Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23741 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:48pm On May 24, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:54pm On May 24, 2012
after HIV test is a positive test result. Than waan kuu wasaa doona.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:56pm On May 24, 2012
Than u admit to me that i am superior.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:59pm On May 24, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:52pm On May 24, 2012
than u suck my penis again.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2012
^^^^ and u cant get that from a half clued somalian vagi na shocked
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by bokohalal(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: than u suck my penis again.

Seriously,no insult to Somali men but this question had to be asked and I want an honest answer.
Is it true that Somali men have little to offer in the men's dept? My Somali female friends have said such that is why I am asking.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 1:27am On May 25, 2012
peniss size is relative to body size. people always assume the uglier u are the bigger the peniss. i cant speak for everyone but i am measuring in at 7.25 inches on a good day. wink
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by cfours: 3:05am On May 25, 2012
wow. so the discussion has turned into comparing peni[size=1pt].[/size]s size.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by tpia5: 3:07am On May 25, 2012
some men. undecided

always boils down to that.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 3:41am On May 25, 2012
i was asked a question. I answered it.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by SamIkenna: 4:43am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: than ejaculatte into your mouth and u ask for more.

So much for "wonderful culture and religion."
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 5:51am On May 25, 2012
^^^^am just playing along.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by lagcity(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^^Well the whole world most be crazy...because Their are more than 3 dozen somali supermodels in Europe and north america...and this is despite our conservative culture and muslim religion. Imagine if beign a model wasnt looked down on in our culture. Their would be thousands of somali super models. We got more supermodels per capita than any african country. Despite being only 10 million we got 3 dozen models. Nigeria is 12 times bigger with 120 million people. That means you would need over 400 super models. All of west africa doesnt have 400 models. So next time your screwing one of those apes you call a female. plz dont think of our women. wink
sickly-looking models chosen by gay fashion directors. have u ever seen a masculine somali man. u guyz have gay in yur DNA.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by lagcity(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: than ejaculatte into your mouth and u ask for more.

i said it! somalis are gay! they get phocked by ethiopians always grin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by webizone(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2012
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. After all is said and done, we are still africans. No matter how far you run, you would always come back. Fools, without AFRICA, the world would crumble. There would be no resources to plunder, beauty to behold and no conscience.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by queensmith: 8:13am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: The only thing saving Africa is Somalia/Ethiopia. Were it not for us being on the continent, what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, muscularly over developed Africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.

This is a racist post? What moderator didn't notice that this post is racist?

Wow the moderators here are something else, whether it's ignorance, illiteracy or the soo called inferiority complex the op mentioned time will soon tell.

So it's not ok to insult a tribe but it's absolutely fine to insult a continent? Then you encourage the op by putting his hate filled rant on the home page?

The whoever is responsible you are a coon. Well done.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by pendo89(f): 8:26am On May 25, 2012
HOW DID I MISS THIS MAD MAN'S THREAD.
AYANLE!! YOU AGAIN? I KNOW THIS THREAD WAS A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO STIR UP DEBATE AS YOU ARE USED TO DO EVERYWHERE.
YOU HATE BLACK AFRICA YET YOU CANT'AFFORD TO IGNORE THEIR FORUMS? YOU GO POSTING STUFF ON BLACK FORUMS JUST TO RAISE STORM,
WHY ARE YOU HANGING AROUND US? WHY ARE YOU DESPERATE TO HEAR US TALK? ARE YOU THAT LONELY?JUST GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE.

SORRY AM NOT ANGRY!! RATHER SORRY FOR YOU,INFACT LAUGHING SO HARD AT YOU REASONING BECAUSE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.

DO NOT REPLY TO ME! Keep parading your wolaloness here.

*SPITS*
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by 2good(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: The only thing saving Africa is Somalia/Ethiopia. Were it not for us being on the continent, what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, muscularly over developed Africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.

