Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. (14244 Views)

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn / Nigeria To Borrow $2Billion From World Bank - Okonjo-Iweala / Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by chucky234(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2012
I am laughing................Naija is a lost nation with no hope of recovery
how pathetic.........

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by ezurus: 9:06pm On May 18, 2012
My people edon happen edon happen, is their chance let them go on
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by nimi1: 9:30pm On May 18, 2012
[quote author=engineerd]

Dr. Iweala does not deserve to be crucify for the woes of Nigeria. This date back to her coming. She is just cleaning the mess that has been left behind.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by Delafruita(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2012
Ozonna: NOI shouldn't be blamed. Like som1 earlier said, borrowing is not a crime. Developing countries still borrow.
Are we going to make judicious use of the money? I think we all know what will happen to it and it won't be NOI's fault.

However, I remember that the norm before NOI arrived was that the FG will be forced to withdraw money from Ex crude acct and Foreign reserve but it looks like she doesn't want to touch them. I also read that our foreign reserve increased (kindly correct me if I'm wrong)
she cant touch them because there is nothing to touch.it has all been squandered.there is less than 1billion dollars in foreign reserve,excess crude account was abolished and replaced with sovereign wealth fund.however,the 33billion dollars wasnt transferred,the sovereign wealth fund was created with an initial deposit of 1billion dollars.the remaining 32billion was transferred to the federation account and has been squandered with the rest
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by Butoneday2(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2012
Okonjo- Iweala abi na Wahala, am asking does dis woman has a husband at all if not, pls make una pass my message to her, am looking for a ''Sugar Mummy'', bussy-body.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by otus4me(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2012
This is called the revenge of the ninja. Since the woman didn't win her election she definately need to bounce back on us. This is the same stupid she goat that powered the removal of subsidy all in the name of our country's economy is going to crash if we keep on borrowing.so why did they remove subsidy when they are still going back to borrow money.that woman is the devil's advocate in nigeria.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by Butoneday2(m): 6:08am On May 19, 2012
''Not only devil's advocate also an incarnate?
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by Butoneday2(m): 6:08am On May 19, 2012
But_one_day: Okonjo- Iweala abi na Wahala, am asking does dis woman has a husband at all if not, pls make una pass my message to her, am looking for a ''Sugar Mummy'', bussy-body.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by cyrexx: 7:58am On May 19, 2012
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by ckkris: 8:08am On May 19, 2012
@cyrexx
Its back to sender. Just as you took time to create evil in your satanic mind, these evils will not proceed beyond you, but will manifest fully upon you, as you imagined them, AMEN.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by cyrexx: 10:47am On May 19, 2012
ckkris:

are you part of the looters of nigerian treasury. you must be blind about the evil that your satanic people has inflicted upon nigerians. mind you, these words are not just from me, they represent the heart-felt sentiments of millions of nigerians. get ready for the judgement of God on all of you. except you repent and make a positve u-turn, you will see. satanic people
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by cap28: 11:07am On May 19, 2012
My warnings about this woman are being played out as xpected, I remembr the abuse I recvd frm many on here wen I tried to tell them the truth about this world bank stooge, until nigerians stop being cowards and organise a movement to ovrthrow the nigerian elite things will only get worse, stop wasting ur time on tribalism and direct ur anger and frustration on the source of ur prblms
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by cyrexx: 11:15am On May 19, 2012
i fully agree with you cap28,
until we rise up and actively demand a change like the Egyptians etc we may be repeating the same old songs everyday. the governing body is the source of the problems of nigeria. i just pity the masses sha.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by ezurus: 5:36pm On May 19, 2012
My fellowers, I will advise us not to crusify this woman, she is not the only person there, they are many but because she is the spokes person everything lies on her now. That money will come and they will do it as usual.Pls Madam try and see that your names are not cursed, Work hard.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by Nimakor: 1:41am On May 20, 2012
omooba agility: wht type of economist this woman said she is?
a woeful one. And u wonder y she was not giving d WB job. Silly naija.
Re: Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. by martinosi: 4:11pm On May 22, 2012
cap28: My warnings about this woman are being played out as xpected, I remembr the abuse I recvd frm many on here wen I tried to tell them the truth about this world bank stooge, until nigerians stop being cowards and organise a movement to ovrthrow the nigerian elite things will only get worse, stop wasting ur time on tribalism and direct ur anger and frustration on the source of ur prblms

I said it also...lol

https://www.nairaland.com/885948/british-family-considering-move-nigeria/3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.