Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23726 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by SamIkenna: 4:26am On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: the bottom picture is bantu. bantus are less than 5 percent. since the war its probanly less. somalis come in all color but u can tell by the nose and hair.

anyale456, I'm not big on bullying or hurting my fellow African, however, I wont mind paying anyone close to you $50 to smack your face and then spit on you.

You have the gut to tell us how "xenophobic" Somalis are. You insult the rest of Africa with filthy name calling yet you're here using a medium created by "big nose" African. You should be ashamed. Africans have paid in sweat and blood to make Somalia habitable yet what we get is a heap of insult from an uncultured ingrate like you.

I really dont blame you, I blame the Nigerian govt for not minding our business and letting you Somalis slug it out with Al Shabab or whatever you call them. So much for pure ethnic group that speaks one language. No wonder PhysicsQED said Somalis are arrogant, I need no more comfirmation, I've seen it from you.

But if you care to know, there is a new word in the universal political lexicon. That word is "Somalization."
Now, if you're really interested in the meaning of this new word I advise you to check out the links below and read the stories therein. Who knows, perhaps after reading the stories you'll change your "straight nose horn" of Africa to tail of Africa.

http://www.sharpedgenews.com/index.php/news/recent-news/1159-somalization-of-nigeria-worries-former-defense-chief-danjuma

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/62946-The-Somalization-of-Libya-has-begun.

http://atlantic-council.ca/same-ship-different-coast-the-disturbing-evolution-of-west-african-piracy/

http://www.yemenfox.net/news_details.php?sid=2898
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 4:42am On May 22, 2012
sad africans have only sent their hiv carrying soldiers to the great land of the somaals only to be slaughtered like pigs they are.
i cannot wait till i get my degree and go to somalia to be president. i will leave the african union and kick all bantus out. the desecration of my soil has gone on too long enough.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ektbear: 6:29am On May 22, 2012
lol
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2012
Upon earning a degree from a third tier (not average or elite) university in the US, one becomes a god among somalistanis and can automatically ascend to the highest political office in the land without having any prior serious administrative or business experience in anything. If Somalistan's future 'president' is a former mall vendor with delusions of greatness and possible unresolved psychological problems (ayanle is seeing a therapist) their future doesn't look too bright.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:40am On May 22, 2012
Ohio State is a good university. Our future is very bright. We are in a stretegic location in the world.

am not seeing a therapist. that was a joke.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2012
Of course it was a joke, but what I find funny instead is that you didn't rebut the "mall vendor with no serious administrative or business experience" statement although you were willing to state what your university was to defend yourself. grin grin You might not be a mall vendor selling trinkets out of a stand in the center of the mall but whatever it is you're doing in that mall before assuming the presidency is so insignificant that you're not proud of it.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:02am On May 22, 2012
well its a small community, i dont wana say what buisness i provide to my customers as the number of those people who are in the same market as i am is very few. But what i do is very professional and i make good money. Lets just say i am contracted to do advising. I dont want to lose my clientel.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2012
Alright. That's understandable. Anyway, this thread is getting repetitive so I'm done with it for now, although I'll return if I see more lies and delusions being passed off as fact.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 22, 2012
I seriously hope some Nairalanders who regularly fan the embers of ethnic warfare set time aside for sober reflection once this thread runs its course.
The simple truth is; @Ayanle456, who may well be on medical prescription for a neurotic condition, has written nothing that does not frequently pass as commentary on these boards.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:12am On May 22, 2012
PhysicsQED: Alright. That's understandable. Anyway, this thread is getting repetitive so I'm done with it for now, although I'll return if I see more lies and delusions being passed off as fact.

It was nice talking to u. Hope to see you soon.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by SamIkenna: 3:43pm On May 22, 2012
ayanle456: Ohio State is a good university. Our future is very bright. We are in a stretegic location in the world.

am not seeing a therapist. that was a joke.

Can someone slap this fool for me?

You went to Ohio State university - a nobody's university that probably enrolls students with 2.5 GPA. I assume you're there studying religion, sociology, or massage therapy after which you'll join your pirate or terrorist brothers in your horn of shame.

On the flip side, Am I supprised that this European wanna-be is high on his first contact with real human beings in the US? No! Why should I? After all, with the endless clannish wars Somalia has seen, any Somali would probably behave like he's on cloud nine as soon as his foot touches America.

So much for beautiful straight nose people with no nappy hair yet your run-down shanty cities are awash with guns and RPG and your people are only dependent on others for daily bread. Its likely your people still dey kaka for bush yet you're quick to call others pigs.

