Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (14467 Views)

Is Buhari Taking Revenge On Nigerians Or Just Incompetent And Clueless?? / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 7:58pm On May 17, 2012
egift:

And here enters the two lepers. Two guys that have been sucking the JonaSambo feeding bottle - The Lootercrats!

@All: If you are joining Kanda to dance naked at the Nairaland market square and you are not getting a fat cut of the loot, I pity you greatly.

Nobody grudges you your place in the flesh eating party where babies are burnt alive as "election riggers."

Primitives.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2012
Kanda abi na kpomo, let me ask you, why is it that you are always the most desperate in defending uselessness. Sometimes it seems your life depend on it. Na true?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2012
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 8:30pm On May 17, 2012
^
My guy, I've been witnessing the intense pain the truth causes to dwellers of the dark side like you.
Its a sorry sight, bro.

I know this is what is so painful to you, but it is true:

Beaf: CPC is a party for illiterates and wild people. It is not surprising that their founder lacks manners and is uncivilised.
Every work from his mouth is either an insult or a threat to spill blood.

Why are Buhari and his followers so unrefined?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 8:37pm On May 17, 2012
egift:

And here enters the two lepers. Two guys that have been sucking the JonaSambo feeding bottle - The Lootercrats!

@All: If you are joining Kanda to dance n[size=1pt].[/size]aked at the Nairaland market square and you are not getting a fat cut of the loot, I pity you greatly.

I should pity you my friend. While I am enjoying my loots (from years of hardwork) you are developing high blood pressure because I slated a well known corpers killer!

Perhaps when you are strapped with suicide belt and assigned a target will you realise you are in the losers corner!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by cindyrella(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2012
PointB: [size=18pt]How can we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?[/size]

Good question
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2012
@Kanda and Pointless - Jona is going haywire (see below)

https://www.nairaland.com/940553/nigeria-send-astronauts-space-2015
Jonathan To Send Astronauts To Space By 2015
To assembly those Magic Numbers
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Johnsinia(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2012
Pls take note,if u r a visitor 2 NairaLand or u just register dnt take wat u read here any serious instead do ur own research.frm d research i did on buhari's recent comment,d masses frown greatly on it and suggestd dat he(buhari) shuld b arrestd 4 threatenin d peace and lives of Nigerians.ds research was made in lagos(one of d most populated state in Niaja) and in unn(where am schoolin and one of naija most prominent institutn).
Its true frm d research conducted,d masses were nt happy with d administratn of Gef so far bt also condemned in totality d reactions and comment of buhari and its supporters,describin him(buhari) as bloody fellow,peace hater,violent,christain hater,frustrated individual etc.and dat dey wuld never vote 4 such human.these r d result i got frm my research bt here on nairaland its entirely different mindset sometimes i wonder whether if d posters live in Nigeria.so pls dnt take wat u read on NL as fact do ur own research 2 knw d true mind of Nigerians.i am on d side of d masses on opinion n nt on NL dat Gef administratn has underperform 4 1 yr nw bt i wil nt blame him bc his administratn suffers d greatest challanges(BH,oppositn party and his haters) dat it only take angels frm heaven 2 overcome,its like a builder building a house and a bulldozer bulldorisin it,u wil discover dat 4 eternity d house would nt b built.
Cpc ve shown immaturity in their action,Niaja will never vote 4 dem(i trust naija nw) also with any party dat is in support of dem(like ACN and co).i dnt want 2 vote 4 pdp either no matter wat(even if d flag bearer is frm my town).i wuld rather vote 4 a small party(minus cpc and acn,they r dsame as pdp) bc dats where d gud leader is.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2012
Having read the response of cpc to Abati's ranting, am confidence that come what, the light will always outwit darkness. This is a classic response. The retardeen and his cohorts are shameless ffools so they will definitely see no sense in it.
Abati, over to u if u far liver. grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Chyz2: 8:55pm On May 17, 2012
I can't help but agree. Jonathan's administration has to be by far the most corrupt I have known so far.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 9:02pm On May 17, 2012
Chyz*:
I can't help but agree. Jonathan's administration has to be by far the most corrupt I have known so far.

