Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23742 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:59am On May 21, 2012
we produced arabs, whites indians etc. u guys devolved and started breeding with apes
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by jmaine: 1:03am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: i dont understand. u guys eat dogs now?

Literal meaning is that you are of no use to mother Earth and Africa . .No wonder the earth is revolting by starving your lives out . .you are a disgrace to the rest of the African continent . .

How can a starving and dying man boast about been superior to those who feed them . .don't you sound daft . . .
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:35am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: i dont undertand. u guys eat dogs now?

^^^But of course you're not expected to understand a metaphor. You're as thick as a plank and for some funny reason i'm starting to feel sorry for you and your country.

The summation of your argument is that you lot aren't slaves and thus you're satisfied with your lot in life shocked. I'm now convinced you're a certified fruitcake, a nut, and five cans short of a six-pack. The mess your country is in at the moment now makes sense, what with your kind being the best it can offer wink.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:25am On May 21, 2012
u are very disturbed.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:32am On May 21, 2012
Why are Somalians and Ethiopians trying to shove themselves at us? embarassed

I've yet to meet Eritreans on NL sha.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:35am On May 21, 2012
not alot of eritreans in the world.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: not alot of eritreans in the world.

I've met more Eritreans than Somalis off NL.
It's only Somalians and Ethiopians that come on NL to suffocate us. Nothing bad about learning about Nigerians, but there's a subtle way to do it.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:41am On May 21, 2012
subtle is not in our vocab. so which nigerian ethnic group is daa boss?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:43am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: subtle is not in our vocab. so which nigerian ethnic group is daa boss?
None.
Since you admit lack of proper introduction, have a nice day.
I prefer to atleast insult other Nigerians than to engage in time-wasting with a Western-African-wanna-be.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:45am On May 21, 2012
wana be. clearly u have not been reading by posts. because if you were you would know i came here to be worshipped
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:49am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: subtle is not in our vocab. so which nigerian ethnic group is daa boss?

Yoruba is the boss!! You want to challenge me, so I can cut off your food aid from the UN, huh??

Don't ever compare dirty, and smelly Somalians to Nigerians grin grin grin... I used to knock Somalis out for fun out here.. You pu/ssies fight in battalions, like the planet of apes... grin grin grin grin

I rate the pirates, though - and the downing of the black hawk.. And I like the way you guys run your business, smart business minded people.. But don't disrespect Nigerians, Somalis in the UK aren't that disrespectful. I've got a couple as friends...
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:55am On May 21, 2012
^^^ wish more people had that spirit.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 6:09am On May 21, 2012
Why are you all ways talking about your past glory. We care about today. And Today a charity organization is getting funds from Bantus to give your people some food. So what have you gor to be proud about modern Somalia.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 6:09am On May 21, 2012
ayanle why are you talking to these slaves. Why is the noble son of somaal talking to adons? I demand an answer at once. angry
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by lagcity(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2012
Without the horn, Africans wouldn't be stuck with the images of very skinny children in the desert with flies crawling all over their faces and some white ppl begging other white ppl to help Somalis and Ethiopians. That terrible image has phocked Africans up.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 6:26am On May 21, 2012
starvation is temporary.

uglyness is forever

need i say more.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 6:37am On May 21, 2012
warya123: starvation is temporary.

uglyness is forever

need i say more.

Death is eternal

Ugliness is a face lift to go away.

So you need to say more.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 6:53am On May 21, 2012
PEOPLE WISE...STARVATION IS JUST A RAINY SEASON...IT WILL GO AWAY...OUR BEUTIFUL PEOPLE LIVE ON...YOUR UGLY FACES HAS GRACED THE EARTH FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS...SO SAD...YOU SHOULD ALL APOLOGISE TO MOTHER EARTH.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 7:00am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: PEOPLE WISE...STARVATION IS JUST A RAINY SEASON...IT WILL GO AWAY...OUR BEUTIFUL PEOPLE LIVE ON...YOUR UGLY FACES HAS GRACED THE EARTH FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS...SO SAD...YOU SHOULD ALL APOLOGISE TO MOTHER EARTH.

Why u not answering my questions
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 7:07am On May 21, 2012
whats your question bud
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 7:22am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: whats your question bud

Why you all ways going on about past achievements. You no longer a Ottoman vassel. You nation has it stands has fallen. You claiming greatness is like a Italian claiming glory for what the Romans did.

