Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable (38522 Views)

Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe / Enugu Is One Of The Poorest States In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2012
alj harem:

Why not tell GEJ to divide us already ?

What is the issue here

dude you cannot just be insulting a section of the country. Now they want division you are complaining again !

Rubbish
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:11pm On May 20, 2012
The poor fool alj haram is obviously too thick to know he is being ignored. Must be the effect of chewing grass.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ayobase(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2012
@MsDarkSkin....love ur maturity!

@Beaf.....no comment....before dey
call me ''wawa''!

@Shymmex....d argument is been educative!

@ballabriggs.......D peacemaker!

@alj harem.....fast one there!

Im unwinding here!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jmaine: 4:12pm On May 20, 2012
Who owns the resources those !mbec!iles are deploying up North to tear people flesh into shreds . . .Can't you deplore some of that into course undecided.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2012
ballabriggs:

Apology accepted.

smiley

Beaf: The poor fool alj haram is obviously too thick to know he is being ignored. Must be the effect of chewing grass.

lol. I am tired of folks like that.
Simply tired. It's a shame, I haven't felt this much racism in my life.
And I am surrounded by white people. smh.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2012
I wish he actually said wat d IDLE, WRECKED NERVE OP credited him wif. It would hv meant dat our MOSES has finally com to lead us out of dis land of terrible NORTHERN pharos.
He didnt say such, which implies dat he stil doesnt know nigeria's problem. So he aint no messiah!
Here dis: Our problem is, and remains d AMALGAMATION of humans frm d SOUTH and parasitic ANIMALs frm d NORTH. Beasts frm hell who hv refused to b removed like d stuborn blood-sucking tick. SUDAN achieved separation. Insha allah, we shall too, so dat they can nw use dia proboscis on demselves. Or beta stil get demselves amalgamated wit NIGER or SOMALI, if they wanna remain amalgamated. Generations and offsprings of civilization n development denudation!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:14pm On May 20, 2012
@DivideUs
Oga, ayam still waiting o! grin

Beaf:

I'm a bit tired of this daft "appointment" and "oga" stuff. Are you guys so light brained that you cannot discuss without lying?
Why are you status quo luv'n phucks scared shiitless at the mention of 1914?

It takes a lot of low self-esteem to say you have no resources. What do you think the brains in people are? What do you think Japan has as mineral resources outside sand? Yet they are the 3rd biggest economy.

Dunce.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf: The poor fool alj haram is obviously too thick to know he is being ignored. Must be the effect of chewing grass.

alj harem:

Why not tell GEJ to divide us already ?

What is the issue here

dude you cannot just be insulting a section of the country. Now they want division you are complaining again !

Rubbish
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

I'm a bit tired of this daft "appointment" and "oga" stuff. Are you guys so light brained that you cannot discuss without lying?
Why are you status quo luv'n phucks scared shiitless at the mention of 1914?

It takes a lot of low self-esteem to say you have no resources. What do you think the brains in people are? What do you think Japan has as mineral resources outside sand, yet they are the 3rd biggest economy.

Dunce.

hey goat or is it pepper soup, i dont give a rats ass about 1914, we are not same people and we do not have to pretend to be, but when a coward of a president cant come out and tell the country what he wants it really piss me off ok, we know what phuckers like you and your likes have been saying without a single reply from the govt (aniko prosti briggs, dokubo, clark etc) so this right here is another way of your coward of a BOSS to not say what he wants!!

and by the way, if we start talking its TREASON but when you phukers do is liberation of ND so again help us by leading as we can see you guys can do no wrong as far as this govt is
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:17pm On May 20, 2012
HYPOCRISY UPON HYPOCRISY!

When are we going to be truthful for once?! The paid propagandist called Beaf now supports this statement. Btw, Diligence there is nothing wrong with your post. In fact, your post sums up the truth and I support it.

Diligence: Focus on the message, not the messenger! Truth hurts but must the spoken! That's how healing process takes place; retrace and reset!
Beaf:
Simples. cool

Its funny how this paid propagandist called Beaf supports the "focus on the message not the messenger" but did not say the same thing when Buhari made his speech!

