Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (14469 Views)

Is Buhari Taking Revenge On Nigerians Or Just Incompetent And Clueless?? / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:31am On May 18, 2012
Ileke, please get even more stup!d na! You are beginning to do well! grin grin grin
Tell us more about Beaf like you are lovestricken, even though its a Buhari/baboon thread.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:33am On May 18, 2012
Ileke! I is waiting to be entertained with your idiocy! Quick nau! grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:35am On May 18, 2012
Poor sad lil girl. Her entire life is Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! Beaf!

Infatuation is bad. grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:37am On May 18, 2012
stepo707: Goodluck Indeeds Reads Comments On His Page

I read your comments on this page about the state of our roads and in line with my promise to invest Nigeria’s resources on projects that are of a direct benefit to the masses, I directed that work on road repairs be prioritized. Presently, if you travel on the Lagos-Ore road, you will notice a marked improvement in the condition of the road which is continuing. The same is true of the Kano-Azare-Maiduguri, Funtua-Tsafe-Gusau, and Yola-Numan-Gombe roads. [size=18pt]These are your tax Naira at work.[/size] I do urge you to keep on giving me feedback on this page as you make use of these and other roads because I desire above everything that this administration meets the needs of Nigerian masses within available resources. GEJ

http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/272507912799590

Lordy Lordy lordy!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any testimonies on NL? Abi is GEJ saving the road funds for his moon flight? cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:41am On May 18, 2012
^
Your act is getting stale. You need act your best "stup!d" to keep me around. Please act like a proper off the scale fool.
I wanna laugh harder! grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:41am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]FG Awards N19bn Contracts for Education, Power, Railways[/size]
30 Nov 2011
By Ahamefula Ogbu

President Goodluck Jonathan

The Federal Executive Council Wednesday approved contracts worth N18, 679,008,074.36 covering purchase of books for primary education in major subjects, revival of railway lines and provision of gas for power stations in some parts of the country.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-awards-n19bn-contracts-for-education-power-railways/103997/

[size=18pt]
Mind you, this was Dec 01 o. . . .

can someone confirm this implementation?

If not, where has the N19bn gone to? Presently GEJ admin can't even pay it's NYSC corps their allowances, so that money must have gone towards something, no?[/size]

1 Like

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:43am On May 18, 2012
^
Its all about showing 'em micro jigglies now init? I knew you were lovestricken.
Boring.

Act normal, like a proper id!ot. You know you can! grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:44am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: [size=14pt]Jonathan Tasks Nigerians over Locally Produced Goods[/size]
30 Nov 2011
By Ahamefula Ogbu in Abuja

President Goodluck Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan Tuesday set the tone for patronising locally made goods when he formally presented made in Nigeria cassava flour bread which he said he will eat till he leaves power and charged Nigerians to tame their exotic taste for foreign goods.

He said processing the product will save Nigeria which spends [size=18pt]N656 billion yearly [/size] on flour import, create jobs and put more money in the hands of Nigerian farmers which will in turn create wealth since it is a substitute that will be locally produced.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-tasks-nigerians-over-locally-produced-goods/103987/

[size=18pt]Hmmm, was this before or after his casava bread?
[/size]

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:45am On May 18, 2012
No t!ts with that one? grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:48am On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

[size=21pt]Will all hypocrites and shameless defenders of criminal slimeballs please stand up?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Plea bargain: Conduct Bureau may retry 15 ex-govs
On November 12, 2011 · In News
[size=18pt]
Indications emerged yesterday that the Code of Conduct Bureau, CCB, may soon re-invite 15 former governors that hitherto entered into ‘plea bargain’ with the federal government in their bid to evade prosecution.
[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/plea-bargain-conduct-bureau-may-retry-15-ex-govs/

https://www.nairaland.com/beaf/posts/164

[size=18pt]This was in December 2011. . . . where are the 15 ex-gov now? Has the issue been swept under PDP carpet. . . . as usual?

