Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bankers' Forum - Career (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bankers' Forum (91434 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers' Forum by ace101: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2011
Hey, how are you doing? Nothing new from my end.
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2011
THE NEXT BATCH LETTER HAS BEEN SIGNED AND DISPATCHED. YOU WILL BE CALLED SOONEST
CONGRATS IN ADVANCE
Re: Bankers' Forum by junedon: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2011
yes u rite banking jobs is tension less job i am also doing
Re: Bankers' Forum by UpDates1(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2011
:p :p :p
Re: Bankers' Forum by vega27: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2011
thanks for the info lagoseko, we are still waiting
Lagoseko:

THE NEXT BATCH LETTER HAS BEEN SIGNED AND DISPATCHED. YOU WILL BE CALLED SOONEST
CONGRATS IN ADVANCE
Re: Bankers' Forum by sam4wealth(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Bankers' Forum by urchwazik: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
hey ma fellow bankers sup wiv u guys?just got here on nairaland anything new?
Re: Bankers' Forum by godspeed: 1:55am On Aug 13, 2011
lagoseko,hw far

we are still waiting oooooo

is it still safe to wait
Re: Bankers' Forum by katedaring: 4:13am On Aug 15, 2011
Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.
Re: Bankers' Forum by SIlknSteel(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Cheers!
Re: Bankers' Forum by zitto77771: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
The teller point is the most difficult and lowest paid section in the banking settings and positions.
The grades are even annoying.The segregation of contract staff and the company staff is something else.
As at the time am typing this messages,am yet to finish the shortage of #100,000 i had.
Its a terrible situation nowadays in the banking system.Thinking of quitting and moment soon.
And when you work in a bank that is not that tight or Behind,the frustrations of the job is at the highest degree.
God dey sha.E go help us.
Re: Bankers' Forum by loisdienmi: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call to buy the belows SOFTWARE or VIDEOS

CFA LEVEL 1 TO 3 VIDEO LECTURES FOR 2010 AND 2011 (ON ECONOMICS/FIXED INCOME

QBANK 1 TO 3 2010/2011

PRACTICE EXAMS AND SECRET SAUCE

STUDY NOTES LEVEL 1 TO 3 (1-5 BOOKS)

KAPLAN CFA LEVEL 2 VIDEO EXAM

CFA LEVEL 2 2008

CFA LEVEL ANY LEVELS ON 2008,2009

CFA ANY LEVEL ON MOCK EXAM

VIDEOS AND AUDIO,

CFA QUANTITATIVE METHODS

SCHWESERPRO LEVELS

TEXAS INSTRUMENT BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL CALCULATORS

ETC CALL OR TEXT :07044265637 OR MAIL LAIDEBARUWA@YAHOO.COM

OLA
[b][/b]
Re: Bankers' Forum by Finecat(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2011
zitto77771:

The teller point is the most difficult and lowest paid section in the banking settings and positions.
The grades are even annoying.The segregation of contract staff and the company staff is something else.
As at the time am typing this messages,am yet to finish the shortage of #100,000 i had.
Its a terrible situation nowadays in the banking system.Thinking of quitting and moment soon.
And when you work in a bank that is not that tight or Behind,the frustrations of the job is at the highest degree.
God dey sha.E go help us.
You better go find a Local Government or Secretariat job. Govt. employees are far better than bank workers. Peace of mind, No paying back shortages, No latenight staring at the Computer in the office, No fake lifestyles, No lifestyles full of loans etc. You might not be driving a Tokunbo but your car is paid for and no monthly deductions.
Re: Bankers' Forum by timof: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
You better go find a Local Government or Secretariat job. Govt. employees are far better than bank workers. Peace of mind, No paying back shortages, No latenight staring at the Computer in the office, No fake lifestyles, No lifestyles full of loans etc. You might not be driving a Tokunbo but your car is paid for and no monthly deduction.

Supported, Govt work is better.
Re: Bankers' Forum by adesqr(f): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ timof and Finecat pls how can i get a govt job.
Re: Bankers' Forum by adesqr(f): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
my email address: adebolafunmilayo@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Bankers' Forum by rahmatt(f): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2011
Pls guys i need a tips about fidelity bank test,likely questn and d nature of d test.i ve a test wit dem
Re: Bankers' Forum by smithoo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
@rahmatt
Kindly confirm when u are having d test. I submitted my cv and yet to get any information.
The details are required for me to follow up with my contact.

Regards
Re: Bankers' Forum by rahmatt(f): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
@smithoo i got an info dat its goin to be any time next
week any idea about d test format
Re: Bankers' Forum by bulu: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2011
Pls guys,I ave the opportunity to choose either of Diamond and Eco-bank,its a marketing position,I will really apprecaite your advice,I will also like to knw abt the pay,job security etc.thanks
Re: Bankers' Forum by nostain18(f): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2011
Pls can anyone hlp me wit a year I T
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2011
@,finecat, every job has its harzard. The bank pay settles d extended banking hour. Bank job is sweet but risky. But with God you will flourish. Amen.
Re: Bankers' Forum by chomzy389: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2011
@lagoseko, I really need a banking job. I'v been sending my cv but it's not working. Any other way to go about it. I just finished my NYSC this year. Pls reply,
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ chomzy389, we are currently recruting but its for experienced marketers with at least 2 yrs exp. GTB stoped collecting cv last week for experienced operation staff. First bank will recruit for freshers like u so check guardian of tuesday or thurday weekly and job section of nairaland. Any how i will keep u informed.
Re: Bankers' Forum by Creamish(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2011
@Lagoseko . . whenz GTB calling experienced hires for interview?
Re: Bankers' Forum by chomzy389: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2011
@lagoseko, thank u very much 4 d info.
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2011
GTB has not started calling for d exp to d best of my knowledge. I spoke wit my contact 2day cos am not working there.
Re: Bankers' Forum by godspeed: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2011
hi lagoseko long time
what happened to the much awaited third batch for experienced hire in first bank.tot u said the letters have been signed.some of us are still waiting.is it a dead end.
then the gtb stuff is it this year
Re: Bankers' Forum by Lagoseko(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
Fbn is still calling the successful candidates for d exp vacancy. Last month,two of my friends were invited and they have resumed. It based on availability of space. Godspeed read my last post on GTB once more.
Re: Bankers' Forum by chomzy389: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2011
@lagoseko, which bank ar u workin wit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative / Common Interview Questions And Answer Tips / Why Do Judges Destroy Their Pen After Pronouncing A Death Sentence??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.