Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. (12098 Views)

Simply Because I On My Generator / I Will Not Vote Buhari Simply Because He Chose Osibanjo -Redeemed Pastor / Great Ogboru Is Moving To ACN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by mekaboy(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2013
Well Ghana is ahead of Nigeria and $1 is 160 in Nigeria and $1 is almost 200 in ghana. If Ghana is doing better than Nigeria how come Nigeria currency is higher than that of Ghana?
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2013
mekaboy: Well Ghana is ahead of Nigeria and $1 is 160 in Nigeria and $1 is almost 200 in ghana. If Ghana is doing better than Nigeria how come Nigeria currency is higher than that of Ghana?

Mamma mia! Another Ignoramus!

Mister Mekaboy, be a dear and consult Google, and then rectify your embarrassing blunder, will ya?

5 Likes

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by soma042(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=1025]

@joel,
you are simply mad. libya and egypt are more developed than nigeria. any country that wants to develop must not allow the likes of obasanjo that is morally dead. as good as a dog. somebody like tony annenih or even bode george to be seeat public places talk-less of been elder statesmen.
ghana deleted certain group of men from their country and that is why you are seeing development.
some men must die in nigeria before anything good can happen here.
in ghana, you won't see morris iwu or jega as the inec chairman. you won't see pdp or jonathan or even his fraudulent wife at their govt house.
nigerian islam is having problem just because of pdp who are hell bent in corrupting even the incorrigible.
delete pdp and things will change here.[/quote

the last time i checked millitant has taken the whole libya, and egypt is not left behind cus theirs is crisis evry where between the christian and the infidels infarct egypt is the worst place to stay as a christian.
so whats your point youg man
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Okontami: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2013
@Ricky_Ross: Daddy you can lie o. When did all ATM cards in Ghana turn to Interswitch. Ghana is 100% VISA. Stop the lie. Or is that in your dreams?? How will u hustle for gas for 3 days ??Almost every body in Ghana use gas. If you have to hustle for 3 days that means the way you plan your life is very faulty. If your gas finishes, switch to electric cooker or have a small gas cylinder. Then buy when it is available. That is the practice in Ghana.
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by soma042(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: I'm not sure about Ghana moving ahead of Nigeria, but I do know that the main reasons Nigeria seems to be moving backward instead of forward is because of Islam.

Why do I say that? Simple. Since the course of history, Islam has always being an enemy of progress. It loathed the West so much that it disassociates itself from anything western. And we all know that West and Progress has always been synonymous with each other. When you talk of one, you talk of the other.

Nigeria can only move forward if North and South go their separate ways.

Islam meno, più progresso.

i love this.
the truth always sounds good
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by soma042(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2013
1025:

@joel,
you are simply mad. libya and egypt are more developed than nigeria. any country that wants to develop must not allow the likes of obasanjo that is morally dead. as good as a dog. somebody like tony annenih or even bode george to be seen at public places talk-less of been elder statesmen.
ghana deleted certain group of men from their country and that is why you are seeing development.
some men must die in nigeria before anything good can happen here.
in ghana, you won't see morris iwu or jega as the inec chairman. you won't see pdp or jonathan or even his fraudulent wife at their govt house.
nigerian islam is having problem just because of pdp who are hell bent in corrupting even the incorrigible.
delete pdp and things will change here.

the last time i checked millitant has taken the whole libya, and egypt is not left behind cus theirs is crisis evry where between the christian and the infidels infarct egypt is the worst place to stay as a christian.
so whats your point youg man
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by soma042(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Will it also make sense to say that Dubai is what it is today because christianity has no place there?

And that Greece is in economic recession because they are practising christianity.

You wonder how empty some heads are.

terrorist talking
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by mekaboy(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

Mister Mekaboy, be a dear and consult Google, and then rectify your embarrassing blunder, will ya?

I suggest you consult your bank or forex dealer. By december last year a 1 dollar was 2.something cedis. By now it is about 1.98 cedis. After the removing of 3 zeros from the cedi, 1cedi was 100 naira. Now $1 is 160 naira. Which should be 1.60 cedis . But in ghana $1 is 1.98 cedis which should be 198 naira.

Simple calculation shows that 100 naira in nigeria is 120naira in ghana. If you change 10000naira in ghana you get an equivalent 12000naira.