GEJ = Corruption
And beaf, please stand up![/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:53am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: ^
Why do you talk so much? Like a market woman? Damn!
Shame on you, dancing a boogie woogie for Tinubu GEJ; corruption, a thief and fraudster with no known name, family history and armed with a "Toronto Niger Delta" degree, forged on Ugbo-Oghoy street.
As soon as day breaks, you will be the one crying in the loudest voice about how you hate "corruption." What a disgrace!

This is the word you and your crowd are:

Now, if someone is to replace "Tinubu" with GEJ, replace "Oluwole" with "Ugbo-Oghoy", would'nt someone think beaf was talking about himself?

wink
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Rhino5dm: 3:07am On May 18, 2012
Ileke you too bad oooo! See how you dey carry the fool do yeye shocked. Ha ha ha ha the hunter is now hunted. cool
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by dasparrow: 5:48am On May 18, 2012
afam4eva: Why's ACN not talking? Are they waiting for PDP and CPC to kill themselves so that they can take over? undecided undecided

Perhaps!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by hubreality(m): 6:29am On May 18, 2012
We neither trust the tribalistic moves of cpc to distract GEJ Govt. In as much as PDP has not improved lives of the Nigeria people, non of the parties can be trusted either, cpc is just full of ugly and destructive sentiments. Untill the begin to have value for humanity and dear lives of the citizenry placed above the political ambition of Gen Buhari(rtd), that could be worst than clamoured corruption as he can still lose 2015 election without rigging if he contest. If he is selfless, he should drop the ambition to rule Nigeria again. Tribalism and religious fanatism have hampered the growth of Nigeria over decades, and are terribly worst than clamoured corruption.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2012
Jonathan has turn the most respected office in the land to a comic junction. Embodying incompetence, surrounded by crooks, live with a dunce, working like a fool - Welcome to the New Nigeria headed by a clown.

Cowboy wannabe!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2012
hubreality: We neither trust the tribalistic moves of cpc to distract GEJ Govt. In as much as PDP has not improved lives of the Nigeria people, non of the parties can be trusted either, cpc is just full of ugly and destructive sentiments. Untill the begin to have value for humanity and dear lives of the citizenry placed above the political ambition of Gen Buhari(rtd), that could be worst than clamoured corruption as he can still lose 2015 election without rigging if he contest. If he is selfless, he should drop the ambition to rule Nigeria again. Tribalism and religious fanatism have hampered the growth of Nigeria over decades, and are terribly worst than clamoured corruption.

Guy get your head off Jona anus. How can truthfully telling a wanderer that he is heading the wrong way amount to distraction? Or are you priding yourself with the current evil being mated to the citizens shamelessly every day? Have you read today's headlines?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by hubreality(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2012
egift:

Guy get your head off Jona anus. How can truthfully telling a wanderer that he is heading the wrong way amount to distraction? Or are you priding yourself with the current evil being mated to the citizens shamelessly every day? Have you read today's headlines?

Time will tell. I dislike seeing political thieves calling others thieves. If you guys can't see evil tribalistic nature of these politrickians, it's a pity; the vowed to make GEJ tenure ungovernable with series of distractions we see today.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Akanbiedu(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2012
AH ha Ileke,

Well done. Its nice watching Beaf being f-u-c-k-e-d so hard.

Ileke, you is the man.

Beaf is actually trying, it must be a very difficult task defending the incompetent baboon is Aso rock.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 8:28am On May 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Somewhere out there Tinubu and ACN Party members are going

Nothing sweeter than your enemies going at each other. cheesy

egift: This one got some moves

lol

re@lchange:
funnily enough, the two spokesmen from jonathan's pdp and buharis cpc are yorubas
interesting
cpc= open boko haram
pdp =hidden boko haram

na to divide naija be de final solution

grin grin

*Ileke-IdI:

[size=18pt]Hmmm, was this before or after his casava bread?
[/size]

grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by OkijaPriest: 9:24am On May 18, 2012
GboyegaD:

Gross show of stu.pidity. How ignorant a youth can be.

Your mother is senile and you are a crackbaby!!
Fhuck you very much!!

