Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (23705 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2012
I cant believe some ppl really replied to this guy >:

I saw this topic first read it(ask myself is this stupidity or what) Im really disappointed at the attention
given to this scum! is this not same somalians that i see here in texas smelling like he-goats,very
lazy set of ppl, I still remember at school when I hug this girl from somalia at once I changed my
mind about their girls(i doubt if they wash their cloth atall >: ) lol at him saying not from africa
who cares if you africa or not fool! I wish somalia is even in asia cos at my job they look at me
like someone from a hungary continent cos of what they see on tv all about somalia!

This is the best reply to this topic- someone
said earlier on- I quote

To think that some folks from Nigeria and South Africa actually care about what this pathetic Somali soul thinks.
Africans are really beautiful people. Go find out whether a Japanese cares about what an Afghan thinks. Meanwhile they are both "Asians". lmao.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2012
@@@@@

I have won my bet. 10 pages have been reached. As for all of you i thank you for your cooperation. As for the guy whi said he donates money to somalia. Plz dont. Somali people will be more happy if you collect that money and open a plastic surgery center so you can fix your peoples big noses and lips.

wat bet! i diot; a lot of nigerians just dnt know wat goes on out there; u think ghana hate u; these smelly and cruly nasty looking baffoon somalians hate us with passion cuz everything they pretend to stand for is been thwarted by us shocked; and most of them got the same view just as ruminate grass eating poster

obviously he wouldnt mess around in nl again; he could only do so in his refugee camp

10 page indeed;

farking squirels !!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 7:45pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^^by me being here i raise the average beuty on nairaland. Fukkk africa. I hate this African Union trying to be like the european union. This unites states of africa isnt gonna work. Fukkk africa, be proud of ur country not ur skin color or continent. God bless Somalia.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2012
^^^
somalian fool

it think its best u dnt come back

this is not somalian forum; go there and be proud of ur usless somalian dutty self

so fukk somalian and it stays that way for life cuz its already fuked
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2012
The page count starts from page 0 not 1 so 0 through 9 is ten pages.

We all know ayanle isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed mentally and so he should be mostly pitied, but I can't help but chuckle a bit at the fact that he didn't realize that he'd won his bet as soon as this thread reached page 9. No doubt the refugee living and anarchy ret@rded his ability to do something as basic as counting.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2012
@@@@

me being here i raise the average beuty on nairaland.

we the nigerians will be pleased to see the average beauty

so post the pic

we are waitin
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:06pm On May 25, 2012
whats a somalian? you mean Somali? Fukk africa. I hate you apes. I hope you all die of cancer. Amen.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:08pm On May 25, 2012
why would i post my picture. Your not serious. The fact am somali tells you am handsome. The world somali is synonomous with Beuty.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:10pm On May 25, 2012
i knew i won the bet. but my friend said people posted pictures so i had to get an extra page to account for the pictures that took up so much space.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by PhysicsQED(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2012
The fact that you have even one friend is the most surprising statement in this thread.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2012
@@

whats a somalian? you mean Somali? Fukk africa. I hate you apes. I hope you all die of cancer. Amen

well here in uk nobody like somaalians cuz of ur ape face

the nasty curly looking and sick skin tone doesnt help either

an average young nasty hair somalian lady doesnt wana hang with apes like u cuz they get embarrassed; fools like u force ur ulgynesss on them; they dnt want u

go to steam bar in paddington and see them begging for our d ick; u fool

now psot that monkey face

the nigerians are waiting
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:17pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^ i have alot of friends. Their all somali, some pakis, and arabs. but 70 percent somali. No black friends thou sad
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2012
@@@^^^ once again nobody like somalians cuz of their oblong ape face nevemind the so called pointed nose

in todays world the somalians is synomous to the word joke; ask obama in the white house; the english knows that too

i employed u to desist from eating those raw grasses cuz it having some lethal and nasty effect on ur brain

as in last years the highest number of immigrant in jail in UK are ur fellow apes

i guess the furstration of being rejected is having a go

somalian beauty indeed!