Nigerian students in ghana now are so grateful to the finance minister and CBN becuae they have additional 2000naira to every 10000 they receive in ghana.

If you want to argue let's know how much a dollar is in ghana.

So it is only ignorant Nigerians who don't know anything about ghana that will believe ghana is doing better than Nigeria. Ghana canbe doing better than Nigeria in other ways but I am sure its not economically.

2 Likes

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by soma042(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2013
aurenflani:

Your types are Nigerian problem. With half baked education see what you've written above! It didn't even occur to you that Islam is not your village archaic religion but a civilization that even the Europeans you worship owed turns of gratitude despite their seeing it as a rival.

though truth they say pains,
but it will always be told
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by CROWE: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2013
mekaboy:

I suggest you consult your bank or forex dealer. By december last year a 1 dollar was 2.something cedis. By now it is about 1.98 cedis. After the removing of 3 zeros from the cedi, 1cedi was 100 naira. Now $1 is 160 naira. Which should be 1.60 cedis . But in ghana $1 is 1.98 cedis which should be 198 naira.

Simple calculation shows that 100 naira in nigeria is 120naira in ghana. If you change 10000naira in ghana you get an equivalent 12000naira.

Nigerian students in ghana now are so grateful to the finance minister and CBN becuae they have additional 2000naira to every 10000 they receive in ghana.

That is not how it works dude. Example, the Japanese Yen and the Kenyan shilling are about the same value against the dollar yet Japan has the third largest economy and is one of the most developed countries in the world while Kenya is another African dump, stop using value of currency to judge development in a country. The pound sterling is the most powerful currency on the planet yet the uk is not even in the top 10 most developed countries.

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by funnyx(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2013
mekaboy: Well Ghana is ahead of Nigeria and $1 is 160 in Nigeria and $1 is almost 200 in ghana. If Ghana is doing better than Nigeria how come Nigeria currency is higher than that of Ghana?

I suppose Nigeria is ahead of Japan since Nigerian currency will get you more dollars than Japanese yen?
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2013
mekaboy:

Blah Blah Blah...

I really don't get the semantics cos I didn't do economics in college.

But you should check out this address and tell me if I'm seeing double or not.

www.likeforex.com/currency-converter/ghana-cedi-ghs_ngn-nigeria-naira.htm/1
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by soma042(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2013
OsunOriginal:

See illiterate religious bigot on the loose.
afraid of the truth

shut ur gworo smelling mouth your the illiterate here. who cares if your
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by mekaboy(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2013
CROWÉ:

That is not how it works dude. Example, the Japanese Yen and the Kenyan shilling are about the same value against the dollar yet Japan has the third largest economy and is one of the most developed countries in the world while Kenya is another African dump, stop using value of currency to judge development in a country. The pound sterling is the most powerful currency on the planet yet the uk is not even in the top 10 most developed countries.

So what do I use to judge? That the doctors in govt hospitals in ghana have been on strike for one month because the govt can't afford to pay their salaries? Or that the judiciary is also going on strike?
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Gbawe: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

What a dumb question.

Dude, where have you been hiding your skinny, ignorant àss all these years to fail to recognise that Boku Haram is a religious faction. And Oh Yes, it originated from Islam. Need I say more?

What else is there to blame when bombs are going off left, right and center every 5 minutes.

Dude, come back to earth, okay?

Look, I will ignore the insult because I know fully well that it is all some of you have in place of fact and logical reasoning. Before Boko Haram, what was responsible for the poor development of Nigeria? Look at the fractious history of Nigeria vis a vis military intervention in politics that has caused a lot of headaches for the Nation. How was that related to Islam?

Is corruption, common to all Nigerians, supported by Islam? Is it Islam that has forced all your presidents since 1999 (two Christian and one Muslim) to abide with the deplorable status quo whereby over 70% of yearly budgeted spending is used to service recurrent activities tied to governance? Please find other ways to satisfy your prejudice against islam that will not involve you saying things even a 4 year old will deem ludicrous. The problem with this forum is that it is those of you who are most ignorant, most bigoted and most prejudiced who speak loudest, most insultingly and most pugnaciously.
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Gbawe: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

Do you even know the meaning of the word "illiterate" ??

Succhiare il cazzo, è froci.

