Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (14307 Views)

Is Buhari Taking Revenge On Nigerians Or Just Incompetent And Clueless?? / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Godjone(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2012
I dnt realy knw wat dat old general want again
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 12:43am On May 18, 2012
Godjone: I dnt realy knw wat dat old general want again

He wants to shred and burn PTF documents like he did the NNPC ones.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 12:47am On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Why don't you go to prison with Henry Okah since you love him so much?
You are too much of a foreigner to understand what Azazi said, otherwise you would know it implicates all core-Northern politicians.

How about Henry Okah, don't I understand what he said either?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 12:49am On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

So you don't like being used as an insult? Wonders! grin
Why do you behave like an insult then?

Omo fish creek, you can post my name as you want, but no vex when Ileke-IdI posts your name o cheesy
P-Square talk am say "do me I do you, God no go vex".
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 12:49am On May 18, 2012
egift:

Does it really matter since Nigerians have left their fate in the hands of a known Kidnapper, Zoo keeper, Armed rubber, Terrorist, President-general of Boko Haram, Trans-Continental smuggler, a heartless mumu, smooth criminal, Gang leader of Africa's largest set of criminals, terror sponsor, 1.3billion Daily Consumer, a fraudster, a womanizer with recent portfolio showcasing in Australia, a retarded fishing ritualist and other accolades.

All we can do now is seat back and endure the toxic air as he assult Nigerians daily.

Damn, Family easy abeg. Biko nu... e be like say you don vex small.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 12:53am On May 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Omo fish creek, you can post my name as you want, but no vex when Ileke-IdI posts your name o cheesy
P-Square talk am say "do me I do you, God no go vex".

Is that why you told so many lies in red above?
Anyways, thanks for allowing me the use of your name. It would be great to tell someone that they an Ileke Idi (or acting like one) instead of calling them id!ots, fools, dunces etc. Much appreciated. grin

Buhari people = Foolish people
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 12:55am On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Is that why you told so many lies in red above?
Anyways, thanks for allowing me the use of your name. It would be great to tell someone that they an Ileke Idi (or acting like one) instead of calling them id!ots, fools, dunces etc. Much appreciated. grin

Yo, quit bytching like an unpaid prost.
You call me out, I reply you. End of story.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 12:59am On May 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Yo, quit bytching like an unpaid prost.
You call me out, I reply you. End of story.

Like I told you; I was only insulting Chyz with your name (it made him very angry too! grin).
I think being an insult is a talent! No? grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:00am On May 18, 2012
[size=18pt]NLer, tell us why Ibori is currently in Jail and why Oni, Iyabo, Obsanjo, Bankole, and Orji are not.

On March 2011, Mr. Goodluck Jonathan spoke at the presidential award ceremony for Youth Enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria (You Win) Flagship program. At the ceremony, he was said to have “vowed to end the culture of favoritism.”

Tell us why he's not practicing it. Yet lil retardedum wants to preach to us that PDP/GEJ is reducing corruption. [/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:01am On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Like I told you; I was only insulting Chyz with your name (it made him very angry too! grin).
I think being an insult is a talent! No? grin grin grin grin

Still bytching, aren't you?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:02am On May 18, 2012
^
Tinubu the drug pusher nefa henta jail too. Na turn by turn. grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:04am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: [size=18pt]I have never seen a govt that lies so much!
Damn! That state is owing its workers salaries for the 3rd month running. I wonder if they are going to be making the laptops out of old coke cans in government house, Osogbo?[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/806778/osun-distribute-150,000-laptops-students#9588032

You can obviously see that this buffoon has been paid to look the other way. NYSC corps member are sha waiting for their payment on friday, as GEJ admin "promised".

The same Govt that can't pay it's mere NYSC member wants to send a man to the moon. What a laughing stock.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:06am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: ^
Tinubu the drug pusher nefa henta jail too. Na turn by turn. grin

Sweety, try harder. I'm neither a Tinubu or Buhari supporter. After the million naira cake GEJ bought Tinubu on his birthday, na who wan support am again? grin
PS: I meant to ask you how did the cake taste while you were eating it while sitting in the VIP section of Political fraudsters?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:09am On May 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Sweety, try harder. I'm neither a Tinubu or Buhari supporter. After the million naira cake GEJ bought Tinubu on his birthday, na who wan support am again? grin
PS: I meant to ask you how did the cake taste while you were eating it while sitting in the VIP section of Political fraudsters?

Ok, Aregbe di tif, rascal, liar and claimer of FG projects nefa go jail yet. Na turn by turn.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:11am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: [size=18pt] Fg To Build New Gas Pipelines For Power![/size]

This is a very commendable effort. It has been a tough journey to even get adequate gas supply for the vastly improved power generation Nigerians are now witnessing, all our gas had been marked for foreign allocations until 2016 by past governments. GEJ is doing wonderfully to source and supply gas for the plants to run. Enough cannot be said about the person of Barth Nnaji who has gone a long way to making the formerly prostrate power sector rise and begin working.

It will take time, but with each step, we get closer to 24/7 electricity supply.

https://www.nairaland.com/808557/fg-build-new-gas-pipelines#9611265

Fresh Air!!! cool

Yea, this was in Nov 2011. . . . we're waiting.

I hope the pipeline blows up and somehow blows you corrupting morafurkers in iyASO rock.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:12am On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Ok, Aregbe di tif, rascal, liar and claimer of FG projects nefa go jail yet. Na turn by turn.

try harder, neither am I an Aregbesola supporter. You're really weak with your replies. . . . something wrong?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:12am On May 18, 2012
^
You gonna make me cry with your lies soon! grin grin grin grin grin

*Ileke-IdI:

You can obviously see that this buffoon has been paid to look the other way. NYSC corps member are sha waiting for their payment on friday, as GEJ admin "promised".