Mr. wise man... Go fhuck yourself!!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by jmaine: 9:41am On May 18, 2012
hubreality: We neither trust the tribalistic moves of cpc to distract GEJ Govt. In as much as PDP has not improved lives of the Nigeria people, non of the parties can be trusted either, cpc is just full of ugly and destructive sentiments. Untill the begin to have value for humanity and dear lives of the citizenry placed above the political ambition of Gen Buhari(rtd), that could be worst than clamoured corruption as he can still lose 2015 election without rigging if he contest. If he is selfless, he should drop the ambition to rule Nigeria again. Tribalism and religious fanatism have hampered the growth of Nigeria over decades, and are terribly worst than clamoured corruption.

only the CPC dogs and baboons wont understand the salient points you raised, especially the last sentence . . . .on . . .Tribalism being the major bane of present chaotic existence . . . .

And we are expected to blindly Follow a mildly illiterate tribal monster . . .Now that is a real wicked combo worth fleeing away from . . . . .Incorruptible man my foot . .
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Omen100(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2012
[quote author=toptop]Out of all our political elements, i respect and believe GMB highly. That not withstanding, i do not support the way youths insult out current president. Let us stop the usage of foul language on his person. Especially; ODECHUKWU and RETARDERN.[/quo

as if those name callings are not enough president goodluck ebele jonathan is a "RETARDED CHROMOSOME"
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2012
Omen100: as if those name callings are not enough president goodluck ebele jonathan is a "slow CHROMOSOME"

Bros you harsh oooh! BTW, that fits. Jona = Slowdog in the kitchen grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Somewhere out there Tinubu and ACN Party members are going

Nothing sweeter than your enemies going at each other. cheesy

Even though I consider the ACN crew and its 'leader' to be a gang of reprobates, I'm very ashamed to say I laughed for several minutes at the 'dancing things' in the post above. cheesy
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:08am On May 18, 2012
TplenT: ......... Is the guy not trully incompetent.??..no jobs,no power,no security..no hope..

Any of these you mentioned, has it been even before GEJ came to power?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2012
gboss4sure:

So what exactly was he elected for? Why is he President? To increase the problem or to solve them? The way you guys defend this zoo keeper, sometimes sound as if you want to disgrace him the more.

If he cannot do it, let him step aside - simple.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by crackhouse(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2012
My enemy's enemy is my friend. I can see ACN and CPC having a romance. Now listen, don't call me TB Joshua yet o.k.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by jmaine: 11:55am On May 18, 2012
egift:

So what exactly was he elected for? Why is he President? To increase the problem or to solve them? The way you guys defend this zoo keeper, sometimes sound as if you want to disgrace him the more.

[size=18pt]If he cannot do it, let him step aside - simple.[/size]

Step aside for who . .your cattle rap!ng Junkie calling for bloodshed due to frustration . . .
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:58am On May 18, 2012
gboss4sure:

Don't mind the liar. All they did in their time in power was steal the country blind and manufacture almajiri's on an industrial scale.

1 Like

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2012
jmaine:

Step aside for who . .your cattle rap!ng Junkie calling for bloodshed due to frustration . . .

You have a twisted mentality. So in your dark mind without the mumu sticking on the the seat the 160 milion Nigerians cannot find a leader? Anyone coming after him will have to work harder or be shown the way out.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 12:02pm On May 18, 2012
egift:

You have a twisted mentality. So in your dark mind without the mumu sticking on the the seat the 160 milion Nigerians cannot find a leader? Anyone coming after him will have to work harder or be shown the way out.

Lol! I thought you guys had the horns to show GEJ the way out. Why has your story changed? Abi horns don shrink?

Baboon and dog.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by jmaine: 12:03pm On May 18, 2012
egift:

Who is your preferred and most trusted candidate and leader to lead this country ? . . . Did that serial loser name just ring in your head .. . .Una go quench of frustration cos it will take endless life times and light years to manifest . . .if we deserve better . . .It's definitely not that your preferred barely literate tribalistic murderer . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Wants Different Minimum Wages For States / 9th NASS: Kalu Endorses Gbajabiamila As Reps Speaker (photos) / Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.