Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23724 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 1:47am On May 22, 2012
their are all ways individuals who do what ever they plz. but it is looked down upon by our religion to change the way god created u. besides who is more likely to bleach their skin a somali who already looks closer to the european idea of beuty, who also have beutiful brown skin. or someone who looks extremly dark with nappy hair and already wears a weave?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 1:50am On May 22, 2012
shut up already jeez. your yansh has been exposed now you're calling Allah to come and defend you. plz i'm sure your so called religion doesn't tell you to worship white skin. fool
at least somali women wear hijab. otherwise, hair straighteners will be sold out all over the world... wait they can't afford it because they live in refugee camps.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 1:54am On May 22, 2012
You have such a terrible level of inferiority you have reached the "oscillatory" state.

That is the state where in trying to prove your somali superiority over whoever, you point to its inferiority to another, in many cases the same one you consider to be inferior.

Sucks to be you.

ayanle456: their are all ways individuals who do what ever they plz. but it is looked down upon by our religion to change the way god created u. besides who is more likely to bleach their skin a somali who already looks closer to the european idea of beuty, who also have beutiful brown skin. or someone who looks extremly dark with nappy hair and already wears a weave?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 2:01am On May 22, 2012
koruji:
Delusion is a bad thing. Yeah, you 've got "good hair and stuff", but dust for brains.

good hair? yeah right.

they wear hijab to cover the ugly mess they have on their head. I can speak on this matter because I know Somali women. the ones that don't wear hijab have 10 different brands of hair straightener in their bathroom. let's not even speak of the skin bleaching.
and their mouths? they are the most uncivilized and uncouth group of people to roam the earth. they run their mouths like nobody's business.

go back to the video of the somali prostitute for the typical somali behavior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPBHgWG-MtY
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:02am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:
shut up already jeez. your yansh has been exposed now you're calling Allah to come and defend you. plz i'm sure your so called religion doesn't tell you to worship white skin. fool
at least somali women wear hijab. otherwise, hair straighteners will be sold out all over the world... wait they can't afford it because they live in refugee camps.

i know u dont believe that. ask anyone here about somali peoples hair. lmao straighner. if its one thing somalis are known for its their nice hair.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:04am On May 22, 2012
find pics of somali women with nappy hair. i wanna see some pics. they have to be ethnic somalis. am waiting go abead.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 2:05am On May 22, 2012
why not use your ugly "nice hair" to feed your folks in the refugee camps.

+ you will never be white. I hope that fact continues to torment you to your grave grin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:13am On May 22, 2012
i dont think u understand how proud i am to be somali. u people cannot understand. as for me wishing i was white, stop self projecting. if we wanted to be white dont you thing we would have welcomed europeans into our country instead of fight tooth and nail. lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 2:15am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: a somali already looks closer to the european idea of beuty,

your own words about 10 minutes ago.
what a baboon.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 2:18am On May 22, 2012
That's why I put it in quotes - of course it is not true.

Besides who defines good hair as straight hair. Similarly, who says longer noses are good noses.

Only people who are inferior in their own eyes.

c.fours:

good hair? yeah right.

they wear hijab to cover the ugly mess they have on their head. I can speak on this matter because I know Somali women. the ones that don't wear hijab have 10 different brands of hair straightener in their bathroom. let's not even speak of the skin bleaching.
and their mouths? they are the most uncivilized and uncouth group of people to roam the earth. they run their mouths like nobody's business.

go back to the video of the somali prostitute for the typical somali behavior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPBHgWG-MtY
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:19am On May 22, 2012
i was stating the obvious that african who believe in eurocentric idea of beuty are more likely to find somalis better looking than nigerians. unfortunately people thing our features are white even though we had them before whites even existed. but since more people with our features are white they call it white features rather than somali features.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:23am On May 22, 2012
i say everthing somalis have is good. besides too be honest i never knew what good hair was till i came to america. black girls liked my hair. they didnt know what a somali was. so they thought i was indian.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 22, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:26am On May 22, 2012
that lady is oromo. and its in england. i saw a thread about it on somalinet. its good u guys are schocked means somalis dont do this stuff often smiley
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:29am On May 22, 2012
i guess she is somali smiley
the video i saw was from england
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 2:29am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: i was stating the obvious that african who believe in eurocentric idea of beuty are more likely to find somalis better looking than nigerians.

Perhaps the 11 cents that old oyibo received were not a complete waste of spare change.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:33am On May 22, 2012
i guess u feel stupid. lol u must feel sad. that observation i made is so true isnt it?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 2:41am On May 22, 2012
Ignorant, xenophobic MF. Somalis were not the progenitors of Africans or Europeans.

You are wannabes on both sides. If you accept who you are without inferiority complex, you would be completely comfortable with yourself and others without prejudice.

ayanle456: i was stating the obvious that african who believe in eurocentric idea of beuty are more likely to find somalis better looking than nigerians. unfortunately people thing our features are white even though we had them before whites even existed. but since more people with our features are white they call it white features rather than somali features.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 2:47am On May 22, 2012
So they liked your hair? So what does that mean? That they considered you superior?

Fool, the ancient Egyptians had their African hair, but prefered to shave it and put on wigs that gave them the look of long hair. They also loved to take wifes from their "whiter" neighbors. That did not mean they considered their "whiter" neighbors superior. They dominated their world for 3000+ years.

You are just a maggot-head.

ayanle456: i say everthing somalis have is good. besides too be honest i never knew what good hair was till i came to america. black girls liked my hair. they didnt know what a somali was. so they thought i was indian.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 2:51am On May 22, 2012
You just see that one? The car occupants actually identified her as "somalian".