I'm still wondering why Seun has not banned this loud mouth joker.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 1:28am On May 23, 2012
i pay bribery to moderator smiley
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 3:10am On May 23, 2012
@ Sam Ikenna, Ohio State is a good enough university but with an unimpressive name and in an unimpressive state hence its relative obscurity. Not even near the top of the 'second tier' but not some sort of backwater third tier university or something. I also suspect that he's studying something like sociology or religious studies or something easy as well because he doesn't come across as someone with basic science literacy or critical thinking skills.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 3:20am On May 23, 2012
An ape saying i dont have critical thinking. Stupiid slave
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 3:53am On May 23, 2012
ayanle456: An ape saying i dont have critical thinking. Stupiid slave

The same Somalistani bucktoothed donkey that wrote 'imparesed' to mean embarrassed intentionally more than once in another thread is here talking about critical thinking. Very simple and basic words are a challenge and you're talking about critical thinking.

The same dunce that claimed that Somalis fathered the rest of humanity is replying me about critical thinking. Good to see you didn't deny studying some easy sh1t and lacking basic scientific literacy. It shows in your posting so no one would believe you if you tried to claim otherwise.

Mouths like gophers, forehead like a beluga whale, body like a twig, and pre-pubescent little boy voices - this is the group of people mouthing off about their supposed superiority.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2012
Gopher mouth, I don't have anymore time for you today, so post your response, go choke on Turkish d1ck as you're wont to do in your free time, and don't expect a response anytime soon.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by khukhi(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2012
PhysicsQED:

The same Somalistani bucktoothed donkey that wrote 'imparesed' to mean embarrassed intentionally more than once in another thread is here talking about critical thinking. Very simple and basic words are a challenge and you're talking about critical thinking.

The same dunce that claimed that Somalis fathered the rest of humanity is replying me about critical thinking. Good to see you didn't deny studying some easy sh1t and lacking basic scientific literacy. It shows in your posting so no one would believe you if you tried to claim otherwise.

Mouths like gophers, forehead like a beluga whale, body like a twig, and pre-pubescent little boy voices - this is the group of people mouthing off about their supposed superiority.
gringringrin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:09am On May 23, 2012
Well. A nigerian talking about the personal appearance is like a retard talking about higher education. Its amazing that still you apes are alive. How do you breed with those things you call females. cheesy
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by achi4u(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2012
ayanle456: Well. A nigerian talking about the personal appearance is like a retard talking about higher education. Its amazing that still you apes are alive. How do you breed with those things you call females. cheesy
guy your english is not well polished,so,go and refine it b4 u come to enguage with powerful NIGERIANS.

The giant of Africa!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:08am On May 23, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by SamIkenna: 4:43pm On May 23, 2012
ayanle456: An ape saying i dont have critical thinking. Stupiid slave

Dude, your IQ is next to nothing, accept it and move on. The people you (mother Afica - sub sahara) insult have been footing the greater chunk of your country's bills (thats if you call that your shit-hole "country"wink for over 25 years now. We did it out of love and care and we will do it again and again just to show you we're the better men, or should I say - better evolved species.

Learn to respect.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 9:28pm On May 23, 2012
PhysicsQED:

okwanuzo3:

well how do buck toothed people kiss? don't you hurt yourselves in the process?

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:57pm On May 23, 2012
okwanzu i cant believe u talking to me especially after ur humilating defeat on another thread. You talking about somali peoples appearance. after you couldnt find a somali with nappy hair. lmao. ok i will give u another challenge. find the pics of the three ugliest somali women online and provide links. they must be ethnic somalis. then i will post the three ugliest nigerians.

lmao i wish u luck.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:04pm On May 23, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:29pm On May 23, 2012
okwanuzo3: do you know the meaning of the word "defeat"?

I have a question for you.....

What if we accept that africans are everything you've said they are....what next?

what do you mean?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 11:38pm On May 23, 2012
ayanle456:

what do you mean?

in order words, go jump off a cliff if our nappy hair bothers you so much.
what a dunce
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:53pm On May 23, 2012
c.fours:

in order words, go jump off a cliff if our nappy hair bothers you so much.
what a dunce

are u trying to wipe out the entire horn of african people. lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 12:01am On May 24, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:15am On May 24, 2012
so u admit defeat and agree you all look like nappy headed, overly mascularly developed, big lipped, wide nosed who are at times confused for gorillas? smiley
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2012
After getting bitchslapped and man handled viciously for 8 pages, he starts asking people if they'll concede defeat. Reminds me of the black knight from that monty python movie.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:27am On May 24, 2012
i dont know the word defeat. all i know is death or victory. Also may i add that its one somali against dozens of apes. Despite this i am not infected with hiv yet. lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 12:28am On May 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / 40 Malawians Arrested For Abandoning Israeli Farms To Look For Jobs In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.