Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Is Africa Without The Horn? - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Africa Without The Horn? (24049 Views)

Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) / Africa Without Slavery And Colonization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by queensmith: 9:52am On May 25, 2012
nwanna89: And this made front page. Am sick on the moderators on Nairaland. You put an ignorant individuals post on front page! Gosh! Its always tribalistic topics or very d*mb topics that make the front page. If u don't want to lose subscribers and not drift from the purpose of this forum, change this trend Messers Moderators!

Thats not even the point, their rules are incoherent . I don't think they're organised or follow any sort of plan. Just erratically deleting banning and reposting what their emotions respond to. Illogical knee jerk reactions in something some will call a business.

What sense does it make to discourage tribalism yet encourage blatant racism?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by nagoma(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: The only thing saving Africa is Somalia/Ethiopia. Were it not for us being on the continent, what would be left would be wide nosed, short, nappy headed, muscularly over developed Africans who have an inferiority complex to whites for enslaving them.

Ignorant and pathetic citizen of a failed state proud of the least of what he can control - his marasmic features. I wish you could be proud of a new invention in agriculture so that you can help the famine ravaged terrorist population in your headless country.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 25, 2012
This topic is still alive lol.

Who cares about what the Somali guy think, as if black Africans aren't the most self-hating race of people on this planet smh..

The last time I checked, Somalis don't bleach their skin like other black African do, and they sure don't worship white people like other black Africans do...

Without the horn of Africa (Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritea, with Sudan in the mix) - there is no phucking African history, nor humanity...

Nigerians are hypocrites, a country of retar/ds ruled by a retar/deen lol...

@OP

You're entitled to your opinions, white people have said worse, and actually done worse - but most these people still su/ck their balls anyways... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: i was asked a question. I answered it.
Just going through the thread and I can't help but laugh @ anyale456. Stayed in the uk for 4 years and I can assure you somali girls are the cheapest bit of scum. An average bantu guy will go for a british or european girl rather than a somali girl. They are too dirty and they make friends with you and immediately start begging for drinks and cigarette money. You meet them first time and they follow you home. Most of them wear the hijab without panties underneath. The first time I saw an african girl smoking weed, it was a somali. They are so lazy and have become a thorn in the flesh of the british. Collecting unemployment benefits even more than the british. Personally I can't date girls that aren't clean, somali girls do emit a strange odour. I can tolerate ethopians. They are cool and relate normally and can also be easily dated...go to london. Unlike their unruly somali neighbors. Your country is one of the few countries if not the only country in the world that has been in a state of anarchy since the 90's. I thank God for you though you seem to have a bit of a progressive's nature; @ least you have an Msc.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by davades(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: well so much to answer. somalis were never enslaved by arabs. you can search it online, i dont have time to provide links as i am using my iphone and not my laptop. somalis were the first to use canons cause the canons were used by the ottoman and they gave it to us. somalia is homogenous, those groups most of them are somali clans who are very small. the only non somalis are the arabs and bantu. the majority of the groups fled in the early 90"s. the guy comparing west africa to somalia! lmao. doesnt
matter how strong ur country is if u still get enslaved. for the person who mention ottoman empire being our love-vendor. somalia was one of the outter regions of the empire. we used them to get us weapons. so technically we were the pimps. just like how we used the russians and the americans against each other. am not underemployed am a 24 year old guy who has his own small buisness within a large somali mall in usa.

