Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (14311 Views)

Is Buhari Taking Revenge On Nigerians Or Just Incompetent And Clueless?? / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2012
toptop: Out of all our political elements, i respect and believe GMB highly. That not withstanding, i do not support the way youths insult out current president. Let us stop the usage of foul language on his person. Especially; ODECHUKWU and RETARDERN.

Ok suggest what we will call him. Compare these two group and tell us

Group One:
Able Jona, incorruptible, hardworking, Man Of The People, chief strategist, the Man In Charge, Servant Leader, etc.

OR

Group Two:
Odechukwu, Odemumu, Anti-masses, Retardern, 1.3b Daily Consumer, Zoologist (has PhD), Fisherman (had BSc), PDP Gang Leader, etc.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by HighChief4(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2012
Detongue: Fashakin, just listen to urself. How can u allow an aboki to use u like toilet roll. An aboki hv no regards 4 ur ppl. After all said and done, dis same insane man will remind u of ur background and just keep u as d man to do his dirty job.

No be today, they have been using them for eon now. But they always use them and later dump them, sometimes even kill thier finests
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by OkijaPriest: 4:13pm On May 17, 2012
CPC!!!!

I dey Laugh!!

CPC is a Northern Party which has fanatical muslims as their support base and is headed by a former military dictator that is also known as the financier and supporter of Boko Haram.

They should go fhuck themselves.. We would rather be ruled from the grave by the Late Yaradua than vote CPC into power... NEVER!!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by buJu234: 4:17pm On May 17, 2012
are u guys not sure that a military coup is not around the corner?

jst thinking aloud ooo; not dat i am supporting it oo
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by mordi4evah: 4:19pm On May 17, 2012
All angrydese baste angryrds in support of anoda basterd in d form of Jonadumb may tunda faya U̶̲̥̅̊ all..Neva in angry
d history of naija wer corpers owed like ministry ppl except 4 dis bloody administration. If i hear ne1 talk say jonathan do netin dat person wud die a slow,painful death.Dis is d worst administration naija has eva seen and will eva see..wwakeup evry day n d only tin we hear now is BH,bomb,corruption,notin positive.D only time d bloody administration wakesup is to cal CPC n GMB names.May U̶̲̥̅̊ all(PDP n its supporters) rot in hell..
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Pambegua(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2012
oluface:
YOU GUYZ ARE STEEW_PEED FOR CALLING BOKO HARAM MUSLIM..
You know the meaning of Muslim @ all..
May you rot in hell..
Bastardss
ASK THEM!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by aljharem(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2012
Nigerians and tribalism, chai !!!!! Yoruba this Aboki that etc
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Lindseyrd: 4:30pm On May 17, 2012
re@lchange:
funnily enough, the two spokesmen from jonathan's pdp and buharis cpc are yorubas
interesting
cpc= open boko haram
pdp =hidden boko haram

na to divide naija be de final solution
Is Reuben Abati a Yoruba ? I don't think so please clarify
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by ishmael(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2012
ak47mann: u dey mind them!!!!
it's not true. Some BH commanders are southerners. Many are yorubas, many are igbos, while some are ijaws. Ask Alhaji Asari Dokuba why he's a muslim.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by bombay: 4:35pm On May 17, 2012
Insulting the office of the president is not aloud in any part of the world.

You people should warn buhari because they say whom the gods wants to destroy they first make mad.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Koolking(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2012
Hmmmmm, I like this man for being the only objective opposition in this country. Sentiments aside, all what he said against the present govt is nothing but the truth. Disagree at your own peril, look around you, the now govt is an epic failure from inception. Let the govt prove Buhari wrong
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by jmoore(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2012
Is Buhari the dog or the baboon? We are not sure about all those involved in the Boko Haram organization but I won't rule out Buhari as one of them. Such statement from the man sounds like Boko haram spokesman.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by lacasa: 4:59pm On May 17, 2012
LeoMax: WHY ARE THEY CRYING ? ARE BOKO HARAM NOT NORTHERNERS AND HAUSA MUSLIMS ?

Name one please
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2012
bombay: Insulting the office of the president is not aloud in any part of the world.

You people should warn buhari because they say whom the gods wants to destroy they first make mad.

