt u guys down. Idiotic northern worms that feasts on peoples blood. Boko harams. Jonathan my brother ll rule for another 4 years lets see if the heavens will fall down. Loosers.

[size=18pt]Countdown ............ GHEN GHEUUNNNNNN [/size] shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ritux: 10:45pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari, never accept defeat in his life. He never send a congratulatory message to the winner. He believes he is knowledgable than any other people. That bloodshed he is advocating, he will surely be the first to die on it. I dont think he is a politician having also declared once that he can do without a certain region.Is he a nationalist ? no.How can you concentrate your electoral campaign in your zone without identifying the need of other regions and expect supports.

Who said until we elect Buhari the election is not free and fair. There is an umpire and they declared PDP and Jonathan winner and the Supreme Court confirmed it. International observers agreed to the results. There were problems but they were not sufficient to nullify the elections. What else.

How dare you call Nigerians dogs and barboons. I think the reverse is the case because you Buhari display worst attributes than those of these animals you have mentioned. Tomorrow he will be shedding crocodile tears as if though he loves Nigeria.

Talking about Boko haram, Buhari, Atiku and co are the Boko Harams. When they said if GEJ wins, they will make Nigeria ungovernable. We Nigerians were thinking it was a mere talk but it is happening right before our eyes. BH were not as known during Yar Adua's time. My question is, is it a birthright for the North to rule Nigeria?

That is why I like OBJ, by now, this devil would have been locked up.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Enoquin(f): 10:46pm On May 15, 2012
msb247:

lol. bt seriously, is dat ur pic? shocked u dis photoshop addict tongue grin lipsrsealed cheesy

What is a photoshop addict? Why would I put up someone else's pic?
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Bright2(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2012
He who have no hope of wining an election always don't have the believe that an election can be free & fair. Even if Buhari loose in the best free & fair election in this country,he will still argue of riging of votes. We are everly ready couse i know he will fail again!
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ritux: 10:51pm On May 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

You are just a silly brainless Boko Haram like your mentor Buhari.

He will never, I repeat will never rule nigeria again. Even though GEJ has failed to an extent, he is better that that Devil.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Akpan107(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: Buhari is finished! The man doesnt have the political sagacity to preside over a diversed country like Nigeria and he talks too much without thinking through. This man will never rule the Nigeria that Igbos are part of,shikena!
Not only the igbos my brother. I prefare the breaking up of this Country than see this man rule.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by tonymariao(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
4rm ur quote in ur signature l start wondering wheather u're really 4rm dat zone because l don't know dem 2 behave as such.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by T9ksy(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2012
No matter what Ayatholla Buhari threathen us with, the cold reality is that HE WILL NEVER RULE US, AGAIN!

Unfortunately, he is so immersed in his delusion of grandeur that he can not the s.hit staring him in the face.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by yhygajo(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2012
Sometimes people fail to see what is staring them at the face,we continue to fight amongst ourselves when the criminals continue perpatrating their fiancial scandals,we are allowed to be distracted while the so called rulers are fighting each other for their self egos not for our intrests or for us as citizens,one thing I m sure of is our present government is in shambus,we r lost I hope we find the way bt we cn only find it when we know who the real enemies are
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by Funkymallam(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2012
alj harem: To be honest, I am with GEJ on this. You can't be treating the Country abeg !.

Present your candidate and let PDP present theirs, May the best candidate win chekena

All this "baboon and dog socked in Blood" Would not help anyone.

All you need to do Gen Buhari is to support Fashola, Sanusi/ Rochas or someone around that level and step back.

I wonder o. Is contesting for presidency his profession? He beta back a younger and sellable candidate to wrestle power frm d pdp if he truely lobe this nation and not threatening ppl.
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:
i love you man. Am south east and truth be told Jonah has not been living to the expectations of those who voted him in power. The only thing he is best at doing is giving wonderful speeches. He is clueless about leading Nigeria and should resign. He has brought untold hardship to Nigeria. Since he took over power 2010, Nigeria has been in turmoil. His Goodluck has been the opposite to Nigeria. As for Buhari, he should go and sit down. We dont need him. We need people like Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and Fashola
Re: GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 by ballabriggs: 11:05pm On May 15, 2012
A foolish reaction from the SA to the retard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Turai Defeats Patience In The Battle Of Land / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.