You are simply shameless with this open deceit. Nowhere in this thread did I say what you attributed to me below. It is a shame some of you are allowed to post here. Your childish antics only reveal how silly you are.

Gbawe: See illiterate religious bigot on the loose.

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2013
you need to know more b4 spitting things. currency valuation is only a tool of economic decisions most times, due to dependency and mismanagement of fuel our fed gov are even planning to make dollars 165 naira, simply to boost international trades. you need to learn more.
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, I will ignore the insult because I know fully well that it is all some of you have in place of fact and logical reasoning. Before Boko Haram, what was responsible for the poor development of Nigeria? Look at the fractious history of Nigeria vis a vis military intervention in politics that has caused a lot of headaches for the Nation. How was that related to Islam?

Is corruption, common to all Nigerians, supported by Islam? Is it Islam that has forced all your presidents since 1999 (two Christian and one Muslim) to abide with the deplorable status quo whereby over 70% of yearly budgeted spending is used to service recurrent activities tied to governance? Please find other ways to satisfy your prejudice against islam that will not involve you saying things even a 4 year old will deem ludicrous. The problem with this forum is that it is those of you who are most ignorant, most bigoted and most prejudiced who speak loudest, most insultingly and most pugnaciously.
Government is one problem. Islam is one big problem. End of story

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Gbawe: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2013
OliverPin: Government is one problem. Islam is one big problem. End of story

See it as you will. At the end of the day Moslems co-exist peacefully with non-Moslems in the SW. If Islam is really the issue then it should be causing serious problems there too. I don't know when some of you will simply accept that boko Haram has become the hydra-headed monster it is today because of the unchecked and unrestricted political sponsors who are cynically, in most cases, using poor,scantily educated, disenfranchised and bitter Nigerians for their own parochial agenda.

3 Likes

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Gbawe:

You are simply shameless with this open deceit. Nowhere in this thread did I say what you attributed to me below. It is a shame some of you are allowed to post here. Your childish antics only reveal how silly you are.

Vai a farti fottere.
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nigeria is 3 times bigger dan ghana,n d muslims in nigeria are as well 3 times more than d one in ghana or even more...Nigeria's muslim dominate d country,d muslims are 2 much...Nigeria's muslims alone are populated than d whole of ghana join 2geda...Northen nigeria compose of about 70% of nigeria,both land mass n population,n d muslims/islamist are about 70% of nigeria n mayb more since some south west people/yoruba's are muslims 2...N northen nigeria has the highest rate of poverty n underdevelopment...Cbn estimated dat about 80% of d north are livin in poverty(including north west,north east,north central),while d south east has d lowest poverty rate of 25%...!Thr is less development in northen nigeria,dos hausa/fulani pple dnt seem to knw wat is develpoment..!Wat i just av 2 say is dat nigeria would av bin beta without d north,mind u,thr are yoruba muslims but even wit d yoruba muslims,9ja wil stil b beta without d north.Islamist in 9ja,dey wil marry has many wifes as posible n increasing population massively day by day...,how i wish we divide dis so called northena's away 4rm nigeria,they shuld form their own country.90% of Nigeria problems wil b solved without d north.
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by sakaguchi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
OsunOriginal and I shouldn't be on the same thread, the dude is a bigoted fool it will be idle of anyone to be trading words with him.

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: I'm not sure about Ghana moving ahead of Nigeria, but I do know that the main reasons Nigeria seems to be moving backward instead of forward is because of Islam.

Why do I say that? Simple. Since the course of history, Islam has always being an enemy of progress. It loathed the West so much that it disassociates itself from anything western. And we all know that West and Progress has always been synonymous with each other. When you talk of one, you talk of the other.

Nigeria can only move forward if North and South go their separate ways.

Islam meno, più progresso.

d truth is bitter,but wat u'v just said is d fact.9ja can only move 4ward if d south n north go their seperate ways,the north shuld even carry abuja with dem.It will not take more than 3 years 4 lagos,rivers,calabar n akwa ibom to develop more than abuja if d leaders are serious.
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by sakaguchi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno:

There is no blunder in what he wrote, the Naira is stronger and relatively stable than the Ghanian Cedis, their governor simply glossed over 3'zeros from their currency so that 1000cedis becomes 1cedi, that has got nothing to do with currency value. And also, ever since that glossing over, there is discrepancies between the dollar and cedi then and now, so how does that make Ghana better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by sakaguchi(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Emmadani: d truth is bitter,but wat u'v just said is d fact.9ja can only move 4ward if d south n north go their seperate ways,the north shuld even carry abuja with dem.It will not take more than 3 years 4 lagos,rivers,calabar n akwa ibom to develop more than abuja if d leaders are serious.
And after cutting the north off, what do you do to the Muslims in the West?

