Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23729 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:32am On May 31, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

sdkrisjs kdijfjs abcdefg hijk lmnop 12345 wink

adoondaan maaxii iga rabtaa. hadaan maant taan waso ma khaldanahaay?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2012
somali ape

^^^^you are very disturbed.
go-worry-about-somali apes fool1234 jhzy mitcheeeeeeeeeeee "34vcxz walahi laughable human in the finess wqtya yeaaaaaaaklie^ mnbv cvftr lop

by the way have u chewed graasses this morning ape?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:04am On May 31, 2012
Surely you dont want to start calling a somali an ape. A bantu calling anyone an ape is an oxymoron. I was starting to be nice. Lets not talk about apes. Because i will go online a post pics of who really resemble apes. Lmao
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 31, 2012
ayanle456:

adoondaan maaxii iga rabtaa. hadaan maant taan waso ma khaldanahaay?

Rabbits kdhfj deeebji gooflg lokkh alaaab wink
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2012
@@@@

Surely you dont want to start calling a NIGERIAN an ape. A somalian shocked shocked calling anyone an ape is an oxymoron. I was starting to be nice. Lets not talk about apes. Because i will go online a post pics of who really resemble apes. Lmao

fixed

click below to see a unique and sexy somali ape
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/715564__somalia21_jpga64b49f88143983ad37702d4872dfd1c
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2012
^^^^ so u found a starving child. you know farewell that non starving bantus look more like monkeys than any somali ever will. take the classic bantu features of nappy hair, big lips, big nose, very dark skin, short and stocky and compare it to apes.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2012
^^^^ so u found a starving child. you know farewell that non starving bantus look more like monkeys than any somali ever will. take the classic bantu features of nappy hair, big lips, big nose, very dark skin, short and stocky and compare it to apes.

u mean starving somali ape

classic indeed!!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2012
^^^^^when will your people complete their evolution?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2012
^^^^ when the somali start to act like real beings; i guess they are still living in the zoo back in somali

nasty curly hair with impressive looks indeed!!

so ape what next
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 1:43am On Jun 02, 2012
^^^^post the ugliest somali. and i will post the ugliest bantus. its a contest. post links cause they have to ethnic somalis
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2012
^^^^ somali ape running from fellow somali ape shocked shocked

what next?

end of the road eh ape?

amdu walahi ljkkkkkkkkkk kaara wara jhi124345ky walahi give me grass ape fool

somali shocked
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
^^^^i guess ur not up for the challenge.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2012
^^^^ somali ape u still chewin them grasses

ewu hausa
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^i guess ur not up for the challenge.

wsspoesa eersAd poohie soofen wlakah foeus cuff. smiley
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 3:13am On Jun 03, 2012
^^^ did u tell em not to bother...good advice
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bigo8291: Damn, I am extremely mad that my west African brothers are letting this filthy Arab get away with murder. Okay some of your women have face but the rest are nothing to write home about. First your forehead is too big. I know you don't need umbrellas when it rain. Y'all just stand in front of each other and y'all won't get wet. Talk about that ugly ass teeth y'all have. Skinny with no body. Y'all always smell funny. Too poor to even think about. Y'all are the one making Africa look bad. Is always you guys that the west show on the feed the children. I see how y'all are struggling over there. I am glad south Africans are hanging y'all animals because you are not human. Let's talk about how dumb you guys are. The lowest illiteracy rate in the world. Y'all so stupid. In the western countries it is mostly west Africans that are keepin African name alive. The most educated immigrants are west Africans.

You ask what would Africa be like without the horn. Much better place. The negative image of Africa will go down a little bit, things might get a little bit easier for Africans. Piracy will go down. Y'all are not worth shit. What have you guys done to uplift the image of Africa. Stupid arb slaves.

damn...lol
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
^^^^ quoting other people. very sad indeed...you were the one claiming us in order to connect you apes to ancient egypt...its so sad ...that all your history is around slavery and redemption of you history...well guess what you can't steal my beautiful history...our history was died for by hundreds of thousands of somalis throughout out the last thousand years...so stop claiming us...all we have in common is skin color and being on the same continent other than that i hate you more than whites...at least whites don't try to take your history....you guys are parasites...always looking to take over other peoples history and forcing yourself upon them...

you afrocentrics claim jesus was black, claim somalis, ethiopians, eritreans, ancient egypt...do you see those people claiming you bantus...so why claim us... i will tell you, its cause you have no history and no pride...always running after others....

be proud of what you are...dont claim me..do you see arabs claim europeans...do you see indians claiming chinese...why you claiming me...if you only knew the hate my people have for you. Am more insulted at you claiming us, its like your ruining our reputation....lol...
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 11, 2012
^^^^You can say what ever you want.

DNA traces all of you East Africans and ancient Egyptians to the rest of Africa. In fact the origins of Egypt to central Africa to be precise. If you don't like it kill yourself. All that other bull you said about slavery and not having a history is just that BULL. But I am in no position nor do I have the interest in educating you about West, Central, Southern and diaspora African history. Nothing you say will change the facts I have placed on this forum. You ought to be thanking Royal for playing "Devil's advocate" and giving your wasteman azz a leg to stand on out of sympathy for the azz whooping you got.

