Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (14463 Views)

Is Buhari Taking Revenge On Nigerians Or Just Incompetent And Clueless?? / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you answered a question that had been bugging my mind. Please do not be upset by what I am going to say; before you made that statement, I had drawn the conclusion that you were one or more of the below:

[size=18pt]1. A liar.
2. A murderer.
3. Immoral.
4. Evil.
5. An ethnic bigot.
6. Possibly a thief hoping for political gain.[/size]

I'm talking with all seriousness, so do not be offended. Your addmision of lack of familiarity with Nigeria is a saving grace of sorts.

Beaf you basically just described yourself, especially number 6.

NL can not be sure of number 2 though.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:55pm On May 17, 2012
^
Stop following me around like a lovestruck imp. Did you see how offended Chyz was to be compared to you? Lol!

kingoflag:

Like I said, the blood of deceit runs in you guys.

When did I say I lacked familiarity about Nigeria? Oh, so because I choose to run out of that hell-hole after just a few hours in it anytime I step foot on that accursed land now means I don't know anything about it? Ok, your Phd Fisherman that knows everything about Nigeria what is he doing? Lmao

You know the 6 points you put above aptly describe you, right? Of course you do, but its in your genes to tell blatant lies hoping you can fool the world, so whats new?

Dude, I have told you exactly what I thought. If it offends you, I will apologise, but it is the fact.
You don't know enough about a topic, you also lack the cultural immersion necessary to understand it, yet you hold rightwing opinions. Something is wrong, bro.
You seriously need to sit and think.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Beaf you basically just described yourself, especially number 6.

NL can not be sure of number 2 though.

Lmaooooo Oh, my Gawwwwwd. . . .

These dudes really believe they're fooling anyone.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:58pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Just go home and think, bro. You have some grace for tonight.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

The only people he hopes to fool are the Igbos on this thread. The way the dude has continuously professed his love for Igbos in hope of gaining allies for 2015, even threading on dangerous rounds by insulting anything Yoruba, while hiding behind political propaganda.

even though GEJ has shown incompetency and weakness, Beaf would still lick his (GEJ) an us in hope of increasing his monthly allowance. As if we do not know who the political thieves are.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf: ^
Stop following me around like a lovestruck imp.

Dude, I have told you exactly what I thought. If it offends you, I will apologise, but it is the fact.
You don't know enough about a topic, you also lack the cultural immersion necessary to understand it, yet you hold rightwing opinions. Something is wrong, bro.
You seriously need to sit and think.

Dude, shut the hell up and stop trying to sound refined. You're an uncultured beast and everything you ever post always points to this fact. I lack the cultural immersion just because I refuse to see everything from Religious or Tribal standpoints? You must be out of your damn mind. This is the same backwards mindset that your boss has that has plunged Nigeria into an abyss that I doubt it will ever emerge from unless the bloody illiterate, crooked-cowboy hat wearing dunce is flushed from power as soon as possible.

You guys disgust the hell out of my soul.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 17, 2012
[b]Stop following me around like a lovestruck imp.[/b]Did you see how offended Chyz was to be compared to you? Lol! .

You want to be left alone, yet you're screaming my name for my glorious attention?
How many times have you poted "ileke-IdI" on this thread?
Weak imbe//cile.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 17, 2012
And shall we post some of the disgusting lies beaf has told, on NL, in hopes of gaining favoritism from GEJ? Talking about political rogues. . . . I'll brb!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:04pm On May 17, 2012
^
Still seeking my attention like a jilted lover, but not smart enough to catch my attention. Please go debate with Musiwa.

kingoflag:

Dude, shut the hell up and stop trying to sound refined. You're an uncultured beast and everything you ever post always points to this fact. I lack the cultural immersion just because I refuse to see everything from Religious or Tribal standpoints? You must be out of your damn mind. This is the same backwards mindset that your boss has that has plunged Nigeria into an abyss that I doubt it will ever emerge from unless the bloody illiterate, crooked-cowboy hat wearing dunce is flushed from power as soon as possible.

You guys disgust the hell out of my soul.

Dude, it takes a fool to spend only a couple of weeks of their entire life in Nigeria, yet think they are qualified to comment.
Lets be plain about it; culturally, you are a foreigner. Dig?

You have no clue about anything to do with Nigeria. I doubt that you even know your governors name or where your village is.

