Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bankers' Forum - Career (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers' Forum (90031 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers' Forum by chuksbook: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2011
@lagoseko thank u very much. Please dis is my first job search, can u be a bit specific as to the subjects involved, please, am just tensed.
Re: Bankers' Forum by godspeed: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2012
ace 101 when is the interview?
pls can i gate crash?
i did d one in 2010 i wasn't called up.i want to try again
lagoseko what abt gtb?when are they going to start calling for exp hire
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2012
The interview was done last week at head office. I did the one in 2010 as well but wasn't called then. I pray they call this time. Cheers
Re: Bankers' Forum by jerryben12: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
Bankers, what is your annual spend on dressing? I noticed that it now a tradition or should I say a banking culture for employees to dress down in expensive suits. How much do you buy a pair of suit?
Re: Bankers' Forum by godspeed: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
ace 101,how was the interview.i mean was it an in house thing or like the general one they did in 2011.

did u also her about the gtb stuff

pls give me ur number i need to speak with u personally
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
Hey, it was ok. It was general like the other one.that was the one in lagos, I heard they have done in sokoto as well. You can reach me on atm80uk@gmail.com. Cheers.
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2012
@chuksbook,
I said GMAT. Get a GMAT and do all the exercises u can,though its far far simpler than that of Zenith and other Banks. It English,Quantitative and Qualitative analysis like the one we did in primary school, and verbal reasoning.

@ ace101, my contact told me that they are yet to call any one. I dnt know how truthful she is.
Re: Bankers' Forum by jujufada: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2012
Please which banks are collecting CVs for experienced hire and which location.
i am desperate to leave my location and bank.
Re: Bankers' Forum by cayus9: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2012
t
Re: Bankers' Forum by adesteve: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
Does anyone know anything about the working conditions in Enterprise Bank (former Spring Bank)? Please share
Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2012
@lagoseko, I did the interview but I don't knw if anyone has been called for medicals as I didn't get anyone's number. I havent been called for medicals anyway so I don't knw how far yet.
Re: Bankers' Forum by lopsydoo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
hibank fellas! i have experience in internal control and risk management most of which covers loan recovery, credit restructuring/ concessions and waivers. i have experience in AMCON related accounts, litigation, etc

i just want a change of environment, so u can send me an email via olapegbao@hotmail.com if you think i have a chance at your end.
Re: Bankers' Forum by ProfJYK(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hey house, does anyone know anything about Fidelity Bank and when they will call. Test was November 2011 (Kano/FCT and co.), Interviews, December (Kaduna) and then its been info black out no thanks to d hols, strike and security probs.
really loosing it here. its not easy waiting. the inactivity is killing. bits of info will help my condition.

I must commend u guys. Good job.
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
@adesteve,
EBL is a good place to work. The operation department is better than the marketing department . There is more job security in operations than marketing. As a marketer you have to be on your toes 24/7. But the Lord is your strength.
Re: Bankers' Forum by stevo4life(m): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
hi banker,
am a new national diplomal in banking and finance. Am look bank or finances where i can do my 1 year industrial training. Any one in house to please help. Am reahable- stivo4life@yahoo.com
Re: Bankers' Forum by PHEMMY2011: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
Pls any FBN banker in da house? I have been invited for a FBN test by workforce. Pls any idea of what I shud b expecting?
Re: Bankers' Forum by chandler05: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2012
od evening to every in this chat room . Just wanted to know what kind of exam IBTC investment bank company set for coppers during screening process , Gmat or Shl ?
Re: Bankers' Forum by kingviny: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
Who will like to learn how to be making 30 - 40% monthly on your capital trading forex? We will teach you the secret to achieving this feat so that you can become a profitable fund manager.

email:- vincentmichael123@gmail.com for details

There's no job security in the world anymore, be smart and proactive. Explore now!
Re: Bankers' Forum by teddy2011: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2012
@citygist, This is serious matter o. During MPR. Hmmn.
Re: Bankers' Forum by JTFFTJ: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2012
Lagoseko:

@ Teddy 2011, sorry dey just concluded recruitment for exp op last week. @ chuksboo, we use GMAT for entry level.

@ Lagoseko; Pls I am a Treasury Sales Officer (4 yrs experience) in one of the leading Nigerian banks. Could U pls link me with someone in FBN to help submit my CV? I need to change my bank.
Re: Bankers' Forum by dolwellyahoo: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
Good day lagoseko, I did an interview in fbn in march for experience hire, but I have not been called, even though I went for medicals immediately after the interview but we are still waiting any info

1 Like

Re: Bankers' Forum by kingviny: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
With the cashless policy of c.b.n, many bankers will be out of job. Why not insulate yourself from the sudden shock by learning how to trade correctly and profitably in the biggest financial market in the world.

You can do this from the comfort of your home so that all the stress you've been going thru working in the bank can be obliterated.You can make a good living from this and it is not as risky as you have been made to believe.

If you want more details, please call

07081516945, 07025402410
(please only serious callers)

Thanks
Re: Bankers' Forum by dolwellyahoo: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
can anyone inform me if first bank has called anybody who did the interview in Enugu in march 2012?
Re: Bankers' Forum by tinalopezz: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2012
company in need of 40fit container of this product attached, if you can make available this product, contact me so we can discus y own share of the deal before i expose the company detail to you. they are willing to pay a good price for this.

Re: Bankers' Forum by kourt: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Please is their any fidelity bank staff in da hous? Jst wantd to know if their recruitment is on hold for now cos I know som1 who has done his 3rd interview since feb and hasn't bn contacted. Wats happnin? Any ideas?
Re: Bankers' Forum by mimi77: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hi Guys,
Please does any one have info on how
FCMB interview for experienced hire runs?
I got a call yesterday for interview on Tuesday
I am looking for 3rd level.
How is the interview process like?
Is it one man or 5 man panel? and wot are the possible questions pls
Thanks a million.
Re: Bankers' Forum by rubyno(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2013
Pls house, with 5 years of active service in the banking industry, what position does one stand to achieve?
Re: Bankers' Forum by susan4u(f): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2013
Hi guyz, pls I rly need a job in any of the banks. Can any1 pls conect me wit som1 that can hlp? Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.