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by sakaguchi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Emmadani: Nigeria is 3 times bigger dan ghana,n d muslims in nigeria are as well 3 times more than d one in ghana or even more...Nigeria's muslim dominate d country,d muslims are 2 much...Nigeria's muslims alone are populated than d whole of ghana join 2geda...Northen nigeria compose of about 70% of nigeria,both land mass n population,n d muslims/islamist are about 70% of nigeria n mayb more since some south west people/yoruba's are muslims 2...N northen nigeria has the highest rate of poverty n underdevelopment...Cbn estimated dat about 80% of d north are livin in poverty(including north west,north east,north central),while d south east has d lowest poverty rate of 25%...!Thr is less development in northen nigeria,dos hausa/fulani pple dnt seem to knw wat is develpoment..!Wat i just av 2 say is dat nigeria would av bin beta without d north,mind u,thr are yoruba muslims but even wit d yoruba muslims,9ja wil stil b beta without d north.Islamist in 9ja,dey wil marry has many wifes as posible n increasing population massively day by day...,how i wish we divide dis so called northena's away 4rm nigeria,they shuld form their own country.90% of Nigeria problems wil b solved without d north.
Mister, the north is a benign symptom and not the problem of Nigeria, Muslims are in Malaysia and Indonesia and this countries are better off than Nigeria and Ghana put together. A system against itself is the problem with Nigeria, if only political office holders salaries and allowance are cut down seriously and then powers in Governance is shared and check-mated, this unnecessary political tension coated in religious difference would be greatly reduced. Ghana is still not better than Nigeria though...
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by sakaguchi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Okontami: @Ricky_Ross: Daddy you can lie o. When did all ATM cards in Ghana turn to Interswitch. Ghana is 100% VISA. Stop the lie. Or is that in your dreams?? How will u hustle for gas for 3 days ??Almost every body in Ghana use gas. If you have to hustle for 3 days that means the way you plan your life is very faulty. If your gas finishes, switch to electric cooker or have a small gas cylinder. Then buy when it is available. That is the practice in Ghana.
Daddy raised so many points there, why not tackle him on the rest? I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
sakaguchi:
And after cutting the north off, what do you do to the Muslims in the West?
muslims in d west are not terrorist like d hausa/fulani muslims,they are more peaceful n educated.If they agree to live peacefully den dey ar welcomed,o yet stil dey can folo their northen brothers if they want.Gbam
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by sakaguchi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:
undecided undecided Islam among other things like overpopulation in Nigeria, is why Ghana is now better than Nigeria. tongue tongue
I never knew big population could be a problem, India, China, Brazil, USA seems to be having it right partly due to their colossal human head

1 Like

Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
sakaguchi:
There is no blunder in what he wrote, the Naira is stronger and relatively stable than the Ghanian Cedis, their governor simply glossed over 3'zeros from their currency so that 1000cedis becomes 1cedi, that has got nothing to do with currency value. And also, ever since that glossing over, there is discrepancies between the dollar and cedi then and now, so how does that make Ghana better than Nigeria

Whatevs man. I should care less. Both niggah countries sucks big time.

#Justsayin.
Re: GHANA Is Moving Ahead Of NIGERIA, Is Simply Because Islam Has No Place. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sum pple are sayin saudi arabia,egypt n al oda major islamist country are stil developed dan nigeria.Y are u pple comparin white man muslim wit d black man muslim mainly hausa/fulani pple?If u want compare interms of development then compare 9ja wit fellow africa muslims like mali,chad,niger,somalia.Dnt compare egypt to nigeria.Egypt as bin 4 a long time,u shuld b comparing egypt wit china,italy n d rest ancient contries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 16 Deputy Governors Quit In 19 Years / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Sanwo Olu - Photos / President Buhari Hails Goodluck Jonathan At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.