You are a fool indeed.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:07pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You want to be left alone, yet you're screaming my name for my glorious attention?
How many times have you poted "ileke-IdI" on this thread?
Weak imbe//cile.

I was insulting someone, and they really took it as an insult too! Lol! grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

The only people he hopes to fool are the Igbos on this thread. The way the dude has continuously professed his love for Igbos in hope of gaining allies for 2015, even threading on dangerous rounds by insulting anything Yoruba, while hiding behind political propaganda.

even though GEJ has shown incompetency and weakness, Beaf would still lick his (GEJ) an us in hope of increasing his monthly allowance. As if we do not know who the political thieves are.

He doesn't have to attempt to 'fool" the Igbos. Its sad that thats another group (not all of them but an unbelievably sizable number) that can't seem to realize that GEJ is on a mission to destabilize--not just Nigeria---- but the whole West African Sub-Region (and by extension Africa) with his numerous gaffes and divisive policies. I kind of understand the Igbos position in playing "destroyer/devil's advocate" in this whole mess especially when you consider their desire for their own country and their grouse at the Nigerian State. But, what they fail to understand is the catastrophe that'll befall them if Nigeria were to go up in flames today; they are surrounded at every angle by hostile territories and the ones that'll quickly seek to devour them are the ones they seem to be cozying up to today out of "revenge".

When Nigeria goes up in flames and it splits, I'd like to see how those two groups will remain friends when the Igbos will refuse to be landlocked and the Ijaws (having tasted power and 'pseudo-independence') refuse to be absorbed into the Land of the rising sun. lol

Its just surprising Nigerians always fail to see the simple things of the future. I sincerely hope Nigeria divides with little or no bloodshed so each can go his own way, because a situation where certain people decide right or wrong based on the language you speak. . . . Nah, not the future I'm looking forward to.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 17, 2012
Still seeking my attention like a jilted lover, but not smart enough to catch my attention. Please go debate with Musiwa.

Dude, it takes a fool to spend only a couple of weeks of their entire life in Nigeria, yet think they are qualified to comment.
Lets be plain about it; culturally, you are a foreigner. Dig?

You have no clue about anything to do with Nigeria. I doubt that you even know your governors name or where your village is.

You are a fool indeed.

International Observers spent a few days [/b]in Nigeria and declared the SElections that brought in this disaster "One of the freest and fairest ever";. After that GEJ no make us hear word again. [b]WHY DIDNT YOU CONDEMN THEIR QUALIFICATIONS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE SUCH PRONOUNCEMENTS?!. SMH What a loser.

My Governor's name is Andrew Cuomo and my hometown is Corona, NY.

Any other questions?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:17pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

He doesn't have to attempt to 'fool" the Igbos. Its sad that thats another group (not all of them but an unbelievably sizable number) that can't seem to realize that GEJ is on a mission to not only destabilize--not just Nigeria---- but the whole West African Sub-Region (and by extension Africa) with is numerous gaffes and divisive policies. I kind of understand the Igbos position in playing "destroyer/devil's advocate" in this whole mess especially when you consider their desire for their own country and their grouse at the Nigerian State. But, what they fail to understand is the catastrophe that'll befall them if Nigeria were to go up in flames today; they are surrounded at every angle by hostile territories and the ones that'll quickly seek to devour them are the ones they seem to be cozying up to today out of "revenge".

When Nigeria goes up in flames and it splits, I'd like to see how those two groups will remain friends when the Igbos will refuse to be landlocked and the Ijaws (having tasted power and 'pseudo-independence') refuse to be absorbed into the Land of the rising sun. lol

Its just surprising Nigerians always fail to see the simple things of the future. I sincerely hope Nigeria divides with little or no bloodshed so each can go his own way, because a situation where certain people decide right or wrong based on the language you speak. . . . Nah, not the future I'm looking forward to.

This is the sort of stuff you get when the only thing in your head is akara and agege bread! grin grin grin grin

Lol! Now I can see where the starry eyed crap comes from. Thanks for telling us that you've barely spent two years of your entire life in Nigeria.
Its like a white man wanting to discuss boli, edikangikan, usi, ukodo etc with me. Serious laughing matter! grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2012
Let's start with free and fair election. Even when physical and digital evidence showed election rigging for GEJ, GEJ PR (Beaf) still has the audacity to claim this election was fair.