Beaf, how much was paid for your soul?! Now, you can't speak the truth FOR ONCE, all you do now is stammer about like a deranged cow. What a shame! Your children will asking these same question when the time comes!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf: @DivideUs
Oga, ayam still waiting o! grin

resources are for lazy dunces like you, we in the north did b4, trust me we will do again, b4 oil which is not an effort, where were you?
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2012
Really the only bigots here are those that fail to talk objectively without inserting hints of bigotry.

@ Beaf, it is clear that everyone is tired of Nigeria and clearly as well Nigeria as a united unit is not working for anyone. Why not just tell your Oga to pull the plug so we can all work hard for our money rather than being parasites (as you refer to us).

Do you not see reason in this ?
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:18pm On May 20, 2012
However, I must point out that there was nothing wrong with GEJ's speech! He is perfectly right!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ayobase(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2012

Beaf, pls do me a favour.
Try not lacing ur points with
calling people derogatory names!
It will help u and others reading
this a lot.

And always do try to apologise
when d need arises!

God bless us all!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by maybel(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2012
@OP, if u were to write O'L English exam now,u wud definately fail. I dont know if u ever passed it anyway. How can u conclude frm d statement above dat he meant amalgamatn of north and south was a mistake? Na wa ooo.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:20pm On May 20, 2012
DivideUs:

hey goat or is it pepper soup, i dont give a rats ass about 1914, we are not same people and we do not have to pretend to be, but when a coward of a president cant come out and tell the country what he wants it really piss me off ok, we know what phuckers like you and your likes have been saying without a single reply from the govt (aniko prosti briggs, dokubo, clark etc) so this right here is another way of your coward of a BOSS to not say what he wants!!

and by the way, if we start talking its TREASON but when you phukers do is liberation of ND so again help us by leading as we can see you guys can do no wrong as far as this govt is

You sound mad, bro. Calm down.
Do you not want the freedom to be able to talk your "treason" at an SNC? Why does an SNC scare the shiit outa yo hairy arse?

Bloody awuf luv'n phuck and fan of the status quo.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^

why not give us the SNC already rather than insult the rest of us !
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
Shymmex, Pan-Africanism is the mother of black consciousness. You cannot have an egg with no parent/source to lay them. Common sense. When it comes to history...I run laps and miles around you. Nothing you have said comes close to a challenge to what I have posted.... FYI: There was slavery in Africa (as in Africans and foreigners CHAINING, KILLING AND VIOLATING) Africans throughout west Africa - not just Nigeria. Those who had slaves were the biggest contributors to the Trans Atlantic slave trade. Yes, we lost most of our language and identity but that was because we were taken to foreign land and given new ones. But know that the SAME treatment we had, was already in Africa and still continued on African soil. If it didn't you all wouldn't have been under foreign rule and your resources exploited to the advantage of outsiders.

I made an AWESOME comparison between yourself and Emma West as you both "chat rubbish". And You HAVE proven what I said all along. Africa's issues begin with Africans. It's time to do better. Get educated and some self esteem, because you're lost.

I don't care if Pan-Africanism is the father of black consciousness or not - but black consciousness is the reality, whilst Pan-Africanism is like MLK's dream (we all know how that became a nightmare)... We all have peculiar problems - that's more reason why you shouldn't badge into national issues about Nigeria... Wait for a thread about African/Black unity - and post your comments there... grin

You keep saying "African soil" - like Africa is a damn country!!!!! This is about Nigeria, not a damn continent with more than 50 countries.

Nigeria NEVER had slaves in chains in the country - go to a Zanzibar forum in Tanzania to talk about that... This is about Nigeria, what don't you understand What do you know about Nigerian history?? That's the same way you troll everywhere with Igbo this, Igbo that - like their history is more defined than the Hausas - who had written texts dating back to the 1100s, and built great civilizations in both Mali and Songhay....

STFU, and keep your freaking ignorant arse out of Nigeria's national issues, and history - you freaking dimwit....