i hate yall hangers for real
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 8:41pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^you are very disturbed.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by aglomar: 8:55pm On May 25, 2012
THE POSTER IS A CONGENITAL IDIOT WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY FARTED AWAY HIS BRAIN. IT'S A PITY
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ikeyman00(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^you are very disturbed.^^^

u are very confused

farkin somalian
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Godogwu: 9:30pm On May 25, 2012
I can only but laugh at the poster LMAO, ayanle Biko (please) go and create a SomaliLand forum where you guys can praise your so called beauty ok smiley..... I really don't want to diss Somalia because I have somalian friends in school, but seriously dude , Somalia cannot be compared in any way to any other African country, not to talk of Nigeria, Ghana and Southafrica but most especially Nigeria. I'm pretty sure the dangote or even adenuga can buy that country if it goes up for sale. That country Somalia is immediately associated with poverty and it's generally because of you guys sad pictures everywhere on the Internet that makes westerners think Africa is poor and not industrialized. And about you running for president, already you have shown your very Myopic view on life and a very very low level IQ and I can comfortably say you will never be president ok. Please learn to respect Africa as a whole, I don't really care if you guys are Arab looking, but for me Africans are Beautiful and Africa as a whole is more than beautiful smiley
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by DoctorMcgruff: 9:47pm On May 25, 2012
is this not the same somalia that doesnt have a government? with little children running around half starved and with ak47's smh
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2012
I am very very dissapointed in you Nigerians for letting this attetion seeking somalian zombie pull you into discussion with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am very very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2012
Everybody who is here engaging this guy is a ool!! Ignore that fool!! Ignore him!!! Ignore his black abi Arab a..ss!!!! I hate you guys for even responding to him cos nigerian are sturbborn and wont listen for sh..itt!!! Ihate you guys ,nigerians!!! He has gained the attention he was looking for!!! Freaking eleven pages because of some demented malnutritioned nonentity!!!!! Fhuck you nigerians,fools!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Tattooboy: 11:40pm On May 25, 2012
Godogwu: I can only but laugh at the poster LMAO, ayanle Biko (please) go and create a SomaliLand forum where you guys can praise your so called beauty ok smiley..... I really don't want to diss Somalia because I have somalian friends in school, but seriously dude , Somalia cannot be compared in any way to any other African country, not to talk of Nigeria, Ghana and Southafrica but most especially Nigeria. I'm pretty sure the dangote or even adenuga can buy that country if it goes up for sale. That country Somalia is immediately associated with poverty and it's generally because of you guys sad pictures everywhere on the Internet that makes westerners think Africa is poor and not industrialized. And about you running for president, already you have shown your very Myopic view on life and a very very low level IQ and I can comfortably say you will never be president ok. Please learn to respect Africa as a whole, I don't really care if you guys are Arab looking, but for me Africans are Beautiful and Africa as a whole is more than beautiful smiley
his very very low IQ happens to be the highest IQ in Somalia. @poster: I'l vote for u
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 11:52pm On May 25, 2012
I am truly a man among apes.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 3:30am On May 26, 2012
Damn, I am extremely mad that my west African brothers are letting this filthy Arab get away with murder. Okay some of your women have face but the rest are nothing to write home about. First your forehead is too big. I know you don't need umbrellas when it rain. Y'all just stand in front of each other and y'all won't get wet. Talk about that ugly ass teeth y'all have. Skinny with no body. Y'all always smell funny. Too poor to even think about. Y'all are the one making Africa look bad. Is always you guys that the west show on the feed the children. I see how y'all are struggling over there. I am glad south Africans are hanging y'all animals because you are not human. Let's talk about how dumb you guys are. The lowest illiteracy rate in the world. Y'all so stupid. In the western countries it is mostly west Africans that are keepin African name alive. The most educated immigrants are west Africans.