Talk about political thiefs

Beaf:

Don't be insulting.
I support GEJ without regrets, you don't like it? Lie down on an express way.

As far as all honest people know, GEJ gave Nigeria the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's democratic history.

https://www.nairaland.com/788915/acn-sweeps-lg-polls-as#9411281

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:21pm On May 17, 2012
^
That bullshiit was not carried by any news house, but the child voting in the core-North for CPC was carried by both the local and international press.
You see why I use your name to insult people?

Everyone remembers the youth corper that wrote about his escape from CPC people on facebook, cos he was killed and his corpse burnt the very next day by CPC people.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-bkgfUrF-hDk/TbqTgu9J3TI/AAAAAAAAAfo/lRXOdGyuGYA/s1600/underage_voters_in_Katsina.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-977eaXSlNTU/TarV0vHhilI/AAAAAAAABeM/ccQlw05Hrqw/s1600/Abuja-underage.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/423419_childVoter_jpga0121e13767e398d906505a90b2c5b0b

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by jmaine: 11:23pm On May 17, 2012
egift: Beaf, jmaine, PointB and Onlytruth:
Here are the matters on board, if you believe its wrong, give us a reason (facts) to side with Jonathan.
1. Jonathan is surrounded by the finest criminals in Nigerian politics. So we believe he is the Gang Leader

PDP is the biggest political party in Nigeria hence by default will have the largest number of corrupt souls . .simple logic cos the average Nigerian is corrupt even you cheesy . .The opposition parties have shown often they are just a miniature version of the PDP waiting to explode . . .And by the way . .A certain Muhammed Abacha flew the CPC flag . .someone whose links to stolen billions has been established . .How terrible could you get . .Has GEJ ever been directly linked to financial fraud ? . .

2. He is not fighting corruption. So he too is corrupt

Who hounded the once untouchable Ibori out of the country . . .Your blood insatiable lord,master and god boldly asserted that Abacha never stole a dime . .How arrogant could a corrupt guy sound . .let's not even go to the much trumpeted "52" brief cases of smuggled foreign currency hanging around his sorry neck . . .

3. He was the spokesperson of MEND on Independence Bombing. Protects Boko Sponsors. As we already know from his security Chief, Boko Haram = PDP and PDP = Boko Haram

Henry Okah is cooling off his heels at the SA detention house . .The renegade John Togo who wanted to start shyte and often pointed as Okah accomplice in the renewed rouge MEND hit sqaud was extinguished swiftly by the JTF . . .What more do you expect from a fellow Ijaw man . .making sure the creeks are sanitized for oil to flow ceaselessly grin . .without that oil . .what happens to Buhari glorious pension as an ex -head of state ? . .A position he earned illegally angry . . .

4. In appointments, disposition, utterance, body language says it is the turn of the Ijaws. Every other Nigerian says he is a Sectarian Leader.

The only "Every other Nigerian" are the hate filled creatures and the born to rule north who feel they must always have their way with their terrible baggage . . .The Naija delta as a region has every right to aspire for the greatest post in this country . .

5. He is too slow, always doing little, very late and silent when you he ought to speak. Here we accept he is Retardern or Odemumu.

In point one (1) . .You just called him a gang leader and Alcapone piloting the affairs of the "large criminal cartel" called the PDP . . .No weak man leads such a squad of strong men . .he even out did ex-generals to to become the president . . .So how is he weak . . .

is too slow, always doing little, very late and silent when you he ought to speak. Here we accept he is Retardern or Odemumu.

When he ought to speak how ? . . .I don't get that part right . .Slow in what ? . . .following due process . .So you prefer the smash and grab style of buhari who would use a sledge hammer to destroy a fly perching on a glass table . .

This is a lame line adopted by the frustrated election sulking losers . . .

6. He is always promising, will do, to do, poise to - So he is tagged Clueless of his job description

What is the essence of a manifesto if your plans and target are not laid out . .whether you achieve them on time is another ball game . . . . .the complexities of the decay in our society makes certain task quite difficult . .and btw, i forgot . .this is 1 year spent out of 4 . .bring up this point in 2015 . .and it shall be more interesting . .