Ehnnnnn A Somali with an iphone? shocked shocked ...the last born of ma family, a 19yrs old girl will buy off the whole mall where u trade. tongue
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 25, 2012
jmaine: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/709046_02somalia-articleLarge_jpg180440a038d5c5210349e39a2693ff62[/img]

[size=18pt]Behold the completely evolved species[/size]
lwkmd...ahahahahahhahah...boy u badt gan

1 Like

Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 25, 2012
c.fours:

your own words about 10 minutes ago.
what a baboon.

u dey mynd the double-faced dimwiteed beast of burden?...d OP z a low life and a stillborn..a fool who z praising his poverty&death raveged country yet cant go back there abut prefer to beg alms in a foreign country...what a retarded beast..i pity ur parents and that's if they arent bastards like u
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by 2good(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2012
Imagine coming to a forum where there are many educated Nigerians to claim superiority complex when the OP is from the worst country in Africa.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 25, 2012
yea ryt! Which is why your entire population is riddled with hunger, poverty and illiteracy. Let the horn fall off and we'll see who survives.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by kodylicky(f): 11:56am On May 25, 2012
dis dude is getting more attention than he deserves.
wonder why one will want to mock his home country indirectly.
OP pls get a life and extend a hand to ur brothers @ home..

NB: dont bite the hand dat feeds u
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by dadicvila(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2012
I started following this thread from the very 1st day Mr Somali started it,dint take it seriously and still dont,make una free the guy biko,he is just an attention seeker.....
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by fesse(f): 12:43pm On May 25, 2012
A somali go.at in America. How dare you insult Africa, 2nd arab/
ayanle456:

i left somalia 19 years ago...uhm inshallah after i finish with my masters degree i will go back...i wanna run for president inshallah...why you call me black arab...why do i have to be black or arab...cant i be somali...the thing with you guys is u live in african countries with dozens of tribes and religions...so the only thing that unites you is your skin color...so you label yoruselfs black...we live in a country, somalia, where everyone is somali...we all speak somali...we all are somalis and have the same culture and religion and language...so thats what unites us is somaliness...so we call ourselves somali rather than black...we are first muslim, than somali...anything after that doesnt matter...

i see alot of africans who genuintely wish somalis were more pro african...i dont know why they wish this...they are insecure...somalis are somalis...fukkk africa...my religion and counry are all that matters.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by OnlyRebel: 12:48pm On May 25, 2012
Africa without The Horn is Africa without Poverty, Famine, War and diseases. Since I know the wrong from right in my life. I have ever know the horn of Africa as people with pity. Why take this issue important. Surprised! A Somali can boast, what is wonder again in this world. Really agape.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ebamma(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2012
the befitting title to dis write up is what is boko haram without the horn of africa,since many bokoharam militants receive training and funding from somalia.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 1:33pm On May 25, 2012
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

My guy, the Somalis (light skin, straight nose and curly hair) are the TRUE minorities in that country. Somalia has a very good size of Bantu peoples in the west and south west. Like I said, all he is trying to do is cause a cyber riot and you all are giving him that opportunity.

Somalians:

[img]http://www.state.gov/cms_images/somalia_ceremony_1998_04_19.jpg[/img]

LOL Vybz Kartel with a perm!^^ grin

They are as African as the rest of Africa. Nothing special about them.
look @ how dejected and clueless they look..tenk gawwd ayam not a somalian
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: sad africans have only sent their hiv carrying soldiers to the great land of the somaals only to be slaughtered like pigs they are.
i cannot wait till i get my degree and go to somalia to be president. i will leave the african union and kick all bantus out. the desecration of my soil has gone on too long enough.
lol...says a fool who z prolly eating the leftovers from an inn in forgotten hood in USA...none of ur generation,no matter how poor,blood thirsty and stupid they will look wil evn smell of being a motel owner not to talk of president...ur dreams r based on weed.smoke on riff raff
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by pssword: 2:03pm On May 25, 2012
@Poster