For the past 2 years, I have been donating 6 euros every month to help feed your family whom I dont even know. When ever I see Somalians in Europe, I normally pity their poverty stricken country infested by extreme Islamist fundamentalist (Al shabab), Pirates, children with almost no flesh with their bones exposed and I say these guys are really lucky for being out of that useless country.
But for you to come here and make this stupid post, I am really disappointed at you being that you're from a country with a per capital income of barely $230 per year reflecting how extremely poor you people are. The African countries you're insulting donated money through the AU last year to help alleviate poverty from your country. In 1985 Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie(black men) led other American musicians to realease the singles USA for Africa, to help raise money for the horn of Africa that was suffering from extreme poverty due to famine. 25years later, Jamie Fox(black man) led a group of American singers in 2010 to remake that song to help raise money to feed your family and you have the guts to come to a Nigerian website to insult the whole of Africa? You are really useless and don't have a bearing in life as a human being.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2012
Africa without Somalia and Ethiopia is a breath of fresh air... You guys can take Congo DR with you..

At least I won't be able to see those hungry kids on my TV again. cool
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Kolade9(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2012
Una dey dull ma spirit as una dey reply dis guy. U're very ryt @OP. Shebi nkan ti o fe gbo niyen...
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2012
queensmith:

This is a racist post? What moderator didn't notice that this post is racist?

Wow the moderators here are something else, whether it's ignorance, illiteracy or the soo called inferiority complex the op mentioned time will soon tell.

So it's not ok to insult a tribe but it's absolutely fine to insult a continent? Then you encourage the op by putting his hate filled rant on the home page?

The whoever is responsible you are a coon. Well done.

Sharrap dia!!

You're a nobody, and your opinion don't count..
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2012
[size=14pt]PhysicsQED:

Mouths like gophers, forehead like a beluga whale, body like a twig, and pre-pubescent little boy voices - this is the group of people mouthing off about their supposed superiority.[/size]

^^Post of the day!!

That describes all East Africans...

Can East Africa, and North Africa join the middle east to form their own continent, please?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by GenOrumov: 8:55am On May 25, 2012
Of what use is somalia to africa? Are there still human beings in somalia because when somalia is being shown on my tv, i only see live skeletons. Somalia is hades on earth. Nothing good can come out of that country.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by davades(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2012

Expantiate pls!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 25, 2012
Brixtonyute: Africa without Somalia and Ethiopia is a breath of fresh air... You guys can take Congo DR with you..

At least I won't be able to see those hungry kids on my TV again. cool

haha, my thoughts exactly. You can imagine how hard I always try to convince my non-African friends, that those bony kids on tv been projected all around the world do not represent Africa but Somalia.

A Somali female friend at uni once told me Somali men in Somaliland fc.uk camels since their women won't give them no puss.iee. They also eat the same camels when they start starving. How low can they go. Disgusting.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Teenaba(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: i dont think u understand how proud i am to be somali. u people cannot understand. as for me wishing i was white, stop self projecting. if we wanted to be white dont you thing we would have welcomed europeans into our country instead of fight tooth and nail. lmao
But you also said that your is closer to the European idea of beauty. You are proud because you think you look like a European. For me this is a sad contradiction coming from you. You are not a proud Somali. You are only elated at the thought of looking like caucasians! I pity you dude!!!!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 25, 2012
And this made front page. Am sick on the moderators on Nairaland. You put an ignorant individuals post on front page! Gosh! Its always tribalistic topics or very d*mb topics that make the front page. If u don't want to lose subscribers and not drift from the purpose of this forum, change this trend Messers Moderators!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Dyamante(f): 9:41am On May 25, 2012
Are you mad?atleast you would spare us refugess in Kenya ,piracy which leads to loss of revenue because tourists ard afraid to come to Kenya,less wars,no Alshabaab.. In short,Africa will do just fine without Somalia and Ethiopia
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Dyamante(f): 9:42am On May 25, 2012
Brixtonyute:

^^Post of the day!!

That describes all East Africans...

Can East Africa, and North Africa join the middle east to form their own continent, please?

Because West Africans are attractive to look at? Please cut it with the insults. Very ignorant post
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2012
If all human beings were of one race, of one culture, of one religion....they would still find a way to divide themselves. Sad truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61 / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.