If you steal and I call you a thief - Does it amount to insult? Or you want me to have said "You passed and certain items were unaccounted for"
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2012
LeoMax: THIS CPC IS A CRAZY POLITICAL PARTY, WHAT DO THEY SEE IN THIS BUHARI THAT THEY THINK CAN WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, IN WHICH COUNTRY ? BUHARI THAT DOES NOT EVEN CAMPAIN NATIONALLY. WTF IS WRONG WITH THE OLD MAN CALLED BUHARI, IBB IS SILENT YET BUHARI AND MAN CRYING IN PUBLIC IS INSULTING OUR INTELLECT, AND FOR THE FOOLISH CPC, WHO ELSE SHOULD BE APPOINTED TO HEAD THE OIL AND GAS SECTIONS IF NOT THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE AND DIE TO FEED THE WHOLE NATION

Shows you are more foolish and cannot read in between the lines. What they are saying is that he should give it to someone who can handle the job on merit which implies any tribe could take the position and not necessarily his kinsman. If he gives it to a competent person from his tribe they wouldn't complain however, do you think D.A. Madueke is competent at all?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by sunkoye: 5:57pm On May 17, 2012
:owow, seven point combo!
this is not new to us joor! a 3 day old nairalander gat better info. but seriously, wondered if nigeria has 140 million of buhari, it wont be this bad!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2012
toptop: Out of all our political elements, i respect and believe GMB highly. That not withstanding, i do not support the way youths insult out current president. Let us stop the usage of foul language on his person. Especially; ODECHUKWU and RETARDERN.

So what do you suggest they do At first, I never supported however, as each day unfolds he displays his stupidity at full glare therefore, people have no choice other than saying it as it is.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2012
Okija Priest: CPC!!!!

I dey Laugh!!

CPC is a Northern Party which has fanatical muslims as their support base and is headed by a former military dictator that is also known as the financier and supporter of Boko Haram.

They should go fhuck themselves.. We would rather be ruled from the grave by the Late Yaradua than vote CPC into power... NEVER!!

Gross show of stu.pidity. How ignorant a youth can be.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by icez: 6:01pm On May 17, 2012
GboyegaD:

Shows you are more foolish and cannot read in between the lines. What they are saying is that he should give it to someone who can handle the job on merit which implies any tribe could take the position and not necessarily his kinsman. If he gives it to a competent person from his tribe they wouldn't complain however, do you think D.A. Madueke is competent at all?

shut up!!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2012
GEJ is a monumental failure and a big disgrace to the elites who voted him although most for sentimental reasons. The guy doesn't have what it takes to lead and if people were observant enough, they would have noticed that while he acted for one year he achieved nothing. Like I told many, I served in Bayelsa at a point where Alams was governor and it later became Jonathan and if you go there today, you would observe that it was only the things Alams set into motion that has been achieved in the past 13years of democracy in the state.

For those who cannot read in between the lines, CPC is just being bold stating things as they are. If you think any of the things they have said is false, I would suggest you make them known here.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 7:30pm On May 17, 2012
[size=18pt]How can we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?[/size]
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 7:37pm On May 17, 2012
Lindseyrd:
Is Reuben Abati a Yoruba ? I don't think so please clarify

You serious, bro? Abati is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 7:40pm On May 17, 2012
CPC is a party for illiterates and wild people. It is not surprising that their founder lacks manners and is uncivilised.
Every work from his mouth is either an insult or a threat to spill blood.

1 Like

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by kusugh: 7:40pm On May 17, 2012

I dey Laugh!!

who is this?abegi make we hear word,if u cant defend all the alligations levelled against ur clueless Jonathan and the pdp led govt,then keep ur mouth shut let me hear better argument.Narrow minded slowpoke.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 7:45pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf: CPC is a party for illiterates and wild people. It is not surprising that their founder lacks manners and is uncivilised.

lol. I was wondering the kind of people that congregates under that terrorist party!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by icez: 7:46pm On May 17, 2012

I dey Laugh!!

Very true.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 7:49pm On May 17, 2012

I dey Laugh!!

Well said!

Imagine waking up one day hear that the corpers killer Buhari is the president of Nigeria - tufiakwa! Abomination!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by vingar: 7:51pm On May 17, 2012
oluface:
YOU GUYZ ARE STEEW_PEED FOR CALLING BOKO HARAM MUSLIM..
You know the meaning of Muslim @ all..
May you rot in hell..
Bastardss
. Wat are they are they not blood sukin muslim
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 7:54pm On May 17, 2012
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 17, 2012
jmoore: Is Buhari the dog or the baboon? We are not sure about all those involved in the Boko Haram organization but I won't rule out Buhari as one of them. Such statement from the man sounds like Boko haram spokesman.
Who did Gen.Azazi & Henry Okah point us to?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by icez: 7:55pm On May 17, 2012
vingar: . Wat are they are they not blood sukin muslim

Bloody islamic bigots.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf: CPC is a party for illiterates and wild people. It is not surprising that their founder lacks manners and is uncivilised.

PointB:
lol. I was wondering the kind of people that congregates under that terrorist party!

And here enters the two lepers. Two guys that have been sucking the JonaSambo feeding bottle - The Lootercrats!

@All: If you are joining Kanda to dance n[size=1pt].[/size]aked at the Nairaland market square and you are not getting a fat cut of the loot, I pity you greatly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Child Kidnap, Rape, imprisonment, Forced Islamisation/marriage by Sharia Court / Benue’s Anti-open Grazing Law: Miyetti Allah Wants FG, NASS To Intervene / Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.