The same Govt that can't pay it's mere NYSC member wants to send a man to the moon. What a laughing stock.

What happened to the laptops Osun was to distribute? Did it not turn out to be another one in a huge pile of lies? LOL!

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:14am On May 18, 2012
All hail liars!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:15am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: Beaf looks into crystal ball, throws the gnarled cowries unto the chalk marks and studies the divine configuration. . .

Out of the shrouded mists forms a dreamy vision:
A split within ACN, the Middle Belt and North find living with Tinubu's sectional / ethnically bigoted politics impossible.
The party is rent down the middle! In the SW, the throbbing heartland of ACN opportunities for freedom from tyranny are spotted; half the SW ACN drifts into marriage with Bafarawa for protection; battles rage, blood spills, ACN in the SW splits. The Tinubu faction and the 'national' faction.
It is an energy sapping battle that ends in entropy and decay.

Nov 2011. . . . what happened to your crystal ball? Was it as foggy as GEJ's vision?

Just because you can't beat 'em, you fantasized for the division of ACN in the SW. Don't worry, i'm still going to bring up your JOLLY post on how you hoped religion would divide the people of the SW. Omo aje.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:15am On May 18, 2012
^
Ain't you just a lil dunce? ACN split long ago, the Northern wing did the walkies. Call me prophet.

@topic
All hail drug pushing fraudsters with "Toronto" satifikates!!! grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:19am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: What is going on in the SW? These raids are getting more brazen with each passing day; the weapons they employ are also rapidly increasing in sophistication.
The FG better send in more security services to solve the problem and protect folk in the SW, before these armed robberies turn into something else.

[size=18pt]Boko harams are bombing here and there, but this fool insists that the SW is the place where security forces is urgently needed.

Don't worry, June is just a few weeks away. shebi your father and your juice provider GEJ promised to end boko harams by then.

Lack of priorities, much? [/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:21am On May 18, 2012
Whats all this crap about a mushroom party like ACN anyway? Isn't this thread about Buhari again? Shuuuuuuuuuu!
Lol! The jilted woman says I don't like ACN! Enh hen! What next do I not like? grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:22am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: Poor core-Northerners living in cuckoo land! PDP indeed! Something tells me that you guys are deeply scared that either Buhari, IBB or Atiku is going "dan." lol!

Omo, is Beaf trying to tell us something? wink cheesy
What scares beaf/GEJ so much that when anything buhari comes up, the guy go just went his pant.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:23am On May 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

[size=18pt]Boko harams are bombing here and there, but this fool insists that the SW is the place where security forces is urgently needed.

Don't worry, June is just a few weeks away. shebi your father and your juice provider GEJ promised to end boko harams by then.

Lack of priorities, much? [/size]

You are sounding madder than usual now. I keep asking you what your real problem is? Feeling jilted?
I de laf oooooooo!

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:24am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: Whats all this crap about a mushroom party like ACN anyway? Isn't this thread about Buhari again? Shuuuuuuuuuu!
Lol! The jilted woman says I don't like ACN! Enh hen! What next do I not like? grin grin grin

Does anyone actually believe beaf does not think ACN threatens PDP? cheesy
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:26am On May 18, 2012
Childishness has reached new levels. Playing with the fool is becoming boring.
Ileke, please do something so stup!d that it will make me laugh!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:27am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: Anambra Assembly Commends Jonathan Over Power
Fri, 25/11/2011 - 1:12am | DAVID -CHYDDY ELEKE

[size=18pt]President Goodluck Jonathan has received commendation from members of the Anambra State House of Assembly over his plans to commence a pilot scheme for uninterrupted power supply in Nigeria using seven states as a test case.[/size]

The lawmakers also expressed their joy that Anambra State was included in the first seven States for the pilot scheme and called on the Federal Ministry of  Power to ensure that the President’s dream of steady power supply was achieved.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/8951/2011/11/25/anambra_assembly_commends_jonathan_over_power.html

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Mind you, this was in Nov 2011 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya, people in those 7 states, come and confirm.

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:27am On May 18, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Does anyone actually believe beaf does not think ACN threatens PDP? cheesy

Such people must be even madder and more foolish than you!
Mushroom, townhall meeting party? grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:28am On May 18, 2012
Beaf:

Such people must be even madder and more foolish than you!
Mushroom, townhall meeting party? grin grin grin grin

I hear. . . . abeg, back to you and GEJ's lies. cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 1:29am On May 18, 2012
Ileke, please do something really stup!d na! Ayam getting bored now with mere idiocy nau. grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 1:30am On May 18, 2012
Beaf: One year of nothing but hot air and claiming the FG rail project as his own. It is a unfortunate that he is more of an Alimosho based Lagos politician than Osun state governor, even worse is the the fact that he he only appointed his commissioners a mere couple of months ago, while awaiting the dry season of his second year to commence governance.

Some more interesting achievements are that, while he is owing Osun states workers several months salary, he was able to organise a 19 bus aluta trip to sing praises in Abuja. They were arrrested.

Aregbesola is by far the worst politician on Nigeria's political terrain.

[size=18pt]Abeg, remove "Osun state gov" "Lagos" and this buffood will realized that he just insulted GEJ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated / Senator Olamilekan Adeola Affirms Support For Bola Tinubu (Video) / I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.