Then after doing that, you can make your way to Somaliland.org or somaliNET.com
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 2:19am On Jun 11, 2012
all humans came from east africa...people in europe/asia are from east africa originally. so whats ur point.

it never amazes me the inferiority complex of u people ... we had bantu slaves.... and u still claim us....

why dont u go to somalia and say u are from there...if u can make it there for a week than i can talk to u and take u seriously...

why u are forcing urself down our throats i never will understand... if u came to somalia 100 yrs ago u would be a slave.

now u saying ancient egypt is from central africa. loooooooooool

somalis and arabs dont claim ancient egypt cause they were not muslim.

but u are claiming them...

u really have no history.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2012
Why is every body still talking to this retard.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2012
^^^^ because for many this is the closet they will ever get to being acknowledged by a somali. grin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by andrewza: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2012
Wow I wrote Re-ta-rd and it came out has slow poke.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
ayanle456: all humans came from east africa...people in europe/asia are from east africa originally. so whats ur point.

it never amazes me the inferiority complex of u people ... we had bantu slaves.... and u still claim us....

why dont u go to somalia and say u are from there...if u can make it there for a week than i can talk to u and take u seriously...

why u are forcing urself down our throats i never will understand... if u came to somalia 100 yrs ago u would be a slave.

now u saying ancient egypt is from central africa. loooooooooool

somalis and arabs dont claim ancient egypt cause they were not muslim.

but u are claiming them...

u really have no history.

Hediot, if u werent born with crack in your system I would have been upset but I see its not your fault. Dna ties Ancient Egyptians to central Africa, ethiopia and present day sudan. That is OLD news.

And how am I forcing myself down your throat when YOU are on a west african forum literally cyber stalking ppl into giving you attention/reactions? Not only are you confused about who and what you are but you are demented. I pity your parents. They have failed you. So sad.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2012
i dont know who i am? This is coming from a jamaican sex slave whose forefathers were sold by the very people whose history you seem to stealing. u are truly a world class international hoooee... sold by bantus, sent to the cotton fields while being gang raped by ur white masters....

stop claiming ancient egyptians...morpheus himself they have same dna as ethiopians, berbers and somalis...those people are not in central africa but in the north and horn of africa.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

sdkrisjs kdijfjs abcdefg hijk lmnop 12345 wink

loooool

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^^^ no shame...still around...i suggest an apology is inorder after ur humiliating defeat in the last thread...

stuuupid cotton picker----
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 12, 2012
2good:

For the past 2 years, I have been donating 6 euros every month to help feed your family whom I dont even know. When ever I see Somalians in Europe, I normally pity their poverty stricken country infested by extreme Islamist fundamentalist (Al shabab), Pirates, children with almost no flesh with their bones exposed and I say these guys are really lucky for being out of that useless country.
But for you to come here and make this stupid post, I am really disappointed at you being that you're from a country with a per capital income of barely $230 per year reflecting how extremely poor you people are. The African countries you're insulting donated money through the AU last year to help alleviate poverty from your country. In 1985 Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie(black men) led other American musicians to realease the singles USA for Africa, to help raise money for the horn of Africa that was suffering from extreme poverty due to famine. 25years later, Jamie Fox(black man) led a group of American singers in 2010 to remake that song to help raise money to feed your family and you have the guts to come to a Nigerian website to insult the whole of Africa? You are really useless and don't have a bearing in life as a human being.

grin grin grin cool
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 12, 2012
okwanuzo3:

loooool

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nayah(f): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2012
Well. you've succeeded one more time to attract people based on your "over love" for your region which is not so bad firstly because yes this is an important region like any other in Africa, that's why it's Africa. Instead of always opposing people, why don't you try to federate for once you'll see it could be very interesting and relevant.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by oduasolja: 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2012
stupid somali .

let me give u an insight into the great cultures that existed in west africa , and what they produced before the whiteman came to our shores. dummy.

these are all Nigerian civilisations and these are the art they produced. i doubt somali culture produced anythign close to this beauty.

ife civilisation 10 a.d

[img]http://hum.lss.wisc.edu/hjdrewal/Ife5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://blogs.ls.wisc.edu/lsnews/resource/Drewal.JPG[/img]

Benin civilisation

[img]http://badflags.files./2009/10/450px-edo_ivory_mask_18472.jpg?w=500[/img]

[img]http://arikmetics.files./2009/12/rasmarley_edomaskwoshiposun1.jpg?w=500[/img]

The wealth of our kings and our lands .

yoruba king / nigeria

[img]http://academics.smcvt.edu/awerbel/Survey%20of%20Art%20History%20II/YorubaRuler.jpg[/img]

Benin King.

ashanti king /ghana

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nayah(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2012
smiley
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
the only thing i took away from those pictures is that u guys have been always ugly and fat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement / Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.