7. When you just think of giving a chance to rise he will sink further and pull out another Anti-Masses policy. So GEJ does not care

When have you hating hordes given him a chance . .You have all being dreaming about his failures so that you can all yell the usual " I said it" slogan . . .

egift:
There are planty more, but what can you guys (Beaf, jmaine, PointB and Onlytruth) show from the camp of Jona to reverse the believe in RED above? Or are you going to keep insulting everyone - that definitely is not working. Over to you, this is the challenge.

We are just irritated by the hate mob and hordes whose only desire is to see or hear the current administration fail . . .we are in 2012 and yet someone is angling for more blood to be shed . . .
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 17, 2012
[size=28pt]Wasn't it the same beaf praising and worshipping obasanjo ( a man who literally robbed Nigeria to its dwindling state?). And for what? Because obj and GEJ were "playing father and son" at that point in time.

Talk about political thief and lies. . . . [/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2012
Jonathan's boys jumping around like a Kangaroos insulting well-meaning Nigerians. Even these Eskimos have the effrontery to question our nativity. For over 12 years in Government Houses, you people cannot state one thing Jona have start and completed. Just empty promises from his anus - where Beaf have been getting all his Fresh Air.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2012
[size=28pt]Wasn't it the same Beaf posting 5threads/day abusing Aregbesola? And why?
Because Aregbesola became a threatening figure for GEJ.

Talk about lies and political propaganda. [/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:31pm On May 17, 2012
^
Don't you sound daft? A mere governor, a threatening figure to a President?
Aregbesola is a mosquito to GEJ and thats why he went abegging in Abuja.

Anyway, I've noticed that intelligence and morality are rather scarce among GEJ's sweat soaked opposition.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 17, 2012
The customs men did not auction the goods to their mates, no customs man has that animal courage. They "auctioned" them to govt officials of the time and their cronies.
I don't see why GEJ should watch his back, afterall we all want a country that is liberated from corruption.
[size=28pt]
How can you want a country liberated from corruption when GEJ's admin is corruption itself?

Explain to us why we have political thieves and thugs stealing billions and nairas, yet NYSC corps are still unpaid. [/size]

1 Like

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by chikis(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2012
The blood of the 10 innocent slain co- member in the 2011 post election violence is on Buhari's head and he will live to regret it. Bloody old fool @ 70.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 17, 2012
[size=18pt]Tell us how "Azikwe" disappeared from GEJ's signature, not to even be mention merely a few months after the election.
[/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:36pm On May 17, 2012
^
I don't even know what thread you got that last quote from me from. Are you normal?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by jmaine: 11:36pm On May 17, 2012
chikis: The blood of the 10 innocent slain co- member in the 2011 post election violence is on Buhari's head and he will live to regret it. Bloody old fool @ 70.

[size=18pt]Fully Affirmed cool[/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:38pm On May 17, 2012
chikis: The blood of the 10 innocent slain co- member in the 2011 post election violence is on Buhari's head and he will live to regret it. Bloody old fool @ 70.

Tell the murderers supporters jare! He will be haunted.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 17, 2012

Imbecilic tribal mo*ron; is that what Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah said?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2012
Thanks jmaine, for giving us all the reason why Jonathan can never be trusted one bit.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 11:40pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Imbecilic tribal mo*ron; is that what Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah said?

Why don't you go to prison with Henry Okah since you love him so much?
You are too much of a foreigner to understand what Azazi said, otherwise you would know it implicates all core-Northern politicians.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 17, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan is[size=18pt] coming under pressure to prosecute top officials implicated in a $6.8 billion fuel subsidy fraud, but many of the suspects are allies he is unlikely to go after if wants to keep his power base intact. It has been three weeks since parliament produced a report detailing massive corruption in a state subsidized petrol import scheme and Jonathan has yet to indicate how he intends to respond. Inaction on one of the biggest corruption scandals in Nigerian history will hurt Jonathan's reformist credentials and further alienate his government from a disillusioned population. It could also prompt major public protests.
[/size]
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/fuel-subsidy-fraud-president-jonathan-unlikely-risk-oil-graft-crackdown-reuters

This is the man BEAF attempts to defend everyday on NL with clueless banters and irrelevant photoshopped pictures. And he wonders why support for GEJ continues to dwindle.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf who are those that registered those kids -- PDP shocked
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 17, 2012
I don't even know what thread you got that last quote from me from. Are you normal?

The thing about liars is that they HAVE TO remember the "lies" they've told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Immortalise My Father, Saraki’s Sister Begs Kwara Gov-elect / EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.