Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23727 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Skoopy(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2012
ayanle456: ^^^^^by me being here i raise the average beuty on nairaland. Fukkk africa. I hate this African Union trying to be like the european union. This unites states of africa isnt gonna work. Fukkk africa, be proud of ur country not ur skin color or continent. God bless Somalia.
A loosed grass eating and mentally derailed fool of the lowest class of animals just found it's way out of the zoo into Naira land, go rot in hell you fool...
I hate you for been bakward intellectually.....F**k you till death.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Skoopy(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2012
ayanle456:

its not skin color, its features, history. you are pathetic. maybe if you die out. horn africans can repopulate the continent with our genes.
Genes that breed poverty and laziness you mean?
Goosh, this guy is such a fool.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Skoopy(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2012
ayanle456:

its not skin color, its features, history. you are pathetic. maybe if you die out. horn africans can repopulate the continent with our genes.
Genes that breed poverty and laziness you mean?
Goosh, this guy is such a fool, if i have my way, i'll reciprocate what Hitler did to the jews to you somalians....loosers.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Skoopy(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2012
ayanle456:

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by mantatisi: 9:47pm On May 26, 2012
bantus are some low esteemed trash trust me.you must see how annoying they get when they get a white partner.i just feel sorry for the the women.god should have gave them straight hair.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by mantatisi: 10:12pm On May 26, 2012
andrewza:

I would be proud of how we handled the disaster. SA has had droughts the farms have gone bare. No one starved we accessed the emergency funds. When the oil flow was strangled we had reserve. When the all the world had economic melt down with banks and company's going bust the man on the street in SA did not feel a change. When Floods happen we respond. Even if it not in SA. When a Ferry sinks in Africa we send in the divers. South Africa's greatest moments are from dealing with Disasters. Yes we have had Dark moments like the Xenophobic Riots where all though where we took to long to deployed the troops or the Hospital staff strikes yes the Military stepped in and saved the day but it should not have Happened. I am proud of South Africa because we have some thing to be proud about.

south africa was built by whites.bantus are just useless.they speak european languages.no country in europe speak a dam african language.they have euopean languages haha how stupid to keep the names of your oppressors.the dumb bantus got colonised by 400 white men ad took everything still to this day they dont own nothing.i hate bantus actually blacks.this people dont have one intellect not even one
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:21pm On May 26, 2012
mantatisi:

south africa was built by whites.bantus are just useless.they speak european languages.no country in europe speak a dam african language.they have euopean languages haha how stupid to keep the names of your oppressors.the dumb bantus got colonised by 400 white men ad took everything still to this day they dont own nothing.i hate bantus actually blacks.this people dont have one intellect not even one

What are you?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Kahwayy(f): 10:44pm On May 26, 2012
Funny how someone who comes from a country that has failed in governing itself can shamelessly open his mouth to insult other people. As an East African I know you Somalis very well. Nothing good has ever come out of that sorry piece of shit you call a country. All you know is terrorism,piracy,extortion and living of other countries as refugees. If you Somalis are so great then why have you people been unable to maintain peace and order and Kenya has to do the work for you. F.Y.I. Somalis are regarded as the outcasts especially in Kenya so quit with the chest thumping because you people are nothing but a bunch of lowlifes

2 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:27am On May 27, 2012
^^^^and u my dear are an unevolved ape.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Netnomad: 5:00am On May 27, 2012
Warya ''ayanle456'' iska dhaaf calaacalka. Walaalaheen madmadow ee Nigerian ha caynin. Wa dad fiican, xaasidnimoda naga jooji.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 7:38am On May 27, 2012
adooon saaxiib maa ee aahow. are you hawiye. Hawiye baa jaceel adoon taa.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by sweetgala(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2012
Bear with me while I try to comprehend this possibility, is this not the same Somali populace we see on CNN everyday terrorising poor cargo ships and getting blasted to smitterin by young NATO soldiers. They are not only darker in complexion than central and west Africans not to mention Southern Africans. They are confirmed poorest nation in the world, they look sickly and malnourished.
Now I don't understand your problem , it seems to be a complex, be careful before we send Kenyan and ecomog military to come ransack what is left of that shabby country you claim to be proud of. angry angry
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Kahwayy(f): 12:31pm On May 27, 2012
Pathetic fool..... Calling me an ape because you know am right. At least am arguing with facts not a load of bullshit like you whose trying to make yourself feel better by insulting other Africans
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Netnomad: 5:28pm On May 27, 2012
ayanle456: adooon saaxiib maa ee aahow. are you hawiye. Hawiye baa jaceel adoon taa.

Hawiye ma ihi, waxaan ahay Dir oo reer Galbeed. Ruunti wa la yaabay sidaa dadka u cayneysid, waxaas ma fiicno. Soomaalidu wa dad la jecel oo magac fiican leh, laakiin adigu magaca Soomaaliyed ayaa xumaneysa. Fadlan naga jooji dhibaatada.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by pendo89(f): 1:27pm On May 28, 2012
You again Ayanle?? shocked shocked
Don't you ever get tired? Why are people even wasting time with you?
Go to the moon and live happily thereafter.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 7:14pm On May 28, 2012
^^^^ shut up u ape.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2012
^^^ ape go chew some grass ewu!!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:52pm On May 28, 2012
^^^^lmao an ape calling a somali an ape is a sad day indeed
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2012
^^^^ an ape frontin somaali in denial smhhhhhhh

everybody in uk know that! gbam

on the other hand its a sad day indeed for a disgusting looking curly puffy hair with the sickly looking skin tone getting confused over the reflection from the mirror
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 9:56pm On May 29, 2012
Lmao y do you apes trip over urself to claim somalis/ethio/erits
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by khukhi(f): 10:57pm On May 29, 2012
Oh don't flatter yourself that was meant for a different post . gringringringrin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:01pm On May 29, 2012
I want absolutely nothing to do with u people. I dont know why every ape wants to claim us. You people are an emberessment starting from the way u look to your history.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by khukhi(f): 11:15pm On May 29, 2012
Oh yeah everyone wants to be You Geez! I wonder why! WHAT IS AFRICA WITHOUT THE HORN

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:25pm On May 29, 2012
well i see u people are very submissive and hate violence. That does explain y u were enslaved. shocked
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2012
^^^^ my friend just get ur monkey azz outa here

dnt come back
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:30am On May 30, 2012
^^^^^lmao says the monkey.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2012
^^^^ monkey farkin somali frontin! hissssssss
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:31pm On May 30, 2012
Where are the other apes
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 12:33am On May 31, 2012
^^^^you are very disturbed.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:04am On May 31, 2012
ayanle456: adooon saaxiib maa ee aahow. are you hawiye. Hawiye baa jaceel adoon taa.

sdkrisjs kdijfjs abcdefg hijk lmnop 12345 wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Found In Floodwaters In Accra, Ghana. / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked / Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.