What is there to be proud of about modern Somalia.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 7:36am On May 21, 2012
the very fact that in my veins run the blood of all of humanity...you could never understand. we always come back...we have been around for thousands of years...the oldest people...and yet we still here...never overwhelmed by bantu hoards...or arab traders....
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 7:51am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: the very fact that in my veins run the blood of all of humanity...you could never understand. we always come back...we have been around for thousands of years...the oldest people...and yet we still here...never overwhelmed by bantu hoards...or arab traders....

But all people can be proud of being all humanity. Any case the Mongols can claim there Genies are have spread all around the world (rape and pillage is a good way to get that done).

Again it is past glory no one cares about past glory. We are living now today not in the times of a bygone area.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by EEngineer1(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2012
ATTENTION EVERYONE, I THINK WE NLANDERS HAVE GIVEN THIS [whateva it is] TOO MUCH ATTENTION THAT HE COULD EVER RECEIVE IN THE REAL WORLD

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE WE DOING ARGUING WITH A SOMALI, A SOMALI FOR GOD'S SAKE, PLS MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD

THIS STUPID ONLINE CHARACTER HAS CREATED NOTHIN LESS THAN 10 SIMILAR THREADS, HE IS LOVIN THE ATTENTION, IF HE IS FROM THE SOMALI WE KNOW PLS LETS LEAVE HIM LET HIM JOIN THE ARAB WORLD OR WHEREVER HE CLAIMS TO BELONG

RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH HIS KIND IS ALREADY ENOUGH OF AN INSULT TO ME, EVEN BY MAKING THIS POST I RISK THE SOMALI THING ANSWERING ME WHICH IS A HEAVY INSULT TO MY PERSONA,
WHICH WORDS WLD BE ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HIS STATUS WHICH IS THE LOWEST IN THE WORLD
PLS LETS LEAVE HIM ALONE LET HIM POST AND POST AS HE LIKES TILL HE GETS TO A 100 PAGES,

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:08am On May 21, 2012
the truest pride...is the simple pride that isnt attached to any achievement...but the pride of just being who you are..no matter what the circumstances are. so am proud that i am somali.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 8:20am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: the truest pride...is the simple pride that isnt attached to any achievement...but the pride of just being who you are..no matter what the circumstances are. so am proud that i am somali.

So the answer is that there is nothing in Modern Somalia to be proud about.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:23am On May 21, 2012
would you be stop being pride if your country had a natural disaster...that means your pride is only attached to accomplishment...my pride is there forever...it can neveer be denied...
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 9:26am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: would you be stop being pride if your country had a natural disaster...that means your pride is only attached to accomplishment...my pride is there forever...it can neveer be denied...

I would be proud of how we handled the disaster. SA has had droughts the farms have gone bare. No one starved we accessed the emergency funds. When the oil flow was strangled we had reserve. When the all the world had economic melt down with banks and company's going bust the man on the street in SA did not feel a change. When Floods happen we respond. Even if it not in SA. When a Ferry sinks in Africa we send in the divers. South Africa's greatest moments are from dealing with Disasters. Yes we have had Dark moments like the Xenophobic Riots where all though where we took to long to deployed the troops or the Hospital staff strikes yes the Military stepped in and saved the day but it should not have Happened. I am proud of South Africa because we have some thing to be proud about.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 9:26am On May 21, 2012
ayanle456: would you be stop being pride if your country had a natural disaster...that means your pride is only attached to accomplishment...my pride is there forever...it can neveer be denied...

I would be proud of how we handled the disaster. SA has had droughts the farms have gone bare. No one starved we accessed the emergency funds. When the oil flow was strangled we had reserve. When the all the world had economic melt down with banks and company's going bust the man on the street in SA did not feel a change. When Floods happen we respond. Even if it not in SA. When a Ferry sinks in Africa we send in the divers. South Africa's greatest moments are from dealing with Disasters. Yes we have had Dark moments like the Xenophobic Riots where all though where we took to long to deployed the troops or the Hospital staff strikes yes the Military stepped in and saved the day but it should not have Happened. I am proud of South Africa because we have some thing to be proud about.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by warya123: 11:53am On May 21, 2012
do you want a cookie?
andrewza:

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 12:32pm On May 21, 2012
No but maybe you could give it to the starving people in Somalia.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2012
andrewza: No but maybe you could give it to the starving people in Somalia.

Ouch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.