Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? (7607 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by bknight: 11:48am On May 25, 2012
She didn't even play the movie well, she shld have waited till she got pregnant. Timing is crucial in a scheme like this undecided

@op. There shldnt even be any discussions here anymore. If u let anyone trick &intimidate into a lifelong misery, then u deserve it. U have no business going to see her father (dat once u went is all) and never entertain such discussions, politely decline to talk such issue with, simply say u'd sort issues out with her. However, d only thing is serve whatever penance d church asks of you for d 'fornication'.

There must be some politics here. Is the church conniving with deacon to subject u to their wish? If you act d obedient lamb u're in for it.

Btw, I don't see any thing to call wickedness here. If there is, she isn't jst wicked, she callous
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by bukatyne(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2012
@fresh-dude: hello, ow re u? i m talkin in the christian context. if u read my post well, u ll c that i was talking to him as a sis in Christ. he was taking his vengeance and that's y he needs to apologize! i m not supporting the gal, i emphatically told him not to marry d gal n leave the church if he wasn't content wit their judgement! i told him that so that his conscience ll be clear b4 God and man! that is called restitution!
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2012
bukatyne: @fresh-dude: hello, ow re u? i m talkin in the christian context. if u read my post well, u ll c that i was talking to him as a sis in Christ. he was taking his vengeance and that's y he needs to apologize! i m not supporting the gal, i emphatically told him not to marry d gal n leave the church if he wasn't content wit their judgement! i told him that so that his conscience ll be clear b4 God and man! that is called restitution!
BK I'm ffine thank you. I only disagree with apologising to the girl. The only Person he should apologise to is God after which everyone else(pastor, parents, church council, girl) can go and burn. Not only is this girl greedy and selfish, she's also manipulative. She has connived with the entire church to guilt this guyy into marriage and for what? A few materialistic comforts? I know I sound angry, well that's because I have been a direct victim of something related to this. No, I don't want others going through what I did. Cheers.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by DonTonero: 3:49pm On May 25, 2012
@poster run while you can she doesnt deserve you
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Dagods(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2012
fresh_dude: Abeg make we hear word. This guy has done nothing wrong to the lady, if anything he was going to be a victim of her selfish machinations. The question is, does he now meet ''God's'' requirements for His lovely greedy arse daughter? If I was this guy I would attend said meeting withthe father and pastor and elders, tell them what happened and tell them to go fcck themselves. This is how the are raising golddigging sisters in the house of God today. Go to churches and here pastors complaining of how brothers are not marrying from their parishes. And why should they whem this is the sort of bullshht that sisters give us? That girl is a thief, dump her greedy arse already.
kai i wish i know dis fresh dude sister,:-
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by bukatyne(f): 11:10pm On May 25, 2012
fresh_dude: BK I'm ffine thank you. I only disagree with apologising to the girl. The only Person he should apologise to is God after which everyone else(pastor, parents, church council, girl) can go and burn. Not only is this girl greedy and selfish, she's also manipulative. She has connived with the entire church to guilt this guyy into marriage and for what? A few materialistic comforts? I know I sound angry, well that's because I have been a direct victim of something related to this. No, I don't want others going through what I did. Cheers.
i understand and support al wat u said but i feel an apology to the gal is necessary to clear his conscience! but d gals father has no shame except if his daughter didn't tell him the full version of the story. things dey happen sha! mehn, that gal can kill! have a good night rest.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 26, 2012
Dagods:
kai i wish i know dis fresh dude sister,:-
Why? Because you think she will fall for your money? If that's all you have I'm proud to say that you will be groosly disappointed. If that how you run things in your family I would understand why this girl's father is trying to blackmail this brother.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 26, 2012
bukatyne: i understand and support al wat u said but i feel an apology to the gal is necessary to clear his conscience! but d gals father has no shame except if his daughter didn't tell him the full version of the story. things dey happen sha! mehn, that gal can kill! have a good night rest.
I understand where you're coming from BK. As for the issue of revenge, some will serve it cold others will leave it to God/karma. If OP is a server then his conscience will be at rest don't you think? Anyways have yyourself a lovely weekend.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by ayili: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
but op when u 1st approached the girl wasn't it because of love? if it was what happened to the love? if it wasn't then u are wicked
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
ayili: but op when u 1st approached the girl wasn't it because of love? if it was what happened to the love? if it wasn't then u are wicked

Fondness might have made him approach the girl but do you know how he would have felt after she turned him down? Do you know how it feels for you to know that someone is sleeping with you because of your money?

She probably knew the boy had feelings for her that's why she played her game.

If it were me, I would rather hug my pillow every night than marry.

There is nothing like the peace that you feel when you know your spouse got your back

2 Likes

Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op I don't think you are wicked.u are not wicked at all
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
bukatyne:

Fondness might have made him approach the girl but do you know how he would have felt after she turned him down? Do you know how it feels for you to know that someone is sleeping with you because of your money?

She probably knew the boy had feelings for her that's why she played her game.

If it were me, I would rather hug my pillow every night than marry.

There is nothing like the peace that you feel when you know your spouse got your back
May Jah's blessing locate thy dwelling Sista BK. Howdy.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
fresh_dude: May Jah's blessing locate thy dwelling Sista BK. Howdy.

Lol!

I am good and you?

The OP ran away! He did not give us feedback.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2013
bukatyne:

Lol!

I am good and you?

The OP ran away! He did not give us feedback.
Abi. He prolly married her after the 'meeting'. Lol.
I'm good btw.
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by pasqal09: 4:08am On Oct 22, 2013
OP, what's the name of the church again?
Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by KLand(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Resisting sexual temptation is a duty for all Christians.

I always feel sorry for those who claim to be Christians but don't Live by Christian principles.

Christian morals forbid sex before marriage. The op should have known that. .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / Be Sincere. Which. Style Do You Prefer. / This Woman Has The Most Colorful Apartment You’ve Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.