Go back to the romance section -------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:21pm On May 20, 2012
ayobase:

this a lot.

when d need arises!

God bless us all!

I guess you do not know Beaf! He ALWAYS makes his statements with ethnic bigotry!
This is the man that insulted all Edos, Yorubas, Ilajes (he got banned for that), Hausa Fulani etc!

His fans are likes of Willywilly and co.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:22pm On May 20, 2012
ayobase:

this a lot.

when d need arises!

God bless us all!

Thanks for the advice, bro. Its just that so many of these people want to dump on individuals rather than face the topic at hand, because they lack the intellectual force (take note of the post immediately above for example).
I'll keep it simple.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 20, 2012
ayobase:

this a lot.

when d need arises!

God bless us all!

I agree. Beaf, don't stoop to some people's levels. smiley

maybel: @OP, if u were to write O'L English exam now,u wud definately fail. I dont know if u ever passed it anyway. How can u conclude frm d statement above dat he meant amalgamatn of north and south was a mistake? Na wa ooo.

lol. na real wa indeed! grin
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:22pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

Do you not want the freedom to be able to talk your "treason" at an SNC? Why does an SNC scare the shiit outa yo hairy arse?

SHUT YOUR MOUTH! You worker of deceit! I rebuke you!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but all you have been offering me is your PERSONAL FEELINGS and not much else. I cannot work with that.

And please stop confusing your personal opinions/feelings on this with the facts.

Man you need to visit a psychiatric center, you just confused and cant even differentiate fact from feelings.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:24pm On May 20, 2012
jason123:

Face the topic.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jason123: 4:25pm On May 20, 2012
Btw, Mzdarkskin, I read your comment! I don't think you understand Nigeria well enough to jump to some conclusions. I know you've been online long enough to know the history but please try to do some INDEPENDENT research before you comment. It will help alot!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

like someone said SNC takes time, and honestly i think its an avenue for you to loot grin without results, since you guys are soo soo good with committees, i think one will work well here and it will be alot faster.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:26pm On May 20, 2012
maybel: @OP, if u were to write O'L English exam now,u wud definately fail. I dont know if u ever passed it anyway. How can u conclude frm d statement above dat he meant amalgamatn of north and south was a mistake? Na wa ooo.

Its funny the way people dishonestly twist anything GEJ says. The OP is notorious for that.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jason123:

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by aljharem(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf yeepa

Jason don turn u to devil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:28pm On May 20, 2012
DivideUs: like someone said SNC takes time, and honestly i think its an avenue for you to loot grin without results, since you guys are soo soo good with committees, i think one will work well here and it will be alot faster.

Lol! All I see are excuses to keep the country running as "usual."
We need to sit and talk, bro. That is the only way to resolve problems.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 4:29pm On May 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I agree. Beaf, don't stoop to some people's levels. smiley

Will try. Thanks.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ayobase(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2012
shymmex:

I don't care if Pan-Africanism is the father of black consciousness or not - but black consciousness is the reality, whilst Pan-Africanism is like MLK's dream (we all know how that became a nightmare)... We all have peculiar problems - that's more reason why you shouldn't badge into national issues about Nigeria... Wait for a thread about African/Black unity - and post your comments there... grin

You keep saying "African soil" - like Africa is a damn country!!!!! This is about Nigeria, not a damn continent with more than 50 countries.

Nigeria NEVER had slaves in chains in the country - go to a Zanzibar forum in Tanzania to talk about that... This is about Nigeria, what don't you understand What do you know about Nigerian history?? That's the same way you troll everywhere with Igbo this, Igbo that - like their history is more defined than the Hausas - who had written texts dating back to the 1100s, and built great civilizations in both Mali and Songhay....

STFU, and keep your freaking ignorant arse out of Nigeria's national issues, and history - you freaking dimwit....

Go back to the romance section -------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

For ur info....we at romance section
dont argue like this...and its always
fun in there,.....IM SURE U DO COME
AROUND LIKE I DO COME AROUND HERE!

Wait a minute...
Nigeria NEVER had slave in chain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.