The jury is still out on that! Last time I checked Obj could not account for a bulk sum of $16B while Abacha's loot is yet to be fully recovered! IBB's loot is mired in myths and legend, and he it was who enthroned corruption incorporated.

How much has GEJ stolen so far?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2012
This egift e-goat character is just shockingly obtuse. undecided He once claimed to be Igbo but I can assure all that he is NOT, by a loooooong shot. angry Please quote me. I am yet to see any sane Easterner supporting Buhari, at least because of the deaths of innocent youth corpers and Igbo worshipers who died in that church bombing.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Chyz2: 9:04pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

The jury is still out on that! Last time I checked Obj could not account for a bulk sum of $16B while Abacha's loot is yet to be fully recovered! IBB's loot is mired in myths and legend, and he it was who enthroned corruption incorporated.

How much has GEJ stolen so far?

Beaf, give it a rest.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2012
Chyz*:

Beaf, give it a rest.

undecided undecided undecided
Chyz [/b]my brother, what happened to you. [b]Beaf is PointB? undecided
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 9:08pm On May 17, 2012
Chyz*:

Beaf, give it a rest.

I am not and have never been Beaf! Get your facts right!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

Nna I tire o.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 9:12pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

They do that bullshiit when they have run out of points. I don't see much difference between the intelligence levels of Ileke Idi and Chyz.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2012
Johnsinia: Pls take note,if u r a visitor 2 NairaLand or u just register dnt take wat u read here any serious instead do ur own research.frm d research i did on buhari's recent comment,d masses frown greatly on it and suggestd dat he(buhari) shuld b arrestd 4 threatenin d peace and lives of Nigerians.ds research was made in lagos(one of d most populated state in Niaja) and in unn(where am schoolin and one of naija most prominent institutn).
Its true frm d research conducted,d masses were nt happy with d administratn of Gef so far bt also condemned in totality d reactions and comment of buhari and its supporters,describin [/b]him(buhari) as bloody fellow,peace hater,violent,[b]christain hater,frustrated individual etc.and dat dey wuld never vote 4 such human.these r d result i got frm my research bt here on nairaland its entirely different mindset sometimes i wonder whether if d posters live in Nigeria.so pls dnt take wat u read on NL as fact do ur own research 2 knw d true mind of Nigerians.i am on d side of d masses on opinion n nt on NL dat Gef administratn has underperform 4 1 yr nw bt i wil nt blame him bc his administratn suffers d greatest challanges(BH,oppositn party and his haters) dat it only take angels frm heaven 2 overcome,its like a builder building a house and a bulldozer bulldorisin it,u wil discover dat 4 eternity d house would nt b built.
Cpc ve shown immaturity in their action,Niaja will never vote 4 dem(i trust naija nw) also with any party dat is in support of dem(like ACN and co).i dnt want 2 vote 4 pdp either no matter wat(even if d flag bearer is frm my town).i wuld rather vote 4 a small party(minus cpc and acn,they r dsame as pdp) bc dats where d gud leader is.

Shut up. What research? Conducted by who? All the bold text highlighted in the junk you defecated above says you are a Stack Illiterate - incapable of any valid inference.

While everyone can overlook your rants, its important that you do not intoxicate Nairaland's new members or insult Buhari from you twisted skull.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 9:13pm On May 17, 2012
Onlytruth:

undecided undecided undecided
Chyz [/b]my brother, what happened to you. [b]Beaf is PointB? undecided

Pay no heed to him! He's swallowed lies and propaganda spewed by alj_harem and his likes.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by ishmael(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2012
Those who think BH members are northerners or muslims alone are getting it wrong. What about those igbo and yoruba people that were caught in the act? Is Alhaji Dokubo part of BH for being a muslim?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2012
egift: @Kanda and Pointless - Jona is going haywire (see below)

https://www.nairaland.com/940553/nigeria-send-astronauts-space-2015
Jonathan To Send Astronauts To Space By 2015
To assembly those Magic Numbers
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

The guy is a clown.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 9:15pm On May 17, 2012
egift:

Shut up. What research? Conducted by who? All the bold text highlighted in the junk you defecated above says you are a Stack Illiterate - incapable of any valid inference.