You ask what would Africa be like without the horn. Much better place. The negative image of Africa will go down a little bit, things might get a little bit easier for Africans. Piracy will go down. Y'all are not worth shit. What have you guys done to uplift the image of Africa. Stupid arb slaves.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 26, 2012
ayanle456:

i left somalia 19 years ago...uhm inshallah after i finish with my masters degree i will go back...i wanna run for president inshallah...why you call me black arab...why do i have to be black or arab...cant i be somali...the thing with you guys is u live in african countries with dozens of tribes and religions...so the only thing that unites you is your skin color...so you label yoruselfs black...we live in a country, somalia, where everyone is somali...we all speak somali...we all are somalis and have the same culture and religion and language...so thats what unites us is somaliness...so we call ourselves somali rather than black...we are first muslim, than somali...anything after that doesnt matter...

i see alot of africans who genuintely wish somalis were more pro african...i dont know why they wish this...they are insecure...somalis are somalis...fukkk africa...my religion and counry are all that matters.

Y'all are dumb as Bleep, so how you going to finish your masters. Y'all can barely read and write. Y'all are arab slaves.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 26, 2012
ayanle456: well poverty is temporary...our country will rebuild...we have an educated diaspora...every country goes through poverty and wealth...its a cycle...

poverty is temporary...i rather be from a country which is temporarily in poverty than to look like one of those countries in west,centra,southern africa...

kim kardishian...come on...we are better looking than whites who constantly have to burn their skin to look like us.

It has been a shit hole for centuries, so what makes you think that it will rise. There are no humans in Somalia. I wonder how it will rise. You guys are border line animals, too stupid to reason with.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 3:49am On May 26, 2012
ayanle456: well poverty is temporary...our country will rebuild...we have an educated diaspora...every country goes through poverty and wealth...its a cycle...

poverty is temporary...i rather be from a country which is temporarily in poverty than to look like one of those countries in west,centra,southern africa...

kim kardishian...come on...we are better looking than whites who constantly have to burn their skin to look like us.

Majority of y'all are some of the darkest people I have ever seen in my life. Ugly ass teeth. Y'all smell like garlic. Watch CNN and see how people portray your people. To be a zoomalian is either a pirate or a bone structure. There is a bone standing, bone standing dry bone. I think all African country used hang a starving zoomalian in their class when studying bone instead of those skeletons you see in classrooms. They are dirt cheap. Just go to the the horn and ask zoomalian there are plenty of them of over. The whole country is filled with them.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 4:15am On May 26, 2012
what have i done to uplift africa? I didnt sell my own people. Fukkk africa. Africa can suck my balls.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 4:23am On May 26, 2012
ayanle456: what have i done to uplift africa? I didnt sell my own people. Fukkk africa. Africa can suck my balls.

Feed your people. Zoomalian animal.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 4:54am On May 26, 2012
^^^^^u are a very disturbed individual.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by sweetgala(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2012
See this poor malnurished Somali person trying to stand up to west Africa. Have you seen your people , they just live in Europe as refugees and just give birth to babies everywhere never work for one day in their silly lives and just collect welfare money ,while strong hardworking west Africans and south Africans pay taxes. All you'll do is go about smelling and pushing silly prams and getting uglier. But don't worry I have managed to meet usefull Somali folks so I'll respect them.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 10:40am On May 26, 2012
^^^^^you are a stupid monkey. Honestyl you all look so disgusting. You have shamed this person continent you call africa with your uglyness.

Dyamante i see you are viewing this post. i also know you are kenyan. Wanna chime in?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Skoopy(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2012
ayanle456: The only thing saving Africa is Somalia/Ethiopia. Were it not for us being on the continent, what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, muscularly over developed Africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.
you WISH....
Of what relevance are you to Africa or the World?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ukraine Assembles 'IT Army' To Hack Sites From Russia, Allie / Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Kim Yo-Jong: North Korea Would ‘Annihilate’ South Korea If Provoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.