This was a joke right?
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Chanchit: 2:04pm On May 25, 2012
I think the guy is right by saying they are the horn of africa, cos at the end of the day u can't eat the horn, u throw it away.... If u say u want to become d president of of ur country, it simply means u don't have a country, if a refugee, could jst return, after 19yrs, to claim d presidential seat... Smh... I'm also sure somalia would be wiped off d face of the earth, in no time, cos with the looks of things, u have no common sense, d dumb words that u speak, would be jst enough to do the magic.... Imbec!le...
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: i dont know the word defeat. all i know is death or victory. Also may i add that its one somali against dozens of apes. Despite this i am not infected with hiv yet. lmao
why wont you know of death,that was the main reason ur punk of a father smuggled u to US so that u can live on leftovers and not get killed in ur war torn cesspit called countr where women r gang rape.d with recless abandon and where a man's strenght z recognized when he z terrorist or a gun weilding lunatic...tenk gawwdd ayam a nigerian
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by mykdesaint(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2012
I'm so supprised that African are in war of racism wit themselves, what would the white b saying about this. Ethiopia $ Somalia being horns of Africa? Animals wit horns are better to catch by their horns, that is why abjet poverty, famine $ wars that are terrorising Africa is holdings its grid on u the horns of Africa (Ethiopia $ Somalia). I cannot go near an Ethiopian or a Somalian woman because u guys look so thin like some drained cows, and besides u guys are uncircumcised lazy muslims. Go and learn how to do some work with your paralised lazy hands before hunger will erase your idle generation. Am a proud African $ Nigerian. Say what u like, am waitin.........g.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 3:08pm On May 25, 2012
I have won my bet. 10 pages have been reached. As for all of you i thank you for your cooperation. As for the guy whi said he donates money to somalia. Plz dont. Somali people will be more happy if you collect that money and open a plastic surgery center so you can fix your peoples big noses and lips. wink
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 3:10pm On May 25, 2012
the guy who posted the pics. the last picture on the bottom are not ethnic somalis. those are bantu. They look ugly for they are decended from u.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by okwanuzo3(f): 3:35pm On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: I have won my bet. 10 pages have been reached. As for all of you i thank you for your cooperation.

congrats.....glad to hv been of help
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by OdunetLbs: 3:39pm On May 25, 2012
I'm dissapointed at you...do u know dat not every kid in somalia would get d hugh opportunity like urs to go on exile in America. So u should consider yourself blessed. Millions of other somalian_ children depend solely on d aid like d $6 the earlier guy donates monthly...this is actually what keeps them alive...shame on u if he actually stops donating because of u...I once almost shed a tear when I watched a charity advert about ur country...I had to thank God for the little I had...simply because u hav d money to buy an Iphone and school in OSU doesn't mean u should deprive ur relatives in somalia of their well needed aid...
u might just have d blood of some hungry somilain kid on ur hands, simply because they won't feed tonight because u discouraged some donors...all for a dumb BET.

ayanle456: I have won my bet. 10 pages have been reached. As for all of you i thank you for your cooperation. As for the guy whi said he donates money to somalia. Plz dont. Somali people will be more happy if you collect that money and open a plastic surgery center so you can fix your peoples big noses and lips. wink
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 3:54pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^^life is no value to us. when we live or die has been already written.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by 2good(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: I have won my bet. 10 pages have been reached. As for all of you i thank you for your cooperation. As for the guy whi said he donates money to somalia. Plz dont. Somali people will be more happy if you collect that money and open a plastic surgery center so you can fix your peoples big noses and lips. wink

See how useless you are.I have donated more than half of your country's per capital income in the last 2 years. You have not helped one of the improvised Somali child and you tell me to stop donating my money. I will assume that your stupidity is not a true reflection of the bigger Somali populace so don't worry my little 6 euros monthly contribution will continue to help to make life better for the family you left back home.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 4:27pm On May 25, 2012
plz save ur money. We are poor country because of corruption. we have oil, gas, uranium. the drougt is over. save the money for ur nose and lip surgery. i beg u good sir.
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by 2good(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2012
ayanle456: plz save ur money. We are poor country because of corruption. we have oil, gas, uranium. the drougt is over. save the money for ur nose and lip surgery. i beg u good sir.

Just like the draught was over 27years ago. Selfish Fool!
Re: What Is Africa Without The Horn? by ayanle456: 4:36pm On May 25, 2012
^^^^the majority are somali bantu... let them die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guinea: Heavy Gunshots Erupt, Conackry On Military Lockdown / France Warns Iran On Drone Deliveries To Russia / U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.