While everyone can overlook your rants, its important that you do not intoxicate Nairaland's new members or insult Buhari from you twisted skull.

This guy is funny!
You actually think NLers live in outer space with no connection to reality?
It is mysterious how a grown up with claims to a higher IQ than a catfish can think that the average Nigerian does not see Buhari as reprobate junk.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Chyz2: 9:16pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

They do that bullshiit when they have run out of points. I don't see much difference between the intelligence levels of Ileke Idi and Chyz.

No wonder you work for jonadumb. You both are fools.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by alahamad(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2012
@Beaf nd his assistant PointB......
Without wasting time on insults or baseless points could you please give us your perspective view on all that CPC has accused the current presidency(government) on.

Be objective and try showcasing maturity.....
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 9:19pm On May 17, 2012
Chyz*:

No wonder you work for jonadumb. You both are fools.

Lol! I see that you take being compared to Ileke Idi as an insult! grin
Bro, lets just say you both have a lot in "common!"
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 9:19pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

Chyz is a poster I respect, expect more from and consider a brother. I believe he is genuinely confused as you and I seem to occasionally converge on issue concerning the corpers' killer, GEJ and allied matters. I will give him benefit of the doubt. He is far to removed from the intelligence level of ileke-igi or whatever she calls herself.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 9:24pm On May 17, 2012
al-ahamad:
Without wasting time on insults or baseless points could you please give us your perspective view on all that CPC has accused the current presidency(government) on.

Please see my replies here (I will be pleased to provide further details if required):

Beaf: CPC is a party for illiterates and wild people. It is not surprising that their founder lacks manners and is uncivilised.
Every work from his mouth is either an insult or a threat to spill blood.

Beaf: Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960

Beaf:

Nobody grudges you your place in the flesh eating party where babies are burnt alive as "election riggers."

Primitives.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2012
Onlytruth: This egift e-goat character is just shockingly obtuse. undecided He once claimed to be Igbo but I can assure all that he is NOT, by a loooooong shot. angry Please quote me. I am yet to see any sane Easterner supporting Buhari, at least because of the deaths of innocent youth corpers and Igbo worshipers who died in that church bombing.

Here comes another ethnic bigot who finds it so hard to accept the truth.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

Chyz is a poster I respect, expect more from and consider a brother. [/b]I believe he is genuinely confused as you and I seem to occasionally converge on issue concerning the corpers' killer, GEJ and allied matters. I will give him benefit of the doubt. He is far to removed from the intelligence level of ileke-igi or whatever she calls herself.
I love and respect both posters.
I would think the bolded (in a positive sense) separates the two posters ([b]Beaf
and PointB).
PointB is CLEARLY AND PROUDLY IGBO, and features PROMINENTLY in Igbo affairs.
Beaf [/b]is Isoko, and all his posts show he is a Delta state man.
I'm surprised that [b]Chyz
couldn't see the difference.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Chyz2: 9:27pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! I see that you take being compared to Ileke Idi as an insult! grin
Bro, lets just say you both have a lot in "common!"

Insults as usual because you can never explain Dr.Dolittle's incompetent decisions. Now besides that, what exactly is the difference in duties of the Ministry of Niger Delta and the NDDC?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2012
al-ahamad:

You wan kill person be that ooo. How do you expect an objective response from one like beaf who has sold his reasoning a long time ago
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by jmaine: 9:28pm On May 17, 2012
This [size=18pt]E-gift E- waste[/size] na real frustrated soul . . . they all look up to 1025 for some psychotic inspiration . . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Disburses N5 Million Each To Another 171 Communities / Governor Wants Different Minimum Wages For States / 9th NASS: Kalu Endorses Gbajabiamila As Reps Speaker (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.