Yet, the fool that calls himself ayanle comes here to spread the "gospel of somalian superiority" - the pure race of "white wannabes".

Nothing more funny than a pure race that has to be validated by reference to another. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/quote]
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 2:51am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: i guess u feel stupid. lol u must feel sad. that observation i made is so true isnt it?

You're not getting it are you? You finally came around to what everyone else posting on this thread already knew. As someone else posted earlier, a Japanese or Chinese (east Asian) does not care what an Afghan (West central Asian) thinks of his/her looks because they are not operating under the exact same norms of beauty although they are both relatively pale skinned and in Asia. Now use your brain and figure out how this relates to your constant beauty comparisons of darker skinned peoples and show that that 11 cents was not wasted.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:55am On May 22, 2012
LOL yall really taking this hediot seriously? grin
He's probably in his mother's basement eating cheetos, chilli freetos grin, and drinking soda all day with no job, no friends and no money. His only mission in life is to have fun pissing off Nigerians. grin

Abeg free the fo0l.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 2:56am On May 22, 2012
Maggot-head. You are the one who came here to claim that somalis don't do such - they are xenophobic, they are one pure ethnic group, and such nonsense.

We already knew that people from every ethnic group on this planet can be found engaging in such - nobody here is shocked to find somalis doing such, only u.

Also, to cover your shame you walked back on your "somalia is named for a pure ethnic group of somalis" to tell us about minority groups.
Even more ridiculous, you started telling us about how the "somali" clans are starting to conduct ethnic cleansing of the minority groups.

You are one damaged fellow.

ayanle456: that lady is oromo. and its in england. i saw a thread about it on somalinet. its good u guys are schocked means somalis dont do this stuff often smiley
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:58am On May 22, 2012
first of all, i came here on a mission as all somalis do. i cant tell you that mission yet. but i dont understand where u get this white wannabee. is it self projection. anyone who has somali friends will tell u this isnt true. some say arab wannabe that too is untrue for we rarely marry arabs despite having haundreds of thousands in our country through out history. why is it that i have to be a negroid or an arab? is their no in between?

I AM SON OF SOMAAL!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 2:58am On May 22, 2012
Only a complete ignoramus would claim that Somalis fathered all other groups on earth. I can't believe I thought for even a second that the 11 cents might not have been completely wasted. This guy is dumber than I thought and grossly ignorant about the science he's misinterpreting.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 2:59am On May 22, 2012
You are probably right.

MsDarkSkin: LOL yall really taking this hediot seriously? grin
He's probably in his mother's basement eating cheetos, chilli freetos grin, and drinking soda all day with no job, no friends and no money. His only mission in life is to have fun pissing off Nigerians. grin

Abeg free the fo0l.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 2:59am On May 22, 2012
he's feeling sexy because his indian master patted his head and told him "i like your hair" grin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 3:00am On May 22, 2012
koruji: So they liked your hair? So what does that mean? That they considered you superior?

Fool, the ancient Egyptians had their African hair, but prefered to shave it and put on wigs that gave them the look of long hair. They also loved to take wifes from their "whiter" neighbors. That did not mean they considered their "whiter" neighbors superior. They dominated their world for 3000+ years.

You are just a maggot-head.

Otito. You gotta know when to pick your battles mehn.

I dont understand the replies, can't you guys tell he's looking for attention? Mehn, me I know how to get attention on NL when I want it. Therefore I know when I see another person seeking attention; and the OP def is.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 3:07am On May 22, 2012
koruji: Maggot-head. You are the one who came here to claim that somalis don't do such - they are xenophobic, they are one pure ethnic group, and such nonsense.

We already knew that people from every ethnic group on this planet can be found engaging in such - nobody here is shocked to find somalis doing such, only u.

Also, to cover your shame you walked back on your "somalia is named for a pure ethnic group of somalis" to tell us about minority groups.
Even more ridiculous, you started telling us about how the "somali" clans are starting to conduct ethnic cleansing of the minority groups.

You are one damaged fellow.

My guy, the Somalis (light skin, straight nose and curly hair) are the TRUE minorities in that country. Somalia has a very good size of Bantu peoples in the west and south west. Like I said, all he is trying to do is cause a cyber riot and you all are giving him that opportunity.

Somalians:

[img]http://www.state.gov/cms_images/somalia_ceremony_1998_04_19.jpg[/img]

LOL Vybz Kartel with a perm!^^ grin

They are as African as the rest of Africa. Nothing special about them.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 3:19am On May 22, 2012
Yep. He is probably one of those "chicken on the wire" folks. You know, if the chicken will not stop moving neither will the wire on which it is perched.

*Ileke-IdI:

Otito. You gotta know when to pick your battles mehn.
I dont understand the replies, can't you guys tell he's looking for attention? Mehn, me I know how to get attention on NL when I want it. Therefore I know when I see another person seeking attention; and the OP def is.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by koruji(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2012
Exactly. Good pictures.

MsDarkSkin:

My guy, the Somalis (light skin, straight nose and curly hair) are the TRUE minorities in that country. Somalia has a very good size of Bantu peoples in the west and south west. Like I said, all he is trying to do is cause a cyber riot and you all are giving him that opportunity.

Somalians:

[img]http://www.state.gov/cms_images/somalia_ceremony_1998_04_19.jpg[/img]

LOL Vybz Kartel with a perm!^^ grin

They are as African as the rest of Africa. Nothing special about them.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 3:30am On May 22, 2012
the bottom picture is bantu. bantus are less than 5 percent. since the war its probanly less. somalis come in all color but u can tell by the nose and hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.